Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sign-Up Thread

Go down 
+77
Nate The Neat
Thaddeus Noah Topaz
Carlos Carzadore
The Natural Born Thriller
ThePunisher
CarnageKing
Edible14
WTF Its Mack
Devilb0y
Shock
EVD
Hidden Magic
Sugar Shay
Antonio_G
Tyson Van der Zar
Braxton
CarteristheMaster501
PBrooks
Runihura
Wearedoomed
The Jackal
smonroe
Ripper
Easty
JoshWoodrum
Halfbreed
Vincent Van Rose
Ryu Quinn
Justin Sane
TheSev
ItsDaKillaNinja
Killswitch
Storm183
X
Mark Johansson
Artemis
National Disaster
ASL
Back Home
redneck
leekel2
Harles
Valladon
Kenshiro
Sharpedo King
Nero Trinity
iDeAndes
Lucian
Nick Dream
Casper King
Kiyoshi Ryu
Loins
Drake Parker
Vendetta
War Machine
Seanawott
John Andrews
rockandrolla
Nicholas Gray
Seth
Ashburn
David Ravish
Dussy
Pissant
Jason Derrikson
googly_36
Anwyl
Liam_McNaley
Nate Stone
The Dude
Hardcore Zakk
mont080
Mathias
Easy
Lazyking
Rottata
Slegna
81 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

Sign-Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:18 am

THE FMW SIGN-UP COMMANDMENTS

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the finest e-fedding establishment ever created. Now, my opinion may be slightly biased, but let's just call it fact and move on. We are extremely privileged to have you here, and dare I say it, you are extremely privileged to have found us. Arrogance aside, I'm here to give you a crash course in the workings of the fed to help you ease into being a participant in Full Metal Wrestling. And since I haven't properly introduced myself, I'm Andrew, though most people call me Sleg or Slegna. Anyways, moving on!

Before we get started with filling out the sign-up form, I'll introduce you to the leaders of FMW, the ones who keep things going. Of course, over 50% of the regular participants are all on staff in some way, but these men are the ones who do the heavy lifting. First off is Nick Bryson. He's intelligent and super awesome and he's one of the go-to guys here. Second is Edible, aka Apostasy. He's also a big shot and is HW for Ammunition. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them a PM and they will be happy to answer any questions. The same applies to myself, or really, anybody else in the fed. If they can't answer your question, they'll try their best or direct you to someone who can.

One last bureaucratic thing before we get to the nitty gritty. Participation is key. I'll say it again since it's important- Participation is key. You won't be booked on shows unless you prove you're active by trash talking in the current shows' trash talking thread. Not that hard, right?

Alright. So, you want to sign up and be a participant in Full Metal Wrestling. Glad to hear it. FMW prides itself on being a fed with writing of a higher caliber, but also on its neatness and graphical quality. This starts with how wrestler information is laid out in the roster thread. The very info that you are about to post will be placed in that same thread once you get picked up on a brand (because you'll be participating immediately after you sign up, right?). The easy thing is that you get code already written out for you, all you need to do is enter your info. For example, you'll get something like this:

Code:
[color=purple][b]Name:[/b][/color]

Obviously, this line is where you enter the name of your wrestler. But how? When entered, it shouldn't look like these examples:

Name: Slegnadamus

Rather, it should look just like this:

Simple, right? Excellent. If you don't fill out the template exactly like the last example, you'll make the people who update this roster page kind of angry (myself included), and we'll probably ask you to redo it. So get it right the first time.

Now, we'll go through the sign up process. I would recommend reading this while you sign up, but it's your preference. The first part if the sign up is basic information.

Code:
[size=17][color=purple][b]Stats[/b][/color][/size]
[list][*] [color=purple][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[*] [color=purple][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[*] [color=purple][b]Height:[/b][/color] 0'0"
[*] [color=purple][b]Weight:[/b][/color] 000lbs[/list]

You have your wrestler's name, age, height and weight, pretty simple. It's pretty hard to fuck it up at this point. Next is a little more in depth info on your wrestler:

Code:
[color=purple][size=17][b]Background Info[/b][/size][/color]
[list][*] [color=purple][b]Billed From:[/b][/color] Location
[*] [color=purple][b]Additional Billing Info:[/b][/color] Nicknames, etc (Prefix, Suffix, In the middle)
[*] [color=purple][b]Alignment:[/b][/color] Face/Heel
[*] [color=purple][b]Affiliation:[/b][/color]
[*] [color=purple][b]Biography:[/b][/color] Self Explanatory
[*] [color=purple][b]Trophy Showcase:[/b][/color][/list]

Still pretty standard. It starts with two basic points of information, where your wrestler is billed from, and any nicknames he might have. If your wrestler has any nicknames, be sure to clarify whether it goes in the middle, is a prefix, or a suffix. The alignment is also rather simple. Is he a face or a heel? Since being a tweener marks you as a morally ambiguous pussy, we've narrowed it down to the two aforementioned options. And really, it's not necessarily a bad thing. In my 4+ years experience in e-fedding, starting out as a tweener means you'll easily get left behind, since no one cares about your character. Pick a side.

Affiliation should more than likely be left blank to start, unless you're signing up as a tag team/stable with someone. Biography gives everyone a background on your character, so go wild. Not too wild though, else people will be "tl;dr" and not care. Trophy showcase should also be left blank. Quite frankly we couldn't care less if you were the so and so champion in the so and so fed.

While the last two sections have defined your character, this last section defines his style:

Code:
[size=17][color=purple][b]Wrestling Info[/b][/color][/size]
[list][*] [color=purple][b]Entrance Theme:[/b][/color] [b]Band Name[/b] - [i]"Song Name"[/i]
[*] [color=purple][b]Entrance:[/b][/color]
[*] [color=purple][b]Wrestling Style(s):[/b][/color]
[*] [color=purple][b]Primary Finisher:[/b][/color] [b]Name[/b] - Description
[*] [color=purple][b]Secondary Finisher(s):[/b][/color]
[list][*] [b]Name[/b] - Description
[*] [b]Name[/b] - Description[/list]
[*] [b][color=purple]Moveset:[/color][/b] (Which moves would you like to see your character pull off?)
[list][*][b]Signature Move Name[/b] - Description
[*]Regular move description[/list]
[*] [color=purple][b]High Spots:[/b][/color] Will/Only in high profile matches/Won't
[*][color=purple][b]Will:[/b][/color]
[list][*]What will your character do?[/list]
[*][color=purple][b]Won't:[/b][/color]
[list][*]What will your character not do?[/list]
[*][color=purple][b]Base picture:[/b][/color]  Self explanatory[/list]

Entrance theme is pretty self explanatory, fill in the song name and the artist within the coding given. With the Entrance line, give us a rough idea of what your character does coming down to the ring. Don't go into too much detail, let the match writers figure that out. The primary finisher is pretty easy, give it a name and describe it. The secondary finishers are pretty simple too. The coding is already there, just add in your own stuff. However, there is a catch. You may not have more than two secondary finishers. No exceptions. Don't add more, under any circumstances. Clear? Excellent.

The moveset is also pretty self explanatory. Add more bullet points by starting a new line and adding "[*]" at the beginning (without the quotes of course). The movesets have a catch, too. There should be nothing that looks remotely like a finisher in your general moveset. These should just be regular moves, and here's three reasons why. 1, it will make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry. 2, it makes you look like a gigantic tool, and you don't want people's first impression of you to be that you're a gigantic tool. And 3, your character will look weak if your opponents end up kicking out of high powered moves that are listed as part of your regular moveset. Maybe a few submissions are an exception to this rule, but if you think it's borderline, don't do it. I'm only being harsh here to help you out, and make your assimilation into the culture of the fed as smooth as possible.

Less sentimentally and more on topic, High Spots is for whether you'll go up to the top rope, do springboard maneuvers, etc. The "Only in high profile matches" option is if your character will only do high spots in matches where a lot is on the line. Will and Won't is pretty easy to figure out; what will and what won't your character do. It's the perfect place to list miscellaneous wrestling info about your character that you couldn't find a spot for in any of the earlier categories. And finally, the base pic. When Romeo makes an awesome roster pic for you (once you've signed up and participated) this picture is what will represent your character. For a general idea of what is taken, the most updated roster list can be found here. For best results, and so that you don't incur the wrath of Romeo, try looking on a PSD site with pre-cut photos for a suitable roster pic. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, EDGE IS TAKEN. FOREVER.

Lastly, the most important part to the sign up template:

Code:
[list][*] [color=purple][b]Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?:[/b][/color] [/list]

Since you're here, you can mark this with a resounding "Yes"! Congratulations! Review your sign up for typos (or else) and submit! Then you can start participating and make yourself a true member of the Full Metal Wrestling Community!

Thanks for reading,
Sleg

Last edited by Squirtledamus on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

Sign-Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:04 am

Here is the code to copy/paste into your post for signing up. Please read the above manifesto first before filling out the template. Alternatively, you may fill the template out as you read the above, but do read it anyways, we'll be able to tell if you didn't. Enjoy!

Code:
[size=17][color=purple][b]Stats[/b][/color][/size]
[list][*] [color=purple][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[*] [color=purple][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[*] [color=purple][b]Height:[/b][/color] 0'0"
[*] [color=purple][b]Weight:[/b][/color] 000lbs[/list]

[color=purple][size=17][b]Background Info[/b][/size][/color]
[list][*] [color=purple][b]Billed From:[/b][/color] Location
[*] [color=purple][b]Additional Billing Info:[/b][/color] Nicknames, etc (Prefix, Suffix, In the middle)
[*] [color=purple][b]Alignment:[/b][/color] Face/Heel
[*] [color=purple][b]Affiliation:[/b][/color]
[*] [color=purple][b]Biography:[/b][/color] Self Explanatory
[*] [color=purple][b]Trophy Showcase:[/b][/color][/list]
[size=17][color=purple][b]Wrestling Info[/b][/color][/size]
[list][*] [color=purple][b]Entrance Theme:[/b][/color] [b]Band Name[/b] - [i]"Song Name"[/i]
[*] [color=purple][b]Entrance:[/b][/color]
[*] [color=purple][b]Wrestling Style(s):[/b][/color]
[*] [color=purple][b]Primary Finisher:[/b][/color] [b]Name[/b] - Description
[*] [color=purple][b]Secondary Finisher(s):[/b][/color]
[list][*] [b]Name[/b] - Description
[*] [b]Name[/b] - Description[/list]
[*] [b][color=purple]Moveset:[/color][/b] (Which moves would you like to see your character pull off?)
[list][*][b]Signature Move Name[/b] - Description
[*]Regular move description[/list]
[*] [color=purple][b]High Spots:[/b][/color] Will/Only in high profile matches/Won't
[*][color=purple][b]Will:[/b][/color]
[list][*]What will your character do?[/list]
[*][color=purple][b]Won't:[/b][/color]
[list][*]What will your character not do?[/list]
[*][color=purple][b]Base picture:[/b][/color]  Self explanatory[/list]

[list][*] [color=purple][b]Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?:[/b][/color] [/list]
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:21 am

Stats
  • Name: Tiberius Jefferson
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 280lbs

Background Info
  • Billed From: Trenton, NJ
  • Additional Billing Info:
  • Alignment: Heel
  • Affiliation: Romeo
  • Biography: Romeo's bodyguard and enforcer who will now wrestle Romeo's matches for him after his spine was injured by Austin at War Games.
  • Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
  • Entrance Theme: Kanye West - "So Appalled (ft. Jay-Z, Pusha T, Prynce Cy Hi, Swizz Beatz & The RZA)"
  • Entrance: Nothing fancy, just comes down with Romeo
  • Wrestling Style(s): 35% Brawler, 40% Power, 25% Martial Arts
  • Primary Finisher: Black Hammer - Stiff lariat STO, with more emphasis on the lariat than the legsweep
  • Secondary Finisher(s): Shotgun Stab - Short-arm spear
  • Moveset: (Which moves would you like to see your character pull off?)
    • Black Blade - Lariat to the back of the head/neck
    • Bison Blast - Football tackle
    • Disruptor - Gunnslinger/Samoan slam
    • Typical big man moves, with a little judo

• High Spots: Only in high profile matches
  • Will:
    • Follow what Romeo says, not go beyond his instructions

• Won't:
    • Disobey Romeo, run around a lot, go to the top-rope

• Base picture: Sign-Up Thread Tiberius

• Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?: MEHBE

Last edited by Rottata on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com

Sign-Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Stats
  • Name: Damien Fox
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 228lbs

Background Info
  • Billed From: London, England
  • Affiliation:
  • Biography: His full-name is actually David Michaelangelo Foxworth. He comes from some of London's old-money. His life was basically a play, every move planned out precisely by his family and their obligations. He gets tired of this and decides to change.

Thus, he changes his name to Damien Fox (it sounds cooler), dons a leather jacket and heads out to the clubs. The new persona is totally false, yet for the first time he feels real. He also sheds off his rich London accent for the cockney working class accent. He starts heavy bouts of drinking, smoking and sex. It still leaves him empty, though. But then he gets into a barfight. He feels alive. He does this repeatedly for several days, before realizing drunks are bad opponents. So he heads out, scouting for good ones. He looks up MMA fighters, joins soccer hooligan gangs etc. just looking for that buzz.

FMW is his latest attempt at finding fighters of true caliber.
  • Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
Entrance Theme: The Scorpions - " Rock me like a Hurricane "
Entrance: Pretty much writer’s prerogative.
Wrestling Style(s): Brawler / Hardcore
Primary Finisher: Shit Happens – A falling overhead neckbreaker
Secondary Finisher(s):Alpha Fail - Superkick
Moveset:

• Spear
  • Jumping clothesline
  • Hard rights

High Spots: At most, will do a jump off the top rope – Not really an aerial wrestler.
Will:
  • Sniff cocaine from a hookers stomach in the ring.

• Go totally crazy and cause chaos.

• Do anything for love.

Won't:
  • Do that

• Help others, unless it’s beneficial to him

Base picture:Sign-Up Thread Spike10

Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?: Yip.

Last edited by Damien Fox on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Stats
  • Name:Atlas Adams
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 195lbs

Background Info
  • Billed From: Boston, Massachusetts
  • Additional Billing Info: "Assassin" (Prefix)
  • Alignment: Face
  • Affiliation:
  • Biography: After Atlas' Mother and two siblings were killed in a car bomb, he was looked after by his Estranged father, Zeus. When Zeus Disappeared, Atlas had to fend for himself and found himself on the streets of Boston, alone. Soon after, He was taken in by Drayton Sampson, who would go on to teach him how to wrestle. Even before he met Drayton, He had saved a young girl, named Leah Quinn from two thugs. Eventually, Leah and Atlas would get married, but Martial bliss didn't last long for Atlas.

Leah was presumed dead in France, about four years ago. That is until recently, when she resurfaced, colder, with a mean streak that could kill literally. During the time Atlas was Married to Leah, he was a trained assassin. When Leah died, Atlas left the killing business but it keeps haunting him.

Now, with His wife back from the dead, with a young daughter Atlas doesn't know and isn't allowed to see, he's turned all his energy into wrestling. He doesn't want to deal with life right now, all he wants to do is wrestle. FMW is his escape from his problems.

• Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
  • Entrance Theme: Avenged Sevenfold - "Natural Born Killer"
  • Entrance: Serious, purposeful walk to the ring Atlas is all about business. Yet, he will crack a small smile for his fans.
  • Wrestling Style(s):Submission based, technical wrestler
  • Primary Finisher: Sleeper Cell - Standing Surfboard Dragon Sleeper
  • Secondary Finisher(s):
    • Kill shot -Inverted GTS
    • The Showstealer - Shooting Star Knee drop to the face

• Moveset:
    • Assassination - Running Knee to the back of sitting opponents head
    • Crossface
    • Trapped Elbows to the head
    • Armbar
    • Belly to belly throw.
    • triple German suplexes

• Will:
    • Leave it all in the ring every night out.

• Won't:
    • Cheat
    • Hit woman

• Base picture: Matt Damon As Jason Bourne. Ro knows the one I use lol. I'll get a pic later

• Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?: Yes.

Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Stats
  • Name: Edward Chamberlain
  • Weight: 239lbs

Background Info
  • Billed From: Maoloa Bay, California
  • Additional Billing Info: “Easy”
  • Affiliation:
  • Biography: Charismatic yet brooding, Irresponsible yet Calculating, Dangerous yet magnetic. Non-Conformist. Pro-Chaotic. Anti-Everything. If you were looking to classify the one man terror "Easy" Eddie Chamberlain, you'd be hard pressed to find that one right word. Blessed with seemingly unnatural agility, hyperactive senses, and a high tolerance to disease and infliction, Chamberlain was a force to be reckoned with back in his impoverished beach community of Maoloa Bay, turning to gang life at an early age in order to fall in line. Toeing the borders of madness with each day's beginning, Chamberlain's own instability remains a loaded pistol to the head of anyone who encounters him, as well as himself.

• Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
  • Entrance Theme: G.G. Allin - "Bite it, You Scum"
  • Entrance: While the arena is coated black, the entrance tunnel shines with wicked strobe light and white smoke. From this sensory overload, Eddie emerges, black towel over his head, and walks towards the ring, calculating.
  • Wrestling Style(s): Brawler tenacity with technical stylings
  • Primary Finisher: Fool’s Suffering - Crucifix Brainbuster DDT
  • Secondary Finisher(s): Dead Dog Jubilee - Shining Wizard
  • Moveset:
      • El golpe de suerte - Bottom Rope Pele Kick to the Gut
      • Head of Steam - Hurricaneranna DDT
      • Le Mal - Jumping knee to the chest, with a Bicycle Kick Delivery
      • No Handed Springboard Suicide dive
      • Shin Kicks, forearms, Lariats
      • Float over DDT
      • Nothern Lights Suplex
      • Spinning Neckbreaker
      • Wheelbarrow Bulldog

• High Spots: Will
  • Will:
    • Fight to the Death
    • Adapt game plan to defeat opponent
    • Kill
    • Fuck Anything that Moves

• Won't:
    • Rest
    • Cheat
    • Retreat
    • Involve Himself in Others' Matters
    • Display gratuitous emotion
    • Crack Jokes

• Base picture: Sign-Up Thread 1f3f77b7b190aa0248c37a8020383423

• Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?: sure

Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Mathias

Sign-Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:01 am

Stats
  • Name: Mathias Von Koenig
  • Weight: 250lbs

Background Info
  • Billed From: Berlin, Germany
  • Additional Billing Info: N/A
  • Alignment: Heel (but will come off to appear as a face when he fills the need.)
  • Affiliation:
  • Biography: The miscreant son of a German father and Italian mafia princess. Mathias would end up using recourses from his mother’s side of the family to start his own criminal empire in Germany. Ranging from everything from human trafficking and drug sells to Assassinations, with his “Baby” being an underground snuff organization but that’s all purely speculation. The two most important things to Mathias are Power and Money also being the only two quality’s he respects in a human being. Now at the age of 71, Mathias wishes to spread his empire secretly into the United States and while he is a fan of professional wrestling, he came to FMW to further imprint his legacy in the world as a manager, bringing along his most famous and undefeated “Monster” from his home organization, Bonesnapper, or at least that’s what they say.

Mathias Von Koenig, if not be rumored to be a notorious crime lord, is in fact well known for his animal works. Mathias owns a private island in the Mediterranean where it is host to his very own private animal retreat/ aquarium. All the animals on the island belong to him and the island is enclosed with underwater titanium messing to keep his aquatic animals that roam the sea safe from fishers and other hunters. So far no one has been admitted access to his private island and those protesters that have tried to sneak into see if animal cruelty is going on just seem to disappear or so they say. In reality the only creatures that Mathias has any empathy or compassion for is animals of any kind, except spiders, and would never EVER consider harming an animal.

Mathias is never seen without his cane, the cane has a cobras head with the mouth open. The eyes appear hollowed out. The cane secretly houses both a 4 million volt stun gun as well as a powerful pepper spray. Mathias will use these in self defense as a last resort.

• Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info Manager
  • Entrance Theme: GWAR - "Bonesnapper- The faces of the slain"
  • Entrance: If he comes out without Bonesnapper for whatever reason Mathias will have between 2 and 4 personal security guards escorting him down to the ring. Sometimes he may be smoking a cigar sometimes he won’t
  • Wrestling Style(s): Manager. Mathais won’t get his own hands dirty or ever compete mostly due to his age being what it is.
  • Primary Finisher: Cane Zapper – Mathias zaps a target with cane with 4 million volts of electricity for a few seconds then walks away. The legal street limit is 3.2 million fyi
  • Secondary Finisher(s):
    • Cane OC Spray – Mathias discharges the OC spray in cane to blind opponent to allow him to get away.]

• Will:
  • Will keep his word of honor if he swears by his family name. He is honorable BUT only to those he respects and will only use that swear if he respects the individual.
  • Will go though any level to get revenge all though is choice for revenge is never death but rather he may have your legs broken, turn your wife into a prostitute and use your new born child as his personal ash trey.
  • Use Money to further his cause.
  • Speak in very broken English. His primary languages are German and Italian… BUT if angered will stop using English all together and go on in one of the two languages or sometimes mix and match if he is really pissed off.
  • Will only respect the Rich and Powerful. Will see everyone else as a below him.
  • Will deny any attachment to his criminal background and will come off as a kind old man but this is a façade.
  • Will keep Bonesnapper in check and have him follow the rules due to pride in wanting to prove his warrior is the greatest but when he loses his cool he unleashes Bonesnapper not caring about the rules or condition of other competitor.
  • If a spider is involved in any way, he will “lose his shit.” Mathias has an extreme case of Arachnophobia. Only applies to live spiders. With fake spiders or pictures he just feels uncomfortable
  • Will use cane if he has no choice or to allow for an easy beatdown.
    • What will your character do?

• Won't:
  • Won’t allow anyone touch him at all with the exception of an handshake but even then only if he respects them.
  • Won’t back stab someone he has made a deal with and woe be to the man that betrays thier end of the bargain. *See wills.*
  • Won’t be seen with out his close personal security guards in public places. There are two of them; they get involved as soon as someone is with in 5 feet of Mathias. Not always with being physical use discretion on how they would react to what.
  • -Won’t dishonor his family name or allow it to happen.
  • Won’t take no for an answer.
    • What will your character not do?

• Base Picture: Paul Sorvino

Sign-Up Thread 220px-Paul_Sorvino

Stats
  • Name: Bonesnapper
  • [b]Height: 7'4"
  • Weight: 323lbs

Background Info
  • Billed From: Berlin, Germany
  • Additional Billing Info: N/A
  • Affiliation:
  • Biography: The Monster Bonesnapper! It is said he got his fame from the German underground snuff circuit, having over 2000 official confirmed kills but then again we all know Snuff films are just an urban legend. Not much is known about this monster other then he means all business. Everyone on Mathias’s bad side should be afraid… very afraid.
  • Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
  • Entrance Theme: GWAR - "Bonesnapper- The faces of the slain"
  • Entrance: Bonesnapper walks out to the ring at a slow pace walking along side Mathias. He waits for the command to enter the ring where he stays still until further instructions. Can vary depending on what Mathias tells him to do.
  • Wrestling Style(s): Power, High Impact, high flyer
  • Primary Finisher: Dust to Dust - (Awesome Bomb) One shoulder powerbomb, sometimes from the top rope or another elevated surface) (always follows Ashes to Ashes)
  • Secondary Finisher(s):
    • Ashes to Ashes - (Chokeslam From Hell)(prelude to Dust to Dust)
    • The Bloodletter - Right-handed knockout hook full force to the throat that is sure to cause the opponent to spit out blood as well as pass out from lack of oxygen. Rarely used unless in a NO DQ setting or Bonesnapper is sent to focus on causing pain more than winning the match. Sure match ender wither it be from Bonesnapper being Disqualified or Bonesnapper pinning the opponent.

• Regular move description

• Over the top rope suicide dive
  • Big boot
  • Corner clothesline
  • Diving clothesline
  • Military press drop
  • Multiple power slam variations:
    -Running
    -Scoop
    -Sidewalk
  • Running low-angle dropkick to a seated opponent
  • Tilt-a-whirl slam
  • Two-handed choke lift
  • Uppercut, sometimes to the opponent's throat
  • Corner foot choke
  • Leapfrog body guillotine to an opponent draped over the second rope
  • One-armed pendulum backbreaker, sometimes into a submission
  • Repeated knee strikes or repeated back elbow strikes to a cornered opponent
  • Leg Drop
  • Ground and pound

• Will:
    -Remain motionless like a statue (when not in a match) and wait for instruction like a well oil machine before making any move.
    -Be as brutal as possible and isn’t afraid to get weapons involved.
    -Will either take his time and systematically destroy an opponent or go full force and just brutally decimate them
    -Will leave a match and walk out of the ring if he sees Mathias is in trouble. Priorities are always Mathias’s safety then destruction.
    -Will attack woman, children, the elderly, the sick… anyone can be a target.

• Won't:
    -Allow his mask to be removed.
    -won’t speak… ever
    -Won’t listen or take direction from anyone except Mathias
    -Won’t ever betray Mathias or allow anyone to get there hands on him if Mathias body guards are unavailable.
    -Won’t listen to the ref if Mathias tells him to do otherwise.
    -Won’t ever tap out. Bonesnapper will have to be knocked out due to his brutal brainwashing has caused him to ignore his nerves system. Submission moves will still have an effect on him; he just won’t react to the pain even though there may be a limp and so forth.
    -Won’t ever run after an opponent; does more of a “Jason stalk” with the exception of spring boarding himself off the ropes to get momentum for a drive or splash.
    -Won’t ever show mercy without being told to back off by Mathias.

• Base picture:Kane
    Sign-Up Thread 08

• Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?: ya

Back to top Go down
mont080

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: application   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Sorry I put my tag-team application in the wrong place
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Zakk

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hardcore Zakk
Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore Zakk   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:48 am

Stats
  • Name: Hardcore Zakk (real name: Zack Taylor)
  • Weight: 226 lbs

Background Info
  • Billed From: Nashville, Tennessee
  • Additional Billing Info: (none)
  • Alignment: Tweener
  • Affiliation:
  • Biography: Zack Taylor, known as Hardcore Zakk, was born on April 10th of 1980 to Jason and Melinda Taylor. Zack grew up watching the WWF and took in a interest of wrestling from the beginning of his life. He also inspired to become like Shawn Michaels, The Rock, or Triple H. He graduated from Stratford High School in 1999, but did not go to school. However, he trained under a successful independent circuit wrestler (Jrake) and debuted in 2002. Zack has wrestled in the indy circuit since 2002 from the NTN Wrestling, Middle Tennessee Wrestling, Franklin County Wrestling, and Tennessee State Wrestling. He quit Tennessee State Wrestling in October of 2010, in hopes for something bigger.
  • Trophy Showcase:
    NTN Wrestling (2002-2005) (2008)
    ** NTN Tag Team Championship (2x) (2 w/ Jrake)
    ** NTN Hardcore Championship (3x)

Middle Tennessee Wrestling (2006-2007)
    ** MTW Hardcore Championship (1x)

Franklin County Wrestling (2008-2009)
    ** (none)

Tennessee State Wrestling (2009-2010)
    ** TSW Intercontinental Championship (1x)
    ** TSW Hardcore Championship (2x)
    ** TSW Tag Team Champiosnhip (1x) (w/ Whale Man)

Wrestling Info
  • Entrance Theme: Spineshank - "Beginning of the End"
  • Entrance: Beginning of the End plays, and Hardcore Zakk comes out of the curtain with a sledgehammer in his hand. He raises his sledgehammer in the air, and the crowd goes wild. He then runs for the ring and slides under the rope and stands up and raises the hammer again, the crowd cheers this. He then jumps on the middle rope and stares at the crowd, then jumping down. The music fades, he gives his hammer to the referee, and he gets ready for his match.
  • Wrestling Style(s): Technical
  • Primary Finisher: Hardcore Tap Out - A strong Texas Cloverleaf
  • Secondary Finisher(s):
    • Hardcore Ab Stretch - A abdominal stretch
    • Hardcore SLAM! - A Full Nelson Slam

• Moveset:
    1. DDT
    2. Camel Cutch
    3. Boston Crab
    4. Hurricarna
    5. British Bulldog
    6. German Suplex
    7. Powerbomb
    8. Enzuigiri
    9. Dropkick
    10. Spear

• Will:
    • Cuss
    • Sometimes cheat
    • Be a beast

• Won't:
    • Cry
    • Run Away
    • Try to lose

• Base picture: Sign-Up Thread Xpac8

• Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?: Yeah

Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:11 am

Stats
  • Name: Trey Spruance
  • Height: 6'00"
  • Weight: 210lbs

Background Info
  • Billed From: Eureka, CA
  • Additional Billing Info: The Dude (In the middle)
  • Affiliation:
  • Biography: Trey Spruance has appeared in Full Metal Wrestling a number of times, this time he is clean and sober and ready to go!
  • Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
  • Entrance Theme: Pantera - "Walk"
  • Entrance: Normal
  • Wrestling Style(s): Brawler
  • Primary Finisher: Name - Double arm DDT
  • Secondary Finisher(s): DDT
    • Name - Description
    • Name - Description

• Signature Move Name -

• Will: cheat.

• Won't: not cheat.

• Base picture: Sign-Up Thread Richardsecw

• Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?:

Last edited by The Dude on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nate Stone

Nate Stone

Sign-Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:12 am

Stats
  • Name: Nate Stone
  • Height: 6'1"

Background Info
  • Billed From: Seattle, WA
  • Additional Billing Info: The Natural (prefix, used occasionally)
  • Affiliation: Society Omega
  • Biography: Nate started out as a wrestler traveling around the Seattle area before signing with KWA where he achieved a successful reign with almost every title. A feat which he did not let people forget.
  • Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
  • Entrance Theme: Deepfield - "Into The Flood"
  • Entrance: Nate Stone comes out bragging about stuff (based on whatever he's done recently) and makes his way to the ring where he taunts the crowd and his opponent(if already in the ring)
  • Wrestling Style(s): High Flyer
  • Primary Finisher: Stoner - Full Nelson into a Reverse Snapmare Driver
  • Secondary Finisher(s):
    • Nate Driver - Rolling Cutter
    • Nate Kick - Shining Wizard

• Moveset: Diving Headbutt, European Uppercut, Indian Deathlock, Heel Hook, Springboard Suicide Senton, Surfboard
    • Nate Lock - Scoop lift into a Dragon Sleeper

• Will:
    • Brag about everything. Annoy everyone. Do what he says he'll do.

• Won't:
    • Go down without a fight. Leave quietly. Win and not let everyone know.

• Base picture:
Sign-Up Thread Fcwjohnnycurtis

yes
Back to top Go down
Liam_McNaley

Liam_McNaley

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Liam McNaley
Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:33 am

Stats
  • Name: Liam McNaley
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 185lbs

Background Info
  • Billed From: Dublin
  • Additional Billing Info: (prefix) The Irish Curse
  • Affiliation:
  • Biography: Born in Dublin he was kicked out of High School for picking fights with teachers and inadvertently sending two to the emergency room requiring stitches. His mother worried about the son she was rearing left the McNaley home in the middle of the night never to be heard from again. His father a military man, not wanting a “troubled” child sent him to a private school in America, not soon after arriving, he quit. Finding the underground fight clubs he slowly made a name for himself as a fighter, a promoter soon heard about him and brought him to his Indie fed in Indianapolis, thus beginning his carrier in Khaos Wrestling Assoication (KWA), he competed there up unitl his release due to the outcome of the Head-out-or fired match at the KWA Pay-Per-View Showdown.
  • Attires(s):Wrestling bottoms (not tights) sliver plastic belt, Chuck Taylor ring shoes, single ringlet black wrist bands on each arm
    Backstage. Baggy jeans, Converse Shoes, Black/Blue/White Flannel shirt, black v-neck under shirt, black billed beanie, 2 bracelets on right arm, black ring on left hand, thin black choker necklace.
  • Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
[list][*] Entrance Theme: House of Pain - "Top O' The Morning To Ya"
[*] Entrance: The lights glow green/orange/white white fireworks shoot from the sides of the stage. Liam appears and begins a brisk walk to the ring, talking crap about the person he’s about to face. Sliding under the bottom rope he runs to the nearest turnbuckle climbing to the second pad pounding his chest and throwing his fists in the air.
[*] Wrestling Style(s): Brawler
[*] Primary Finisher: Top O' Da Morning -TKO
[*] Secondary Finisher(s):
  • Blarney Stone - Gut Wrench-power bomb

[*] Moveset:
Clothesline
Uppercut
Double foot stomp
European uppercut
Seated Senton
Headlock
High knee
Hotshot
Leg drop
Rolling fireman's carry slam
Senton
Short-arm clothesline
Shoulder clawhold
Sleeper hold
Spear to a cornered opponent
High Kick
Big Boot
Full Nelson
Camel Clutch
Tazzmission
German Suplex
Knife Edged Chop

• The Boot - Big Boot

[*] High Spots: Will
[*]Will:
lie
pillage
plunder
win titles
cuss
piss off management
be the most loved irishman, even more than bono

[*]Won't:
    be a role model
    play well with others
    sing
    dance
    ever give you up.
    let you down.
    turn around.
    and.
    hurt you
    show feelings. ever. because he has none. at all. ever. okay?

• Base picture:
    Sign-Up Thread 865277526_zkgnS-L-1

The Future is Bulletproff, The Aftermath is Secondary Ω

you know i did fella!

Last edited by Liam_McNaley on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
    FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
    Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: J.L Anwyl   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Stats
    • Name: J.L Anwar
    • Weight: 225lbs
    Background Info
    • Billed From: Melbourne, Australia
    • Affiliation: None
    • Biography: J.L Anwyl has had an slow career beginning with the early days at Vegas Championship Wrestling in 2007 in which he was a the only Australian-American Tag Team Champion along with JLA before there folding of the company. Anwyl has also performed with Full Metal Wrestling in the New Era Wrestling feeder league before leaving in late 2009 because of family issues. Anwyl then joined the new Canadian promotion True Wrestling Revived in 2010 from a short hiatus from wrestling in which he was a headlining act but a string of no-shows and an addiction to prescription drugs saw Anwyl’s career at TWR cut short. J.L saw an opportunity to get his career back on track with Full Metal Wrestling a place where he said "..felt like home..." and has seized the opportunity to be a part of it.
    • Trophy Showcase:
    1-time Australian-American Tag Team Championship (With JLA) (VCW) Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: The Coup - "My Favorite Mutiny”
    • Entrance: J.L Anwyl enters the arena through the falling sparks and throws his arms out to either side of his body before throwing them back to their original place, he moves forward a few paces and spins around then throwing his right arm into the air before walking down the ramp towards the ring ignoring the fans sitting next to the ramp. Anwyl takes a few steps before diving into the ring and lying on the ground looking around with his belly to the ground before getting up and pacing the ring and stretching on the ropes keeping one eye on his opponent or where his opponent may come from.
    • Wrestling Style(s): Technical, Dirty
    • Primary Finisher: Third Degree – Anwyl lifts his opponent on to his shoulder before swinging them around his body into a Swing Bottom
    • Secondary Finisher(s):
      • Ice Break - Anwyl DDT's his opponent and while still holding there neck, puts his legs around his body and sqeeuzes tightly
    • Moveset:
      • Afternoon Delights - Hip toss to armbar
      • Hip Toss
      • Spear
      • Running Clothesline
      • Reverse Atomic Drop
      • Lou Pez Drop
      • Dropkick
      • Step Up Enzguri
    • High Spots: Only in high profile matches (will take plenty of time)
    • Will:
      • Use curse words
      • Be cocky as much as he can
      • Cheat to Win
    • Won't:
      • Play Fair
      • Help people in need
      • Stay loyal if involves getting in the way of a championship
    • [color=purple]Base picture:[/purple]Sign-Up Thread 1d8acb4e

And Yes I did

Last edited by Master_Red on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
    googly_36

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:31 am

Stats
    • Name: Ryan Reynolds
    • Weight: 237lbs

Background Info
    Billed From: Melbourne, Australia
    Alignment: Face
    Affiliation: None
    Biography: Ryan Reynolds Australian born. first started his career as a cricket player for Victoria's State side in Australia after been dropped from the team he decided he would take his athletic ability and try out as a professional wrestler. Reynolds decided it was a good option to move to Canada to try break into the wrestling business after having no luck in Australia.
    He was trained at the Australian School of Wrestling along side other wrestlers
    who had either broken into the business in Australia or left to pursue a career in
    other Promotions world wide. Reynolds scrapped together little money he had and
    got a ticket to Canada. at last he saw his dream coming and a chance to get in to
    the business of Professional Wrestling. this came along when he joined Full Metal Wrestling

Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: Skillet - "The Last Night"
    • Entrance: Smoke fills the Arena as it goes dark. theres nothing happening all of a sudden lighting strikes the centre
      of the ring. as the smoke clears you can see a figure.
      the smoke is gone and the lights come on as reyonlds is standing in the ring
    • Wrestling Style(s): Technical/High Flyer
    • Primary Finisher: Encore 'Spinning Side Effect' - Lifts his opponent as if hes going for a worlds strongest slam and swings his opponent around turning it into a side effect
    • Secondary Finisher(s):
      • Stage Dive - A Shooting Star Press from the Top Rope
      • STF - Also known as a rear chinlock this hold sees an attacking wrestler lift his/her opponent, who is lying on the mat face up, to a sitting position. The wrestler then places his/her knee in the opponent's back, grasps the opponent's chin, and either pulls straight back on the chin or wrenches it to the side

• The Shining Wizard - A strike delivered to an opponent down on one knee. After stepping off the opponent's raised knee with one foot, the wrestler swings his other leg and strikes the opponent's head with either the side of his knee or his shin. A slight variation, which sees the wrestler use a running enzuigiri to the kneeling opponent's head without the use of the opponent's knee for leverage, is known as a Shining Apprentice

German Suplex
      Suplex
      Dropkick
      Moonsault
      Punches
      Variation of Kicks
    • High Spots: Will/Only in high profile matches/Won't
    • Will: Help People in trouble, Show up too events on time, Give his all, interact with the crowd, use weapons if it is required
    • Won't: Cheat to win, attack some one from behind, leave someone in need of help
    • Base picture: Justin Gabriel (edited)
      Sign-Up Thread Justingabrielcopy

yes
    Back to top Go down
    Jason Derrikson

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Jason Derrikson   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Stats
    • Name:Jason Derrikson
    • Weight: 215lbs

Background Info
    • Billed From: A Jail in Amarillo, TX
      Additional Billing Info: The Smokin' Gun (Prefix)
      Alignment: Face
      Affiliation:
      Biography: At the age of 17, he left Texas and went to Indiana. There he went to Khaos Wrestling Association and met Liam McNaley, Nate Stone and Scott Evans. He won the North American and Tag Team Championships, but lost the Bankshot Brawl Match, resulting in his release.
      Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
    Entrance Theme: Cage the Elehant - "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked"
    Entrance:red and blue lights flashing, he enters the arena with an enthusiastic warcry, making a hand gun with both hands, he puts one to his own head and one to his opponent, then "pulls the triggers"
    Wrestling Style:grappler/high flyer
    Primary Finisher: Santa Anna's Revenge - Spinning Roundhouse Kick/Enziguri (like a Trouble in Paradise)
    Secondary Finisher(s):
    The Smokin' Gun - STF
    Star and Stripe Slam - Double Pumphandle Pyramid driver w/ jacknife cover
    Moveset:missile and regular dropkick, leg lariat, superman punch, springboard moonsault to a reverse ddt, crossface, enziguri, hurricanrana, pendulum backbreaker, arm drag to a cross armbreaker, backslide driver, cop killer

High Spots: Will
    Will:
      always fight at 15,000%, beat on his opponent untill they bleed, beat on himself untill he bleeds, choke you the F**K out
      Won't:
      take your crap, destroy you if you're innocent, stay in a tag team or stable for long

Base picture:Sign-Up Thread JasonDerrikson
    Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?: for all you know, I didn't......jokin', yeah i did
    Back to top Go down
    Pissant

Pissant

Wrestler Profile
    FMW Superstar: Jarryd Purser
    Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Stats
    • Name: Daniel Pleasant
    • Weight: 234 lbs

Background Info
    • Billed From: The City Of The Damned
    • Additional Billing Info: The Saviour Of The Damned
    • Affiliation: Heel
    • Biography: Daniel Pleasant has come to FMW with one belief, that he must save these people regardless of there beliefs by being the monster that he is. He believes that without chaos, there can not be a good in the world.
    • Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: Amity Affliction - "H.M.A.S. Lookback"
    • Entrance: The first 25 seconds a blue light flash all around the arena as smoke begins to fill the arena. When the screamo hits a wall of pyro shoots up and Daniel walks out from behind it and poses briefly before heading down to the ring. Once he reaches the ring his rolls in under the bottom and climbs the turnbuckle and stares up at the ceiling and then at the fans in attendance and poses.
    • Wrestling Style(s): Brawler/Hardcore
    • Primary Finisher: Famous Last Words - Any version of a front facelock DDT
    • Secondary Finisher(s):
      • Cornered Shining Wizard
      • Pleasant Driver - Arm Twist Death Valley Driver

• Moveset:
      • Decay Of Society - Diving Elbw Drop
      • Martial arts styled kick
      • Choking
      • Atomic Drop
      • Spinebuster
      • Neckbreaker
      • Sunset Flip Powerbomb
      • Armbar
      • Ankle Lock
      • Clothesline Variants
      • Baseball Slide
      • Facewash
      • Big Boot
      • Fist Drop

• Will:
      • Cause intentional ref bumps
      • Cheat
      • Steal opponents moves
      • Torture his opponents

• Won't:
      • Run
      • Rush into things

• Base picture: Sandman:
      Sign-Up Thread Sandman1_cutout_by_Crank

• Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?: Yes
    Back to top Go down

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Stats
    • Name: Jack Phoenix
    • Weight: 220lbs

Background Info
    • Billed From: Valley of the Sun (Phoenix, Arizonia)
    • Additional Billing Info: Phoenix’s Own (prefix), The Man Who Can’t Be Silenced (prefix)
    • Biography: Jack Phoenix grew up in, you guessed it, Phoenix, Arizonia. Born under the name Jack Spade, he grew up being the star. He was the captain of the football and wrestling team, and dated the cheerleading captain. After leaving high school, he headed to Phoenix University, studying biology. He had everything he ever wanted, but he wanted more in life. He wanted to use his skills in some way. Then he found FMW. He adopted the surname in Phoenix, headed on the way to wrestling glory.

• Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: A Day To Remember - "I'm Made Of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?"
    • Entrance: As his theme starts to play, Phoenix appears at the top of the entrance ramp, greeted to a feisty crowd, who boo The Man Who Can’t Be Silenced. He struts down the ramp, and finds any attractive women in the crowd. He gives them a big smooch, before smiling and heading up the steel steps and into the ring.
    • Wrestling Style(s): 40% Hardcore, 40% Brawler, 20% High-flyer
    • Primary Finisher: PHX – Inverted overdrive (think Zack Ryder)
    • Secondary Finisher(s):
      • Flight of the Phoenix – Shooting star elbow
      • Valley Driver – Spike brainbuster

• Moveset:
      • It’s Always Sunny in Phoenix – Springboard tornado DDT (think Trent Barretta)
      • Diving/springboard moonsault
      • Crossbody
      • Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker
      • Snap scoop suplex (think Randy Orton)
      • Double underhook powerbomb
      • Russian legsweep
      • STO backbreaker followed by a neckbreaker

• Will:
      • Do anything to win.
      • Fight anyone, anywhere.
      • Use his bodyguard to distract his opponents.
      • Taunt at any opportunity he gets.
      • Ignore anyone who he thinks doesn’t deserve his attention.

• Won't:

• Back down to anything.
      • Be fair.
      • Defend anyone, unless he can trust them.
      • Hurt a woman.

• Base picture: Sign-Up Thread JackPhoenix

• Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?: Yeah.

Back to top Go down
    Dussy

Dussy

Wrestler Profile
    FMW Superstar: Dussy
    Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Stats
    • Name: Dussy
    • Weight: 203lbs

Background Info
    • Billed From: Houston, Tx
    • Additional Billing Info: "The Righteous" (Suffix)
    • Affiliation: N/A
    • Biography: Growing up in Houston was never really much fun for Jay "Dussy" Marco. When he got the news about a minor MMA league starting up there he trained to grow with it - to get out of Houston and create a new life for himself. After accomplishing all that he could in that league, he found out that FMW was hiring new stars. He jumped on it immediately and has not turned back since.
    • Trophy Showcase:
    MMA:Houston Middleweight Title (Not sure if this is even applicable, but is a good character-builder).
    Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: Nickelback - "Somethin In Your Mouth"
    • Entrance: Red, white and blue lights highlight the arena prior to the entrance theme playing. As soon as it kicks in, American themed pyrotechnics blast on stage followed by the standard walk down the aisle. He makes sure to tag the hands of every fan that reaches their arm out. He rolls in to the ring and raises two arms in the air while big cheesing.
    • Wrestling Style(s): MMA
    • Primary Finisher: Name - Somethin In Your Mouth - Superkick
    • Secondary Finisher(s):
      • Shakin Hands - cross armbar
      • Just To Get High - top rope crescent kick

• Side Of A Bullet - Several jabs to the kidney followed by a leaping superman punch.
      • Crescent Kick
        Roundhouse Kick
        Thrust Kick
        Spinning Back Fist
        Uppercut
        Jab
        Springboard Moves

• Will:
      • Not take the easy way out
        Make sure to please the fans
        Help the good guys
        Try to steal your girlfriend

• Won't:
      • Cheat
        Lie
        Use Weapons (unless the match type allows it)
        Ignore someone that needs help
        Ignore a fan
        Harm a woman (unless it is a scheduled match)

• Base picture: Cam Gigandet

• Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?: Yes.
    Back to top Go down
    David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
    FMW Superstar:
    Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: David Ravish   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Stats
    • Name: David Ravish
    • Height: 5'8"
    • Weight: 158lbs

Background Info
    • Billed From: Auckland, New Zealand
    • Additional Billing Info: “Roughneck” (Prefix)
    • Biography: Hailing from New Zealand David has made a name for himself fighting across the world in various organizations where he earned his alias as “Roughneck”. His seemingly cold, callous persona is only outmatched by his brutal efficiency in the ring. He just plain enjoys laying the hurt on people, so much so that he has been banned from several events save he may actually kill a man. His reputation as being a ruthless rouge has put him on the blacklist with many event organizers.
    • Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: Across Five Aprils - "My Sins Staked to Heaven"
    • Entrance: Stride to the ring brimming with an aura of smug overconfidence, eyeing up his opponent and never losing eye contact, even whilst sliding between the ring ropes to enter the ring. Ring Attire: Black tights and boots.
    • Wrestling Style(s): Technical. He also relies on a huge array of lethal strikes and kicks to incapacitate his opponent.
    • Primary Finisher: Headstone – Tiger Driver
    • Secondary Finisher(s):
      • Coronary – Heart Punch
      • Roughneck 101 – Regal Stretch

• Moveset:
      • The Widow Maker – Charging High Knee aiming to connect, ideally, right under the opponents jaw while the opponent is standing but stunned or whenever he has the element of surprise.
      • Spinning Neckbreaker
      • DDT
      • Snap Suplex
      • Bulldog
      • Russian Leg Sweep
      • Sleeper Hold
      • Head Lock
      • Front Choke Hold
      • German Suplex
      • Full Nelson Slam
      • Backbreaker
      • Roundhouse Kick
      • Snap Kick
      • Head Butt
      • Shining Wizard
      • Thrust to the Throat
      • Quick Jab Combination
      • Haymaker
      • Running Lariat
      • Short Arm Clothesline
      • Boot to the Skull
      • Knee to the Gut
      • Kidney Punch
      • Knife Edge Chop
      • Ground and Pound

• Will:
      • Fight till the end (even if it is his)
      • Be easily provoked
      • Try to dispatch an opponent as quickly as possible
      • Always use his signature move in a match (or after, if the win loss has already been determined. Either way, someones going to be a widow come nights end)
      • Hold a grudge
      • Where possible, knock an opponent out
      • Be loyal to those who are loyal to him
      • Make you pay if you cross him

• Won't:
      • Back down from a confrontation
      • Show any mercy
      • Hurt a woman
      • Cross a friend, of which there are very few

• Base picture: Karl UrbanSign-Up Thread Ku17g

Of course, yes

Last edited by David Ravish on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:53 am; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Ashburn

Rep : 6

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Stats
    • Name: Steve Storme
    • Weight: 225 lbs

Background Info
    • Billed From: "Killa Cali"
    • Additional Billing Info: "The King of the Indies" (Prefix)
    • Affiliation: Seth Omega (The Anarchists)
    • Biography: Steve Storme has been working the Independent circuit for years - including tours in Canada, Europe, Japan and Mexico. His stellar matches all over the globe have earned "The King of the Indies" a smark following that cheers him wherever he goes. However, most casual wrestling fans find it hard to warm to someone so jaded. Despite the widespread acclaim for his Indy work, Storme is extremely bitter he had to sacrifice so much just to make it this far; friends, family, health - even the love of his life. He joins FMW with a sense of entitlement to success for what he's lost in the past. Seth Omega is one of his few remaining allies and together they intend to reform the Anarchists, their old Indy tag team.
    • Trophy Showcase: Empty

Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: Cancer Bats - "Deathsmarch"
    • Entrance: Nothing too fancy; the lighting flickers while Storme walks down to the ring, ignoring the fans
    • Wrestling Style(s): Hybrid
    • Primary Finisher: End of Discord - Vertebreaker, sometimes while running
    • Secondary Finisher(s):
      • Broken Wings - Scissored armbar
      • Forgotton Works - 720 DDT (used rarely)

• Moveset:
      • Backhand slap to an opponent's face
      • Bridging exploder suplex
      • Death Valley driver onto the apron
      • Double underhook brainbuster
      • Enzuigiri
      • Moonsault
      • Multiple push-up facebusters
      • Northern Lights suplex
      • Saito suplex
      • Spike DDT
      • Steel chair thrown into an opponent's face
      • Suicide dive

• Will:
      • Cheat as the very last resort
      • Counter opponent's moves often
      • Ignore authority figures
      • Save close friends from beat-downs
      • Use weapons when possible

• Won't:
      • Back down from a fight
      • Lose his cool during a match
      • Pay attention to the fans
      • Tolerate disrespect
      • Walk out during a match

• Base picture: Jimmy Jacobs (black/blonde hair)

Last edited by Steve Storme on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Seth

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
    FMW Superstar: Seth Rotunda
    Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Stats
    • Name: Seth Rotunda

Background Info
    • Billed From: Swansea Wales
    • Additional Billing Info: "The Dream Killer"(In the middle), "The First"(Prefix)
    • Affiliation:
    • Biography:When growing up without a father, Rotunda found it hard growing up without a father figure. At a young age( let's say around eight years old), Rotunda asked his mother who his father was, his mother, not wanting to tell Rotunda his dad was a local drunk, told Rotunda he was the product of a one night stand with famed boxer, Muhammad Ali. Since then, Rotunda found an interest in boxing and soon grew into a talented boxer with a mean right hook. Rotunda, in his University years, earned the nickname: "The Dream Killer", after battering many an opponent and ending the dreams of many a young boxer, hoping to reach the big time. Ironically, when Rotunda got into his early twenties, he still hadn't got to the big time, and still boxed locally. Rotunda when undefeated, with a record of 62-1-0. Eventually, Rotunda's agent recommended that Rotunda should take up wrestlign, in order to get noticed around the world.
    • Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: Kanye West - "Monster"
    • Entrance:: Rotunda, dressed in his boxing robe, slowly makes his way to the ring, throwing out an odd jab, and staring down the opponent in the ring, as green lasers flash behind him. "Team Rotunda", also slowly follow him to the ring, trying to get him pumped and advising him.
    • Wrestling Style(s):Traditonal boxer/brawler, with the odd submission and impact move.
    • Primary Finisher: Dream Killer - Knockout Punch with right hand.
    • Secondary Finisher(s):
      • Rotunda Wreckage - Lifting Sit-out spinebuster.
      • Extreme Execution - Buzzsaw Kick

• Gasper - Haymaker punch to gut.

• Snap suplex
        Discus Elbow
        Spinning Backfist
        Spear
        Reverse STO
        Flying Axe Handle
        Combination of jabs
        Running DDT
        Boston Crab
        Dragon Sleeper
        Discus Punch
        Olympic Slam
        Lariat

• High Spots:Won't
    • Will:

• Cheat to win
      • Taunt the opponent
      • Bask at being the centre of attention
      • Try an end the match soon if he has nothing against them.
      • Sometimes get caught with a big move from an opponent

• Won't:
      • Help anyone in need
        Think things through
        Show any respect to the fans
        Stay in the match if taking a massive beating

• Base picture: David Otunga

• Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?: Of Course.

Back to top Go down
    Nicholas Gray
    FMW World Tag Team Champion
    FMW World Tag Team Champion
    Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
    FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
    Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Stats
    • Name: Nicholas Gray
    • Weight: 216lbs

Background Info
    • Billed From: Eternity City
    • Affiliation:
    • Biography: So apparently not dead. Huh. Well then. Maybe he won't disappear a few months in this time!
    • Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: Koji Kikkawa"Nobody's Perfect Hard Boiled JAZZ Edit." (Skip to 0:51)
    • Entrance: Pretty simple. Music starts, Gray walks out and down to the ring, acknowledge the fans, get in ring, toss fedora into crowd.
    • Wrestling Style(s):Brawler/High Flyer
    • Primary Finisher: Emotional Crash – Flying kick to the face from the top rope.
    • Secondary Finisher(s):
      • Time's Judgement - Ranhei

• Moveset:
      • Gray Skies – Flowing Snap DDT
      • Yakuza Kick
      • Pele kick
      • Punches/Kicks
      • German suplex
      • Moonsaults everywhere (Asai, Standing, all of 'em)
      • DDTs everywhere (All them variations)
      • Shiranui
      • Sentons
      • Frog Splash

• Will:
      • Help someone if they ask him
      • Use weapons
      • Wonder why he was in the Broken Saints
      • Put himself in harms way to win

• Won't:
      • Take off his gloves
      • Be egotistical
      • Scream insults like a 3 year old
      • Dance

• Base Picture: Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey
      Sign-Up Thread Neal_caffrey_style

• Did you read the Sign-Up Commandments?: NO SLEG, YOUR COMMANDMENTS BLOW (Yeah I did)
    Back to top Go down
    rockandrolla

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:06 am

Stats
    • Name: Shaker Jones
    • Weight: 250lbs

Background Info
    • Billed From: Inglis, Manitoba, Canada
    • Additional Billing Info: "The Hardcore Hero"
    • Affiliation:
    • Biography: Self Explanatory
    • Trophy Showcase:
    UWF X-Treme Champion (16 Times)
    UWF Tag Team Champion (2 Times)
    WTW X-Treme Champion
    UWF Heritage Champion

Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: Band Name - "Song Name"
    • Entrance:
    • Wrestling Style(s):
    • Primary Finisher: Name - Description
    • Secondary Finisher(s):
      • Name - Description
      • Name - Description

• Signature Move Name - Description

• High Spots: Will/Only in high profile matches/Won't
    • Will:

• Won't:

• Base picture: Self explanatory

Back to top Go down
    John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
    FMW Superstar: John Andrews
    Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:58 am

Stats
    • Name:Outlaw John Andrews
    • Weight:
    195lbs

Background Info
    • Billed From:Houston, Texas
    • Additional Billing Info:"The Ragin Texan" Outlaw John Andrews
    • Alignment:Face
    • Affiliation:
    • Biography: Hailing from Houston, Texas this Outlaw loves a good ol' fashioned brawl. Recently turning from Outlaw to good guy John Andrews is not afraid of anyone and will stand up for what he believes, and isn't scared to defend the weak.
    • Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: Babylon A.D. - "The Kid Goes Wild"
    • Entrance:The lights dim. A single spot light aims towards the entrance ramp. Allow song to build until then burst out the back heading towards the ring w/Bull rope while firing the crowd up and taunting his opponent..
    • Wrestling Style(s):50% Brawler 25% Technical 25% Showman
    • Primary Finisher: Name: The Outlaw Drop - Jumping DDT
    • Secondary Finisher(s):

• Name: The Last Ride - Crucifix Powerbomb
    • Name: Ghost Rider In The Sky - Diving Elbow Drop

[*] Moveset:
    • Bionic Elbow
    • Backhand chop
    • Short Clothesline
    • Big Right Hands
    • Right Jab
    • Uppercut
    • Fisherman Suplex
    • Snap Suplex
    • Suplex
    • Belly To Back Suplex
    • German Suplex
    • Superplex
    • Cobra Clutch
    • Diving Spear
    • Neckbreaker
    • Hip Toss
    • Sitout Hip Toss
    • Bearhug
    • Big Boot
    • Eye Poke
    • Eye Rake
    • Swinging Neckbreaker
    • Sleeper Hold
    • Multiple elbow drops w/opponent on mat/ground
    • Mud Hole Stomp w/opponent in corner or on mat/ground
    • Side Walk Slam
    • Spinebuster
    • Flapjack
    • Back body drop
    • Side Death Valley driver
    • Leg drop
    • Chokeslam
    • Brainbuster
    • Drop Kick
    • Arm Trap Crossface
    • Texas Cloverleaf
    • Forearm Smash
    • Headbutt
    • Armbar Takedown
    • Japanese Arm Drag
    • Inverted Atomic Drop
    • One-handed Bulldog
    • Catapult
    • Chinlock
    • Front Facelock
    • Nelson hold
    • Side Headlock
    • Wrist lock
    • Corner Foot Choke
    • Boston Crab
    • Drop Toe-Hold
    • Spinning Heel Kick

[*] High Spots: Only in high profile matches
    [*]Will:
    • Do whatever it takes to win the match fairly.
    • Taunt Opponent(s) in order to fire up the crowd.
    • Be Confident and trust worthy.
    • Help other wrestlers.

• Won't:
      • Lie or Cheat.
      • Stand idly by and watch someone get beat down.
      • Turn down a fight.

• Base picture:Steve Corino
      Sign-Up Thread Corino

Last edited by John Andrews on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
    FMW Superstar: Sean Jensen
    Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Stats
    • Name: Kayden Osiris
    • Height: 6'5"
    • Weight: 263lbs

Background Info
    • Billed From: Las Vegas, Nevada
    • Additional Billing Info: The Ancestor of Death (prefix)
    • Affiliation: GSW
    • Biography: Kayden Mathews used to be a Las Vegas policeman. He has a record of 36 arrests in one year. He was quickly promoted to police chief at the age of twenty-two, however a criminal known as Red Baron sideswiped him as he was driving home and his car tumbled over a bridge. He plunged 46 feet into a lake and has been in a coma for a year.

When he woke up, he kept calling himself Osiris and he walked out of the hospital throwing doctors into walls and he kept telling everyone that the hospital has cursed him.

In the five minutes in took for him to get out of the building, he caused an estimated amount of $130,000 in damages. Be it throwing doctors through walls, hurling nurses through windows, and injecting himself with morphine.

Through therapy, Kayden has been taught to channel his anger into something productive. So, what better way than to destroy people in GSW?

Kayden is a certified heel, but he has good intentions. He just carries them out the evil way.

His main goal is to find out the source of this "curse" that the hospital put upon him.
    • Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: Protest the Hero - "Bloodmeat"
    • Entrance:Kayden comes out donned in black jeans with the letters "K.O." on his right pant leg and a large white pentagram with a small white cross in the middle of it. Gold pyro goes off and he walks down the ramp with a cocky face. Cocky, yet serious. He walks down the ramp with an intense look on his face. He climbs up the stairs and does a pose similar to CM Punk when he climbs on the turnbuckle during his entrance. He slowly raises his arms in the air, and forms an "O" with his hands while looking towards the sky.
    • Wrestling Style(s):Submission/Brawler/Hardcore/Very little high flying (he can do moonsaults and frontflips off the top rope, but rarely).
    • Primary Finisher: The Osiris Curse - Kayden puts his opponent in a cross powerbomb hold, then flips them so they do an assisted backflip then he drives them down with a DDT
    • Secondary Finisher(s):
      • The Final Judgement - Inverted Samoan Drop
      • DeKaydence - Suplex/stunner

• The Nile River Bomb - Tiger Bomb (loves to do it off the top rope as well)
      • Big Boot
      • Suplex
      • Powerbomb
      • DDT
      • Boston Crab
      • Sleeper
      • Dragon Sleeper
      • Moonsault
      • Swanton Bomb
      • Powerslam
      • Inverted Powerslam
      • Neckbreaker (usually Regal's neckbreaker)
      • Reverse DDT
      • Gogoplata

• High Spots: Only in high profile matches.
    • Will:
      • Physically and mentally abuse ANYBODY who he deems unworthy of dying peacefully when their time comes, both man and woman.
      • Cheat in high profile matches.
      • Get into anyone's business he feels like.

• Won't:
      • Harm a child (unless it's for a greater cause).

• Base picture: Sign-Up Thread JuventudGuerrera012

Back to top Go down
    War Machine

War Machine

Wrestler Profile
    FMW Superstar: War Machine
    Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:19 am

Stats
    • Name: War Machine
    • Height: 6'4"
    • Weight: 295lbs

Background Info
    • Billed From: Philadelphia, PA
    • Additional Billing Info: The Human Weapon (Prefix)
    • Affiliation:
    • Biography: War Machine (nee Jason Cash) was adopted at 15 years old by a man named Dennis Williamson, who was Jason's father's boss. After taking Jason away from his parents, Dennis had them killed, starting the chain of events that would transform the young man into a certifiable monster. Dennis had Jason trained in various forms of unarmed combat until, at age 29, he unleashed his creation upon FMW. Jason became the new War Machine when Dennis' previous client with that name (one Marcus Nelson) suffered a series of losses in FMW, and Denns had Jason replace him in grisly fashion resulting in Marcus' death, which Jason seemed all too eager to cause.

After rising quickly through the ranks of FMW and winning the FMW Television Championship (no doubt with thanks to Dennis' role as the GM of the now-defunct Ignition brand), War Machine just as quickly and unknowingly disappeared from FMW. Rumors have circulated that Williamson led his client down a darker path than originally intended. One thing that is known is that War Machine has returned for good, and he still has his old mentality: to hurt all and destroy everything in his path until he becomes the FMW World Heavyweight Champion.
    • Trophy Showcase:
      FMW Ultraviolent Champion (held by Marcus Nelson)
      FMW Television Champion (held by Jason Cash)

Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: Disturbed - "Indestructible"
    • Entrance:The lights go out in the arena and searchlights sweep the crowd as air raid sirens hit the speakers. When the music kicks in, there's an explosion of flame from the entrance stage and the lights come on. War Machine makes his way out onto the stage, looks at the stage for a few seconds, then raises his head and lets out a primal roar before walking to the ring. As he nears the ring, the fans pelt him with cups and ice, which he ignores, then slides into the ring under the bottom rope.
    • Wrestling Style(s): Technical/Brawler
    • Primary Finisher: WMD - powerbomb followed by sit-out facebuster
    • Secondary Finisher(s):
      • Tides Of War - Anaconda Vice
      • IED - vertabreaker

• Moveset:
      tilt-a-whirl backbreaker
      shin breaker
      sidewalk slam
      gorilla press into bodyslam
      hanging neckbreaker
      atomic drop
      Russian leg sweep
      lifting side slam
      German suplex
      gutwrench suplex
      northern lights suplex
      cradle piledriver
      Boston crab (single and double leg)
      ankle lock
      Texas cloverleaf
      crossface
      Inverted STF
      gogoplata
      Koji clutch
      inverted reverse figure-four
    • High Spots: Only in high profile matches (writer's discretion)
    • Will:
      • Do whatever it takes to win

• Won't:
      • Trust anyone, care what anyone thinks about him

• Base picture: Sign-Up Thread TitoOrtiz2

Back to top Go down
    http://www.twitter.com/Stunners4All
    Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
    FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
    Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Blake Vendetta   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:04 am

Stats
    • Name: Blake Vendetta
    • Weight: 230lbs

Background Info
    • Billed From: Canberra, Australia
    • Additional Billing Info: "The Mockingjay" - Prefix
    • Alignment: Heel w/ Face Tendencies
    • Affiliation:
    • Biography: Blake Vendetta grew up in a rough neighbourhood, but with more luxuries than can be counted. His father was a druglord, but Blake was never allowed to do any work for him or touch any drugs. At the age of ten, a full scale drug/gang war erupted across the streets of Canberra, and both Blake's elder brother and mother were killed by an enemy gang.

Three years on, and Blake's father was arrested and sentenced to fifty years in Arizona Maximum Security Prison. Blake - with none of his family wanting to link themselves to the son of a druglord, refused to take him in, and so he was left in an orphanage. At the age of 17, he left - with a massive trust fund and the will to bring prestige back to the Vendetta family name.

To do so, he decided to take up the sport that he had shown exceptional talent in - Wrestling.

• Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
    [list][*] Entrance Theme: 30 Seconds to Mars - "Vox Populi"
    [*] Entrance: The lights dim, and Blake slowly walks to the ring, hood pulled over his head - ignoring the watching fans.

[*] Wrestling Style(s): Technical, High Flying
    [*] Primary Finisher: Lithium - Pele Kick
    [*] Secondary Finisher(s):
    V for Vendetta - Twisting Omega Driver
    Backbuster - Bends opponents back over knee, placing one hand either side of the chest and stretching their body.

[*] Moveset: (Which moves would you like to see your character pull off?)

• Signature Move Name Darkrise - Spinning Buzzsaw Kick to the Throat

DDT's (Tornado, Implant, Reverse, Leaping, Turnbuckle)
    Drop toe hold
    Crossbody block
    Crucifix head scissor
    Hurracanranas
    Dragonrana
    Uppercuts
    Dropkicks

Moonsaults(Diving,standing,corkscrew,Turnbuckle)

Splashes (Frog,Senton,Body,450,)
    Elbow drops
    Leg drops
    Planchas (Corkscrew etc etc)
    Suplexes (Butterfly, Northern Lights, Pendulum, Wrist, Fisherman, Cradle)
    Jawbreaker
    Buzzsaw kick
    Backbreakers (Pendulum, STO)
    Neckbreakers (Rope Hung, Jumping, Over Castle)

STRIKES

Knife edge
    Hooking kicks
    Side kicks (Thrusting, Spinning)
    Crescent kicks
    Axe kicks
    Snap Kicks
    Buzzsaw kicks
    Spinning Jumping Kick
    Monsoon Kick
    Pushing Kick
    Tornado Kick
    Twisting Kick
    Missile Dropkick
    Moonsault kick
    Turning Kick
    Punch
    Knee
    Uppercuts
    Wedge strike
    Clothesline (Diving, Spinning)
    Axe hammer (Diving, Spinning)
    Backfists (Spinning Leaping)
    Lariat

SUBMISSIONS

Sleeper Hold
    Boston Crab
    Single Boston Crab
    Armbars
    Figure Four
    Head scissor
    Gut Wrench
    Chickenwing

[*] High Spots: Will
    [*]Will:
    Fight Dirty,
    Cheat,
    Attack an opponent before a match,
    Sometimes show huge face tendencies,
    happily take on a huge number of assailants (although normally fail),
    Go absolutely ape-shit crazy if somebody insults his family name. Do NOT do so unless you want some guy chasing after your head..

[*]Won't:
    Be obedient,
    Back down from a fight,
    Show respect to anybody unless they have earned it from him. (Beaten him multiple times, in a faction/team with him, after a long feud,)

[*]Base picture: CM Punk. If he's already been taken, then Chirs Sabin.

Yeeeeeeessss.

Last edited by Vendetta on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Drake Parker
    FMW Television Champion
    FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
    FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
    Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:30 am

Disregard this.

Last edited by PanzerGod on Mon May 16, 2011 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
    FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
    Championship:

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Stats
    • Name: Daniel Prideman
    • Height: 6'4"
    • Weight: 275lbs

Background Info
    • Billed From: London, England
    • Affiliation: Jack Eastwood
    • Biography: As a young boy growing up in Croyden, Daniel was constantly bullied by the other kids just for fun. At the age of 13 he started being physically attacked and would regularly go to his home with a busted nose or bruises all over him. His mother and step-father mostly turned a blind-eye seemingly not noticing their son as they were too caught up in their own lives. Daniel became more angry at the world, angry at his seeming non-existence to his family and at the bullies he had to face every day. At the age of 15 Daniel was kicked out by his family after finally snapping and punching his step-father in the face. Now living on the street Prideman noticed he had nothing left to lose, and started seeking revenge on those that had done wrong to him. At the age of 18, Prideman followed one of his tormentors into a local bar and proceeded to beat the guy into a bloody mess as the other people in the bar flee. Standing over the barely breathing mess, he raised his foot, preparing a lethal stomp on the man's skull. Behind him a lone man sat perched on his bar stool, looking intently at the scene before him, “You spilt my pint mate... Next round's on you.” Turning round Prideman saw the man he'd come to know as Jack Eastwood. Prideman surveyed him before breaking out into a smile, the two men broke into laughter before Jack got up and left the bar. Sensing something different in Jack, Prideman looked back at his victim, he kneeled down over his victim and snarled, “I guess you got lucky”, before taking the money from his wallet and following Jack out the door.
    • Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: Slipknot - "My Plague"
    • Entrance: As the music begins the arena fades to black. After 10 seconds the lights burst on in red as Prideman steps out onto the stage. He lowers his head and clenches his fists holding his arms close to his chest. After 5 seconds he bursts his arms outwards fists still clenched as fireworks explode in front of him. Walking angrily through the smoke he makes his way to the ring before circling once staring at members of the audience, his face contorted with rage. He rolls into the ring and leans out over the ropes waiting impatiently for his opponent.
    • Wrestling Style(s): Technical/Heavy Impact/Striker
    • Primary Finisher: Settle the Score - Brainbuster with the opponent reversed
    • Secondary Finisher(s):
      • Jawbreaker Lariat - Pendulum short-range lariat
      • Payback - Full nelson while seated on the opponent’s back wrenching backwards.

• Moveset:
    • Signature Move: Triple rolling German suplex
      • Bridging dragon suplex
      • Spinebuster
      • Back body drop
      • Backhand chop
      • Dragon screw
      • Figure four leglock
      • Forearm smash
      • Headbutt
      • Multiple suplex variations
      • Belly to back
      • Bridging Northern Lights
      • Exploder
      • German
      • Gutwrench
      • Slingshot
      • Snap
      • Superplex
      • Shoulderbreaker
      • Mounted punches
      • Mudhole Stomp
      • Powerbomb

• Will:
      • Get really angry and brutalise an opponent
      • Attack referees
      • Push the rules as much as possible
      • Bloody the opponent whenever possible
      • Exploit any weakness – be it physical, mental, or emotional
      • Be pleased by causing pain
      • Hold on his finishing submission hold “Payback” for as long as legally possible or for a prolonged amount of time after the opponent has submitted or passed out.
      • Intimidate the audience and anyone at ringside
      • Be pleased when he has hurt someone

• Won't:
      • Show regret or remorse for his actions
      • Listen to anyone other than Jack Eastwood
      • Take a defeat very well. Could lead to Prideman attacking the victor.
      • Ever submit as he hates to show weakness

• Base picture: Sign-Up Thread Mason_ryan_nexus

Yes!
    Back to top Go down

Sign-Up Thread Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up Thread   Sign-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:41 am

Stats
    • Name: The Craig Ryans
    • Weight: 220 lb

Background Info
    • Billed From: Green Bay, Wisconsin
    • Additional Billing Info: TCR, Craig Christ
    • Affiliation:
    • Biography: The Craig Ryans is the former General Manager of Vendetta Championship Wrestling, and the brother of LPW superstar Ken Ryans. Before VCW went under, he took out massive amounts of bankruptcy insurance, consequently making him a billionaire after the departure from there. He re-christened himself 'The Craig Ryans', and is now looking to use his money to further himself in Full Metal Wrestling.
    • Trophy Showcase:

Wrestling Info
    • Entrance Theme: Stephen Lynch - "Craig"
    • Entrance: Match writer’s prerogative.
    • Wrestling Style(s): Technical, Dirty, Brawler
    • Primary Finisher: Blood of Craig – Punt kick to the head
    • Secondary Finisher(s):
      • TCF (The Craig Finisher) – Diamond Cutter

• Moveset:
      • Watch Your Back – Falling overhead backbreaker
      • Spear
      • European Uppercuts