Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+10
John Derrick
The Celt
RCA
Hannibal Frost
Matt Dunn
Omega
Rottata
Easty
Abel Steele
Skyler Striker
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What are you most looking forward to at Distortion 12.1?
PX defends against the (almost) undefeated David GS
DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
The return of Abel Steele against former World Champ John Derrick
DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Matt P. Dunn finally gets his shot at the Abandoned Title
DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Frost, Caprice and Faith duke it out
DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Hannibal Frost comments on winning War Games for Distortion
DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:03 pm

OOC: This right here...is domination...
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:22 am

Dunn wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:
FYI, ^Slipknot hasn't been good since Iowa.

I'm aware.

I do so love when we are on the same page.

And Sethy, nothing controversial. I asked for a show off but didnt specify which one. Just kinda threw me for a loop when I was on the card one minute and then gone bye bye from it.

No biggie.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:35 am

OOC: I've been expecting the TV belt to be defended against the undefeated for a while now, and i also said id dread the day Razz
Also, big kudos on the deadline, timing suits me nicely, that week is my week off.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Dunn wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:
FYI, ^Slipknot hasn't been good since Iowa.

I'm aware.

I do so love when we are on the same page.

And Sethy, nothing controversial. I asked for a show off but didnt specify which one. Just kinda threw me for a loop when I was on the card one minute and then gone bye bye from it.

No biggie.

Yeah I understand now, I was just confused on why I was suddenly shifted to the main event.

Doesn't matter, it's all gravy.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:38 pm

The new Television Champion, David GS...yeah, I like the sound of that.

OOC: Can't even begin to describe how stoked I am for this match.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:50 pm

It's a pipe dream kid. Just like the streak, your title challenge is pathetic. I say for the simple fact that the streak when held to me is nothing.

Both of our real "streaks" may have died at Catalyst, but our streaks live on in singles competition. Only difference is, my win streak predates your existance in this company. Your streak is pale in comparison to mine while I've held this belt.

I am 6 and 0 in one on one matches with this belt, against REAL opposition, you may be able to push around some chumps, while I proved my worth, I beat Seth Omega twice, I retired Black Marcus, I beat down the so-called greatest TV champion of all time Syanide, I beat Calvin X Carter and I beat down a former World fucking champion John Derrick. You've beaten nobody, Dave. You are nobody Dave.

Fuck the streak, I am the GREATEST TV champion of all time, and your name doesn't come close to the people I've fended off already.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:42 pm

O'Rion says 'i.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:04 pm

PX wrote:
It's a pipe dream kid. Just like the streak, your title challenge is pathetic. I say for the simple fact that the streak when held to me is nothing.

Both of our real "streaks" may have died at Catalyst, but our streaks live on in singles competition. Only difference is, my win streak predates your existance in this company. Your streak is pale in comparison to mine while I've held this belt.

I am 6 and 0 in one on one matches with this belt, against REAL opposition, you may be able to push around some chumps, while I proved my worth, I beat Seth Omega twice, I retired Black Marcus, I beat down the so-called greatest TV champion of all time Syanide, I beat Calvin X Carter and I beat down a former World fucking champion John Derrick. You've beaten nobody, Dave. You are nobody Dave.

Fuck the streak, I am the GREATEST TV champion of all time, and your name doesn't come close to the people I've fended off already.

At the moment, I don't disagree with you on any particular point. But that's likely going to change after I beat you.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:28 pm

PX wrote:

Yet here I stand the Abandoned Champion, while you're still the lowly TV Champion.

Pity.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:36 am

Not for much longer if I have anything to do about it...
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:41 am

Uh huh, right.

It's not like I have your number or anything.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:03 am

You wish to discuss numbers, Mr Omega? Then perhaps you can get to the root of this problem. It's been plaguing me for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:51 pm

P-p-p-p-p-promo'd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Seth Omega...

Mate, I've heard a thing or two about you. You're sorta anarchic, aren't you? You fight with a tenacity that seems to want to rid the world of places and people. Goodbye Matt-fucking-Dunn, goodbye Perth-bloody-square. How's that title feeling, mate?
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:24 pm

At least this one understands basic English.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:40 pm

I should bloody well hope so. I'm from England. You know, the place where the language was actually invented before it was... Americanized.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:42 pm

Damien Fox wrote:
Seth Omega...

Mate, I've heard a thing or two about you. You're sorta anarchic, aren't you? You fight with a tenacity that seems to want to rid the world of places and people. Goodbye Matt-fucking-Dunn, goodbye Perth-bloody-square. How's that title feeling, mate?

It feels pretty damn good, I like how it fits around my waist.

But what's really going to feel pretty damn good is when kill Matthew Dunn and do what his mother should have done years ago.

Except this is going to be a lot more painful than a coat hanger.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Damien Fox wrote:
I should bloody well hope so. I'm from England. You know, the place where the language was actually invented before it was... Americanized.

ohaidesmondwolfe

Cockney prick.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Omega wrote:
Damien Fox wrote:
Seth Omega...

It feels pretty damn good, I like how it fits around my waist.

But what's really going to feel pretty damn good is when kill Matthew Dunn and do what his mother should have done years ago.

Except this is going to be a lot more painful than a coat hanger.

Did you have to buy expanders or elastic to make it fit around that gigantic gut of yours.... Frost was a lil slimmer than you after all...Just askin'.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Easty wrote:
Damien Fox wrote:

ohaidesmondwolfe

Cockney prick.

Seriously, mate? Cockney prick. This doesn't even demand a proper retort... Just a general sod off. But, then again, how many times would I have to say it for all your personalities to get it?

Let's try this... clears throat and starts speaking different voices

Sod off, mate.
Sod off, mate.
Sod off, mate.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:14 am

Ah yes, the typical response to a first-time encounter with myself - the notation of my multiple personalities, the... colourful way in which I talk... do you really think you are the first to address me, Mr Fox? I have no qualms with you. I couldn't care less about where you are from or why you do what you do. Know this, however, that if I end up across the ring from you... I will devastate you.

Limbs flying and shit. Wicked.

Na I ackcherly dae gi' a shi'. Yer a southern fairy, an' li'e all southern fairies i's me du'y as a northern monkey ter ta'e the piss, ye Chelsea-bandwagon-jumpin', shandy-drinkin', mincin', brunch-eatin', rimmin' southern cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISTORTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2