Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+24
Drew Michaels
John Derrick
Cactus Sam
Abel Steele
Leon Caprice
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Gabriel Crow
Storm183
The Dude
TyranT
Jaro Classic
Vincent Van Rose
iDeAndes
Hannibal Frost
Villain Within
David GS
The Celt
Nero Trinity
Easty
Omega
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
RCA
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Crysto tries to calm the Storm
DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap4%DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Ford looks to choke a bitch name Trey
DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap14%DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Dunnwood tries to break the Law
DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap7%DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Bryson. Apostasy. Glass.
DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap14%DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Frost and Omega look to bury one another for the title
DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap29%DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 8 ]
Distortionist of the Week
DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap0%DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FMW Games Announcements?
DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap32%DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:49 am

There's really nothin' else to say I, I can't explain it
I think my dad gone crazy!
A little help from Hailie Jade, won't you tell em' baby

Theres nothin' you could do or say that could ever change me
There's no one on earth that can save me, not even Hailie

Last edited by RCA on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:56 am

OOC: How bout you let me do it in the future? I'm online, ya know! You could have asked! Razz
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:04 am

OOC: I was actually in the progress of doing one too but got a work call. =(

Not to step on your toes or anything Striker, you weren't on when I started.

Lets see. I'm in Iowa, and Michigan is two states over...

I'll be seeing you, Hannibal.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:10 pm

You know, it's really kind of funny. Since I came to FMW I always had my eyes set on the Abandoned Championship, it seemed like the title that was best suited to my strengths, the title that would hide any of my weaknesses, and overall it was my goal to achieve. I'd seen it get many names, many faces, many matches that belt was defended in. Many names were called before mine, Romeo, Striker, Apostasy, Caprice, Dunnwood, Syanide, Slegnadamus, and even the current champion Hannibal Frost. Many people have got to step foot in that ring and challenge for that belt, something I have always coveted and will always covet...Hannibal this is going to be a war, a knockout, dragout, war.

And speaking of War, this is the last chance we have to prepare for the biggest match in Distortion history. We step in the ring with 10 other men willing to rip us apart, and we do it to defend the honor of Distortion. I don't give a damn how much of a pompus ass I think Hannibal Frost is, I don't care how much of a religious zealot Leon is, I don't care how crazy Dunnwood is, and I can even forgive Dunn for one match if it means Team Green walks away on top.

I have a plan, now I need to know who is with me on this plan?
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:17 pm

You don't have the intelligence to have a plan.

Why do you think I want you as the Abandoned Champion and Team Leader?

Because you're the easier of the two to manipulate into following my plan.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Fuck your plan, this isn't about plans this is about a fucking war. Can't you take your own head out of your ass long enough to realize that we could all be fighting for our jobs here? Or is your "plan" too important?
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:35 pm

That's why I'm doing the planning.

If you want to win, you need to assess your team, delegate each task to those who will do them the best.

That's why I'm doing the planning. If we need someone to steal a win with the help of Matt P. Dunn, you can cover that, and let us remember, I'm helping you in the casket match too.

If we need a child raped, then you get Dunnwood on it. If you need someone to disappear for about a week, you get Frost to do it. I... Can't come up with anything for Leon off the top of my head outside of Striker dumping him. So yeah, if we need to annex someone from the team, you drop Leon on his neck.

It's called playing to your strengths. Hence, I'm the one with the plan.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:32 pm

So just because I'm the "leader" of this nice little faction we call The Broken Saints here on Distortion, I would be the perfect person to lead team Distortion?

As much as I love your logic, and trust me I really do love it, I just don't see how it makes sense.

And don't worry Matthew, for all intensive purposes I might find some way to be around for your match as well. Maybe a little bit of opponent scouting, maybe something more, you never know in accordance with my plan.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:35 pm

Sorry, you lost me when you said your status as leader of the Broken Saints qualified you to lead Team Distortion.

Come see Sirs Austin and O'Rion. I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:39 pm

It will all fall into place in due time Matthew, it always does.

Who said I was just seeing Alex and RCA? How do you know I'm not there for other reasons? Maybe I am a Cactus Sam fan, or maybe I want to see how the other "Saints" fair against X and Crow, or maybe I won't be there at all.

It's an enigma process really, and when everything falls into place even you will be scratching your head and wondering how it happened.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:46 pm

My response was apathetic, and only referenced the Wayward sons because you refered to A) my match, B) scouting and C) a little more.

I really don't care. Because, here's the thing. You're not smart. You're just not. And here's you talking about a plan and trying to be cryptic and such, and it's an utterly laughable act. If you were smart, if you had a plan worth following, you wouldn't be bankrupt, you wouldn't be a filthy addict, and you would have had the chance to tell Annalisa exactly how you felt about here.

Don't worry, I took the liberty, because I knew you would get it all wrong.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Maybe that was my awakening. After going bankrupt, after admitting I have problems, and after losing someone I really cared about, it really makes you wonder. It makes you think about life, about the afterlife, about everything that you once known that was no more.

I lost a lot more than Annalisa, my stuff, and my life. I lost everything I once believed in, so if I sober up who is to say that my plan might be more effective than anything you've ever came up with?

Because if I'm not mistaking...it did beat you in that cage match.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:43 pm

That's what the record books will show;

but we all know you didn't beat me in the cage; I wasn't in the cage. And we all know I laid Jack out for you to pin.

So, actually, I won that match. It was just by over sight that I won that match for you.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Sure, take credit for something else. Doesn't really matter to me, I'm sure you fully remember these ham hocks smacking you in the skull a couple of times. Maybe next time it will beat some sense into you.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Quote :
Sam: No! Dunn manages to shift out of his grip! A DDT!

The crowd gasp as Dunnwood hit’s the small area of the top area of the cage, before tumbling down into the ring area. Dunn hit nothing but air, looking to fall out of the ring, however he stops mid fall when his clothing is caught on the barbwire, catching him awkwardly and cutting a good deal of his body as he hangs a few feet from ground level. He franticly begins to try and free himself.

Chase: Dunnwood is down and out! A DDT into razor and steel… and that was before falling into the centre from the top of that cage! Dunn has victory within his grasp! The cage floor is no more than two metres below him!

Sam: Seth Omega! Seth Omega has managed to free one of his arms! And now he’s ragging the other arm, caring not a single bit as the barb wire cuts into his flesh! What could he possibly do at this point?!

Chase: Dunn is nearly free! He’s tearing up his top so he can climb down!

Sam: Seth has dived straight into Dunnwood! He’s going for the pinfall! He might steal this!

Chase: Dunn is free! The ref is counting! This is close! ONE!

Sam: TWO!

Chase: THE MATCH IS OVER! Dunn has managed to get to the ground outside the cage! DUNN ESCAPES!

Dunn can be seen celebrating outside the ring as he holds his arms up. His confusion is clear however when it is Seth Omega‘s music that begins to play. Dunn looks to the ring, only to find the ref holding up Seth‘s arm, declaring him the winner as Seth shouts out with a war cry.

You're funny, Seth.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Glad I could humor you sir, but I didn't steal anything. Dunnwood was laid out and you were hanging off the cage like a gothic pinata.

In my books it is still legal.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Dunnwood dun rape kids.

You rape children.

Well don't look at me. I'm just an extension of you.

I just had the drive to act upon desire.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Dunnwood, tell your sister she gave me crabs.

Fucking Trinity...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:11 pm

I have no sister, Mr Omega.

Trinity? Methinks thou hast been watching The Matrix a little too much.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Or have I?

The world may never know.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Omega wrote:
Glad I could humor you sir, but I didn't steal anything. Dunnwood was laid out and you were hanging off the cage like a gothic pinata.

In my books it is still legal.

Didn't say it wasn't.

Just don't try to tell me you beat me.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Omega wrote:
Or have I?

Does the world gi'e a shi'?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:17 pm

No, I beat Jack Eastwood. Just like I did all those months ago.

Furthermore Matthew P. Dunn I will beat your ass after Catalyst when I retain my title.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:21 pm

I see nothing to suggest that. But is that a promise? Dunn and Omega, post Catalyst, for the Abandoned Title?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Ye bea' me in a free-fer-all cage match, a match in which I took ou' two o' the compe'i'ors afore i' 'ad even star'ed?

Clap. Clap. Clap.

And it took both yours and Mr Dunn's combined efforts to put me away last week, Mr Omega.

Should you defeat Mr Frost for his Abandoned Championship, I will be more than glad to assimiliate you in a one-on-one contest.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Easty wrote:
Omega wrote:
Or have I?

Does the world gi'e a shi'?

Ahh fellow Englishmen, how does your vocabulary get you over like that? But enough of that. Tell your master The Fallen is waiting to consume his very soul, just as it did the pathetic fool trained by one Seth Omega.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Dunnwood, 11.3; we finally clash.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:01 pm

One of your 'dream matches', as I recall, Mr Celt.

Don't worry; we'll make it a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 pm

I've been through plenty of nightmares Dunnwood, so that doesn't imitate me much. I've had you at the back of mind for a while now, and now that you've been put in front of me I really to get to work.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:32 pm

You won't mind if I do not particularly care for our little contest, will you, Mr Celt?

I have a wedding to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next