Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+24
Drew Michaels
John Derrick
Cactus Sam
Abel Steele
Leon Caprice
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Gabriel Crow
Storm183
The Dude
TyranT
Jaro Classic
Vincent Van Rose
iDeAndes
Hannibal Frost
Villain Within
David GS
The Celt
Nero Trinity
Easty
Omega
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
RCA
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Crysto tries to calm the Storm
DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Ford looks to choke a bitch name Trey
DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Dunnwood tries to break the Law
DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Bryson. Apostasy. Glass.
DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Frost and Omega look to bury one another for the title
DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 8 ]
Distortionist of the Week
DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FMW Games Announcements?
DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:38 pm

That's absolutely fine by me Dunnwood, go do whatever you've got to do to prepare for that sham, just don't expect to beat me at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Should Jaro want me to defeat you, I would do it at the drop of a hat.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:51 pm

But lemme guess, when I do end up beating you you'll claim "Jaro didn't want me to beat you". Ahh, the old Skyler Striker "I don't care" logic escape.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Jaro uses me as he sees fit.

His Virus is not the only disease he has.

You speak brave words for a man whom could soon operate under the whims of a bio-terrorist.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:09 pm

I get the sense that this Virus isn't half as potent as it claims to be.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:13 pm

A Virus takes its time to truly infect and ravage the body.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:38 pm

You can give a cold all the time in the world to do it's worst, it's still not potent enough to harm me. Likewise, the Virus.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Sunburn, however...

Not even Mr Roy can anticipate how strong the Virus could grow. Who are you to say you are immune, Mr Celt?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Easty wrote:
Jaro uses me as he sees fit.

That explains a lot about you.

Besides which, I've already proven I'm immune to the Virus no matter who the fuck it is. You can make excuses all you want, in the end I won and he lost, just like you lost Dunnwood.

It's okay, don't you worry too much about beating me one on one because after I win the Abandoned Championship I am going to make everyone else work for a title shot like I had to work for it. No more handouts, if you two want a title match you can fight each other for the shot.

And that is if I do find a way to beat Mr. Overrated Hannibal Frost himself.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:53 pm

I can respect your ethics, Mr Omega, but what makes you think you have the authority to make anyone work for anything? The number one contender is not set at your whim.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 pm

I don't have the authority to make shit, but I can tell you this much the ones that don't earn the shot will get hit twice as hard as those who do.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Easty wrote:
Sunburn, however...

Not even Mr Roy can anticipate how strong the Virus could grow. Who are you to say you are immune, Mr Celt?

1. Sunburn isn't a virus or an illness as such. I don't know what the fuck I'd term it, but it's something you can "catch" or be "immune" to, so it's not a virus. All, as far as being a powerful force all you have to do to defeat is move into the damn shade

2. Well given my diehard trait I fancy my odds.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Sig = win

It was a joke, Cloverfuck. Do they not have jokes in Ireland?

Qui' tekkin' piss ou'a ol' country, ye dick.

Oh yeah, you're part Irish, aren't you?

Ew. I share Irish blood.

Anyway. Mr Celt, your luck will run out. Never forget that on a long enough timeline, the living expectancy for everyone reaches zero.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Its funny that you should quote a character who also had mental health problems.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:20 pm

The difference being that I embrace mine.

I actually watched Fight Club after I came up with Jack, and was surpised by how similar both characters were.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 pm

They have me doing fucking guest commentary now? Seriously? Goddammit, they didn't even gimme a decent match to call!

*sigh*...

Oh well. I guess I could use a break before Catalyst, anyway. Matt, Trey, try not to disappoint me, okay?
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Matt Ford
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Maybe if you weren't a punk bitch, you'd be spending your evening having your streak ended quite unceremoniously, rather than sitting ringside with a headset on bringing absolutely nothing to the table behind the mic? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure you sitting there blankly staring forward and stumbling over your words as I thrash some no-account junkie will make for positively riveting television, but I'd much rather put the lie that is DGS to rest now and move on with my life. You know, to things that actually matter.

But that's ok. Gotta make sure THE STREAK~ stays intact 'til Catalyst. Wouldn't be as much money in you making a run at the Gold Card after having gotten choked the fuck out and exposed for the sham you are.

Don't worry, we'll get to that soon enough.

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:17 pm

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how to ramble on without purpose or the slightest inkling of the hole you're digging yourself into. You think I'm happy about not getting booked? Trust me, watching a no-talent hack make an ass of himself isn't my idea of a show well-spent. I don't particularly want to see Trey wrestle either, but that's neither here nor there.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Seth Omega...

Man, I've got goosebumps. I've got the chills.

I'm excited.

I've been itching to break a foot off in your ass since you first opened your mouth. Now, that chance is finally at my doorstep. But I guess you've got the same kinda motivation going on, don't ya'?

Still, I see you've been spouting off more of that delusional bullshit that's been running through your head. Kinda pathetic, but I'm not one to judge. I just roll with what I'm given. Of course, you know a little bit about making your own destiny, don't you Seth?

At least, you think you do. You say you do. But, failing time after time isn't really conducive to one's future is it? Make no mistake about our match, either. I'm not saying you'll fail, but I'm not saying you'll win either. You'll try, ever so hard, and I'll leave this match knowing I've been in one hell of a fight. Though, in the end, I'll still be champion, and the sign on my door will still read "Captain's Quarters".

Although, as you've said, this little match can't get in the way of Catalyst. We've got a brand war to win and I'd hate for you to hold a grudge after all is said and done.

So, seeing as how I'm not one of these sadistic pricks you see wondering the halls, I'd be fine with burying the hatchet with this one. You'll put up an astonishing fight; I'll win; then we'll take it home for Team Distortion at Catalyst.

In the end, you'll still come out looking like a future champion.

But, like I said, it won't happen on my watch.
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 pm

On the contrary, I know exactly what I'm talking about, Mr. Flavor-Of-the-Month. You've already shown yourself to be something of a doubting Thomas when it comes to real competition. I'm sure the second you saw the card for this week, you breathed a sigh of relief. Heaven forbid you should have to attempt back up a challenge you made on the eve of your Gold Card failure, right? In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if you scurried up to the front office and put in a request for time off as soon as you realized your fumbling, over-hyped ass wouldn't be able to cash the check your chapped lips wrote.

As for the hole I'm digging...you can cut the false bravado anytime. You are an artfully constructed paper tiger in a world designed for real predators. The second you stumble, the hype machine will disappear, and you'll be just another face in the crowd of Bryce Thornes, Axel Van Osbournes, and Trey Spruances. My only regret is that quashing your momentum won't mean nearly as much, or draw nearly as big a payday, after you're made to look foolish at Catalyst.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Feel free to cut the crap at any time; it's easy to talk tough when you know you'll be squaring off against Trey Spruance instead of someone who can and will beat the choke fetish out of you. Your jealousy is becoming more apparent with every volley of bullshit that comes out of your mouth. The fact is that even if I do lose at Catalyst, what I've accomplished these past few months can never be undone. It may be years before another rookie does what I've done in as short a time; God knows you won't can't.

You appear a bit savvier than the average rookie, so I'm gonna go ahead and get this out in the open right now: you will not surpass me. You will not suppress me. Apathy might, Kaoru might, and CXC might, but you?

Please. In order to Spear you into a hospital bed, I won't have to do much more than break into a jog.

But because, for whatever reason, you dislike me to the point that you refuse to bark at someone your own size (read: infinitely smaller than myself), I'll go ahead and present you with the opportunity you appear to be jerking off to: you and me at 12.1, in a match chosen by the Wheel of Distortion.

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:32 pm

You finished, Meat? Yeah? Well then, allow me to retort:

Hahaha.

Hahahahahahaha.

Hahaha.

Haha.

Ha.

You couldn't even be bothered to get your fucking facts straight before you let that shit dribble past your lips. I'm telling you, broseph, in the race to disappoint me, you are currently running first, second and third.

Right out of the gate, you let that 'R' word slip past your lips again. I'm not going to explain this to you again: you=rookie. I=not a rookie. I've been in this game for 10+ years, Meat. Now, I'm not going to delve into past accomplishments, I'm not that guy, but needless to say, in my travels I've seen more than a shit-ton of flash-in-the-pan shit for brains upstarts. As far as "Next Big Thing" type talents go, you are residing quite prominently in the bottom half. Maybe near the middle, depending on the day or week. To put it bluntly, I've seen what you do, and I've seen it done far better. You think nobody could possibly ever do what you've done here? You think you're special in some way? Yeah, because surely they couldn't line up a series of tomato cans for the next "rising star" to knock over as soon as the shine goes off of your proverbial apple. You aren't special, Meat. You aren't different. You are a product of sly marketing, clever match making, and the FMW hype machine. Nothing more, nothing less. The second you step up to the plate with real competition (read: Catalyst), you will be exposed as the bland, failed experiment that you are. Following that, I'll gladly put you back on the shelf to gather dust with all the other broken toys.

As for your challenge, I'll have to decline. A match on your turf with some ridiculous stipulation you can hide behind? No thanks. When I beat you, I'm doing it in the middle of the ring, on a real wrestling show, in an actual wrestling match. No gimmicks, no stip you can use to save face.

Those are the terms. Feel free to accept at your leisure.

I'm sure you'll be telling the boss you need a week off for a hangnail regardless.

Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Seth Omega...

Man, I've got goosebumps. I've got the chills.

I'm excited.

I've been itching to break a foot off in your ass since you first opened your mouth. Now, that chance is finally at my doorstep. But I guess you've got the same kinda motivation going on, don't ya'?

Still, I see you've been spouting off more of that delusional bullshit that's been running through your head. Kinda pathetic, but I'm not one to judge. I just roll with what I'm given. Of course, you know a little bit about making your own destiny, don't you Seth?

At least, you think you do. You say you do. But, failing time after time isn't really conducive to one's future is it? Make no mistake about our match, either. I'm not saying you'll fail, but I'm not saying you'll win either. You'll try, ever so hard, and I'll leave this match knowing I've been in one hell of a fight. Though, in the end, I'll still be champion, and the sign on my door will still read "Captain's Quarters".

Although, as you've said, this little match can't get in the way of Catalyst. We've got a brand war to win and I'd hate for you to hold a grudge after all is said and done.

So, seeing as how I'm not one of these sadistic pricks you see wondering the halls, I'd be fine with burying the hatchet with this one. You'll put up an astonishing fight; I'll win; then we'll take it home for Team Distortion at Catalyst.

In the end, you'll still come out looking like a future champion.

But, like I said, it won't happen on my watch.

It's kind of funny, we're approximately 80 miles from one another yet our paths won't cross until we get to Detroit. That's how fate works I guess, glad you're so excited about facing off with me.

You know Hannibal we're really not that different, you always opened your mouth and felt like you were the one who got over looked. You always had to have that last word, you always had to be right, you were always so high on your high horse and you thought nobody could beat you. My motivation is the same, I want the Abandoned Championship like I've wanted from day one. I don't have the flash to be the C-4 Champion, I'm could hold my own on Corruption with the UV, but where my strength lies is right here on Distortion.

If you want to talk about delusional bullshit lets talk about how HavOc tried to return to power yet have fallen by the wayside again. You try so hard to fit in with HavOc, you try so hard to make it work, you want to be that guy that management always hands the ball to in a tight situation, but you're always overshadowed by a man who quite frankly has outworked you.

Just.

Like.

Me.

It's a mirror image, you and I, we're both in the same position and we both know what it takes to win. It's going to be one hell of a match for the fans, and one hell of a match for the boys in the back. Making your own destiny takes skill and concentration, it takes ability and focus, you have to keep your eyes on the prize and never give up fighting until you have that prize in your hands.

The game has changed Hannibal Frost, you're no more that little prissy guy who thinks he is underrated, you're not long the whipping boy for the main eventers, you just scored the biggest win of your life and you're right high like you're on a roller coaster. Finally, you're no longer the underdog. You finally took that big step towards being the bigger man, the big step towards being one of the greatest in this company, and now you have to deal with the underdogs.

I'm not going to threaten you with stealing your girlfriend, fucking her brains out, then slitting her throat and leaving her on your doorstep with cum on her face. I'm not going to talk about how sadistic I can be. I'm not even going to change what I do best. I am going to tell you exactly what is coming at you, you'll be hit with punches, you'll be hit with knees, you'll be hit with suplexes and arm drags, as well as lariats so hard they make you shit yourself. Smashmouth to the core Hannibal, not changing anything for you. If you can find my weakness, and trust me I have them, then exploit it. You better believe I'm exploiting yours.

After this match, the hatchet is buried. One of us will win this brand warfare, one of us will carry Distortion, one of us will be the champion by the time it is said and done.

And the other?

The other is just going to be another hungry challenger in a division full of them.

Hannibal, may the best man win, and if it is you...you'll have my full support in War Games, you'll also have my promise that after Catalyst I'll be coming at you full force if you still have that belt.

Sleep well Hannibal, you're going to need it.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:54 pm

You've been in the biz for ten years, I've been in the biz for about nine. We're both rooks here; past accomplishments mean exactly nothing, so get over yourself. As far as your apparent disdain for the show I happen to be a part of, I figured you wouldn't be have the balls to accept my offer. You are a member of Ammunition, through and through.

That's why I came prepared with a backup: a submission match. If you refuse to let me hand you a loss on my turf, I'll just have to force-feed you a loss on yours.

Last edited by David GS on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:56 pm

OOC: Fr0d's been in FMW before.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:57 pm

OOC: Has he done anything worth recalling?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:07 pm

OOC: Lost.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 pm

So, still talking about Havoc, are we?

Quite hypocritical, Seth.

To say we've fallen by the wayside, and then fail to keep the name out of your mouth is pretty contradictory. Not to mention that Havoc carries two singles titles. Not to mention that two members of Havoc were in the Champion of Champions match. And not to mention that... your fearless leader isn't the champion of champions we all thought he was.

Besides, Havoc isn't suppose to be this fear of the gods stable people claim it to be. Harley, Syanide, and I are family. It just so happens that our last name is Havoc.

But this isn't about Havoc, is it? Dr. Quint is injured and Syanide is MIA. This is about me proving once again why my being overlooked and underestimated was a mistake. I've got a long way to go before I'm seen as a top player in this company, but as you said... my day is coming.

And you say you want to exploit my weaknesses, Seth? Well, there's one of them. I'm a little self conscious. I do care what others think of me. I hate being played for a fool and I hate losing. I crave attention. I'm high on being the life of the party. Hence my personality. I crack jokes, I get the girl, I'm awesome. For someone to think anything less than that... really gets under my skin.

So, right there in black and white, is my biggest weakness. Maybe it wasn't the one you were looking for, but then again... maybe it was.

It hurt me to throw it out there, but I want this to be a fair fight. When the smoke clears, and its MY foot nestled in YOUR ass, I want people to know that I beat you on your best day. I want them to say that Seth Omega gave it his best, but Frost was just a little better.

Because my ego can't handle anything else. Like I said, this match will bury the hatchet, no matter the outcome. But... I will be an angry, angry panda should I lose.

And no one likes an angry panda.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Omega wrote:
OOC: Lost.

OOC: Thank you, Seth; that little tidbit is more useful than one would think.

IC: Six-and-oh versus oh-and-one, huh? No wonder you're so eager. You're right, I did speak before doing my research; as it turns out, I'm actually less of a rookie than you are. Funny how stuff like that works out, huh?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Ah Ford my boy I feel the need to get you back on focus. My partner in crime seems to be on hiatus yet again so, albeit with a heavy heart, I will speak for him. I know that Mr. Spruance or Spru as I like to call him, has seen better days but I am working hard to keep him clean and you aren't going to choke shit but your ckicken that night. Trey is becoming a force to be reckoned with and you are going to be out of luck in that ring. Maybe just maybe after you heel up DGS will welcome you into the ring with one of his patented spears!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD   DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISTORTION 11.3 TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next