Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Butters 4 Survivor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

Butters 4 Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Butters 4 Survivor   Butters 4 Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Ladies and Gents.

I am Butters. I have survived this long to be able to plead my case to you all.

I have a few quick points, and welcome Alex to respond and plead his own case in here as well.

Let me start at the beginning.

As a member of the Efron Hair Haters, I helped lead us to victory in Week 2, by posting as much as possible, and figuring out an unfair (and to be fair, an unintended) advantage the Church had. After that was settled, Our tribe sailed to victory, dominating in week 2.

Then, in Week 3, our entire tribe almost failed. None of us posted a promo, and at the last moment, I wrote the entire promo myself. We lost, but I felt safe as the only member of our team that participated. That safety was fleeting as I was eliminated, and thought I was out.

Then, I got my second chance, as Leon found the way myself and Mark had been eliminated was not fair, and had one extra spot to give. We fought in a rapid fire trivia tiebreaker, that came down to -ANOTHER- tie. Finally, I came and won... surviving another week after staving off death.

I joined the Sex Panthers, and made it to the end, setting up an alliance with Alex and Eric Scorpio to try and defeat the juggernaut of the church. I also at the same time spoke with Harley and Drew, and offered to join the church for a trip to the final four. Obviously, I never intended to honor my alliance with the Church, and that still stands as my only back-stab in the entire contest. I also apologized to Harley, who ended up being the ultimate victim of my trickery, and got his forgiveness.

It came down to the end, and a few lucky breaks, like a misunderstanding between Romeo and the Church getting Ro eliminated, and it came down to myself, Alex, and Drew. When Alex proved funnier than myself and Drew... I left my fate in the hands of our alliance, and he came through. All of Drew's aiming for him and my saving of Alex proved fruitful, as he chose me to face-off.

People, while Alex has been one vote away more times than he'd like... I was actually eliminated... and still survived.

I deserve this.

I need this.

I can use this.

Butters 4 Survivor.
Back to top Go down

Butters 4 Survivor
Page 1 of 1