Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League

Go down 
+11
Killswitch
Bobino
Jaro Classic
Shock
Omega
Leon Caprice
Tromboner Man
PX
Rottata
Nicholas Gray
Slegna
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:03 am

Oh yeah, Im ready.

Dark Horse biatches, dark horse.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Jaro d. TBM, 3-0
TBM d. Jaro, 4-0
Jaro d. TBM, 6-0
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:33 am

Skyler, I'm on all day today, and late tomorrow afternoon.

Send me a PM of when you're available, as I've been in formed you have a bit of computer trouble.

Hopefully we can get this done, since there's a lot on the line.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:19 pm

You guys have nine hours, and the last two matches left are make it or break it for the playoffs. Come on people, don't let everyone down.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:36 pm

if bobino and skyler dont play it out i want that 3rd spot.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm on for the rest of the night.

Hopefully this gets done.

If not, I'm requesting a few days extension, so there's no controversy in the first FMCPL.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:22 pm

PX wrote:

Yeah, no. You're already mathematically eliminated. Besides, if you're allowed three ties, they should be allowed at least one.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:29 pm

PX wrote:

Technically, I finished higher than you, why should you get it?. Besides, Sleg is right, they should be allowed a draw, neither one has missed a match yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Thanks guys.

I would much rather actually play Skyler, so if we could agree upon a time to play... that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:43 pm

Ro d. Leon 2-0
Ro d. Leon 5-0
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:12 am

So, I guess I have a lot to cover here. First off:

The round robin part of Season 1 of the Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battling League (I really need a more concise name, don't I) is over, so even if you've completely sucked, it's been fun, give yourselves a pat on the back.

Secondly,

Tromboner Man wrote:
PX wrote:

Technically, I finished higher than you, why should you get it?. Besides, Sleg is right, they should be allowed a draw, neither one has missed a match yet.

Technically you didn't. You two were tied for last place going into the week and PX won his Week 8 match while you lost. So you have sole possession of last place in the Red Division this season (though ebing the tough division that it was, is nothing to sneeze at).

Third, I will give Skyler and Bobino a week extension, since I was planning a bye week before the playoffs anyways. So you guys have until next Friday night my time. This is an important matchup, and I don't want it to come down to a tie.

Fourthly, the playoffs. Here's what the final standings look like, save for the results of Skyler/Bobino.

Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 FMCPBLStandingsWeek8

Assuming everything's right (99% sure it is), the playoff contenders from the Red Division are Jaro, Nick 2, and the winner of Skyler/Bobino (or Bobino if they end up not playing) and from the Blue Division myself, Nick 1, and Ro. Congrats to all of you, especially to that guy who went undefeated. You rule, dude!

To those who didn't qualify, better luck next season. For those who did, we're going to mix up the playoffs ever so slightly. On each of your teams, you may select it one of your Pokemon and replace it with another. Better yet, those teams don't even have to be reported. The honor system will definitely apply here (i.e. not changing Pokemon between different rounds of the playoffs), so don't be a lying bitch about things, K?

So, use this week to your advantage, and work on the synergy of your team with its' new partner. Good luck to both Skyler and Bobino, everything is on the line in your match (don't screw it up).
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:03 am

Squirtledamus wrote:
Congrats to all of you, especially to that guy who went undefeated. You rule, dude!

*coughtotallyriggedthisshitcough*
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:27 am

yeah i wasnt being serious there. If i had better internet access to play out any of my 3 ties i may have faired better, but oh well.

In terms of next season, since a lot people are on Slegna for the way the divisions came out, if it ran as a weekly knockout tournement instead of a league, it may be more fair that way. It draws up a new table each week, and it allows more variation. You could do OU one or two weeks, then UU, then Ubers, NU and so on for a few weeks, and award points for how everyone does in each knockout tourny. I could elaborate a bit more if people like the sound of that
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Nah, next time will still be round robin, I'll just be more careful about how things are aligned. Season 3, however (if we get that far), will probably be a knockout tournament though.

Also, fuck Ubers. Ubers suck.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Would you be open to the idea of building new teams for the playoffs?
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Squirtledamus wrote:
For those who did, we're going to mix up the playoffs ever so slightly. On each of your teams, you may select it one of your Pokemon and replace it with another. Better yet, those teams don't even have to be reported. The honor system will definitely apply here (i.e. not changing Pokemon between different rounds of the playoffs), so don't be a lying bitch about things, K?

So, use this week to your advantage, and work on the synergy of your team with its' new partner. Good luck to both Skyler and Bobino, everything is on the line in your match (don't screw it up).

lern2reed
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:32 am

Lolifail@life

Though I don't trust someone like Jaro not to be a lying bitch, didn't he just try to pull one over Skyler? >:=
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:41 am

lol, fuck what you heard

like you're ever going to make it far enough in this tournament to face me
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:47 am

Probably not, but it's a good idea anyways. PM me or let me know via AIM what switches you guys are pulling on your teams.

For example, I'd say something like "Switching Sunkern for Arceus on Team Jarosucks." Simple as that. And for clarification, you can do a switch on each of your two teams if you happened to have been running two teams throughout the comp.

Note to Bobino and Skyler, this change should not happen before your match.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:58 am

Jaro wrote:
like you're ever going to make it far enough in this tournament to face me

I never said I was, I juz said you's a lying bastard.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:26 am

Skyler, my work schedule is as follows:

Sun: 8am-5pm
Mon: Off
Tue: 7am-8pm
Wed: 7am-7pm
Thu: Off
Fri: 7am-7pm

Other than those times, I'm available. Let me know on here or in PM when you wanna do this.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:31 am

Double post for funsies.

These times were all American EST. For clarification.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:17 am

Let's try for either your time Sunday night (like approx 14 hours from now, 8pm your time, I finish work here around 7pm your time) or sometime Monday failing that. I'll be on AIM pretty much whenever I'm home.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Bobino d Skyler 3-0
Skyler d Bobino 4-0
Skyler d Bobino 2-0
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Double-post-Mania!

I'm actually happier not being in the playoffs legit, than getting a draw and cheesing my way in.

Grats Skyler, three great matches, can't wait for Season 2.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Glad to see that got finished, and those battles were pretty epic.

So, to the playoff picture. The 2nd seed of the Blue Division, Nick 1, will face the 3rd seed of the Red Division, Skyler. Similarly, the 2nd seed of the Red Division, Nick 2, will face the 3rd seed of the Blue Division, Romeo. Jaro and I get byes, I'll determine who faces who via coin flip for the second round soon.

Also:

Squirtledamus wrote:
Probably not, but it's a good idea anyways. PM me or let me know via AIM what switches you guys are pulling on your teams.

For example, I'd say something like "Switching Sunkern for Arceus on Team Jarosucks." Simple as that. And for clarification, you can do a switch on each of your two teams if you happened to have been running two teams throughout the comp.

Note to Bobino and Skyler, this change should not happen before your match.

This still applies, deadline is Before Friday at midnight my time to get those new teams in else you'll be DQed from the playoffs. No exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:06 am

Well, shit I'm behind on this, but whatevs. For starters, if I didn't receive an updated team from you, I'll just assume that you didn't want any changes on your team. So here are the play off contenders and their teams, along with changes (just one, mine):

Jaro:
Quote :
Men of La Mancha
Jirachi
Flygon
Heatran
Rotom-W
Forretress
Vaporeon

Remember the Titans
Hippowdon
Aggron
Heatran
Celebi
Gyarados
Rotom-H

Skyler:
Quote :
Team Skyler
Uxie
Flygon
Heatran
Lucario
Suicine
Gengar

Nick 2:
Quote :
Team You're Already Dead
Machamp
Zapdos
Suicune
Ludicolo
Typhlosion
Skarmory

Nick 1:
Quote :
Team Nick 1 1
Mesprit
Claydol
Scizor
Celebi
Magnezone
Rhyperior

Team Nick 1 2
Spiritomb
Blissey
Weezing
Uxie
Bronzong
Cresselia

Ro:
Quote :
The Sexus
Gliscor
Scizor
Rotom-W
Mamoswine
Leafeon
Starmie

The Sexus Wolfpac
Smeargle
Arcanine
Miltank
Blastoise
Jolteon
Toxicroak

Slegna:
Quote :
Crystal Mountain
Tyranitar
Skarmory
Lucario ---> Gliscor
Scizor
Empoleon
Swampert

A Moment of Clarity
Azelf
Vaporeon
Breloom
Machamp
Gengar
Gliscor

So, since I posted this late, you guys get a week and a half to do the first round match ups. These will be best 2 of 3, like the regular season. Just a reminder, the match ups for the first round of the playoffs are:

Blue Division 2nd Seed Nick 2 vs. Red Division 3rd seed Romeo

&

Red Division 2nd Seed Nick 1 vs. Blue Division 3rd Seed Skyler

BYES:
Blue Division 1st Seed Jaro & Red Division 1st Seed Slegna

THE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15TH at 11:59 PST, DON'T FUCK IT UP.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:56 pm

RO GET THE HELL ON
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Fight 1: Nick 2 d. Ro 4-0
Fight 2: Nick 2 d. Ro 2-0
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:51 pm

Alright, Nick 1 hasn't been around, and I don't want this to go down the drain during the fucking playoffs, so the fourth place finisher from the Blue Division, Dylan, will step in to face Skyler, hopefully tonight. Don't let this die in the playoffs, folks. Please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League   Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Metal Competitive Pokemon Battle League
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next