Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW OOC Thread

Go down 
+55
7h3_\/1ru5
Pissant
Rogue
Anwyl
Hardcore Zakk
Lazyking
Drake Parker
Leviticastform
Freakie
Ripper
The Returned
Black Marcubone
Jeff Watson
Dano
Gabriel Crow
Nicholas Gray
David GS
Storm183
X
MASS Caesar
Skyler Striker
Easy
Drew Michaels
PX
Tromboner Man
Shock
Eric Scorpio
Jeff
Vincent Van Rose
The Dude
Killswitch
Leon Caprice
Villain Within
John Derrick
Nero Trinity
the nick bryson
Hannibal Frost
TyranT
Edible14
Mark Johansson
Easty
Matt Dunn
Kaoru
Christian Moorebyss
Abel Steele
Cactus Sam
Jaro Classic
RCA
Alex O'Rion
Slegna
Bobino
Omega
The Celt
iDeAndes
Rottata
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year bitches!!
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Yes indeed, merry xmas.

On a seperate note: Is anyone else having an issue with the forum now opening up at the very first post in a thread even when you click on the link for the latest post?

It's quite annoying having to load up page 1 of the OOC thread every time I want to read it and then manually got to the last page.....
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:40 am

I get that too, wouldn't call it an issue as such, just a minor annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Freakie

Freakie

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cliff Carson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:10 am

I get it too, pretty annoying in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:52 am

Don't know what you're talking about, guys, mine goes to the last post just fine.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 am

Mine always used to until about a week ago Sad

The only thing I have changed in that time is set my user name back to proper after Sleg went poke-mad on us all. Can't see how that matters though....
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:43 pm

I'm still running my Pokéname, and Im also suffering from that problem =/
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:25 am

So for those of you who haven't read Ammunition (particularly the main event), you should do so now. For those who have, you'll notice that Sleg was injured during his match. This is because I'll be taking a hiatus from e-fedding for a while. I've had internet access issues the past month, and with my family doing what they do best (read: being really fucking infuriating) and me trying to finish up my degree, I see myself taking time off until about May/June.

I'm a math geek, and writing has never come easy for me. But recently my ideas, motivation and quality had been slowly declining (as if any of those could get any worse, amirite?). I'll still be sticking around the boards to run the Pokeleague and help out wherever and occasionally I'll be on AIM to be Ro's sounding board for ideas.

Well, that went a bit longer than I expected, but I figured I'd give an explanation rather than be bitched out ala Ro and Nick 2 for my earth-shattering disappearance last December.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:52 am

Hah, that one was funny. Good times.

I'll miss you Sad
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:45 am

lololol Nick and I thought you got Alex O' Rioned (read Ran Over).

Good times, good good times.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:08 am

It case you are unsure, FMW Debate Cinco is open to all members of FMW, so if you have a valid opinion please have a try, you might just win one of the ten debates.

Good luck to all debators!
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:02 am

Haha first ever debate I tried to be smart, but I just got absouletly raped by O'Rion, that s.o.b caught me off guard haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:10 am

MY MOM IS A SAINT!

I kid, it's all in good fun man. I won a debate way back when and I want try and do it again lol.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:19 am

Just wait til TBM and Drew see the Debate, then its official ON!!

Seeing how they combined with Alex are the active Debate winners.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:55 am

lol. Previous winner, You flatter me

I'll do it soon
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:00 am

Tromboner Man wrote:
lol. Previous winner, You flatter me

I'll do it soon

You don't have to if you don't want to Mr. Lawyer Man sir Sad
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:06 am

I though about arguing my point further then realized that I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!! so I'm calling a time-out, you know taking a breather and coming out full force at another question MWHAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:05 pm

*Late as FUCK*

That "goes to first page instead of last page" thing is happening for me too. Fun.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
Just wait til TBM and Drew see the Debate, then its official ON!!

Seeing how they combined with Alex are the active Debate winners.

Nah, I'll probably sit this one out and take it all in. With being the dude in charge and all, I'd rather learn from the debates this time out then participate actively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Decided to drop in for a visit. So hey.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:17 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
I didn't find it any more fair that TyranT had to defend his Torch against me. But I didn't complain about it and neither did he. Look where TyranT is now in the grand scheme of things. Hell , if not for that Torch being put up for grabs, you wouldn't have been World Champ, Rob. Also. You forget what I could've lost in that deal. I would've been gone from FMW. Forever. Not just as RAMPAGE! but done as I had stated should I lose, I would've retired for good from active competition. I wouldn't have been happy about that. Some people might have but that's irrelevant. And look what happened? It made the match mean more. It made the feud mean more. It helped establish that TyranT was a force to be reckoned with and could certainly carry the fed on his shoulders as THEE guy. As if you didn't already know that from him winning Mount Vesuvius and beating Skyler Striker who is, in my opinion, one of the more naturally talented guys we have.

You are acting as if this is Slegna's single chance at being able to contend for a belt or that he won't be rewarded for his numerous contributions to the fed both IC and OOC. For every door closed, a new one opens. And as I said. This has nothing to do with his history. It has everything to do with what's best for the entertainment of the show. And retconning something because it "isn't fair" is a stupid practice to have.

Let me put it into context you can appreciate, Bob. If the NFL retconned the Tuck Rule and essentially gave the Raiders that Playoff win against the Patriots, would you find that at all fair? And furthermore, who would that help in retrospect? Sleg has been a solid staple of this fed for a long time and this little feud with Moore and Dragos is getting him the recognition he deserves. It's building his character. It's forcing him to be great 24/7. Furthermore, why shouldn't Moore be rewarded for her efforts and diligence as well? She's been just as solid, consistent, and active (if not moreso) as Sleg has. Just in a shorter period of time.

Re-examine the situation and try to look at the bigger picture, guys. This isn't a big "fuck you, Sleg". It's giving more people a shot at establishing themselves. IF Sleg were to lose, I'm sure he'd be rewarded regardless.

That's just how shit works around here. Ask Abel. He got the Gold Card revoked. Without even actually losing it. Booking isn't a perfect science. It's a hard job trying to account for the fact that everyone has a ego and everyone wants to be the best at what they do.

It's a difficult task trying to keep everyone happy. But sometimes for the betterment of the fed, you're going to do something. Something that people may not like and something that people may downright even hate. But don't assume that it's to fuck someone over. Especially when a) we're all pretty much friends with one another and b) it isn't nearly political enough as this doesn't involve money.

I hate how long your posts are.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:15 am

Talk about a necro post...
Back to top Go down
Pissant

Pissant

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jarryd Purser
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Just thought I may as well introduce myself, I'm Daniel, you can contact me through frostoney@gmail.com or via Facebook under the name Daniel Pleasant Stonehouse, I currently compete for LPW and look forward to knowing all of you, I currently go to Haileybury College, am from Victoria, Australia and am the top of my year in English.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Also, I making a return. I know alot of you guys don't like me, but I'm here for good. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Well, I for one am not opposed to having you back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:44 pm

I'm not favourite in everyone's book.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Welcome to the both of you.

Now stay out of my way.

......I kid I kid, it's always nice to see people making their way here, I hope you both enjoy your stay at our little slice of the interwebz.

Out of the way......*shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
Pissant

Pissant

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jarryd Purser
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:13 pm

I know who you are!
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:24 pm

I think he might have one up on you there, AO.

Btw, what's up with the poorly-drawn stars I'm seeing next to some people's names all of a sudden?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:28 pm

David GS wrote:
I think he might have one up on you there, AO.

Btw, what's up with the poorly-drawn stars I'm seeing next to some people's names all of a sudden?

I believe its your rating, but it's only if you have a particular part in FMW. Your TV champ, so you get 4, Ro is a head writer, so her gets all of 'em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW OOC Thread
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next