Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!

Go down 
+5
Drew Michaels
Eric Scorpio
The Returned
Rottata
Leon Caprice
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! Empty
PostSubject: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:41 am

So its the final 4, each man able to smell victory now, but who rose to the challenge and who failed to make a move.

Straight to the point, there was 2 men who gave answers and 2 who didn't make an attempt, so unfortunately to Butters and Alex O'Rion, you will be up for elimination this week.

So Drew Michaels vs. Eric Scorpio for the C-4 Champi-...I mean immunity!

The answers are as follows:
Logo's
1) ForkWire
2) Body Wisdom
3) Eight
4) Horror Films
5) Hartford Whalers

Movies
1) The Princess Bride
2) Lucky Number Slevin
3) Charade
4) Men in Black
5) Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Now to the scores...Drew Michaels submitted an answer for all 10 questions and out of 10 he got TEN CORRECT!!

Now to draw, did Scorpio also achieve a perfect score? YES HE DID!

And what does that mean? That this rivalry goes to sudden death.

So the tiebreaker is as follows

Below is 20 jumbled words, your challenge is to be the first man to submit 20 correct answers in a PM to my inbox, or to unjumble the most possible.

WARNING: I will only accept 1 (ONE) PM from each survivor, so its up to you to decided if 18 correct is enough or if you should test the deadline and go for all 20.

These 20 words relate to FMW:
1. fasnantlibHro
2. ipaLpeed
3. eautscboreAnnnl
4. afoohuHscove
5. Jaor
6. nmuiAnmito
7. alrlFtnwsgeutmliel
8. vrovSuir
9. iotorCpnur
10. rclhwasmeeDi
11. rEicorcpios
12. skitBseoannr
13. teeadmFbsw
14. relerradheaofFtl
15. dphrpaitHteyryabdha
16. momrnaoerTnb
17. snrDottoii
18. neccaLropie
19. teeSikkyrlrsr
20. laegSn

The deadline for this tie breaker is Friday 21th May at 11:59pm

have at it gentlemen.

Butters and Alex, start scheming now, because if you can't do that you might as well blow your own torch out.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:34 am

You can't be serious, man, that's not a real tiebreaker, unless the first one who sends a PM gets the win.

I call that both of them will get them all right.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:38 am

wasn't it whoever submitted the correct answers first (all 10 correct) was the winner? I thought the speed at which you submitted was the tiebreaker?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:58 pm

To answer your questions

Romeo: You are correct, although they should aim for a perfect 20, if both survivors have the correct number of answers whoever sent theirs in first will win.

Harley: At first I would agree with you, however I did realise that the challenge made was far to easy, so with the thought that possibly all 4 would get the right answers, I planned this tie breaker. Also its hard to do the first in win senario, because if someone posts within an hour of it going up, he might win when no-one else has seen them.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Yeah... so speed is not a factor any longer in the challenge as tiebreaker, but speed is the factor to break the tie caused by the tiebreaker...

I don't even know what to say to that.

I have been barely on as of late, I'm now working 14 hours days 7 days a week because we are falling behind and trying to catch up. And by some dumb luck I log on because I haven't fallen comatose yet, see the challenge is up and quickly hammer it out thinking speed was a fact as it has been for a lot of these type of challenges.

Yet it's all for nothing apparently as THIS tiebreaker challenge requires speed. Sheesh.

Well since I am obviously far behind at this point and honestly don't have time till maybe this weekend... don't expect a pm from me.

All I ask for is consistency...
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Eric Scorpio wrote:
Yeah... so speed is not a factor any longer in the challenge as tiebreaker, but speed is the factor to break the tie caused by the tiebreaker...

I don't even know what to say to that.

I have been barely on as of late, I'm now working 14 hours days 7 days a week because we are falling behind and trying to catch up. And by some dumb luck I log on because I haven't fallen comatose yet, see the challenge is up and quickly hammer it out thinking speed was a fact as it has been for a lot of these type of challenges.

Yet it's all for nothing apparently as THIS tiebreaker challenge requires speed. Sheesh.

Well since I am obviously far behind at this point and honestly don't have time till maybe this weekend... don't expect a pm from me.

All I ask for is consistency...

Huh, guess I didn't have to sit down and solve all 20 of those as fast as I could...
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:50 pm

I actually thought the same thing myself, but I didn't want to say anything, lest Adam 2 get angry at me.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:05 pm

In this post I will try to explain why I changed the order of things and also post the obvious results of the tiebreaker.

Now to everyones knowledge all of us, Survivors and staff together have at times been unable to factor speed into our efforts. There have been numerous examples of tribes not posting anything or the staff having to chase them up. And again, the staff haven't been wonderful either.

So the challenge was more for me to see who was really in this, there were 10 questions and even people out of survivor were saying it was easy, and I know people have different timezones and available FMW time, so I decided not to factor speed into it (If I did, the entire challenge would have been over within an hour when I recieved my first PM), now since I don't state when I'll be posting the next challenge I thought it would be unfair if when posted only one person gets to see it and does it all before anyone else even sees it. If that makes my decision unfair or stupid then I apologize and every challenge from now on will be reliant on speed.

And with the tiebreaker, well I knew the people who completed the challenge were the people who would be active, so I made it harder but with Alex, Butters, Drew & Scorpio all showing different levels of commitment, I don't want to exclude someone from the game if they don't appear online during the first 4hrs of the challenge.

Anywho to the results, with the lack of result admitted by Scorpio and Drew stating that he solved all 20 as fast as he could, the winner is obvious...

The winner of immunity is ... Drew Michaels

Answers:
1) Hannibal Frost
2) Lead pipe
3) Announcers table
4) House of Havoc
5) Jaro
6) Ammunition
7) Full Metal Wrestling
8 ) Survivor
9) Corruption
10) Drew Michaels
11) Eric Scorpio
12) Broken Saints
13) FMW Debates
14) Free For All Thread
15) Happy Birthday Thread
16) Tromboner Man
17) Distortion
18 ) Leon Caprice
19) Skyler Striker
20) Slegna

Votes to be in ASAP, gogogogogo
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:51 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
In this post I will try to explain why I changed the order of things and also post the obvious results of the tiebreaker.

Now to everyones knowledge all of us, Survivors and staff together have at times been unable to factor speed into our efforts. There have been numerous examples of tribes not posting anything or the staff having to chase them up. And again, the staff haven't been wonderful either.

So the challenge was more for me to see who was really in this, there were 10 questions and even people out of survivor were saying it was easy, and I know people have different timezones and available FMW time, so I decided not to factor speed into it (If I did, the entire challenge would have been over within an hour when I recieved my first PM), now since I don't state when I'll be posting the next challenge I thought it would be unfair if when posted only one person gets to see it and does it all before anyone else even sees it. If that makes my decision unfair or stupid then I apologize and every challenge from now on will be reliant on speed.

And with the tiebreaker, well I knew the people who completed the challenge were the people who would be active, so I made it harder but with Alex, Butters, Drew & Scorpio all showing different levels of commitment, I don't want to exclude someone from the game if they don't appear online during the first 4hrs of the challenge.

FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! La7h4
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:16 am

Wait, if we have two left and one wins immunity...

I'm not a math whiz but someone please tell me I'm not the only one confused by this?
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:18 am

Monopoly would've been so much easier to sort out. And plenty more fun, too.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:16 am

The finale should be settled via Monopoly.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:19 pm

I'd love a game of monopoly
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Monopoly works better with four people though. Actually, come to think of it, you can't play with two people. Either robots or others (in some capacity) would have to play as well.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Problem with Monopoly is that you need all 4 survivors online at the same time, which knowing our 4 survivors seems like a bit of a stretch. So creating challenges that give everyone some time to do them seem like the favorable option.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:00 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
So creating challenges that give everyone some time to do them seem like the favorable option.

The last tiebreaker and challenge was about speed. MAKE UP YOUR MIND.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:37 am

Grasp this: Monopoly requires 4 people to be online at the same time for enough time to finish the game, with the 4 survivors at the time, it seemed highly unlikely to work, so I switched out of it. And less I hear all 4 survivors complaining about it and saying they all could do it, I rest my point.

And although I wanted speed in the tiebreaker, it was because the two people (Drew and Eric) were quick with their answers in the challenge, but even still, both still had time to answer them as I receieved the answers days after the tiebreaker was set.

So to finalise this point and put it to rest. Yes time needs to be a factor, without a deadline or an incentive to do it, nothing happens, so it will always play a part, but what doesn't work is forcing people to be online together as RL > FMW.

So less your one of the 3 survivors, Scorps, Slegna or myself, please don't reply to this, as its done and there is no point in bringing it up again or dragging it forward.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:43 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Grasp this: Monopoly requires 4 people to be online at the same time for enough time to finish the game, with the 4 survivors at the time, it seemed highly unlikely to work, so I switched out of it. And less I hear all 4 survivors complaining about it and saying they all could do it, I rest my point.

And although I wanted speed in the tiebreaker, it was because the two people (Drew and Eric) were quick with their answers in the challenge, but even still, both still had time to answer them as I receieved the answers days after the tiebreaker was set.

So to finalise this point and put it to rest. Yes time needs to be a factor, without a deadline or an incentive to do it, nothing happens, so it will always play a part, but what doesn't work is forcing people to be online together as RL > FMW.

So less your one of the 3 survivors, Scorps, Slegna or myself, please don't reply to this, as its done and there is no point in bringing it up again or dragging it forward.
FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! 2my0xvl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!   FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW SURVIVOR WEEK 10 RESULTS & TIEBREAKER!!
Page 1 of 1