Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!

Go down 
+3
Bobino
Eric Scorpio
Leon Caprice
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:39 pm

Results to come, but this is the explanation as to why everything was thrown out for just the tiebreaker.

Ok to first clarify, the end results of the questions was PHB - 5, The church - 4.

Now ideally that’s it, the PHB win and the elimination forces a 3-3 coming into the final 6. Yet 2 rather large issues arose.

1. The original maths question submitted to me by PX was given without an answer (same with all the questions) so with the promise of having it when he got home, it was still accepted, yet when finally at home, he couldn't find the answer, which forced a new question into the competition, truly since it was submitted after the deadline it should not have been accepted.

2. The 5th question submitted by the PHB read "In soccer, which footballer's name is the most commonly googled name in the world?" with the answer being:

The most googled footballers name is the English Division 2's Shrewsbury town's full back, Michael Jackson.

Now this was the only incorrectly answered question, however the answer they gave seemed more suitable than this. In breaking this question open, it didn't ask what is the most googled name overall, no it asked in terms of soccer, and not only does it defer to simply soccer, but this answer relates to the fact that through MJ's death, his name is popular.

But exactly what does this mean, well by this rule, call me Adam, the 1st son of God, as what is the differentiation between us? So with the Church submitting the answer of David Beckham, it is more reasonable then the irrelevant sports answer given.

So The Church only got 4 right, yet one question was changed mid week on them, which should have been declined and one of their questions basically had no answer, as no reasonable man would come to the same conclusion as that answer, and for the life of me I cannot find any proof of this answer (thus the lateness of the tiebreaker).

So I am sorry to Eric and Butters for the effort put into answering the questions given, however it was through the seeming actions of PX, that this whole episode occurred.

Now blame me if you want, however don't call me out on false pretenses.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:28 pm

So the part of the contest that stated which team turns the most correct answers first wins, was basically completely thrown out the window?

Even costing us a point for that math question would cause a tie... which going back to the time thing would make us win... doesn't matter?

So essential your saying, because of PX's mistake you were basically ignoring all the games rules and results and starting over with a do or die last minute question where you were nowhere to judge which left us fiddling for a response.

Trust me, had you answered my result answer (in this sudden death time limit question) and told me I was indeed wrong, I would have kept looking. I even looked for you on AIM. Hell, we filled that whole thread of talk waiting for you.

I have no problem losing this competition because our team made a mistake, comes with the territory, I just wish you would have just come out and said that and not let us wait so long (over a week) waiting anxiously for a decision.

Dude you run this thing, so if we fucked up, then tell us right away we fucked up.

But I have a big problem with you posting a sudden death time based question, with no real explanation and leaving us fiddling our thumbs waiting for an answer. It's not like Clarke came up with the answer right after I did time wise.

Their team won, fair and square, and I will place my vote as I'm expected to do.

I do however have a problem how this whole competition has been run for the last long while. This latest question arrangement is just another example. Slegna is from what I understand your right hand man for this competition and he's absolutely clueless at what is supposed to be going on, as he has stated on a few occasions.

I don't know... maybe, you should either bring him to your level and work cooperatively together to make this run more smoothly or... get someone to replace you.

Sorry PX, but I gotta vote for you this week, simply because of the snafu. Sorry man.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:27 am

At least this round is over.

You should probably should've made us submit answers with our questions, so you could verified any of the questions or asked for proof ASAP.

I also think it's kinda dumb that because PX's Michael Jackson question probably tricked everyone, a different answer was accepted. The fact of the matter is the name Michael Jackson is searched for more than David Beckham.

Either way, you're in charge, so what you say goes.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:16 am

Right, here is my take on the issue.

First of all:

Butters wrote:
You should probably should've made us submit answers with our questions, so you could verified any of the questions or asked for proof ASAP.

Really, this should have been automatic, because this is what we did when we submitted our stuff. Common sense: the Church has it, yes we do.

However, I do agree with Bobino about the Michael Jackson thing. The right answer should not have been about the context, but rather about... the right answer. IMO it was a legitimate question with a legitimate, albeit deliciously tricky, answer, so since our answer was not "Michael Jackson", we are not correct. I don't care if you got butthurt that it was tricky, I sure as hell wasn't and it was a clever move on their part.

As for PX's math question... that's just plain unforgivable. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:30 am

Ok, well I'll care to give more explaination.

The church was first to submit with the original maths questions included, and with the change in maths question they still posted their answers before PHB did.

Now in terms of the 5th question of the PHB. If it was in the open category then I'd be more inclined to accept it, however its not relating to the sports category as the PHB answer was drawn from the popularity of the late MJ who is irrelevant in soccer. Now again to use the example, if I googled my name to see how popular my personal name is, I'd have millions of view, but are they due to my success, or in the context of the footballer MJ, its not from his own popularity that he was most popular. And with time to research I couldn't find any website detailing this, so I came to a majority decision with Slegna too.

Now I'm sorry for not communicating my delay, with Supremacy too I was booked up, but thats no excuse. So I will resolve that, however this hasn't been a one way street. The amount of times certain tribes have either failed to produce something or rushed it due to my leniency of the deadline. So I'm sorry if my delays are annoying you guys, but there is no motivation in running a game when people don't show.

So with this week coming to an end, its the final 6. The free-for-all and I promise that I can commit fully to this to the end, yet I do hope to have the effort returned.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:47 am

I'm a little gutted with this to be honest.

I can fully accept that that maths thing was an error on my behalf, and I replaced with with an acceptable maths question. The original question I sent, I thought there was an answer, I searched it on the internet, and the page with the answers was a dead link.

Now, what Leon told me afterwards (Im powerphrasing) was that he'd take this answer, and since the original idea was in the event of a tie that it was first past the post, what we decided is that if there were still a tie, we'd have the tiebreaker.

See, right now I'd have no problem being eliminated if the scores WERE a tie, and we lost fair and square. But when I sent the first batches of questions, I received NO objection to the 5th question. I came up with it, because thought it was a clever question. "In soccer, which footballer's name is the most commonly googled in the world". Now this question doesn't say which footballer, it says WHICH FOOTBALLER'S NAME! Because this footballer happens to share a name with his more famous conterpart, I thought this was some clever deception on our behalf. But because LEON rules that the answer to our damn question doesn't suit his tastes, I'm out?!

And Leon, it wasn't even our sports question, it was our open category.

This is Bullshit and shenanigans. We got 5, they got 4. We lose. I'm out. Justify this for me please.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:58 am

He's right, it was our open category. The Bruins Stanley Cup question was the sports question. Not provoking, just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:28 am

PX wrote:
This is Bullshit and shenanigans. We got 5, they got 4. We lose. I'm out. Justify this for me please.

Leon Caprice wrote:
1. All questions must have a solid answer, in the way that I will need a reference if it relates to historical facts.

You broke the rules, if Leon really wanted to he could have said automatically DQ for doing so and thus all of this would have been negated.

His leniency is the only reason you even have a right to complain right now, is that a valid justification?
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:09 am

Fine. Whatever. I'm not going to get anywhere with this, I've had my rant. I'm just bitter is all.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:17 pm

PX wrote:
But when I sent the first batches of questions, I received NO objection to the 5th question.

I'd like to think that that's because you guys did not submit answers along with the questions.

However, it's time to lawyer this shit up.

Guess what, Leon, the question was in their open category, so they should be allowed to have it. But besides that...

I still agree with the stance of the PHB that "Michael Jackson" is a legitimate answer. It should not matter how much the information and its surrounding context has betrayed your sense of logic, the fact of the matter is, Michael Jackson is a common name, and the question is so phrased that it leaves open the loophole, which is legitimate enough to provide the Michael Jackson answer. The question was "which footballer's name". Take note - the operative word is name. "Michael Jackson" is a name, regardless of whoever it belongs to, and from this whole issue, it belongs to a damn hell ass a lot of people. Most importantly, it also belongs to a certain football player PX was referring to.

Had it been "which footballer", I would have given Leon's argument a little more credit because that phrasing is a little more tight. Alas, I'm just quoting what was given to us, and that was what was given.

questions wrote:
5: (Open Category)
In soccer, which footballer's name is the most commonly googled name in the world?

See? Also, the modifier "in soccer" wouldn't also help Leon's argument much because it does nothing for the search criteria that "footballer" didn't already do, and I've already established that it is fair game for PX to refer to a different Michael Jackson.

---

To the Church, if it looks like I'm letting you down by trying to play for the other team, rest assured that all I'm doing is trying to correct a grave logical injustice here. If anything, PX should be disqualified for the math question... but not this brilliant trick question.

Ro out.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Ok see how this has laid out.

PHB can argue about their legit questions

The church can argue about the questions they were given

So what did I do to try and stop all the arguing, I made a tiebreaker question.

Ain't the irony sweet here, I tried to make this smoother and it ends up becoming Tribe war VI.

And bitterness is a nice word to use PX, considering you gave me no answers to questions, you gave me back your assignment on the deadline for Supremacy, and you took until the church had already given me their answers before I got yours. So yeah bitterness I have for you, but this saga is finally over.

The tiebreaker was given, the church gave the correct answer after the PHB had sufficient time to produce multiple answers. So we end this with a fair turn of events.

Elimination to come soon.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
And bitterness is a nice word to use PX, considering you gave me no answers to questions, you gave me back your assignment on the deadline for Supremacy, and you took until the church had already given me their answers before I got yours. So yeah bitterness I have for you, but this saga is finally over.

Zing. There's the rub.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
The tiebreaker was given, the church gave the correct answer after the PHB had sufficient time to produce multiple answers. So we end this with a fair turn of events.

It's hard to be given sufficient time when you don't actually reply to us. They did get the correct answer first, I never have disputed that, I just didn't like how you handled things, and think laddyladdyla and we sweep this under the rug just because you said so. You fucked up. Even Ro showed you, and he's being as objective as he can considering.

So whatever, we move on... then you make that comment about PX.

As the guy in charge, you just showed me you aren't objective at all with that.

Seriously, my vote is to get rid of you Leon. You've simply lost perspective.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Although, what I said will only work if you guys can prove that Michael Jackson was indeed the most searched name in 2009.

...Man, is this shit falling apart or what.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Yeah... sorry Leon, I think I may have been a little harsh with you. Just been a little frustrated with how this whole last challenge has gone.

I just want to see this Survivor ACTUALLY run its course, which the other two have never been able to do.

I know your busy, as we all have a life outside of this place, PLUS you had Catalyst, I just think you can use the help more than trying to just solo this thing on your own. Consistency is all I want.

Romeo wrote:
Although, what I said will only work if you guys can prove that Michael Jackson was indeed the most searched name in 2009.

No clue who came up with that question.

Your Monaco question was equally vague as the only reference I found was an article that was from 1983, 27 years old, and could very well not be the case anymore.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:09 am

Instant gratification is not my plan for your life. I have many wonderful things planned for you, but they will happen on my timetable, not yours. Don’t get impatient. Remember, I can see the future. Just wait until you see what I have in store for you!

The Bible, Joshua 21:43-45

Patience…a word that would make Leon boil over, as of recent times his dear friend Brian has fallen ill and is now in a critical condition at St Cousins Hospital, his exact illness is still a mystery and so far nothing has been passed on to Leon or Sarah. To be kept in the dark about such an important topic was slowly eating away at Leon but yet he still needed to be strong for Sarah.

Now 7.4 has been posted and Leon must now on top of this nervous time take on the stable of the Silver Pistols in particular a Mr Pearson with his company of Michael James. The Silver Pistols are yet to taste a loss as a complete unit, however with the disappearance of Revolver McCart this is the best time to strike. With Romeo busy with Skyler there is no more help for this unlucky duo.

Monday 8:00pm (Previously Shown)

Minutes pass until the nurse returns with a crying and scared Sarah behind her. In hearing people coming towards him, Leon looks up and is meet by Sarah’s gaze. Immediately Sarah runs towards him and Leon slowly manages to get up off the seat before being suffocated by Sarah’s neck hug.

Sarah: How is he?

Leon: Well they raced him in here and haven’t been out since, but from what the medic said to me, he should be fully stable soon.

Sarah: Lets hope.

By now the nurse has also reached the conversation.

Nurse: Ok, I’ll let you two talk this out; I’ll be down the hall in the reception, so yell out when you want the forms to sign

Sarah: Ok, Thanks

With that the nurse leaves the conversation as Leon and Sarah just separate from each other.

In both their states neither can build up the sentences to start a conversation, so both of them just sit down outside the room waiting, wanting for someone to tell them something, anything.

12 Hours Later

The scene opens with Sarah lying over the armless chairs outside of Brian’s hospital room and with her head resting on Leon’s lap. Upon further observations she looks to be asleep with her eyes shut and Leon simply moving his hands through her long dark brown hair, appreciating her beauty.

God she is amazing…How lucky am I to have her with me.

Leon: This is truly your doing God and I thank you for bringing her into my life. But LORD please look over Brian at this time, he is probably fighting the hardest battle of his life so I ask of you God, please stand next to him and give him strength through this time, I pray this in your heavenly name…Amen.

Leon rests back into his chair and tries to calm himself down by clearing his mind, however after few seconds passing, the sound of Brian’s room door opening can be heard. In hearing this Leon looks over to see a nurse gradually making her way out of the room and slowly past Leon. In seeing the nurse, Leon tries to stand up by softly lowers Sarah’s head onto the cushioned seats and making his way towards the nurse. With a couple of jogs Leon catches up to the nurse and manages to get her attention. Upon the nurse turning around it can be seen that she lost the colour in her face and in need of a break.

Leon: Excuse me there; you just came out of that room there didn’t you?

In saying this Leon points towards Brian’s room.

Nurse: Yes I did, are you family?

Leon: No, but she is (pointing at Sarah) and I’m her boyfriend

Nurse: Ok then, well have you been told anything within the last few hours?

Leon: No, I was only informed when I arrived here 12 hours ago and heard nothing since.

Nurse: Well I guess you want to hear an update then?

Leon: YES PLEASE, ANYTHING!

Nurse: Well since bringing him here his state has declined somewhat, the doctor recons that he now has what looks to be a collapsing liver, which is turning his skin into a yellow colour and probably leaving the rest of his body in a stale state. I think that they said that they were going to rush him into surgery sometime soon, however nothing else is know so far, but they are conducting more tests to find out exactly what’s happening.

Leon: O’God. And what is your honest opinion on his state? Will he be all right?

Nurse: Well it all depends on if the doctors can find out what’s wrong; Is there any more family or friends for him?

Leon: Not from what I know.

Nurse: Hmm, ok… Well not get your hopes up about anything I’ve said, remember I’m just a nurse not a doctor, because anything could happen soon.

At this point Leon is in a state of withdrawal, with his face going pale and clammy.

Leon: So is there anything that we can do for the time being?

Nurse: Well when she wakes up get her to sign these forms but other than that just be patient and maybe go get some fresh air soon.

In saying this, the nurse passes a clipboard with an operation recommendation form attached to it.

Leon: Ok I’ll do that then. Thanks for this

Nurse: Your welcome, stay strong.

With that the nurse gives a courteous smile and turns away from Leon, walking around the corner leaving Leon standing alone with the clipboard hanging from his right hand and his facial expression being one of fear and worry.

O’GOD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? What is there to gain from it? Please o’LORD give us an insight into your work here and give us time to deal with this circumstance if it is to turn south.

As Leon recovers from his worried state he makes his way back to Sarah and placing himself one seat down from where he sat before, making sure he didn’t wake Sarah in her peaceful state.

1 Hour Later

As Sarah starts to stir from her slumber Leon looks around for a clock. At the end of the hallway is a Blue plastic one mounted on the wall, however with such a distance from Leon it takes him awhile to see exactly what time it is.

9:02 am

Whoa, we have been here for 13 hours and yet they still haven’t done much.

At this point Sarah awoken from her slumber and has managed to lift herself up and place herself two chairs down from Leon.

Leon: Morning Sunshine

Sarah: Morning…how is he?

Looking over at Sarah she looks quite out of it and seams to have a bit of drool hanging down her chin, however she quickly mops that up.

Leon: Well I got a response from one of the nurses’ but it wasn’t good.

Sarah now in a worried anxious state turns to Leon and looks him in the eyes.

Sarah: Why what’s happened?

As Leon opens his mouth to speak he looks away from Sarah and diverts his sight up at the wall.

Leon: She said that his liver had collapsed and that the rest of his body was feeling the effects.

In hearing this Sarah just stares blankly at Leon as her eyes start to go glassy.

Sarah: Are you telling me that there is now a chance of Brian not making it through this?

As Leon readies himself to speak he is now looking further down the wall with his whole body now seaming to be effortless.

Leon: Well she also said that his state had worsened somewhat since we brought him here and that the doctor didn’t know exactly what is happening to him, however they have booked a surgery to be conducted soon so she wanted you to sign this.

Leon slowly turns to face Sarah and hands her the surgery recommendation form. Upon taking it off Leon, Sarah hurriedly looks over the form and signs it at the bottom with a quick squiggle. Upon doing so, she lays the clipboard down next to her and lets out a deep breath as she falls back into the chair and looks up at the top of the wall.

Sarah: You think he’ll make it through this?

Leon: Dunno…

Sarah: Well do you think that the doctors will find out what’s wrong?

Leon: Dunno…

By this time Leon has his head in his lap with his hands keeping his head up and on top of that his eyes have also turned glassy, however looking across at Sarah she has a tear streaming down her right cheek and looking like she is about to fall apart.

Sarah: Why did this happen to Brian? What did he do wrong?

Leon: Well that’s God for you, unpredictable and always testing us.

Sarah: Well this isn’t a nice test, not when someone’s life is in the balance.

Leon: Well pray for stability then, pray for Brian to come back to us.

With this both Leon and Sarah put their heads in the laps and stay motionless, no doubt praying for Brian to recover.

Tuesday 9:41am

By this time both Leon and Sarah have recuperated and shifted together with Sarah resting her head against Leon’s chest with Leon’s arm wrapped around Sarah’s far shoulder.

Sarah: What’s the time Leon?

Leon quickly looks down the hallway to catch another glimpse of the blue clock

Leon: Its 9:42

In hearing this Sarah builds up the energy to find her handbag and reach into it, removing her silver flip phone.

Sarah: I’ll need to call my boss and tell him I’m not coming in today and probably the rest of the week as well. You mind getting me a coffee then, while I make this call?

Leon: Sure, two sugars?

Sarah: Yeah, thanks.

With that Leon struggles to lift himself from the chair he perform a few quick stretches and eventually heads down the hallway to find a coffee machine, however just before he turns the corner he turns around to peek at Sarah, who now had her mobile phone against her ear seaming to be crying as she tells her boss the gravity of this situation.

Leon: This must be hard for her, no other family, Brian is everything in her life, surely god can see this.

With that quick glimpse Leon continues to walk down the endless hallways in se
arch of a coffee machine.

Talking about work I wonder if RAMPAGE! Has booked 7.4 yet?

With this thought Leon makes his way to the front entrance of the hospital and slowly makes his way outside getting some fresh air and pulling out his phone and connecting to the Internet.

Ok, FMW - Alchemy - Cycle 7- Show 4… Ahh-ha. Great, got a match not the best thing right now, who against?

Leon Caprice vs. Robert Pearson (w/t Michael James)

What The? What do I have to do with the Silver Pistols? Why has this match been set?
God, come on what is this…Damn, didn’t need a match now. Hope everything is better by Monday. Otherwise I might need to no show… Family first as Sarah & Brian are all I’ve got.

With that Leon places his phone back into his pocket and makes his way back into the hospital in search of the coffee machine again.

The Sliver Pistols, what do they have to do with me? Have I crossed paths with them in the past? I can’t remember, so why has this happened? I can’t put my finger on it.

Is this your doing God? Is this another test for me? What is there to gain from this? To prove that I won’t be down and out or that I can balance multiple things at once? Whatever reasons this match was sanctioned, hopefully it will make sense soon. Maybe this is my opportunity to rise in FMW, to be recognised as someone more than an extra backstage or a jobber in the ring. But one thing can be sure. This match will be big.

After minutes of roaming the hallways Leon finally comes across a coffee vending machine. As he puts in his selections and places the coins in he waits for the coffee to be poured, however in this time rather than diving into deep thought he just listens.
The sounds of the hospital machines working endlessly, the conversations of different people near him, kids crying because of their injuries and of course the vending machine, but the one thing that he wanted to hear wasn’t there.

Leon: I’m listening now god. Talk to me; tell me my purpose through this hard time.

In keeping an open mind and still listening to all the noises around him he waits, wanting to hear or see anything that could be a sign, however the only sign that he got was the small beep from the vending machine as it had finished making the first coffee. As Leon continued the process for the second coffee he looked around more, paying special attention to the colours of the hospital and the amount of plants in the hospital. It seamed to be a calming place with the walls coloured by a pale pink paint and the plants as green as they could be, it seamed to be a relaxing place. As the vending machine beeped again Leon removed the two coffees and headed off again trying to navigate through the hallways.

10:12am

As Leon finally reached Brian’s room he saw that Sarah was talking to an elderly grey haired man dressed in a white coat and black pants, no doubt a doctor. In seeing this Leon slowly approached looking for any sign from Sarah to whether he should give them time or listen in, in not receiving anything he made his way to Sarah and was greeted by a forced smile and an outstretched hand.

Sarah: Thanks.

As Leon passes the coffee to Sarah and stands in between Sarah and the doctor, completing the triangle.

After taking one sip of her coffee Sarah looks up to Leon.

Sarah: This is Doctor McCullen, he is Brian’s head doctor.

Dr McCullen: How are you Mr…

The Dr pauses as if to ask for Leon’s name.

Leon: Call me Leon.

Dr McCullen: Leon… how are you holding up?

Leon: Yeah, keeping it together one step at a time.

Sarah: He’s been great, keeping me from breaking down.

Dr McCullen: Good to hear. So Leon I’ve just been telling Sarah about the latest news.

Leon: Oh yeah, what’s happened now?

Dr McCullen: Well he hasn’t improved too much, his liver is still in its withdrawal stage and the rest of the organs are starting to react as well. It is getting quite serious now.

In hearing this Sarah bows her head and withdraws from the conversation, while Leon stays fixed on the Dr’s face, eagerly waiting for any more information.

Leon: So what steps can be taken to fix this then?

Dr McCullen: Well we have found a suitable donor for the liver so that will be the main focus of the surgery, however hopefully if that goes without a problem then we might be able to solve the problem.

Leon: Fantastic, and what’s the risk in this operation?

Dr McCullen: Well we have the best transplant team in the whole of America so they should perform it without a problem, however there is always a risk.

By this time Leon is showing more of a positive expression and Sarah is wiping the tears out of her eyes and focusing on the conversation.

Sarah: So what is the best result from this surgery?

Dr McCullen: Well best case scenario is that the transplant goes well and we see Brian gain his normal colour and hopefully be close to normal in a couple of days.

Leon: Ok. So when is the operation going to happen?

Dr McCullen: Well we are still waiting for the liver to arrive, so anytime within the hour.

Sarah: Ok, well here is the form that you needed

Sarah hands over the Surgery recommendation form. Upon receiving it the Dr checks over it and with a quick smile replies.

Dr McCullen: Looks good here. So with this I’ll schedule an operation room.

Leon: So does this operation room have a viewing platform?

Dr McCullen: No but we will tell you as soon as possible when anything happens.

Leon: Ok then.

Dr McCullen: Was there any more questions?

Sarah: None from me.

Leon: No. Thank you very much Doctor.

With that the doctor gives an over exaggerated smile and leaves Leon and Sarah to dwell on the circumstance.

Sarah: You think Brian will be all right?

Leon: I’m sure he will pull through it.

Sarah: …I hope so.

With the end of this conversation both Leon and Sarah go deadly quiet and staring endlessly at nearby items, focusing all of their thoughts on the situation and nothing else.

Finally some progress… a hope to hold on to. A belief that everything’s going to be all right. I knew Brian would hold on through this, he’s too stubborn to do anything else. Just a bit more to go Brian, don’t let us down.

Letting down…How many opportunities have I let slip. Well if all goes well Brian should be stable within a couple of hours and then back to focusing on my match.

Robert Pearson, another man who has been looking for an opportunity, however he has had one given to him from the Silver Pistols to join their ranks and make a name in he industry, but more importantly he was welcomed by his fellow wrestlers, something I am yet to receive. I am an outcast to FMW, a man pushing for a mid card spot with no one to vouch for me. Yet this match could be an opportunity to show that I don’t just rise to the big matches but rather I keep fighting until I cannot any longer. I can show why I deserve another shot to rise to a belt or a higher status, to show others my driving force… but with Brian like he is, I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on this, without knowing the outcome of his surgery I wouldn’t be able to wrestle.

As Leon continues this line of thought, the attention now shifts to Sarah, who by this time is taping both her heels to the ground at a rapid pace. The severity and length of this situation was getting to her. Compared to when she first arrived at the hospital with her long dark brown hair straightened and laying on her shoulders, she now looked like a mess, her hair was badly knotted and frayed due to the constant movement of her hands through her hair and the bags under her eyes had darkened from the immense stress.

Its killing her…Brian is all she has got. No mum or dad, just him. I hope for her sake that he pulls through, otherwise there is no telling what she will do.

In thinking of this Leon looks over to Sarah and wraps his left arm around her.

Leon: You ok?

In hearing this Sarah moves her hand through her hair to flick it all behind her head and gives an exhausted expression.

Sarah: I will be, it’s just I don’t want to lose him…

Tears start to form in Sarah’s eyes.

Sarah: He is all I’ve got.

In hearing that, Leon is a bit taken back and responds quickly in a withdrawn state.

Leon: Well you’ve got me too.

Sarah looks over to Leon and gives a heart-felt smile.

Sarah: And I’ll never forget it, I don’t know what I’d be right now without you.

Leon returns the favour with his own smile.

Leon: Well you’ll never have to think like that, because I’m not going anywhere.

Sarah gives the same smile again but this time moves closer and gives Leon a kiss to the cheek.

Sarah: Well I’ll hold you to that now.

With this both of them just smile and look deeply into each other’s eyes.

1 Hour Later

The scene opens with Leon and Sarah holding hands while both looking towards a surgery door straight ahead, waiting for Dr McCullen to burst through the doors with a huge smile from one side of his head to the other…it never came, instead Dr McCullen slowly opened the door with his head slightly bowed. Upon reaching Leon and Sarah, Dr McCullen steadily looked towards them and gave them a slight forced smile.

Dr McCullen: We performed the surgery, however there were a few problems.

Leon: What happened?

Dr McCullen: Well upon starting the surgery we found out that the situation was worse than we first anticipated. It wasn’t just his liver that was dying now, but rather the majority of his organs, in particular his lungs and kidneys have shown severe signs of lack of blood flow, which has resulted in him no longer being able to breath by himself.

In hearing this Sarah buries her head into her lap, no doubt crying, while Leon stares the doctor straight in his eyes.

Leon: Oh my God… so were you able to operate?

Dr McCullen: Yes, however we only had a liver to transplant rather than a set of lungs or a kidney, so we will have to schedule another surgery as soon as possible, however it might not be clear after that either.

Leon: What do you mean?

Dr McCullen: Well we haven’t found the source of why this has happened, so there is nothing stopping it from coming back.

In hearing this Leon goes quiet and lowers his head to face the ground, trying to process all of this. Still Sarah is crying profoundly.

Dr McCullen: But you have my word, that we will do all we can to find out what it is that is doing this and we will now search our organ banks for a set of lungs and a kidney.

Leon now looks back up to the doctor, however his eyes have gone glassy.

Leon: So what is his current state?

Dr McCullen: Well he now strapped to an oxygen tank however he is stable and heavily dosed up on a mixture of antibiotics and painkillers.

Leon: So for now he is all right, will he be able to talk sometime soon?

Dr McCullen: I don’t know, he could wake up from the drugs in minutes or be out for the next couple of hours, there is no telling.

Leon: Can we at least see him now?

Dr McCullen: I can’t see a reason not.

Now Sarah has lifter her head and grabbed a tissue from her handbag to wipe the tears away.

Leon: Ok, we’ll see him now!

Leon says this with a forceful tone and with an understanding nod the doctor escorts both an on-edge Leon and an emotional Sarah into Brian’s temporary room.

Upon entering the room Leon instantly notices both a young blonde haired nurse checking Brian’s vitals and of course Brian in his new state. The difference between what he looks like now compared to 15 hours ago was tremendous. Brian’s skin still has a slight yellow tan and his mouth and nostrils are covered by an oxygen mask, however that isn’t what catches most of Leon’s attention. As the surgery had just recently finished, Brian is laying on his bed without a shirt on showing the huge incision in his chest, which is sowed up with roughly 30 stitches.

Whoa, what has happened? His skin, his chest…Brian what is wrong with you.

In staring at this Sarah starts to cry again but rather than just crying on the spot she hurriedly leaves the room with Dr McCullen signalling for the young nurse to follow her. Yet at the same time Leon can no longer hold back his tears as one slips past his eyelashes and falls down his right cheek.

In letting Leon observe Brian a bit longer Dr McCullen eventually grabs a bandage and starts to wrap over Brian’s stitches.

Dr McCullen: Well there you have it, the operation itself was a success no problems with the transplant or the incision so no need to worry about this (as he finishes wrapping the bandage around) but like I said before just got to wait and hold off until the other organs have been found.

Leon wipes the tears off his face and out of his eyes as he now stares down the doctor again and abruptly directs a question to the doctor

Leon: Listen doctor, be honest with me. What is your honest opinion on my friend’s situation?

Dr McCullen gives a brief look at Brian and then reconnects with Leon’s solid glare.

Dr McCullen: Well I wouldn’t hold my breath. We don’t know what has caused his organs to shut down and there will be a gap in between now and when we can give him the other organs so if this illness was to advance further it could kill him.

Leon now starts to lose the colour in his face, as he fully understands the severity of the situation.

HOLY SHIT…God why are you doing this…WHY!!!

Just as the doctor pats down the bandage he goes over Brian’s vitals, however his reaction was different from the nurse’s. Upon Dr McCullen applying his stethoscope to Brian’s left upper chest he quickly pulls away and reaches for the bedside red button, within seconds three nurses excluding the one with Sarah rush in and wait for Dr McCullen’s instructions.

Dr McCullen: HE IS CRASHING ON US, SOMEONE GET THE DEFRIBULATOR AND GIVE HIM 20MILIGRAMS OF ADRENALINE.

In seeing all of this unfold Leon can do nothing so he gives a quick glance to the doctor and then turns his back and hurries out of the room, passing both Sarah and the young nurse who is comforting Sarah with neither of them noticing Leon. Leon doesn’t stop at all, he keeps walking down the hallways, staring straight ahead without even glancing at anyone he passes… He has truly snapped. At the same time Dr McCullen can be seen looking down the hallway seeing Leon madly moving through it.

Now catching up with Leon we can see him making his way out of the hospital and past the car park…where is he going? Upon looking at the direction that Leon is going he is heading straight for the main road!

Sure enough, Leon without a care at all, walks into the middle of the road; but instead of crossing the road he stops in the middle lane and out stretches his arms.

Leon: COME ON, SOMEONE HIT ME!!! If god can kill Brian then he can kill me too!!!

Looking further ahead of Leon is a fast approaching blue Holden Commodore, which upon noticing Leon, swiftly changes lanes to narrowly miss him.

After this situation happens time and time again, Leon bows his head and collapse to his knees.

God what is it? You would try and kill Brian; yet I offer myself and you do everything in your power to spare me…what possible purpose do I have to stay here in this world.

As Leon remains in the middle of the road cars still swiftly dodge him, however up ahead comes a White Hyundai Exel, on further looks the car happens to have a pair of green P plates posted on its windscreen, however upon focusing on the driver it is a young male who is distracted by being on the phone.

At this time Leon can notice the Exel coming towards him at a faster speed than all the rest and with a small smirk stands up and bows his head so a dark shadow hides his identity.

Leon: Finally god you come for me… Make it quick.

Just before the situation resolves the scene fades to black, though the noises can still be heard. The sudden application of brakes can be heard yet the sound of a collision can still be heard, but more so, a female bystander can be heard closer to the camera.

Bystander: HHOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SSSSSHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!

Sound fades to nothing and so the scene ends.

It is now up to the heavens above to see if Leon will be at 7.4, however if by some miracle he does arrive how will he be physically and mentally. Will the illness of Brian take another turn or more importantly what has happened to Leon…only time will tell.

But what can be said is that if Leon survived this chain of events then he will certainly be in no mood to lay down to Robert Pearson, because if God himself will not harm Leon then Pearson won’t be able to do anything for it is god’s will and purpose for Leon to achieve more.

Last edited by Leon Caprice on Wed May 12, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:21 am

inb4 Eric votes for Leon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!   FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Survivor week 7 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 1