Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles

Go down 
+7
RCA
PX
Drew Michaels
Eric Scorpio
Alex O'Rion
The Returned
Leon Caprice
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles Empty
PostSubject: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:04 pm

This week I took a bit more time, but I made up with some sneaky skills to keep you guys on your feet.

I have placed 5 moles into FMW. 5 people we all know, who are now working with me to make sure you all fail and die, thus not being the 'Survivors'.

The way this will work is that each of these 5 moles has given me a question to ask you, they thought they'd be nice and help you, but needless to say, they wont come out and admit how dumb they think you are, so respect their generosity.

Now here is the 5 important Mole questions:

Yellow Mole (OOC): "I am both a saint and an atheist at the same time?"

Blue Mole (OOC): "I am Jewish only when I'm on Youtube?"

Red Mole (IC): "I am two men in one?"

Green Mole (OOC): "I once went to hospital cause I needed to fart"

Violet Mole (IC):
"Who am I? I was created with my local sports team in mind...I embody them in every way."

Well with that, go at it 'Survivors'. You have til Monday 26th April at 11:59pm to figure this one out.

Oh and to win immunity, you need to find out the true identity of these moles, who will only give out the details when specifically asked their question. if you ask all 5 at once, they'll just say no, so be timly.

Also each mole will have a log of which Survivors have asked them their questions, so if 2 survivors work together you BOTH still have to ask each mole, otherwise I'll get the info back that one of you doesn't know 100% of the truth.

In the event of a tie for correct answers, it will be via the Mole Logs that I'll see who was the quickest to find the identities of our devilish moles.

With all that at hand, lets see which of you 'Survivors' can actually survive, or how many of you are on your knees begging to die.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:32 pm

I'll be very up front with you guys. Personal, professional and economic stuff came up and I couldn't be assed to do anything survivor related. You have no competition from me this round.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Clarke wrote:
I'll be very up front with you guys. Professional and economic stuff came up and I couldn't be assed to do anything survivor related. You have no competition from me this round.

This sans the personal stuff. I might be able to ask a few tonight, but in all honesty I'm not holding my breathe.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Well, since this challenge has gone up I've worked nearly 70+ hours. So yeah, I haven't invested a shit load of time as I'd like.

I did send out a shit load of inquiries, and ALL have come up dry... I thought I had a couple figured out... guess not.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:25 pm

I know who the red one is, at least I'm fairly certain.

But it's sad that Showstoppa isn't still around, it would make that two men in one thing a lot harder to guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:14 pm

I thought I knew the red one too, but after 2 or 3 inquiries I was completely wrong
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:42 am

SURVIVORS PM ME NOW!!!!

Seriously you have a go at me and the deadline I think has past now and only 1 has PM'd me. Seriously I know you put some effort in and some of you found moles, so PM ASAP. As soon as I get out of my Lecture tonight I'm posting results, so you have til then.

You have been warned...
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:43 am

No warning needed. Two of us have given you the circumstances as to why nothing happened this week.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
SURVIVORS PM ME NOW!!!!

Seriously you have a go at me and the deadline I think has past now and only 1 has PM'd me. Seriously I know you put some effort in and some of you found moles, so PM ASAP. As soon as I get out of my Lecture tonight I'm posting results, so you have til then.

You have been warned...

Oh, I have to PM you? I figured since I talked to you about it on AIM I didn't have to still.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:52 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
SURVIVORS PM ME NOW!!!!

You have been warned...

Posted over 24 hours ago, tsk tsk Leon. As soon as eh? Smile

Shenanigans have been called on your inability to meet deadlines as well.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Shouldn't that mean technically that person should win survivor now? Since nobody else attempted the thing? Otherwise nothing is binding them to attempt these games otherwise
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Well for this round probably. Three of us have stated other things came up which drew attention away. Or maybe it was 4 of us. Either way.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Hey there Leon, while you're at these results, you think you could PM Sky a match if you haven't already?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:17 pm

It is now Saturday in North America.

That's a long fucking class you're in Leon.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Clarke wrote:
It is now Saturday in North America.

That's a long fucking class you're in Leon.

What, you didn't know that they just do one straight class for a month in Australia instead of breaking it up over the course of a few months like most countries do? It's an old custom to remind them of their ancestor's time as prisoners.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:11 pm

I sentence you to 1 month straight of hard manual labour...I mean, intermediate tax accounting!
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:31 am

Oh for fucks sake Urine. I'm really tempted just to take Survivor and run with it, not meander around aimlessly like we keep on doing. So if you don't respond here or on AIM within the next 12 or so hours (though I doubt I'll be on AIM within the next 12 or so hours), I'm just going to post the results for this "week" and go.

I know most of the general answers for this "week" and I have a challenge planned for next "week". After that I have no fucking idea what to do, and I'd like to have help thinking up challenges if you do want a more relaxed role. But quite frankly, the person running this has to have his shit together.

I know this sounds harsh, but fuck, people are getting impatient. Especially that Clarke guy. Goddammit do I hate that Clarke guy.

TL;DR? Post the results and the next challenge or I will.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:12 am

Angreh Sleg is my favorite Sleg.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Angreh Sleg is everyone's favorite Sleg.

I just don't like be told to be snappy and punctual and then, in turn the organizers failing to live up to the timeframe they put out.

We either gave the information needed, or reasons for a lack of participation, yet have received nothing in return.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Sleg, just do it. He's been AWOL lately, even IRL.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Slegna wrote:
Oh for fucks sake Urine. I'm really tempted just to take Survivor and run with it, not meander around aimlessly like we keep on doing. So if you don't respond here or on AIM within the next 12 or so hours (though I doubt I'll be on AIM within the next 12 or so hours), I'm just going to post the results for this "week" and go.

SLEG SMASH

Do it and I might just admit that you're better than me. lololol
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:06 pm

While I appreciate the sentiment, it's a well known fact I'm already better than you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles   FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW SURVIVOR Week 9 - The Moles
Page 1 of 1