Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES

Go down 
+7
Dano
TJ Tilli
Mark Johansson
Slegna
Eric Scorpio
Alex O'Rion
Leon Caprice
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES Empty
PostSubject: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Well after last week tested the teams ability to work together, this weeks challenge will test tribe members individual abilities to work for the team.

Now what does that mean...it means that we are having the 1st annual FMW SURVIVOR TRIBE GAMES TOURNAMENT.

Now what this comprises of is three games, each with its own level of skill required and each taking a solid effort to either complete or achieve a high result.

Now rather than ramble on, below are the 3 games and the links required to work them.

1. Battlefield Heroes ( https://www.battlefieldheroes.com/playnow )

2. Stick Cricket ( http://www.sticksports.com/cricket/ ) The 20 Over form, in all star slog

3. Shining Force ( http://www.romnation.net/srv/download/rom/20274/genesis/Shining-Force-U-h1.html & http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/genesis/gens.html)

Now before you rapidly start downloading the installations or just playing online, there is some housekeeping rules:

1. Each character created (in 1 & 3) must have the letters FMW at the front of his name, this will be proof that you have started a new game.

2. For Stick Cricket please register (top right) as from there you can create your own team and also RECORD ALL YOUR HIGH SCORES. now when it comes to creating your own team, please again put FMW at the front of the name for the above mentioned reason.

3. All games completed/ended due to deadline will require a screenshot of your standing result, with the FMW name shown in the picture. This will then be compared to the other teams scores and we will decide on the overall winner.

4. No cheating please, in any form. If I hear a word of someone cheating I will Disqualify that tribe.

Pretty simple I know...

And how exactly will each game be rated:

1. BFH, PM me a screenshot of your highest leveled Hero.

2. SC, PM me a screenshot of your main page that says your highest score.

3. SF, PM me a screenshot of your character levels, so I can see which tribe had the better team.

The deadline will be March 9th at 11:59pm.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Also before you start, please save a screenshot of your score at 0. And then aim to PM it too me at the same time as your final submission.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Damn, if only it was Shining Force II, I'm so much better at that game Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Why couldn't you pick Final Fantasy!!!!!!!!!

I've never ever played Shinning Force. Though I do have it on my Wii as my roomate downloaded it years ago. Plus in a week with two promos and Megaman 10 available for download... grrrr

Calling Shenanigans again!!!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:19 pm

yes double post

Funny, I can't log in because someone has already registered under my email address and I've never been around these parts ever. That's for #1 by the way.

Nice joke from the other team there. I think that constitutes as cheating.

EDIT: One would assume I would have received a confirmation email though... this is very strange

EDIT2: NM, apparently me registering NHL 07 as my account... time to remember me some ancient passwords... yike.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:39 pm

Battlefield Heroes is an EA game, so what your signing up for is actually a EA account.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Note to Ro (and everyone else): I couldn't get BFH to work in Firefox, but I reinstalled the add-on and Firefox and now it's working. Try that if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Yeah now who wishes they didnt kick the aussie out of their group! Man, i grew up playing stick cricket!
Back to top Go down
TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TJ Tilli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:06 am

Mark Johansson wrote:
Yeah now who wishes they didnt kick the aussie out of their group! Man, i grew up playing stick cricket!

I still play stick cricket. my highest score off 20 overs is like 500
Back to top Go down
http://tilliwrestlingfederation.wikia.com/
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
Also before you start, please save a screenshot of your score at 0. And then aim to PM it too me at the same time as your final submission.

Thanks

For those of you wondering, this is what we're looking for:

https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t220/slegnameihana/ScoreExample.jpg

The part circled should be at zero at the beginning, and then whatever score your hero is at the end of the challenge. A reminder, no cheating, I can use the player tables from the BFH site to double check and verify your score.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:42 am

Can I get an update on SF's rules?

It was changed in a chat, yet remains the same here.

So I need to know what exactly you guys need.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:33 am

I'm glad someone is here and on the ball to answer my question.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:35 am

Eric Scorpio wrote:
I'm glad someone is here and on the ball to answer my question.

This would never happen with Jeff Probst...
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 am

Plus I get the feeling he would go that extra mile off camera to make you happy.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:37 am

Of course he would, he wouldn't leave you hanging like this anyway. Do you feel unloved Eric? Do you feel if it was Clarke or Drew who asked the question that they would have gotten an answer already? Do you require a hug?
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:30 am

No, I don't feel that way... but I'll take that hug regardless.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:38 pm

I have no idea. I'm guessing (more of a stab in the dark here) that the final results are the final stats of the people in your party. But fuck if I know, I've never even opened up the game. Ask Adam 2.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:04 am

Urine, AIM please. Yes, I could PM you instead, but this was closer and took less clicks.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Hey guys sorry for the delay (was away from the internet all weekend).

As you know we have a special guest scorer (Bryson) for SF so it is to his discretion on what exactly makes one team better than the other. If you want specific details of what makes the best team please approach him in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:

As you know we have a special guest scorer (Bryson) for SF so it is to his discretion on what exactly makes one team better than the other. If you want specific details of what makes the best team please approach him in a friendly manner.

So basically your telling us a day before the contest ends that we could have built a cool team, but it wouldn't matter unless it's what Bryson wants? Despite having NO criteria to work with except start from 0, meaning we had no idea the entire contest what we are supposed to do other than level people.

Makes me a little less upset that work stopped me from really getting into the game this week.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:04 pm

The main workers for each side were in the chat when Bryson disclosed what he wanted to see (i'm trying to see if I kept the log). But both sides have the rough outline of whats being looked at.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 pm

The Ares wrote:
Leon Caprice wrote:

So basically your telling us a day before the contest ends that we could have built a cool team, but it wouldn't matter unless it's what Bryson wants? Despite having NO criteria to work with except start from 0, meaning we had no idea the entire contest what we are supposed to do other than level people.

Makes me a little less upset that work stopped me from really getting into the game this week.

Yeah, got to agree with Alex; kind of totally lame. Good thing my Wii was acting up when I tried to download the game or like him I would have been pretty pissed to find out there are random criteria that apparently only certain special people are allowed to know.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:24 am

Is the time tonight in EST?
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

I still have no idea what picture I'm suppose to take for Shining Force.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:18 pm

lol, you guys could have just asked me.

I told Leon I'd be looking for 3 things:

1) Team with the highest level
2) The most overall balanced team
3) The most hidden items (that are combat related).

I think its pretty simple. Just take a screenshot of the team you use (you dont have to be in a battle, you can go to the 'headquarters' and take a picture there your active team will be on the red carpet) and take a screenshot of specific magic/hidden items that are combat related, like Im not counting the Orb of Light, etc.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Ah. Now I know
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:53 pm

The deadline is roughly 5hrs time PX.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:51 am

So...
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Yup...

How about that local sports team?
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:09 am

There doing crappy, and will probably make the playoffs regardless.

Also...

It's Friday now... I guess Survivor 3 is going to end the same way other Survivors have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES   FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW SURVIVOR - Week 6, THE GAMES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next