Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT   Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:42 am

Well here we have it. The final six!!

No more alliances, no more working together, if you help a friend you put yourself into the firing line. No man can trust another, no man can rely on another, for the aim of the game is to Outwit, Outplay and Outlast.

So with the tribes fallen and the last elimination of tribes past, here is this weeks challenge.

FMW Survivor proudly presents to you, the Survivor Easter Hunt

The Breakdown: Within the entire FMW website, 25 identical survivor pics have been edited into threads in every section of the forums (except threads with selected access, eg staff threads).

The selected image is this:

Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT Survivorcopy-1-1

Now the above image (this individual image DOES NOT COUNT) needs to be one of the same size and identical in every way to the one above.

Now for your assistance I will mention there are only 25 of these pics, so look hard and don't stop til you've caught them all.

Once you have 25 or have found as many as you think you can, please PM me with your list of image locations with a numerical system in place.

For example

1. https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com/challenges-general-discussion-f36/fmw-survivor-tribe-eliminations-t169-30.htm#12542

and so on til 25.

first person in with the highest amount wins immunity!!

Also please no cheating in anyway. No deleting pics or using admin powers in a bad way.

Any questions, ask below.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT   Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:28 pm

I'd be disappointed in you Leon if you didn't a) stick half of them in the archives and b) stick the other half in the Ultimate Battle Royal threads
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT   Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Haha its ok, I spread them well.

Although I'd hate to be looking for them, 5 minutes into placing them I realised there is thousands of spots I could place them, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT   Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:30 am

what's the timeline?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT   Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:36 am

Haha, forgot to mention that.

The deadline for this challlenge will be Saturday the 10th of April at 11:59pm EST.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT   Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:58 am

Holy crap... kind of a long time for this type of challenge
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT   Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:22 pm

i think it might as well be that long. even though im out i went for a look for them myself in places i thought they'd be, and I gotta say, the winner of this is somebody who doesn't get bored easily, and has a lot of spare time. I found about 10 before I just stopped caring, its a really tedious job
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT   Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:38 am

Hey guys, with most of you either posted your promo or not having to post one at all, I thought I'd post this friendly reminder.

With six people in it and only one person who actually PM'd me so far, I just want to make sure everyone is on track to make the deadline which is Saturday 11:59pm EST.

And I'll also highlight the people in the results page who did not PM anything, so almost as an incentive to eliminate them.

I think this is the best of times to remind you all that you have a 1/6 chance at 10 FMPs. A roll of a dice really.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT   Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:06 am

I did not care about this challenge.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT   Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:17 am

Do you care about FMPs, or becoming the 1st Survivor winner?

But even still, my words really mean nothing if alliances will stick together, no stopping a 3 man band after this week.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT   Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Sharpening my pitch fork. Someone, light your torches.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT   Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Torches lit. Pitchforks Sharpened.

Let the mob commence!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT   Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - SURVIVOR EASTER HUNT
Page 1 of 1