Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+27
PX
Andy_Savana
Christian Moorebyss
Easty
Easy
Leon Caprice
iDeAndes
Gabriel Crow
the nick bryson
Omega
Kaoru
Mark Johansson
Skyler Striker
Jaro Classic
David GS
Lazyking
Eric Scorpio
Alex O'Rion
ppdragos
Hatchet
The Celt
The Returned
RCA
Vincent Van Rose
Dano
Hannibal Frost
Rottata
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
PX defends the TV title against CXC
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap3%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Kelson takes on Hanayama
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap3%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Virus makes Seth his new victim
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap7%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Johansson meets Bryson once again
 3% [ 1 ]
Crow looking to score the upset against Drew
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap7%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Hatchet makes his FMW debut against the Celt
 7% [ 2 ]
Austin takes on Abel again
 3% [ 1 ]
Captain Skyler gets roughed up in the Elimination Chamber
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap21%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Jaro vs. Harley 1230182321312
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap24%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 7 ]
Romeo-TyranT II
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap21%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:58 pm

O_o

Chill out, bro. You go on and on about doing this and that to people's significant others, but it's painfully obvious that you need to get laid. Badly.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:11 am

You haven't been paying attention at all, have you? Are these 3 wins over Hassan, and Jobber's Delight so far ingrained in your head that you don't comprehend blunt statements? Have you not heard a word Drew and Alex said? I know FMW wants you to be protected and shit because of your 'impressive win streak' but David...do not tell me I need to get laid.

Trust me, it is the last thing your little heroes want me to do.

But if you are so insistent on it, lend me your wife and I'll put her through some shit that'll turn her velvet oasis into a dried-up, cavernous, desolate burlap sack that even Osama Bin Laden won't hide in.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am

Jeez oh man, you ARE messed up, aren't you?

Truth be told, I haven't really been paying attention to whatever you've been spewing, and I sincerely apologize for that. People like you are supposed to thrive on attention, good or bad, right? I suppose that's my bad; nobody clued me in, but I suppose I should've picked it up on my own easily enough. After all, I have yet to see you can it for an extended period of time. Don't worry - you have my full, undivided attention now.

There is one thing nagging at me, though: why, pray tell, are you threatening my wife instead of me?

Care to elaborate?

... dumb question.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:30 am

I don't particularly care for your attention, sir. You're good and all of that but still.

But long story short, it would take more effort on my part to get to her than it would you.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:34 am

Ouch, that hurts... and now I'm over it. Fair enough, Mr. Austin - you go your way, and I'll go mine. I'm sure our paths will cross soon enough.

Best of luck in your pursuits.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:43 am

Peace be your journey, and may you find success in FMW.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:05 am

Thank you, sir - I plan to. Unfortunately, that requires someone - preferably someone I haven't Speared yet - to step up. Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:48 am

As soon as I'm done with Drew, I'll be happy to bring your "undefeated" streak to an end.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:53 am

RCA wrote:
Easty wrote:

Sam was always my bitch and you know it.

You're just pissed because when I ran Anxiety - and, by extension, your emo existance - I never gave you the shot you, honestly, deserved.

You have talent, Austin, so why you cling to the ball hair of men like Hostyle and Alex O'Rion eludes me.

If I din need to explain me ackchens ter a friend I stabbed in the back I cer'ainly din need ter tell ye.

Don't lie to yourself about that. Sam carried the Cancer and everyone knows it. Truth be told you never started actually being taken serious until you dropped your whole concept god, shock value for the sake of it act and became, what was it, a threefold man or some stupid shit.

Long story short, you were the morning shit that Ethan Black took yet never flushed down.

As it were, I do harbor some ill will about that stint on Anxiety but truth be told I wasn't on the level of TyranT at the time so it was best I got my chance in a clusterfuck.

So please, do not tell me about my talent. Talent only gets you in the door really. As for you last comment, I don't believe that physically dissecting Hostyle (by the way, to show you how much of a black hole II was, notice that I lost considerably more as a member than I did when I wasn't one. Yet I'm still standing) and begging Alex O'Rion to fight me qualifies as hanging on to ball hair.

Being a figurehead, happily I may add, for Original Sin while you live from the constant carry jobs, whether it was Sam or Nick Rijkaard does.

And Eastwood, I like you. I truly do, but as long as Dunn is stuck to you, you will be just like him.

A carryjob waiting to happen.

The Threefold Man, He Who Walks Through Doors?

That part of me is
with me now. You think I was born of nothing? I am the sense that backdrops twinned madness, Mr Austin. Dunn and Eastwood both sacrificed their sanity to forge me.

As far as Sam is concerned, he was just the dog on the end of the leash in my hand. When I said bark, he barked. When I said kill, he killed. Please, you should know by now that deception is my grandeur, Radical. Don't be afraid of the darkness; be afraid of what it hides.

How can you not say you're trying to lick the ballsweat of Hostyle and O'Rion when at the same time you use the term 'begging'? Granted, you decimated Hostyle, but that was when he was weak and you had surpassed him. And now, you're trying to attach yourself to another talented man to get your name in the spotlight?

We're not so different, you and I...

A carryjob?

Me entire FMW career's bin a carryjob, bu' a' leas' I can admi' i'.

Clarke wrote:
Easty wrote:
My host suckles at the teat of the man poised to destroy you, Quint, or has that slipped your mind?

Laugh it up, clown. I should have known you weren't worth the effort once you made my list.

I'm unsure where your logic comes from here Jacky-Dunn. You should have known I wasn't worth the effort every time I've crushed you down to oblivion? Or maybe I won't be worth the effort when I walk out of Lethal Injection with my title back in my hands and you, once again end up gasping for air, laid out flat on your back, falling short as you so often do.

So I will laugh it up, everything I've accomplished has given me the ability to.

I should have known you weren't worth the effort when you grew careless and allowed yourself to be bounced from behind. The Harlequin I knew, the Harlequin I respected - yes, I said it - wouldn't have been so careless and foolish.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Gabriel Crow wrote:
As soon as I'm done with Drew, I'll be happy to bring your "undefeated" streak to an end.

I bet you would. All righty, then, Mr. Crow - I'll see you at 11.1. Do me a favor, though: no eyeliner, okay?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Cute, real cute. Didn't anybody tell you the emo cracks were over two cycles ago? If that's the best you can do, you're last sight will the lights of the arena and the thumping of a three count.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:40 pm

I'm all about the vintage trash talk, bro. But for what it's worth, that crack wasn't directed at your emo-ness - I just can't bring myself to respect a man who wears eyeliner, and I apologize if my words were taken out of context.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:06 pm

IC/OOC: ...

*slowly hides the smudged eyeliner*

Also, DGS/Crow 4 breakout feud of the year 2010!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:25 pm

So tell me this, David, what is my "emo-ness" as you put it?

Was it the bloodbath I had with the now-defunct tag teams of BUGGERS and the Fighting Irish?

Emo faggots couldn't fight their way out of their parent's basements, let alone hurt, injure, maim, or kill someone. I'm violent by nature David, I just play by the Blue Brand's rules because it will get me the chance to take down self-righteous fucks like Michaels who think they can save everyone.

You're just now getting a taste of success here in FMW, David. You don't want that train to end suddenly, do you? Then after I'm done with Drew Michaels, I'll take a week off from dealing with the Saints and give you your first loss in FMW. See you at 11.1.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:35 pm

I look forward to it. And remember: no liner.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:34 am

Laugh Laugh Laugh
Laugh Cry Laugh
Laugh Laugh Laugh

Love Love Love
Love Hate Love
Love Love Love

Life Life Life
Life Death Life
Life Life Life

Choices?

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Awww, he writes poetry! Ya big softy...
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:34 am

David GS wrote:

Who are you?

Do you want to be famous?

I can make you famous.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:28 am

Syanide wrote:
Laugh Laugh Laugh
Laugh Cry Laugh
Laugh Laugh Laugh

Love Love Love
Love Hate Love
Love Love Love

Life Life Life
Life Death Life
Life Life Life

Choices?

So what you're saying is, in negativity we are surrounded by positivity?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Syanide wrote:
David GS wrote:

Who are you?

I can make you famous.

Take it easy, 'taker. You've been gone too long. This ain't your fuckin' lawn anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Syanide wrote:
David GS wrote:

Who are you?

I can make you famous.

Trust me, I don't need your help to get to where I want to be. Thank you, though. Really.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:04 am

Syanide wrote:
David GS wrote:

Who are you?

I can make you famous.

Not every day Syanide offers to help someone make a sex tape.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:08 am

Why, huh? Why would you do that? Tell me what I did to you that would make you want to plant that image in my head.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:33 am

Alex O'Rion.

Where's that brew you owe me.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:51 am

I must be living in an alternate reality or something because one, it feels like I've been waiting to whoop Abel's ass for like days now.

Two, the Mother Fucking San Jose Sharks just advanced. In the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

To quote Joe Schmo...WHAT IS GOING ON!??!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:51 am

Don't get your panties in a twist. You'll fucking get yours soon enough
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Do I retort with a witty comment about how the only time I get panties in a twist is during my extra-curricular smackdowns upon what you people call 'women'?

Or, do I just sit here and nod, knowing that you are lying if by me 'getting mine' you mean you'll defeat me?

Decisions, Decisions.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Or you could come up with some unnecessarily complicated load of wank just because you love the sound of your own voice so much it borders on disturbing.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:55 pm

I could do that as well.

Dammit, another option!
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:12 am

You can think whatever the hell you want. Lord knows I am not going to bother trying to understand what twisted ideas are bouncing around in the murky depths of your discombobulated psyche.

The fact remains there are in reality only two options with minor variations on the delivery;

a) You continue to run your mouth endlessly until I punch your teeth through your asshole.
b) You shut the fuck up and accept that I'm going to punch your teeth through your asshole

Frankly I couldn't give a flying fuck which way you want to play your cards, I'm still holding all the aces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next