Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+27
PX
Andy_Savana
Christian Moorebyss
Easty
Easy
Leon Caprice
iDeAndes
Gabriel Crow
the nick bryson
Omega
Kaoru
Mark Johansson
Skyler Striker
Jaro Classic
David GS
Lazyking
Eric Scorpio
Alex O'Rion
ppdragos
Hatchet
The Celt
The Returned
RCA
Vincent Van Rose
Dano
Hannibal Frost
Rottata
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
PX defends the TV title against CXC
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_vote_lcap3%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Kelson takes on Hanayama
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_vote_lcap3%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Virus makes Seth his new victim
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_vote_lcap7%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Johansson meets Bryson once again
 3% [ 1 ]
Crow looking to score the upset against Drew
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_vote_lcap7%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Hatchet makes his FMW debut against the Celt
 7% [ 2 ]
Austin takes on Abel again
 3% [ 1 ]
Captain Skyler gets roughed up in the Elimination Chamber
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_vote_lcap21%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Jaro vs. Harley 1230182321312
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_vote_lcap24%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 7 ]
Romeo-TyranT II
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_vote_lcap21%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:34 am

Headbanger wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:
You're pathetic.

The phone rings. Drew rushes over to answer it, a shocked look on his face. After listening, he turns towards his kettle with a knowing look in his eyes.

Michaels: Kettle, that was the pot. Turns out...you are black. True story.

OOC:

Hahaha... hilarious.

That gets quoted in the Sig.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:24 am

RCA wrote:
Edge-head number 5642, a Moment of Clarity is something that you aren't good enough to survive. It would kill you and since FMW seems really smitten with you, I guess that yours may be due one day. Get on my level first.

This is what it's come to? I have to lower myself to speaking with the flip-flopping marshmallow and the king of the Jobbers?

Jesus fuck. Class dismissed fuckfaces.

King of the Jobbers? Flattering, but inaccurate.

Edgehead number-whatever? True, but laughably ineffective.

'Get on my level'? Sorry, but I have no intention of backsliding.

You'll have to do better than that, Christine.

OOC: I'm Edgehead number-one, you dick Wink
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:39 am

I could, but you're not worth the effort.

Your broad might be though.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:18 am

Austin? A cancer?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not funny, tubby. The only virus Austin can be compared to is herpes, desperately clinging onto better men than himself to try and get a precious little rub out of it.

In the meantime, Mr Quint. I insulted you, where was the reply? You know how these things work, sir.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:24 am

Oh how I've missed your comedy Dunnwood.

And to think, you use to be worth a damn.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:57 am

Better to be used to be worth a damn than never was worth a damn, Mr Omega.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:12 am

One of us actually stands a chance to win at Lethal Injection, trust me my odds are a lot better than yours.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:43 am

Singles Match - one on one

Elimination Chamber Match - one on one on one on one on one on one

You have to beat one person, I have to beat five.

Congratulations, you finally learned to count.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:49 am

Let's not forget you're facing mostly old stablemates, that is pretty important considering they know you better than anyone else.

Sadly one could call you a dark horse.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:07 am

Easty wrote:

In the meantime, Mr Quint. I insulted you, where was the reply? You know how these things work, sir.

All depends on who is insulting me. Dunn? I believe the term is kryptonite. Everytime you've stepped near me. As Quint, Harlequin, HavOc or Commedia Dell'Arte you've been trounced. So Dunn can spit his petty words all he wants they mean nothing.

Eastwood? Well..We'll have our meeting soon enough. But just know that the knife in my back remains. I have a crisis of conscience at Death Row and the next thing I know one of those closest to me, leaves me bloodied and beaten on a mat. We'll have our meeting soon enough.

Dunnwood? You seem polite enough.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Easty wrote:

Not funny, tubby. The only virus Austin can be compared to is herpes, desperately clinging onto better men than himself to try and get a precious little rub out of it.

Excuse me?

Jack Eastwood and HavOc?

Matt Dunn and OS, particularly Cactus Sam?

Bitch please. Hypocrisy thy name is stupidity-laden desperation grasping at anything to remain relevant.

Or Dunnwood.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:38 pm

RCA wrote:
All I need is a tag team partner.

OOC: I go away for a couple days to let my computer explode and this what I come back to?

IC: Hey bye, I've got a little experience teaming with family if you're interested?

You're choice bye, win a belt and we talk to see if we can sort some things out, or we fight to beat some sense in your head.

Honestly, I'm game for either or.

David GS wrote:
OOC: I'm Edgehead number-one, you dick Wink

OOC: Which one of us will never let Edge go as his pic base?

Back of the line numba two. king
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:49 pm

OOC: Valid point, sir, but that's just cuz you got him before I did. I refuse to concede my spot in line. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:52 pm

OOC: That's okay, you're place is more than welcome right behind mine lol.

Also nice to see another Edgehead around anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

eww?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Clarke wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:

eww?

OOC: I only just realized how that sounds, but I can't bring myself to retract it as I'm too lazy/tired today. And in response to Clarke Sexy.

You know you liked it?
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Clarke wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:

eww?

OOC: I only just realized how that sounds, but I can't bring myself to retract it as I'm too lazy/tired today. And in response to Clarke Sexy.

You know you liked it?

BYAAAAHH!!!

(Dave Chappelle, for those who don't know.)
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:41 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARKS WIN!

Oh thank titty-fucking Christ.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:44 am

Clarke wrote:
Easty wrote:

All depends on who is insulting me. Dunn? I believe the term is kryptonite. Everytime you've stepped near me. As Quint, Harlequin, HavOc or Commedia Dell'Arte you've been trounced. So Dunn can spit his petty words all he wants they mean nothing.

Eastwood? Well..We'll have our meeting soon enough. But just know that the knife in my back remains. I have a crisis of conscience at Death Row and the next thing I know one of those closest to me, leaves me bloodied and beaten on a mat. We'll have our meeting soon enough.

Dunnwood? You seem polite enough.

Petty?

Petty?

Need I remind you I broke both of your rules and am the only one to survive after doing so? How's that feeling lingering on your conscience?

...Quin'... I...

Nae. I din need ter explain mesel' ter ye.

Consider me the higher echelons of intelligence that lurk inside the twinned minds of Eastwood and Dunn, Mr Quint... or perhaps that should be Dr Quint. I am the figure of the darkness, communicating with the light-struck world through the chains of the monster I have bound.

I have no qualms with you, but if our paths cross I shall not hesitate to obliterate you.

RCA wrote:
Easty wrote:

Excuse me?

Jack Eastwood and HavOc?

Matt Dunn and OS, particularly Cactus Sam?

Bitch please. Hypocrisy thy name is stupidity-laden desperation grasping at anything to remain relevant.

Or Dunnwood.

Sam was always my bitch and you know it.

You're just pissed because when I ran Anxiety - and, by extension, your emo existance - I never gave you the shot you, honestly, deserved.

You have talent, Austin, so why you cling to the ball hair of men like Hostyle and Alex O'Rion eludes me.

If I din need to explain me ackchens ter a friend I stabbed in the back I cer'ainly din need ter tell ye.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Easty wrote:

Petty?

Petty?

Need I remind you I broke both of your rules and am the only one to survive after doing so? How's that feeling lingering on your conscience?

...Quin'... I...

Nae. I din need ter explain mesel' ter ye.

Consider me the higher echelons of intelligence that lurk inside the twinned minds of Eastwood and Dunn, Mr Quint... or perhaps that should be Dr Quint. I am the figure of the darkness, communicating with the light-struck world through the chains of the monster I have bound.

I have no qualms with you, but if our paths cross I shall not hesitate to obliterate you.

Yes. Petty. Were you reminding me of the time that I burned your Citadel to the ground? Destroying all the creepy wax sculptures you had worked so hard on?

Or perhaps the time that I cashed in MY FMP's to give YOU a shot at my UV title. A shot in which I kicked your pasty ass so hard you were picking teeth out of your throat for weeks. Were those the time you fucked with me? Or the times you fucked with HavOc? How about when O'Rion, of all people, single handedly tore "The Cancer" apart?

It's lingering on my conscience just fine, I'm not the one who disappeared off the face of the earth afterwards and is now holed up in the mind of Eastwood. Seems you didn't survive as well as you may have thought.

Eastwood....Jack...I'm not looking for a reason or an explanation, I'm just letting you know, when push comes to shove...my boot meets your throat.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:27 pm

I can easily make more wax, sir. How do you think the joke about the pregnant nuns originated?

Your UV title shot? I couldn't possibly upstage the host at his own party, now could I?

And single-handedly is a bit rich, eye-eye-arr-see you had to get Syanide involved to take out my body bag of an alcoholic teammate, Cactus Sam.

You see, Cancer was like HavOc in that it consumed itself. Both Eastwood and I had to make do with what we could, fighting like mangy wild dogs for scraps off the master's table.

Are you seeing the fucking similarities yet, Quint?

...there is... an explanation.

Bu' I can' gi' i' ye'.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Similarities are bountiful Dunn, not at all a reflection. One can draw comparisons between most anything in this world, I really thought someone like you would be above that. You pose the thought, the sentiment that HavOc consumed itself. Far as I see it, it lefts it weaker bits by the wayside, tagging endlessly along and ultimately falling out of favor once again, so I guess we'll see where your host leeches onto next time for you.

HAhaahhhHAHAah ha ha HAHA aaahhh HAHA
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:08 pm

My host suckles at the teat of the man posied to destroy you, Quint, or has that slipped your mind?

Laugh it up, clown. I should have known you weren't worth the effort once you made my list.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Easty wrote:

Sam was always my bitch and you know it.

You're just pissed because when I ran Anxiety - and, by extension, your emo existance - I never gave you the shot you, honestly, deserved.

You have talent, Austin, so why you cling to the ball hair of men like Hostyle and Alex O'Rion eludes me.

If I din need to explain me ackchens ter a friend I stabbed in the back I cer'ainly din need ter tell ye.

Don't lie to yourself about that. Sam carried the Cancer and everyone knows it. Truth be told you never started actually being taken serious until you dropped your whole concept god, shock value for the sake of it act and became, what was it, a threefold man or some stupid shit.

Long story short, you were the morning shit that Ethan Black took yet never flushed down.

As it were, I do harbor some ill will about that stint on Anxiety but truth be told I wasn't on the level of TyranT at the time so it was best I got my chance in a clusterfuck.

So please, do not tell me about my talent. Talent only gets you in the door really. As for you last comment, I don't believe that physically dissecting Hostyle (by the way, to show you how much of a black hole II was, notice that I lost considerably more as a member than I did when I wasn't one. Yet I'm still standing) and begging Alex O'Rion to fight me qualifies as hanging on to ball hair.

Being a figurehead, happily I may add, for Original Sin while you live from the constant carry jobs, whether it was Sam or Nick Rijkaard does.

And Eastwood, I like you. I truly do, but as long as Dunn is stuck to you, you will be just like him.

A carryjob waiting to happen.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Easty wrote:
My host suckles at the teat of the man posied to destroy you, Quint, or has that slipped your mind?

Laugh it up, clown. I should have known you weren't worth the effort once you made my list.

I'm unsure where your logic comes from here Jacky-Dunn. You should have known I wasn't worth the effort every time I've crushed you down to oblivion? Or maybe I won't be worth the effort when I walk out of Lethal Injection with my title back in my hands and you, once again end up gasping for air, laid out flat on your back, falling short as you so often do.

So I will laugh it up, everything I've accomplished has given me the ability to.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:

My apologies that I don't spend every waking minute listening for your annoying voice to ring out somewhere.

Nonetheless, you know I'm right.

You... right?

That's like saying that Drew isn't a fucking hypocrite.

Or that Alex O'Rion doesn't drink beer.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:19 pm

RCA wrote:
That's like saying that Drew isn't a fucking hypocrite.

Thing is...I am not. Everything I say I believe and my actions ALWAYS back up my words. Just because you cannot say the same, mostly because you are too busy flip-flopping your opinion every other week, does not mean you should make baseless claims against my character.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:13 pm

You have no character.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Ah yes, use more abstract terms that sound good but really mean nothing when you do not explain them so it looks like you have responded when in actuality you did absolutely no mental work. Again, seems par for course Christopher, par for fucking course...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:25 pm

What more do I need to say?

In fact, let me put it to you in terms that you may better understand.

I hate you.

I hate everything about you.

If you ever decided to renew your vows I'd crash the wedding just to kick your wife's ass. Just because I can.

I can't stand the sight of you.

I hate your voice. I hate your beard. I hate your arrogance. I hate your house. I hate every fiber of your being. I am so sick and fucking tired of hearing about how everything I haven't done won't measure up to you. I am so fucking sick of hearing about you being the Chosen One, about how you are so decorated. I envy you to no end. You constantly remind me of what I should be, yet I am not. I loathe every step that you take on this earth. You are why I spend many a sleepless night scouting any and everyone. All of the time I spend focusing on you will probably be all for naught because no matter how much more skillful I am, you just don't go away. You're like herpes.

When I breathe the air you breathe, I get so angry, so furious that when I see a broad I can't help but to want that carcass placed in the ICU.

Do I wish things could be different? Yeah. But I'm not going to change anything. I'm not going to say that 'WAHH NO FAIR, I AM BETTER THAN DREW MICHAELS SO I SHOULD BE ZE CHAMP!!!!! ZOMG!' Because I'd be lying. I'm not there yet and it pisses me off something fierce. But there will come a day, oh my God will there come a day that I beat the holy fuck out your Saintly ass.

I don't even care if a title is on the line or not...that's how bad I want to put my hands on you until your bones break and you cough up shit-tainted blood spatter.

But despite how much I hate you... I wish you nothing but the best. Nothing but.

How fucked up is that?

It's about as fucked up as your jaded view of FMW because you can't handle the fact that carnage reigns supreme, and showed you such after you were chewed up and spit out at Ultimatum 2. Granted, you got your little revenge and even though Quint SET YOU ON FIRE you still claim to have saved him with your burns as collateral, but trust me Michaels... if FMW could make me do this to myself, it will get you too.

Your mind may be stronger. Your will may run deeper. But you were never destined to be a hero. God just showed you the way before you thought about running that razor across your wrist to soothe daddy's most recent outpouring of 'love and affection'.

See, I was bred to be a hero and I saw that FMW didn't want it. She didn't want it. I've told you before, I'm not playing Captain Save-a-Ho. You can play it and you will fucking lose because your princess is nothing more than my greatest conquest. Our relationship will be consummated on the bed that you've made for her, Michaels.

Her panties will hang on my fucking wall as my trophy and crusted on it will be the blood of the man who thought he could make a difference.

Oh, and yours too since you'll try to stop me like a dumb ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next