Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Presents SUPREMACY!

Go down 
+24
PX
Dano
Easy
Hannibal Frost
Black Marcubone
Virus
Christian Moorebyss
Easty
Rottata
The Celt
Eric Scorpio
Drew Michaels
Kaoru
Skyler Striker
Jaro Classic
Vincent Van Rose
Mark Johansson
Gabriel Crow
Alex O'Rion
David GS
Omega
RCA
The Returned
Leon Caprice
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Eric Scorpio wrote:
Black Marcus wrote:
There is but one god, Allah, and no other shall be worshiped in his place.

There is but one man that is hallowed enough to be worshiped around here and that is me.

Keep your fictional characters to yourself.

Shouldn't you be out playing shuffleboard old man?
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wayland Price
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Mr. Carter, we should have a word in the future. Perhaps we could be of use to one another
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:16 pm

OOC: Marking Hard for Crow. and very sad to Scrops go. Very very sad.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Perhaps now that the initial poking and prodding has commenced someone should work on getting me a match.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:54 pm

See Calvin, i get what your all about, and I knew that fuckin' with you when you weren't ready for was going to piss you off, and hey, that's what I'm all about. I want you angry with me, ready to hurt me and all that jazz, to get the best fight out of you. Sometimes we've got to Anything, no restrictions whatsoever, not afraid to do what some would frown upon to get ahead.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Gabriel Crow wrote:

I'm glad you stepped up and showed me what your capable of.

But boy, don't get too cocky. You still have a long way to go. If I felt you couldn't fill my shoes, I would have made sure you wouldn't have been able to gloat about your victory over me.

Keep up this demeanor towards me, and I'll make sure your next match, will truly be your last chance to go anywhere around here.

Just because I have retired from in ring competition, doesn't mean I'm leaving for good.

You'd rather have me as an ally, than my complete focus. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Eric Scorpio wrote:
Gabriel Crow wrote:

I'm glad you stepped up and showed me what your capable of.

But boy, don't get too cocky. You still have a long way to go. If I felt you couldn't fill my shoes, I would have made sure you wouldn't have been able to gloat about your victory over me.

Keep up this demeanor towards me, and I'll make sure your next match, will truly be your last chance to go anywhere around here.

Just because I have retired from in ring competition, doesn't mean I'm leaving for good.

You'd rather have me as an ally, than my complete focus. Trust me.

Eric, I respect you.

I don't fear you.

We can be allies or enemies.

It's up to you.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Hmmm... I suppose now is as good a time as any.

All righty, seeing as I'm now 2-0 in FMW, my ego is at an understandable high. After all, how many guys can you think of who have survived a clusterfuck like that? I know I can think of five who haven't, but that's beside the point.

It it with these circumstances in mind that I ask the following: anybody want a pay-per-view asskicking? They're frEEEeee!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:29 pm

I don't seek your respect, nor care if you have it for me or not.

All I'm basically saying is; don't burn your bridges.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:19 pm

David GS wrote:
Hmmm... I suppose now is as good a time as any.

All righty, seeing as I'm now 2-0 in FMW, my ego is at an understandable high. After all, how many guys can you think of who have survived a clusterfuck like that? I know I can think of five who haven't, but that's beside the point.

It it with these circumstances in mind that I ask the following: anybody want a pay-per-view asskicking? They're frEEEeee!

You should consider yourself lucky. You have the honor of being the first to fall by my hand. I accept your challenge
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:45 pm

PX wrote:
See Calvin, i get what your all about, and I knew that fuckin' with you when you weren't ready for was going to piss you off, and hey, that's what I'm all about. I want you angry with me, ready to hurt me and all that jazz, to get the best fight out of you. Sometimes we've got to Anything, no restrictions whatsoever, not afraid to do what some would frown upon to get ahead.

Take that pen and pad and scratch through whatever you have written under my name. You have no idea what cylinders I'm running on to finally add a notch to my otherwise empty list of professional credentials. The only credible notes you'll have on me is whatever the orderly hears you muttering in a daze after I take that belt from you and leave you lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground.

I understand and respect the notion of doing whatever it takes to make that money, in the figurative sense, but what you're trying to coax a fight out of someone who doesn't need any coaxin'. You're acting like you gotta give me a reason to step in that ring and put on a show, like you're on some next level shit you've lead the blind to see. All the reason I need is sitting right below that complacency-made beer belly.

And regarding your olive branch, Kasim, I've been led down the path by you old sagacious niggas before. Dante, Solomon, why should I add another name to the reasons why I had never wrestled on my own behalf? All Solomon ever did for me was lead me to the teachings of Muhammed, and he even tried to ruin me under those parameters. I'll take a pass at being another old niggas meal ticket.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Mr. Carter a simple no would have sufficed. Peace be unto you brother.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Figured a man of your southern pleasantries would like an explanation rather than a simple blow off. But I'm pretty sure I've got a handle on what you're about, and homegrown islamic terror is just as disgusting to me as homegrown islamic enlightenment is beautiful. I'm no brother to anyone whose internet rage turned sectarian violence could put me and mine in harms way. Peace be unto you, sir, and I mean that in the utmost sincerity.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Black Marcus wrote:
You should consider yourself lucky. You have the honor of being the first to fall by my hand. I accept your challenge

You're kinda annoying - know what I'm gonna do after I pin you? I'm gonna grab a mic from ringside, get back in the ring, stand with one foot on either side of your Spear-snapped body, and say 'Thank you, come again' in that broken, stereotypical middle-eastern accent.

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Virus wrote:
Like a newborn wallowing in its own excrement I left Wolfe crumpled at my feet and I have mighty devious plans to do the same thing to you Omega.

You've made it quite clear you're a dog with two masters. Oddly enough two masters that hate each other. One you coddle up close to because he is family. And the other, you merely keep his feet warm at night while he hands your paycheque.

Double agents have no place in these parts.

Men with no sworn fealty are nothing more than fodder for the cannons.

So when you're left a bloody and filth ridden mess by my hands who will you crawl back to Seth? Where will your allegiances lie? Will you favor the strong hand of Smitten or the soft embrace of Michaels.

There will come a time when you must turn your back on one of your Masters, the question is...who will it be? Who will brand you a traitor?

And you know what happens to traitors right Seth?

Gutted and strung by their intestines.

The time has come for you to remove the feet from your mouth so I can crush your jaw with my fist.

I'll be waiting for you Omega.

Bark. Bark. Bark

You defeated Wolfe, big fucking deal. No offense but Wolfe is as important as every other kid trying to make it in the harsh world we call wrestling.

Masters? Let me make one thing perfectly clear. As far as the Saints go Drew knows damn well I don't take orders from him, and I damn sure don't take orders from Smitten. Sure, he can sign my paycheck. He can give me my promotions, bigger cut in merchandise, etc etc etc. But in the end, I'm here for one reason and one reason alone. I'll take the fight to any damn body.

That being said, maybe you should look into this double agent thing. I mean, you beat up Wolfe, then you get lucky enough to have security peel me off of you, then you, Jaro, and Hatchet Ryda manage to take out Quint and Celt? I don't know what leprechaun you've got living in your ass, but you might want to send him a thank you card.

Let this be clear to you. My alliance is with The Broken Saints. My alliance with Corruption. My alliance is with FMW.

I'm not loyal to anyone else, no need for me to be. Everything else is just business. Well almost everything, you see I'm taking the words you said personal. You struck a nerve, and that's just something you don't do.

So try it. Try to gut me. Try to hang me up with my intestines. Go ahead and do whatever you want to do, because as you just saw...you can't keep me down.

As a matter of fact, I plan on ripping the fucking mask off your face and driving my finger inside the socket where your eye use to be. I plan on leaving you in a heap laying on the floor with not only blood but plasma laying on that very floor. And when you look at me with that half assed eye of yours, when your bleeding out onto my boot, grasping my pant leg for mercy...I'm going to spit on you and jerk you up by your chain, then I'm going to beat you like the redheaded step child you are.

Let me make this perfectly clear.

You're not going to wake up.

Remember the old War Machine? Remember how had a nailgun taken to him at Anarchy one night?

That's going to look like fucking candy land compared to what I do to you.

And when I crush that mask under my boot, and when I leave you on your back like the cockroach you are, I'm going to look at Hatchet Ryda, I'm going to look at Jaro, I'm going to look directly in the eyes of Nick Bryson...and I'm going to tell them the same damn thing I've said for months on end.

I'm bringing respect back to Corruption...and I don't care who I've got to take down to do it.

I just left the C4 Champ bloody, my own family...just imagine what the fuck I'll do to you.

Woof Woof Woof Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:34 pm

David GS wrote:
Black Marcus wrote:

You're kinda annoying - know what I'm gonna do after I pin you? I'm gonna grab a mic from ringside, get back in the ring, stand with one foot on either side of your Spear-snapped body, and say 'Thank you, come again' in that broken, stereotypical middle-eastern accent.

Sound good?

Good to see you brimming with confidence. Won't do you much good. But listen, you go and enjoy your meager win streak. Prepare though, I am not to be taken lightly.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:40 pm

stl311 wrote:

And when I crush that mask under my boot, and when I leave you on your back like the cockroach you are, I'm going to look at Hatchet Ryda, I'm going to look at Jaro, I'm going to look directly in the eyes of Nick Bryson...and I'm going to tell them the same damn thing I've said for months on end.

I'm bringing respect back to Corruption...and I don't care who I've got to take down to do it.

I just left the C4 Champ bloody, my own family...just imagine what the fuck I'll do to you.

Woof Woof Woof Bitch.

Dont ever talk about me again. You are beneath me. The only reason why you currently exist in this place is because I want to show the world how much of a fat piece of shit you really are.

Don't you EVER, EEEVER, pretend that you have any iota of a chance of defeating me. I will beat you so hard, your mother will go into a coma.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:42 pm

Oh Chris... how low can you possibly have fallen....
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:57 pm

You obviously can't be talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:03 am

Chris Kelson wrote:
Oh Chris... how low can you possibly have fallen....

Believe me when I say you have "other" problems besides Chris Austin at the moment.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:19 am

Kaoru...

I'm not a problem to Chris Kelson. I don't want to be, in fact I will publicly state that I have no desire to embarrass one I used to call my best friend in the squared circle.

But he is, to put it in street terms 'campaigning for an ass-whooping' from yours truly.

Since he will not leave me alone...at this rate, he will be elected to office shortly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:51 am

Seth, do me a solid and keep your rabid ass away from the ring when I take Drew's title from him.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 am

Black Marcus wrote:
Good to see you brimming with confidence. Won't do you much good. But listen, you go and enjoy your meager win streak. Prepare though, I am not to be taken lightly.

... are you shitting me? What do you think I'm doing during the downtime I have between matches, sitting on my hands? You think my past two wins have been flukes, that the trend is incapable of perpetuating itself?

Think again, Apu.

No, you are not to be taken lightly, just like none of my other opponents were to be taken lightly. As much as I'd like to claim that my wins over Christian Moore, Bryce Thorne, Butters, Axel Van Osbourne, and Trey Spruance were walkovers, I can't, because they weren't. It seems to me that you're of the belief that I'll come to Lethal Injection wielding a winning streak and nothing more, and if that's true, then I suggest you rethink this match.

I bow to none, be he man or God or whatever Allah is, and I have no intention of allowing the likes of you to force me into doing so.

You say I shouldn't take you lightly... well, back 'atcha, Turban Top.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:13 am

RCA wrote:
Kaoru...

I'm not a problem to Chris Kelson. I don't want to be, in fact I will publicly state that I have no desire to embarrass one I used to call my best friend in the squared circle.

That makes one of us.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:05 am

David GS wrote:
Black Marcus wrote:

... are you shitting me? What do you think I'm doing during the downtime I have between matches, sitting on my hands? You think my past two wins have been flukes, that the trend is incapable of perpetuating itself?

Think again, Apu.

No, you are not to be taken lightly, just like none of my other opponents were to be taken lightly. As much as I'd like to claim that my wins over Christian Moore, Bryce Thorne, Butters, Axel Van Osbourne, and Trey Spruance were walkovers, I can't, because they weren't. It seems to me that you're of the belief that I'll come to Lethal Injection wielding a winning streak and nothing more, and if that's true, then I suggest you rethink this match.

I bow to none, be he man or God or whatever Allah is, and I have no intention of allowing the likes of you to force me into doing so.

You say I shouldn't take you lightly... well, back 'atcha, Turban Top.

Ah yes the old standby of racial stereotyping. I am so glad that you are so completely devoid of material that you have been forced to go there. Don't bother listing your resume' of deadbeats to me. It won't help. You see I have the advantage. I have been watching. I have looked through all the tape and scouted you. I know what to expect. Can you say the same thing? So maybe, just maybe, after I kick your ass from here to kingdom come, all in the name of Allah mind you, You will see the error of your ways. If not, well lets just say I will be coming to you for slurpies and jelly doughnuts.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:34 am

the nick bryson wrote:
stl311 wrote:

Woof Woof Woof Bitch.

Dont ever talk about me again. You are beneath me. The only reason why you currently exist in this place is because I want to show the world how much of a fat piece of shit you really are.

Don't you EVER, EEEVER, pretend that you have any iota of a chance of defeating me. I will beat you so hard, your mother will go into a coma.

You talk big for someone who got knocked out by Mark Johannson.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:30 am

stl311 wrote:

Mhmhm Mhm Mhmhmhm hmmhm!!

ooc: LOW BLOW by seth!
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:00 am

Easier wrote:
PX wrote:

Take that pen and pad and scratch through whatever you have written under my name. You have no idea what cylinders I'm running on to finally add a notch to my otherwise empty list of professional credentials. The only credible notes you'll have on me is whatever the orderly hears you muttering in a daze after I take that belt from you and leave you lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground.

I understand and respect the notion of doing whatever it takes to make that money, in the figurative sense, but what you're trying to coax a fight out of someone who doesn't need any coaxin'. You're acting like you gotta give me a reason to step in that ring and put on a show, like you're on some next level shit you've lead the blind to see. All the reason I need is sitting right below that complacency-made beer belly.

And regarding your olive branch, Kasim, I've been led down the path by you old sagacious niggas before. Dante, Solomon, why should I add another name to the reasons why I had never wrestled on my own behalf? All Solomon ever did for me was lead me to the teachings of Muhammed, and he even tried to ruin me under those parameters. I'll take a pass at being another old niggas meal ticket.

I'm not going to pretend I know you inside out or anything like that, but there a couple things I do know. One is that people don't like being fucked with, so thats why its exactly what I'm doing, just so I can agitate you. The other thing I know is that people like you Calvin are like Magpies to the shiny piece of equipment holding my pants up. And that is the type of thing that causes complacency, cuz it aint hard to fool the magpie, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:57 am

Derka derka, Muhammed jihad.

Oh come on, ye all ken i' were comin'.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:30 am

stl311 wrote:

That is very disrespectful to Mark Johnasson.

Very.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Presents SUPREMACY!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next