Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Presents SUPREMACY!

Go down 
+24
PX
Dano
Easy
Hannibal Frost
Black Marcubone
Virus
Christian Moorebyss
Easty
Rottata
The Celt
Eric Scorpio
Drew Michaels
Kaoru
Skyler Striker
Jaro Classic
Vincent Van Rose
Mark Johansson
Gabriel Crow
Alex O'Rion
David GS
Omega
RCA
The Returned
Leon Caprice
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Virus

Rep : 0

FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:31 am

Your Master bloodied you as well Seth. And yet again you failed to win. Talk your self into false bravado and confidence all you must, but the simple answer is you failed to win.

And funny, just last show you were admitting Drew was your Master and that you were nothing more than a dog. My my, once again are you incapable of sticking to one simple story?

First you were about bringing honour to your match with PX, then you were solely about blood and winning, now you're on bringing respect to Corruption. Pick something and stay with it please, you're only embarrassing yourself.

This is your problem Seth, you're so all over the place you have no idea where to start. You want to hurt me, but even now your sights are on taking down Jaro, Hatchet or Nick Bryson. Focus on the goal at hand Omega, or start searching for excuses.

Either way this ends the exact same, your mass of jiggling flesh laying flat on your back. The synapses in your brain attempting to send a message before realizing that like always your cognitive functions have all but disappeared. It's time to put up you brain-dead fuck. When we're through at least you and your Terry Schiavo of a girlfriend can lie lifeless in hospital beds together.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:44 am

Butbutbut, he's Mr No Fucking Gimmick Needed!

Mr Brain Analysis Needed, more like.

If you'd like, I can hook you up with a psychologist, Sethy. I know a very good one.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:05 am

Virus wrote:
Your Master bloodied you as well Seth. And yet again you failed to win. Talk your self into false bravado and confidence all you must, but the simple answer is you failed to win.

And funny, just last show you were admitting Drew was your Master and that you were nothing more than a dog. My my, once again are you incapable of sticking to one simple story?

First you were about bringing honour to your match with PX, then you were solely about blood and winning, now you're on bringing respect to Corruption. Pick something and stay with it please, you're only embarrassing yourself.

This is your problem Seth, you're so all over the place you have no idea where to start. You want to hurt me, but even now your sights are on taking down Jaro, Hatchet or Nick Bryson. Focus on the goal at hand Omega, or start searching for excuses.

Either way this ends the exact same, your mass of jiggling flesh laying flat on your back. The synapses in your brain attempting to send a message before realizing that like always your cognitive functions have all but disappeared. It's time to put up you brain-dead fuck. When we're through at least you and your Terry Schiavo of a girlfriend can lie lifeless in hospital beds together.

One could make the argument that Foxx and Stone had more to do with blooding me then Drew did. Sheer accident that happened at the same damn time as something so sure.

I never admitted Drew was a master of mine, just based off the simple fact that the Saints are one and the same. All of the Saints are just as deadly as the next, and as far as stories go...well you don't have much room to talk do you?

My sights are set, as they have been for months. The problem is you're so cynical you don't fucking realize that they haven't changed one bit. Respect and Honor are the code upon which I live. Yet Money and Blood make my job that much easier. I have respect for most of my opposition, I have honor for the sport, I also respect the fact that I can make money doing what I do, and I can bust up somebody I might not like if needed. Who wouldn't like that?

The only way I end up on my back is if you're locked into a chokehold or armbar, and if you are then you're fucking retarded for thinking I'll let go. Like I told you, I'm all for respect and honor...but that's only for opponent's I have respect for going in. Brain Dead Fuck? I'm not the one who just out of the hospital there buddy boy. Maybe you should look in the mirror...oh, right.

Listen Virus, I'm sick of you trying to pull my chain thinking you're going to get me to bark, or get me to bite. All you've done is really just pissed me off. So let me tell you how it works, and listen closely.

I know who you are.

One of the few that do. That being said I can honestly say that at Lethal Injection, I will do my damnest to make sure the world knows who you are. I'm done with you now...I've business to handle, finish this some other time?
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:30 am

See, once again you have an excuse already in hand for why you weren't victorious. And once again the blame doesn't fall on you. "It was a freak accident, one in a million" Seth, look down, see that gaping hole where on a normal male testicles are? If you had any you'd be man enough to admit you failed. But you can't...surprise us again Seth!

Ohh Omega thinks he has a clue as to the man that once was that resides under the mask?

I'll give you a hint. You have no clue.

You think you are close in your assertations. That I am a fallen star. But you are so far from being close that it makes your assumption, along with the rest of you absolutely laughable.

I'm glad to know I'm getting under your skin Seth, that I'm pissing you off. That means it's been a success. I can sit back and enjoy myself watching you fume and spill over like an unwached pot. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, I'm have a grand ole time.

All of the Saints are as deadly as the next? Did you prove that when you lost to PX twice? When you lost to DM? When you couldn't fight as a cohesive unit? When you yourself admitted you didn't care about the match with your partner Gray? Or when you failed to win your signature match against Kelson? Was that proving how you are as deadly as the next guy?

Funny, I would have thought that was you proving you were the odd man out. And to your point. I'm not the one claiming I'm bigger than I am. I am a monster. I maim and I hurt, simple as that. My britches are filled as it is.

But lemme guess, it renewed your vigor. It focused you, it made you into something different, something better. Free from the shackles of trying to win all the time, it made you into "Mr. No Fucking Gimmick Needed" Rawwrrrr. Right? Nail on the head?

Respect and honour are the code by which you live? Like when you respected Skyler and had to cheat to help Romeo win? I didn't know cheating was honorable. I didn't know putting your nose where it didn't belong was respectful. Or when you blindsided Apostasy? Or when you decided it wasn't about respect and hhonor in your last match with PX? Or when you didn't focus on your tag match with Gray (by your own volition) was that showing respect and honor? If it was, you have a very skewed sense of it, but then again I wouldn't expect any different from you.

I will say this though, I simply love how up until this match was booked you were chomping at the bit and frothing at the mouth to get ahold of me. And now that you have your chance you're simply "I've got other business to attend to, tootley-do" and off prancing through the meadows.

Well, enjoy your time Seth. Cover your insecurities as you must. Attend to the other business all you have to, I will be here, shaking my head at the pathetic excuse for humanity that is Seth Omega.

And awaiting your attempt at witty reparte.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:18 am

OOC: Virus, I'd love to have your roster info to include it in the roster thread. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:22 am

Well at least now that particularly forgetful match is over I look forward to....Ah shit.

So..... i guess forgettable is the bookers flavour of the month in FMW, nevermind..... I will just have to take steps myself and make sure that Lethal Injection is anything but.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 am

If by "other problems" you mean a 320 pounds Japanese ogre, then I'll have to state otherwise; you are not a problem, Kaoru, you are a challenge.

By the way, Abel; you're welcome.

OOC: Thanks Virus, hoped TyranT and Butters were that quick to give me their info.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Virus wrote:
See, once again you have an excuse already in hand for why you weren't victorious. And once again the blame doesn't fall on you. "It was a freak accident, one in a million" Seth, look down, see that gaping hole where on a normal male testicles are? If you had any you'd be man enough to admit you failed. But you can't...surprise us again Seth!

Ohh Omega thinks he has a clue as to the man that once was that resides under the mask?

I'll give you a hint. You have no clue.

You think you are close in your assertations. That I am a fallen star. But you are so far from being close that it makes your assumption, along with the rest of you absolutely laughable.

I'm glad to know I'm getting under your skin Seth, that I'm pissing you off. That means it's been a success. I can sit back and enjoy myself watching you fume and spill over like an unwached pot. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, I'm have a grand ole time.

All of the Saints are as deadly as the next? Did you prove that when you lost to PX twice? When you lost to DM? When you couldn't fight as a cohesive unit? When you yourself admitted you didn't care about the match with your partner Gray? Or when you failed to win your signature match against Kelson? Was that proving how you are as deadly as the next guy?

Funny, I would have thought that was you proving you were the odd man out. And to your point. I'm not the one claiming I'm bigger than I am. I am a monster. I maim and I hurt, simple as that. My britches are filled as it is.

But lemme guess, it renewed your vigor. It focused you, it made you into something different, something better. Free from the shackles of trying to win all the time, it made you into "Mr. No Fucking Gimmick Needed" Rawwrrrr. Right? Nail on the head?

Respect and honour are the code by which you live? Like when you respected Skyler and had to cheat to help Romeo win? I didn't know cheating was honorable. I didn't know putting your nose where it didn't belong was respectful. Or when you blindsided Apostasy? Or when you decided it wasn't about respect and hhonor in your last match with PX? Or when you didn't focus on your tag match with Gray (by your own volition) was that showing respect and honor? If it was, you have a very skewed sense of it, but then again I wouldn't expect any different from you.

I will say this though, I simply love how up until this match was booked you were chomping at the bit and frothing at the mouth to get ahold of me. And now that you have your chance you're simply "I've got other business to attend to, tootley-do" and off prancing through the meadows.

Well, enjoy your time Seth. Cover your insecurities as you must. Attend to the other business all you have to, I will be here, shaking my head at the pathetic excuse for humanity that is Seth Omega.

And awaiting your attempt at witty reparte.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm looking forward to our match. I just need to game plan against you. Give the best match possible. I'm not coming at you easily, I expect nothing less from you.

I'm not running from shit...I'm just coming in more prepared.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:55 pm

*scoffs*
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:05 pm

stl311 wrote:

You talk big for someone who got knocked out by Mark Johannson.

You talk big for someone who couldn't buy a win.

How about you actually acomplish something other than, well, nothing, and then maybe we can have a legitimate discussion as to why I'd still kick your ass. So far your biggest career acheivement is "I tied drew michaels once." Thats laughable. Whats it like knowing that you tied drew michaels and yet the biggest moment in your match was when I stitched marky marks face shut.

I'm an originator. Im a trend setter. You're a lame, you're double A ball at best, you're a never will be.

Ive got the better half of your unfortunate team to beat up on. After I take out marky mark, I'll walk over you, that other inbred douche you associate yourself with, then I'll nail the messiah.

Get it? Its a joke.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:17 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
After I take out marky mark, I'll walk over you, that other inbred douche you associate yourself with, then I'll nail the messiah.

Get it? Its a joke.

It was not funny. Of course, no one ever accused you of being the brains of the outfit Nicholas...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:33 pm

You...

How dare you embarrass my brand by tying with Seth Omega.

Chris Kelson tied with Seth Omega and for all intents and purposes, you see him as largely mediocre.

Yet you've done the same thing.

I'm so disappointed in you this evening.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:44 pm

RCA wrote:
You...

How dare you embarrass my brand by tying with Seth Omega.

Chris Kelson tied with Seth Omega and for all intents and purposes, you see him as largely mediocre.

Yet you've done the same thing.

I'm so disappointed in you this evening.

Because obviously trying to make your opponent bleed is a fair gauge of athletic ability. That is why no one has ever bled even a little and won a match before. Nope, never.

Also, Seth Omega > Christophe Kelson on levels your simple mind could not even begin to comprehend.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:47 pm

Simple mind...I expected better from you.

You know better than that, Michaels. Don't let the brooding disappointment over losing me cloud your judgement.

Be better, Michaels.

OOC: Drew, I request your presence on AIM.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:52 pm

the nick bryson wrote:

After I take out marky mark, I'll walk over you, that other inbred douche you associate yourself with, then I'll nail the messiah.

Take a number bitch. The line starts behind me.

Drew don't worry you vacuous skull about Austin or even that pathetic excuse for a henchman known as Seth. Put all your focus on me. Scorpio failed to do that and it cost him his shot at you and his career came to a sad end.

When I'm done with you, I'll be the C-4 Champion. And you will be left in the blanketing shadow that I create from that lofty perch.

Hallowed is the name of Death.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:08 pm

Chris Kelson wrote:
If by "other problems" you mean a 320 pounds Japanese ogre, then I'll have to state otherwise; you are not a problem, Kaoru, you are a challenge.

Dramatization won't buy you any mercy.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:56 pm

Gabriel Crow wrote:

Line? Listen up, skipper, youre mistaken. There is no line for me.

You see, Ive been back for about as long as it takes to make a cup of coffee and already Ive accomplished more and drawn bigger crowds than you have in your entire existance. Congratulations, you beat up eric scorpio, who hasnt done that. Scorpio may be some sort of god, or messiah, or crazed hobo, but lets be honest, beating up eric scorpio is nothing new.

Hell, I did it before you were even thought of in this federation.

You want to talk about lines? Heres a tip, get in the one thats behind me, and maybe you'll be able to leech some of the excess awesome that pours out of my pores.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:02 am

Chris Kelson wrote:

OOC: Thanks Virus, hoped TyranT and Butters were that quick to give me their info.... Rolling Eyes

Listen here Kelson. If you've got a problem with Austin I can understand that. If you want to waste your time on some lost sumo fine, but know this.

I don't need your help, I don't want your help and if you go stepping into my business uninvited again I will knock you the fuck down.

I swear that I will never allow myself to depend on anyone else ever again. The performance of my teammate at Supremacy only served to prove what I already knew from real life. I can't rely on anybody.

From now on this wolf runs solo.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:55 am

the nick bryson wrote:
Gabriel Crow wrote:

Line? Listen up, skipper, youre mistaken. There is no line for me.

You see, Ive been back for about as long as it takes to make a cup of coffee and already Ive accomplished more and drawn bigger crowds than you have in your entire existance. Congratulations, you beat up eric scorpio, who hasnt done that. Scorpio may be some sort of god, or messiah, or crazed hobo, but lets be honest, beating up eric scorpio is nothing new.

Hell, I did it before you were even thought of in this federation.

You want to talk about lines? Heres a tip, get in the one thats behind me, and maybe you'll be able to leech some of the excess awesome that pours out of my pores.

And what level of awesome is that? Last I saw you couldn't even take on Drew Michaels headon. While I'm all for underhanded tactics from time to time, those who come to rely on completely are chickenshits.

Now in your Mind, you have the next shot at Drew Michaels. But according to FMW, I'M the #1 contender. The line starts behind me numbnuts. I'll be sure to leave you some Roasted Saint to chew on. I'm all about giving table scraps to the poor and insane.

Bryson, you're absolutely right. You've got a history here in FMW and that's just what it is: A Past. I'm the future of FMW. You will interfere with me claiming what is mine. Drew Michaels, the self-righteous pillar of light for FMW will meet me at Lethal Injection for the C-4 Championship and I will take it from him. After I'm done, you can have the carcass.
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Hatchet

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hatchet
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:30 am

HAA HAA HAAA!

What a blast!

First and foremost, I would like to thank all of the little people that made this possible.

Celt, Harley.... Supremacy just wouldn't have been as much fun without you guys there.

In case you don't know who I am, let me properly introduce myself.

The name is Hatchet Ryda, and I've made a career out of clowning mother fuckers like Celt and Mr. Quint.

Did you watch Supremacy?

What did you think?

Awesome! No not just awesome- SUPER AWESOME! With the help of the wicked clown, this promotion is actually heading in the right direction.

That direction being wherever I point.

Right now , I'm pointing at that stupid Irish bastard.

I want a match with The Celt or whatever the fuck his name is.

Make it happen captain
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:55 am

the nick bryson wrote:
stl311 wrote:

You talk big for someone who got knocked out by Mark Johannson.

Ive got the better half of your unfortunate team to beat up on. After I take out marky mark, I'll walk over you, that other inbred douche you associate yourself with, then I'll nail the messiah.

Get it? Its a joke.

Looking to far ahead Bryson, focus on your task at hand. Any sign of weakness, any dip in focus and you will find yourself once again knocked out by Mark Johansson.

Or Marky Mark, which ever name you really wish.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:59 am

Man, what is it with Clowns and me? Anyways...

On to more important matters; Everyone, I want you to stand up and cheer the brilliance of Hatchet Ryda. He has done what no man has every done to me; Put on Clown make-up and attacked me outside the...man, I can't even finish that sentence.

Hatchet, you're one of these "lololollol I <3 pain and misery makes me hard, stupid shit is funny, Insanity is my friend and daddy never loved me" freaks, who'll will swear solid that nothing I can do will ever hurt you but conveniently note that they're going to bring me to a new world of pain. Great, Yippee.

Now at this point most guys will do either of two things: Take the "I don't give a shit approach" (See: Striker, Ares, Syanide, Omega") or go the "I will hurt you more than ever before" route (See: CXC, that texas dude whether the fuck he went, Omega again....)", but I'm going to do neither.

I'm simply going to state that I'm going to do my damn job, and minimize your influence to a null here.

So go and say whatever it is you have to get off your chest...be how it's so hard to grow up middle class and white in western society Rolling Eyes or how rebelling against you mum by being a "criminal" so damn cool. Hell, do whatever childish shit you want, I'm not against free speech.

All you need to know about me is that I'll be your opponent at LI, and at the end of the match you will realise...I am the Law, and this is my house.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:00 pm

OOC: It would be nice if this was taken to the LI thread, peeps. It is up and waiting for use after all.

IC:

Celt, FMW is MY house.

You just have a really nice room in it. You don't really deserve it, but you have it nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:24 pm

It's nice that you think that Austin, a shame you don't live it.

FMW isn't your house for two reason:

1. You go with the flow, and hop on anything you think that will draw more attention to yourself. You're not a leader of men, more the type of guy who feels highly insecure unless there's a nice firm bandwagon to get on. A follower of trends rather than a trend-starter if you will. Thus, you couldn't never run the house.

2. If this was your house, it'd be condemned and delict. There'd be shit in the corners and the smell of piss everywhere. Mould would cover the kitchen and don't make me mention the bedroom. Of course, it'd wouldn't be entirely left back to nature; Portraits of yourself would hang everywhere.

And in b4 RCA says FMW is a shithouse.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:04 pm

RCA wrote:
Celt, FMW is MY house.

You just have a really nice room in it. You don't really deserve it, but you have it nonetheless.

I thought you got it Austin, you of all people might have got it. FMW isn't you're house, it isn't my house, it's not Drew's house, not Jaro's, not Smittens, no ones. It's not going to burnt down, controlled, destroyed, replaced, or made into someones image.

Fact is the house is more important than all of us. Without one of us FMW still exists, without FMW what do we have? Our normal everyday lives? I've lived that bye, it's calm, relaxing, easy.

It's fuckin' boring.

FMW is where the excitement is, where the danger is, where the thrill is. It's the only place byes like us can feel alive, and I'm tired of fuckers trying to destroy the house I helped built. I tried that, I was wrong, and now I'm here to stop others from trying to take the same stupid path I did.

Because FMW is bigger than each and everyone of us and will be here long after our names become foot notes in the annals of history. The people can move in and move out again, but the house will still be here.

I'll make fuckin' certain of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Presents SUPREMACY!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5