Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Presents SUPREMACY!

Go down 
+24
PX
Dano
Easy
Hannibal Frost
Black Marcubone
Virus
Christian Moorebyss
Easty
Rottata
The Celt
Eric Scorpio
Drew Michaels
Kaoru
Skyler Striker
Jaro Classic
Vincent Van Rose
Mark Johansson
Gabriel Crow
Alex O'Rion
David GS
Omega
RCA
The Returned
Leon Caprice
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:50 pm

OOC: D'ho

I blame the thirst of wanting someone to get TEBOWed on the bad seg.

I'll chalk that one up to bad taste on my part. Live and learn?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:27 pm

- Opening match was good. Nice to see David GS stepping up, and also to see Ethan Blarf pay his dues.

- The first segment was HORRIBLE. Absolutely appalling. Why was this here? None of the characters really seemed themselves, plus a locker-room wide brawl was just unnecessary and uncalled for. Ridiculous, shameful, probably the worst segment I've ever seen. Bad, bad decision here. I get that not many people like the Saints, but this was a horrible start to the show.

- Vampire got smushed. No closer to finding out who Virus is. Oh well, enjoying the build to this.

- The scene between Danse Macabre was good, but suffered a little from pacing issues. Nonetheless, a nice foreshadowing of what was obviously going to be a bit of discord between the two.

- Seems like Frost’s segment was a PPV ahead of itself. Why wasn’t it focused on Dunnwood? He kinda got shunned for a Chamber that’s next show. If it had been post-match, maybe, but this wasn’t the place for it.

- Yay for Syanide returning to form! Good match here, although unique text colours (in this case Syanide’s) don’t belong in the shows themselves, IMO. Formatting should stay the same the whole way through. Excellent match, though.

- Austin’s seg was well written and I can only presume it was written by the man himself. Kudos. For long blocks of text, though, break it up with actions or don’t break it up at all. A minor twinge of mine, but great job portraying him nonetheless, here’s hoping this will be consistent for a while.

- Good Sy segment. I’m wondering at this point if there are any other matches at Lethal Injection to hype besides the Chamber, though, it might be getting forced a little.

- Squishity-squish means very little compared to Alex’s return. But is it permanent? And if so is this going to turn into Ty/Faith? I hope not. I’d mark for one being a manager of the other, though, because they both look like Edge. Lololol.

- Apostasy’s seg was good but Elimination Chamber AGAIN?

- Abel’s segment was very entertaining, despite being a little long. However, I was thrilled to see some personality from Veronica. Excellent decision on that account.

- Here is your winner; Jack Eastwood? DUNNWOOD GET IT RITE. Good job on the win although Frost was missing.

- Leon’s seg, laughed when it said ‘Back it up, sweaty’ – fairly sure that was supposed to be ‘SWEETIE’. Good segment other than that. Short, to the point, and this one didn’t overstep its bounds to talk about the Chamber. Finally.

- Excellent job by Crow! Great to see a fresh face in the C4 title scene and I think that this is a really great reward for all the hard work that you’ve put in, Crow. Little formatting errors at the end meant lots of italics, but the match was good. Eric’s leaving? Sad face, but it was VERY abrupt and perhaps deserved a little better.

- I wrote my seg so no comment except I’m awesome Razz

- Kelson’s run in at the end of the Austin match was done within two lines? Should have had at least a few more because it was over and done with before I could blink.

- Aren’t there any other segments we can do that aren’t Veronica backstage? I’m getting a little sick of interviews at this point in the show. Make one superstar meet with another. Do something besides match, interview, match, interview. Romeo is still awesome as ever, though. Probably on the biggest roll in FMW atm.

- Ewan McGregor picture is awesome! Great job on the graphics, btw, Rome. Awesome, awesome stuff.

- GODDAMN that match was a beast. Couldn’t be happier with the way it went. Leon, if you’d been a little earlier you may well have stolen it from me. Nonetheless, RCA deserves ultimate kudos for writing that and here’s to an early MOTY candidate. Dunnwood seg at the end was intriguing, despite my knowledge of what’s going on Razz Great job here, though.

- Another interview lol. Seth and his dog collar matches... hehe. Good to see another match made for LI.

- Great match between the Saints and great result, too. Post match seg was creepy but cool. Good to see the unity between the Saints.

- ANOTHER INTERVIEW WTF. Thankyou for reminding everyone that Abel Steele is still in contention for the World Title, tho.

- Celt denied again! Poor guy. He deserves a lot better than he’s gotten, I think, and not to say Harley didn’t deserve to win, but I just wonder how Celt hasn’t succeeded more recently. Ryda/Virus/Jaro makes me wonder what’s building there.

- Romeo wins round one but I know both of you held back on this... Lethal Injection is going to have an awesome main event. Nice ending to the show with Steele and the whole crew. Lovin’ it.

- Overall, not FMW’s best show ever, but a fairly solid set-up. The first segment was definitely the ugly for me, and the amount of interviews was the bad, but the quality of matches was the good, and hopefully everyone can take something from this. Yay FMW, and onto Lethal Injection!
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:

- Squishity-squish means very little compared to Alex’s return. But is it permanent? And if so is this going to turn into Ty/Faith? I hope not. I’d mark for one being a manager of the other, though, because they both look like Edge. Lololol.

OOC: I can address this.

Yes to the first, and no to the second, I won't be running two characters.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Seeing as how Mr. Nathans will be "indefinitely indisposed", may I have a real opponent now?

No need to be nice, Austin. Feel free to complain about the blind tag if you really want to. Complaining is what you've built your career on. That and the Hayabusa Cup. Get the anger out. It wouldn't offend me. Chris Kelson on the other hand...I believe a lesson on post-match etiquette is in order...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:42 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:

OOC: I can address this.

Yes to the first, and no to the second, I won't be running two characters.

They still both look like Edge, haha. Epic awesome imagery in my mind when Alex came down Smile
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:48 pm

ToastErr wrote:

No need to be nice, Austin. Feel free to complain about the blind tag if you really want to. Complaining is what you've built your career on. That and the Hayabusa Cup. Get the anger out. It wouldn't offend me.

RCA wrote:
But you know, I had it coming. I blind tagged him, he returned the favor.

That's all I have to say about that. I'm more upset for me being personally embarrassed and unimpressed by my performance only for it to still be on par with your and Abel's efforts, and you two actually gave a shit about the match.

Jesus Christ pay attention Kaoru-san.

Good job getting the win though, you're not bad.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:52 pm

OOC: Yeah, like the segment where I threatened Gray, I refuse to recognize the existence of that early Bryson/Drew segment. That was so disgustingly OOC for all involved that I'm ashamed it is posted as a part of this fed.

So yeah, never happened. K?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:59 pm

OOC: LOL

BTW, Sky, I'm happy you enjoyed your match. Twas a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:42 pm

OOC: Ro... those graphs are fuckin' amazing. They look so clean and high def. I love them.

I see you edited your IC rant Austin. Was trying to quote it only to see you motified the part I wanted to highlight, which was "he can't cut it anymore".

Well, I got a bigger promo score than my opponent and is on part for what the top promos scores for the show were, considering I thought this was one of my worst promo effort on my part. So, the can't cut it anymore part doesn't really apply lol.

Anyways. As for the show, I didn't read my match at all. I read the after match stuff, but not the actual match. Don't know... feels like if I read it, there's going to be too much finale to "it".

The send off sequence was well done, not what I would have done, but still respectful. Never understood why, especially for such critical moments as these, my input is never asked. Oh well... c'est la vie.

So congrats to Crow, you took, what some of you consider, a big dog down and hopefully you use this opportunity to propel and make something of yourself. So good luck against Drew, this is where you need to put everything out and show what you can do. Get noticed!

Well, I guess first, I have to thank Jaro. I'm paraphrasing here, but it all started off with an AIM message to me saying along the lines "I'm told you are decent". A little discussion later and I found myself in FMW and the rest well, you know how it goes. He's been monumental for my desire to compete here and I somewhat for the most part had an idea where I was going, which is always great to know and makes you feel appreciated.

I also must thank Drew Michaels, for essential bringing out the best in me. I suppose I had potential, but without him, who knows where I would have ended up. We are 3 and 3... someday, maybe, we will have to fix this rubber match. Was hoping for Lethal Injection, but the cards didn't fall that way.

There's also my extended MWA family, The Rik (Dr. David Diabolical), Homicide (Peter Saint), Tromboner Man (Christian G. Smitten), RaTo (King Guiomar) and my e-bro Crazy Ash Killa (James McDaygo). Without these guys I may have never gone past the point of Hardcore Thread to actual e-fed. These guys made it fun and exciting to write in the begin and I owe them everything. They will always be my extended family and will always be one of my brothers. Even if they piss me off from time to time =)

There's so many other people, and there's other I have been with since the beginning but never really crossed paths, like The Celt for example which I think we could have had a great feud. There are many others too, but I'm old and I've been here for so long, I'd have to list the whole historically roster list lol.

So I guess this is it. I really enjoy my character here and I love this place, so it has not been an easy decision. I still want to see Scorpio go and headline my show Wink, but this old fart is better off hanging his pen and letting the young pups around here to rise and take my place.

So thank you all, being Eric Scorpio and efedding with all of you has been... a hallowed experience.

Take care.

Eric O.

Last edited by Eric Scorpio on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Eric Scorpio wrote:
OOC: Ro... those graphs are fuckin' amazing. They look so clean and high def. I love them.

I see you edited your IC rant Austin. Was trying to quote it only to see you motified the part I wanted to highlight, which was "he can't cut it anymore".

Well, I got a bigger promo score than my opponent and is on part for what the top promos scores for the show were, considering I thought this was one of my worst promo effort on my part. So, the can't cut it anymore part doesn't really apply lol.

OOC: Sir, none of my rant before or after my edit was directed at you. I can promise you that.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:49 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: Sir, none of my rant before or after my edit was directed at you. I can promise you that.

Whether they were or not, I considered your stuff to be IC and took no offense either way Smile

Even if it wasn't intended for me lol.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 pm

OOC: I'll never escape you lol.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:

- Celt denied again! Poor guy. He deserves a lot better than he’s gotten, I think, and not to say Harley didn’t deserve to win, but I just wonder how Celt hasn’t succeeded more recently.

I wondering the exact damn thing Striker...the exact damn thing

Razz
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:46 pm

OOC: Eric, it's a damn shame that you're hanging it up. I appreciate your words.

IC: Drew...? Can you hear me Drew? See you at Lethal Injection.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:01 am

RCA wrote:
ToastErr wrote:

No need to be nice, Austin. Feel free to complain about the blind tag if you really want to. Complaining is what you've built your career on. That and the Hayabusa Cup. Get the anger out. It wouldn't offend me.

RCA wrote:
But you know, I had it coming. I blind tagged him, he returned the favor.

That's all I have to say about that. I'm more upset for me being personally embarrassed and unimpressed by my performance only for it to still be on par with your and Abel's efforts, and you two actually gave a shit about the match.

Jesus Christ pay attention Kaoru-san.

Good job getting the win though, you're not bad.

...which is why I said there was no need to be nice, implying that you didn't have to be, if you so wished.

At least you give respect where it is due. That is more than I can say for FMW management, which saw fit to waste my first three matches on a pretend marine who thought he was fighting monsters.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:08 am

I didn't want to ask your for your opinion on the segment, Eric. I wanted to surprise you and give you a send-off a champion of your caliber deserves. Maybe that's not what you would have done, and maybe it didn't come off as well as we wanted, but I wanted to do something special for somebody who has done so many special things for us. And who said the send-off is over? Shit, it was the first Lethal Injection where you wrestled your first championship match. It's only fitting that it's Lethal Injection again that you're celebrated as a champion yet again.

Until then, I guess all I can say is "Thank you Eric!"
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:37 am

ToastErr wrote:

At least you give respect where it is due. That is more than I can say for FMW management, which saw fit to waste my first three matches on a pretend marine who thought he was fighting monsters.

Well you earned it by whooping ass. It's that simple.

OOC: Bring on Lethal Injection, lol.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:37 am

Jaro wrote:
"Thank you Eric!"

OOC: I can't say it better than this.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:41 am

Mr. McKenzie... I've defeated your little girl. Prepare to share the same fate. It will all be mine.

However, Faith, we... we can still do this. I am a patient man. It's never too late to say yes.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:44 am

Images of a Faith/Romeo sex scene dancing in my head...

Well, well, well. It appears that every mongrel in MY house has something to bark about.

Gentlemen, I neutralised Mr Frost. I can easily do the same to you.

Feeling... Anxious?
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 am

Romeo wrote:
Mr. McKenzie... I've defeated your little girl.

ooc:

Is that really something to gloat about? I mean it sounds like you beat up a child... a 10 year old girl!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:01 am

OOC: Better than what you have to gloat about.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:04 am

OOC: Pretty exciting show. Great work from everyone involved. Some of the interviews were a little hard to follow (but that could just be the fact I was trying to read it while my daughter was having a temper tantrum at her daddy). The matches were well written and attention grabbing. Overall I'm now very much looking forward to Lethal Injection to see what happens now.

IC:

Scene opens in the locker room of Christian Moore where we find him once again stood in front of a mirror in deep conversation with his "brother" Dominic

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? Ya know I'm getting a little sick and fucking tired of having the same conversation with you bro!

Then shut the fuck up Dom! Just for once it'd be nice not to constantly hear your damn voice every time something doesn't go to plan.

Doesn't go to plan? DOESN'T GO TO PLAN?? You were so far off the plan I honestly think you forgot what the hell the fucking plan was!!

I know EXACTLY what the damn plan was! It was hard not to with you screaming it in my head the whole fucking time!

So now you're blaming me for you not being able to win a damn match?

That's EXACTLY what I'm doing Dom! I could've had that in the fucking bag if you'd just learn to shut the fuck up! Now I've gotta put up with that jackass DGS gloating that he beat me yet again!

It is not my fault! If you'd have listened to me and let me be in control not one of them would've stood a chance! Your the one to blame Christian not me!

Christian punches the mirror shattering it into tiny pieces. Christian looks down at his hand which is not covered in tiny specks of blood and a smile begins to form across his lips.

I don't need your help Dom ... I know exactly how to deal with DGC, hell with all of them.

Christian grabs his bag and walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:09 am

I can't disagree with what happend Jason, a while ago I would have done the same thing. I'd I've stood over the carcass of a fallen enemy to let them soak in the ego.

But this time it doesn't matter. This is what I've been waiting for. Just you and I.

No Drew Michaels in this match.

No Celt being a third wheel.

Just us.

Though I'm sure you'll bring your Common Cold and your attempt to fill the clown quota in your posse but it doesn't matter.

In the end they'll be left in a heap with crushed windpipes and an odd boot print covering their throats and it will be just you and I.

This time I won't be making any mistakes.

The motive is different, but the methods remain the same...

HAhaahhhHAHAah ha ha HAHA aaahhh HAHA
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:21 am

Hate to say it, Leon, but I told you so. You're still just learning the art.

Let this be a lesson. The Abandoned Championship is synonymous with the name Skyler Striker.

Don't forget it.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Like a newborn wallowing in its own excrement I left Wolfe crumpled at my feet and I have mighty devious plans to do the same thing to you Omega.

You've made it quite clear you're a dog with two masters. Oddly enough two masters that hate each other. One you coddle up close to because he is family. And the other, you merely keep his feet warm at night while he hands your paycheque.

Double agents have no place in these parts.

Men with no sworn fealty are nothing more than fodder for the cannons.

So when you're left a bloody and filth ridden mess by my hands who will you crawl back to Seth? Where will your allegiances lie? Will you favor the strong hand of Smitten or the soft embrace of Michaels.

There will come a time when you must turn your back on one of your Masters, the question is...who will it be? Who will brand you a traitor?

And you know what happens to traitors right Seth?

Gutted and strung by their intestines.

The time has come for you to remove the feet from your mouth so I can crush your jaw with my fist.

I'll be waiting for you Omega.

Bark. Bark. Bark
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:18 pm

OOC: ^ That was awesome...promo-type material.

Intrigued by that contest is RCA.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Clarke wrote:
Though I'm sure you'll bring your Common Cold and your attempt to fill the clown quota in your posse but it doesn't matter.

In the end they'll be left in a heap with crushed windpipes and an odd boot print covering their throats and it will be just you and I.

Quint. I know you and I have never really seen eye to eye. But if you are going after a man with a group, it is never a good idea to tackle it alone. I learned that the hard way more than once bye, I think you might remember one of those times when someone reigned a little HavOc down on my career.

I'm getting a little off track though, what I'm saying bye is that theirs no need for you to take them all on alone. If your willing I'd be happy to stand in your corner to keep the Jaro Jerk Off Squad from interfering while you have a nice little chat with Jason.

I helped make this place the mess it is, seems only right I try and help make it a better place again.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:27 pm

OOC - To the writers of my match...be wary of sending Kaoru to the top rope. In my profile, I specifically wrote that he only goes up there for BIG matches. And while Supremacy could be seen as kind of a supercard type of thing, I wouldn't necessarily call this a "big match" situation.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

Quint. I know you and I have never really seen eye to eye. But if you are going after a man with a group, it is never a good idea to tackle it alone. I learned that the hard way more than once bye, I think you might remember one of those times when someone reigned a little HavOc down on my career.

I'm getting a little off track though, what I'm saying bye is that theirs no need for you to take them all on alone. If your willing I'd be happy to stand in your corner to keep the Jaro Jerk Off Squad from interfering while you have a nice little chat with Jason.

I helped make this place the mess it is, seems only right I try and help make it a better place again.

Good to know sir, and much obliged. Having support is never something to shun or turn away.

Though I will warn you...

I have a history for ruining the lives of O'Rion's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Presents SUPREMACY!   FMW Presents SUPREMACY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Presents SUPREMACY!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next