Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics Empty
PostSubject: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:26 pm

This week its time to take the pressure off the organisers and leave it all up to the tribes to outwit their opponents. How are they going to do that, well with some amazingly twisted questions, thats how.

To break it down, each tribe will have to produce 5 questions, which will then be transferred to the other team for instant solving. The tribe that produces the correct answers the quickest win immunity.

Now I'm not going to let you do 5 stupid questions that you want, no no no. Each will have their own category.

And with that, here are the 5 categories:

1. Sport
2. Music & Film
3. FMW
4. Maths
5. Open category.

Now with each of these categories, the questions can be relevent as of now, questions from the past or even questions relating to the future. However, there is a couple of rules that need to be followed for this competition to be fair.

1. All questions must have a solid answer, in the way that I will need a reference if it relates to historical facts.
2. No cheating...Ro, Drew you guys know what I mean.

Now for the deadlines.

Deadline for question creations is Tuesday 23rd March at 11:59pm EST.
Deadline for question answers is Saturday 27th March at 11:59pm EST.

Go at it boys...
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:50 pm

As what should be natural at both deadlines, all questions are to be PM'd to me, and then from there I will post the questions to the other tribe at the same time, for fairness.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:15 am

And for those playing at home.

Here were the questions from the church:

1. Sport: - Which current NHL city has not had a Stanley Cup in over 80 years?

2. Music & Film: - Which country has a larger national orchestra than standing military?

3. FMW: - Protektor, a former FMW character was a second character of which FMW person?

4. Maths: - Solve the following problem:

0+0-0+1-1+2-2+3-3+4-4+5-5+6-6+7-7+8-8+9-9+10-10+11-11+12-12+13-13+14-14+15-15+16-16+17-17+18
-18+19-19+20-20+21+22-22+23-23+24-24+25-25+26-26+27-27+28-28+29-29+30-30+31-31+32-32+33-33
+34-34+35-35+36-36+.37-37+38-38+39-39+40-40+41-41+42-42+43-43+44-44+45-45+46-46+47-47+48-48
+49-49+50-50=??

5. Open category: - What is the longest word or name in the Bible in Hebrew letters?

And here were the questions from the Pure Hallowed Butter.

1: (Sport)
Who was the last man to score a goal in a Stanley Cup game for the Boston Bruins and whom did he score on?

2: (Music/Film)
In the history of the U.K charts, only once ever has an one artist posthumously taken the number 1 spot from another. when did this happen, and with which two songs?

3: (FMW)
Which FMW superstar made his debut on Full Metal Television at the same time as Eric Scorpio, and at what show?

4: (Maths)
A 'snooker' table (measuring 8 metres by 4m) with 4 'pockets' (measuring 0.5m and placed at diagonal slants in all 4 corners) contains 10 balls (each with a diameter of 0.25m) placed at the following coords:
2m,1m...(white ball)
...and red balls...
1m,5m... 2m,5m... 3m,5m
1m,6m... 2m,6m... 3m,6m
1m,7m... 2m,7m... 3m,7m

The white ball is then shot at a particular angle from 0 to 360 degrees (0 being north, and going clockwise).
Just to make it clear, a ball is 'potted' if at least half of the ball is in area of the 'pocket'

Assuming the balls travel indefinitely (i.e. no loss of energy via friction, air resistance or collisions), answer the following:

a: What exact angle/s should you choose to ensure that all the balls are potted the quickest?
b: What is the minimum amount of contacts the balls can make with each other before they are all knocked in?
c: Same as b, except that each ball - just before it is knocked in - must not have hit the white ball on its previous contact (must be a red instead of course).
d: What proportion of angles will leave the white ball the last on the table to be potted?

5: (Open Category)
In soccer, which footballer's name is the most commonly googled name in the world?

So which tribe will answer them first, which tribe will rise above an conquer...we will soon find out.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:22 am

Does this mean I have to download a Hebrew font to answer the fifth question? Or do i find the answer in Hebrew and answer in English?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:25 am

The answer given to me is using the english alphabet, so please continue that tradition.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:51 am

lalalaallalalalallalalalalalalallalalalalalallalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalallalalallallalalalala
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:55 am

Posting Supremacy > Survivor.

EDIT: Epic long math question in Leon's post spaced out because it was stretching out the forums and pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:06 am

so Supremacy is up?
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:30 am

Eric Scorpio wrote:
so Supremacy is up?

This is also my devil post
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:46 pm

24 hours has passed. I believe we can now be bastards about surviving being updated.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Leon... don't make me do this...

FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics Kitty1po3

I'll friggin do it!!!
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Either they got the questions right or not lads, how about letting us know? C'mon, I'd rather tackle the next challenge before Lethal Injection goes up.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:09 pm

SHUT UP PEOPLE!!

Typically like every Survivor challenge there is going to be some anger once the result is post (which I've got ready), So I'm wondering how to sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:14 pm

By how could you possibly have people upset at you, when the results aren't up yet? Huh HUH HUH UHU HUH UH HUH HUH!!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Just wait Eric...you'll see.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:55 am

I'm pretty sure I know where this is going Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics   FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Survivor Week 7 - Tribal Tactics
Page 1 of 1