Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Collateral Damage Match!

Go down 
+13
Easty
Kaoru
PX
Christian Moorebyss
TJ Tilli
Rottata
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Slegna
The Celt
Jaro Classic
TyranT
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who shall be the victim for TyranT's Collateral Damage match at the opening of Supremacy 10.3?
Ethan Black
Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 15 ]
TJ Tilli
Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 10 ]
Smoochy Da Frog
Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Robb
Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:22 pm

My only qualm with this is that Ethan Black is dead.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Is anyone ever really dead in FMW?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:33 pm

Lol Dunnwood cares if we rob the grave. Irony.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Clarke wrote:
Is anyone ever really dead in FMW?

Jamie Kidd?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Good point Trey. Though I'm sure we could resurrect him if needed.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:18 pm

The Ares wrote:
He was the most dominate FMW Champion of all time, holding the belt from it's inception until Ultimatum I when he lost to Drew Michaels. He was a large part of two of the biggest stables of FMW history The Black Covenant and Original Sin.

He was also a top contender for biggest douche FMW has ever seen. He was the king of politics, bitchfits, and whining. He did everything in his power to bury the people he faced, including a very large scandal involving him, me, and who should have been FMW champion after the first Elimination Chamber. Quite frankly he used this place to stay on top while trying to bury or ruin anyone who challenged him.

He is probably the only E-fedder I can honestly say I learned to hate on a personal level.

So I hope this is really, really good.

I just read that character bio he has on the ewrestlingwiki. Fucking ridiculous. It's basically him saying "I CONTROL EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING!"
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:26 pm

The Ares wrote:
He was the most dominate FMW Champion of all time, holding the belt from it's inception until Ultimatum I when he lost to Drew Michaels. He was a large part of two of the biggest stables of FMW history The Black Covenant and Original Sin.

He was also a top contender for biggest douche FMW has ever seen. He was the king of politics, bitchfits, and whining. He did everything in his power to bury the people he faced, including a very large scandal involving him, me, and who should have been FMW champion after the first Elimination Chamber. Quite frankly he used this place to stay on top while trying to bury or ruin anyone who challenged him.

He is probably the only E-fedder I can honestly say I learned to hate on a personal level.

OOC: RAMPAGE FTW
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Meh. I got over that a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:47 pm

His move-set is crazy too.

He has like fifty spotty Japanese finishers on his REGULAR move list.

I'm actually upset I missed this. He's like....the personification of the stereotypical efedder who thinks he's edgy, cool, a smark, and deserves to win.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:51 pm

I duno, he seemed ok when I talked to him on Aim one time. This IS Steve right?
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:04 pm

I'm extremely surprised that the wall punching incident hasn't been mentioned yet.

Yessirs, Steve punched a hole in his wall because he lost to cYnical. True story.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:20 pm

It probably has. I'm just not saying anything bad about the guy because I don't personally know as usual.

I remember stuff like this before though, so he has a bad rep as an e-fedder as far as I can tell. Steve wasn't unsplent to me, but then again, I wasnt in his way.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:30 pm

RCA wrote:
The Ares wrote:

OOC: RAMPAGE FTW

No Rampage should have been FMW champion after he won the number one contendership and that match was changed to an elimination chamber because Steve was a scared bitch so the story goes.

I'm the one who got fucked over at the actual chamber.

Jeez, please get the chronology of people Steve fucked with correct, plz? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collateral Damage Match!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2