Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Collateral Damage Match!

Go down 
+13
Easty
Kaoru
PX
Christian Moorebyss
TJ Tilli
Rottata
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Slegna
The Celt
Jaro Classic
TyranT
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who shall be the victim for TyranT's Collateral Damage match at the opening of Supremacy 10.3?
Ethan Black
Collateral Damage Match! I_vote_lcap42%Collateral Damage Match! I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 15 ]
TJ Tilli
Collateral Damage Match! I_vote_lcap28%Collateral Damage Match! I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 10 ]
Smoochy Da Frog
Collateral Damage Match! I_vote_lcap3%Collateral Damage Match! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Robb
Collateral Damage Match! I_vote_lcap27%Collateral Damage Match! I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
TyranT

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

Collateral Damage Match! Empty
PostSubject: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:43 pm

“Sympothy of Destruction” explodes over the PA system, signalling that TyranT is making his appearance. His attire is very different from usual, donning a suit over his normal man in black attire. The crowd are not pleased to see the man who has come to make an announcement tonight about the opening match for Supremacy. TyranT wastes no time getting to business as he signals for a mic, taking a moment to fix his tie as the crowd express their rage.

Collateral Damage Match! Fmw

TyranT: Ah’m sure yer’ all aware of the latest developments as far as this year’s Supremacy is concerned! It is with great regret... and this really does come as shockin’ news when Ah’ say it.. that Faith is unfit to book Supremacy due to her mental condition which has not improved since Deathrow!

The crowd let their disapproval be known over the recent treachery during Distortion.

TyranT: Do not fret, for yer’ World Champion has stepped up to rectifaa’ this problem! Ah’ have already booked what Ah’ promise to be a card no one will soon forget, Ah’ do this because Ah’ know how upset yer’ all are over Faith’s present inability to perform to her full potential. Which brings me to why Ah’ve decieded to show my glorious face in the presence of yer’ low life PunK’s tonight. It concerns something of a special treat Ah’ have for yer all... somethin’ to win yer dumb fucks over since some of ya’ feel robbed.

The crowd’s reaction does not improve as a few “Faith” chants even begin within the crowd. TyranT doesn’t continue until the crowd settles down, which eventually they do.

TyranT: Ah’ am pleased to introduce to you a unique openin’ match for Supremacy. Not only is it new to the FMW, but wrestlin’ as a whole! Ah’ bring yer... the first ever...

Collateral Damage Match!

Rage is replaced with curiosity at this point, making TyranT wear a sadistic smile upon his lips.

TyranT: How does it work? Like every other soddin’ cluster fuck yer’ find in an FMW openin’ match... but this one’s gotta’ twist Ah’ know you will love since it is you... the very fans that watch this shit hole federation, who getta’ decide who will be the Collertal Damage in this match up.

By now there is significant interest building amongst those present.

TyranT: Perhaps Ah’ should explain first... Several wrestler’s will be entered into a match... Nuthin’ new Ah’ know. That is until yer’ here the requirements yer’ need to claim victory! One individual will be selected from a list of hated stars to be entered in the match as nuthin’ more then a victim! To win, all wrestlers must incapacitate the selected an’ most hated superstar, place him on a stretcher and carry his god damn ass all the way over a yellow marker at the top of the entrance ramp to win this match!

The idea sounds crazy, yet has a certain amount of intrigue that has the fans all talking amongst each other.

TyranT: Normally it wud’ be simple... but when you have Alex Van Osbourne, David GS, Christian Moore, Trey Spruance, Butters and Bryce Throne all in the same ring, no doubt they have to kick the livin’ shit outta’ each other before they can deal with the hated former FMW star who needs to be put down and stretchered across the line! Sounds interestin’? ‘Course if does! So who are the nominations for the Collateral Damage victim?! Check the poll above... and then pick for yer’ god damn self who yer' wanna see destroyed at 10.3! This match is mah' god damn and most undeserved gift to yer' PunK's so don't miss yer' oppertunity to vote! Yer' boys an' girls ain't got long! Take a look at what an' who Ah'm offerin' a near death sentence too...

VOTING ENDS ON FRIDAY 22nd FEB 2010

Last edited by TyranT on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:48 pm

LOL. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Voting ends Friday 22 February does? What year is that then? Someone might want to check their calender and edit...
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm assuming this is Robb Larsen, former Anarchy play-by-play man we're voting for?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:57 pm

So Ethan Black's going from super dominant first ever Full Metal Champ to the Collateral Damage whipping boy?

Easy picks Robb.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Well if Blarf had acted in a manner more becoming of champion maybe more mercy would be shown upon himself, but...
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 pm

I think the short answer to the Ethan Black question is "yes". History be damned.

I think "Robb" is whatever you imagine "Robb" to be. You are voting for the very essence of what comes to mind when you think of "Robb" (which for me is beached whale sex).
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Ethan Black needs to end up with a barbwire Bat shoved up his ass.

I will give hookers and blow to whoever makes that happen.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Fair enough. My vote went to Robb, anyway.

Smoochy tha Frog was badass though.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm not sure that anyone really hated Smoochy Da Frog, just thought it was an incredibly stupid idea.

Worthy of becoming an amphibian pinata in this match, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:17 pm

JUVI! JUVI! PINATA! PINATA!

Yeah Smoochy was a really awkward thing to book just so cYn could do a have arsed heel turn with no one seeing it coming. I mean having to read the promos from smoochy's view was weird enough...but I can't imagine the shame in losing to the fucking man-frog.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:56 pm

The Ares wrote:
Ethan Black needs to end up with a barbwire Bat shoved up his ass.

I will give hookers and blow to whoever makes that happen.

IC: Just a note in advance Mr. Ares I like that good Mexican shit!! I have this one on lockdown!! And Mr. Champ -- Its Axel!! Not Alex

OOC: This idea is so awesome -- I voted for Tilli cuz he was the only one I knew and it would be fun to beat him senseless.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:01 pm

The Celt wrote:
Well if Blarf had acted in a manner more becoming of champion maybe more mercy would be shown upon himself, but...

Right you are. I'm just a sucker for story continuity.

And the Symmetry of the poll at this point makes me want to sing. Just fuckin' sayin'
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:06 pm

IMO this should be the main event.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:20 pm

It's been called the Greatest draw in the history of our industry...

An iconic match that will define the business for years to come...

The most evolutionary concept to emerge in the creative arena that is sports entertainment...

THIS IS PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING AT ITS FINEST

THIS

IS

ETHAN BLACK AND ROBB:

THE NEWB CLUSTER FUCK BEATDOWN
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
IC: Just a note in advance Mr. Ares I like that good Mexican shit!! I have this one on lockdown!! And Mr. Champ -- Its Axel!! Not Alex

OOC: This idea is so awesome -- I voted for Tilli cuz he was the only one I knew and it would be fun to beat him senseless.

OOC: Any vote against Ethan is a vote for killing kittens.

IC: I love how even though your supposed to be facing me, you're calling me Mr, shows almost the proper respect.

And Alex, shitwipe that he may be, is still more relevant than you.

Deal with it and move on.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Slegna wrote:
I'm assuming this is Robb Larsen, former Anarchy play-by-play man we're voting for?

No. This is Robb Clarke, bitchez.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:42 pm

The Ares wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

OOC: Any vote against Ethan is a vote for killing kittens.

IC: I love how even though your supposed to be facing me, you're calling me Mr, shows almost the proper respect.

And Alex, shitwipe that he may be, is still more relevant than you.

Deal with it and move on.

Anything I utter in your general direction is dripping with sarcasm and well honestly -- INDIFFERENCE! By the way while you were out finding your next small farm animal to violate word came down from the higher ups.....NO ONE GIVES A FLYING (or and other kind of fuck really) FUCK ABOUT YOU!! Whatever happens at 10.2 is already in the cards -- as for the future....I will be seeing you .... COUNT ON IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:03 am

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Anything I utter in your general direction is dripping with sarcasm and well honestly -- INDIFFERENCE! By the way while you were out finding your next small farm animal to violate word came down from the higher ups.....NO ONE GIVES A FLYING (or and other kind of fuck really) FUCK ABOUT YOU!! Whatever happens at 10.2 is already in the cards -- as for the future....I will be seeing you .... COUNT ON IT!!!

I'm sorry it's hard to tell you are indifferent when you are speaking IN CAP LOCK!!!!!!!!!!$@u^&$@!!!!

Also, I'm sure you'll see me, I mean you'll have lots of time to watch me celebrate while the EMT's carry you out.
Back to top Go down
TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TJ Tilli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:18 am

IC: Don't vote for me I'll die.

OOC: Vote for me!!!
Back to top Go down
http://tilliwrestlingfederation.wikia.com/
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:29 am

Segment idea for Supremacy: Have Bloodrose kill TJ Tilli like he did Jamie Kidd.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:48 am

Segment idea for Supremacy: How about TyranT just shoves Tilli up Robb's ass and get rid of both of them in one go?

What? Too harsh or not harsh enough?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:07 am

TJ Tilli wrote:
IC: Don't vote for me I'll die.

OOC: Vote for me!!!

For all purposes and intents of a respectable FMW, this post is to be ignored.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:48 am

Yo Newbs, I know yer naturally loyal to each other, but don't vote for Tilli. Trust me when I say that voting Black is the funniest choice.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:50 am

I'm all for bloodrose killing another FMW superstar. It was fun the first time, why not again.

And this match will cap the ultimate demise of The Ultimate Warrior Ethan Black
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:08 pm

No love for Smoochy Da Frog.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:06 pm

This poll is closed. The first-ever and most dominant FMW Champion in our history will be publicly massacred at Supremacy by the reigning public.

Poetic justice?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:30 pm

I am so very much going to enjoy seeing this.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Someone want to explain what happened with Ethan Black?

It was before my time, so I'm not really in on the joke.

Collateral Damage Match! Survivorcopy-1-1
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:16 pm

He was the most dominate FMW Champion of all time, holding the belt from it's inception until Ultimatum I when he lost to Drew Michaels. He was a large part of two of the biggest stables of FMW history The Black Covenant and Original Sin.

He was also a top contender for biggest douche FMW has ever seen. He was the king of politics, bitchfits, and whining. He did everything in his power to bury the people he faced, including a very large scandal involving him, me, and who should have been FMW champion after the first Elimination Chamber. Quite frankly he used this place to stay on top while trying to bury or ruin anyone who challenged him.

He is probably the only E-fedder I can honestly say I learned to hate on a personal level.

So I hope this is really, really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collateral Damage Match!   Collateral Damage Match! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collateral Damage Match!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next