Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sex Panthers vs HOIBSC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

Sex Panthers vs HOIBSC Empty
PostSubject: Sex Panthers vs HOIBSC   Sex Panthers vs HOIBSC I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:01 am

If you could pick two people who have never tagged to form into a tag team and become a unit, who would they be and why?

IC or OOC, go at it.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

Sex Panthers vs HOIBSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Panthers vs HOIBSC   Sex Panthers vs HOIBSC I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:06 pm

If i could team two guys together for the first time, I'd pick Pure Extremist and Adrian O'Rion, on the basis that the characters were very similar in there own rights. Adrian started out as the youngest member of the O'Rion family, all of whom were babyfaces. They all teamed together, but it was his older brothers who were main eventers. This was all fine and dandy for a time, but eventually, Adrian, despite a solid superstar and strong upper midcarder, was always in the shadow of his brothers, particularly Alex. Adrian swerved, and turned on his brother, alligning with the Monster stable of the time, Black Covenent. Adrians main target was his brother Alex, he wanted to prove he was the superior brother, and the two collided at Ground Zero, in a non-sanctioned match. The match was a great one, but Adrian couldn't topple his brother, as Alex ran out the eventual winner.

Pure Extremist started out as youngest member of his Irish family, both of whom were babyfaces. They teamed together, but while always compedititive, were never a very successful team together. The team went on Hiatus when Celt broke his arm, and Pure Extremist went on a reasonably successful singles run, and was a major player in the midcard, and beat the man responsible for sidelining Celt, Adema Aeries, in a short fued. Celt made his return and reunited with PX to begin their massive fued with the Monster stable HavOc, which had many thrillers, but the brothers fell short. It was Celt who stole the limelight in that fued by defeating Harlequin. PX had almost aligned with Havoc at the time, as per Quints wishes, but never did.

PX turned on his brother, who became his main target, after turning on him by leaving to be beaten up by CAK and co. PX's wishes now are for a match with his brother and prove he is the superior brother.

The point I'm making is that PX and Adrian ran through a similar story arch. By Teaming Adrian and PX, IC wise it would make sense, the two would allign to gain the fame/notority they deserve, and escape their brothers shadows with each others help. It would have been quite interesting, but never happened because he and I were miles apart in terms of talent at the time. Adrian was main eventing while I hobbled around the midcard, and had left before I had gotten to the point where I am now.

OOC wise, I always admired Adrian as a writer, I thought he was great, one of my favourite characters, and to me Certainly one of, if not the, best superstar to compete in FMW without winning a title. I know Ret was quite young (and still is) when he was making waves here, which made him more impressive. I'd have really enjoyed teaming with him.

So if PX and Adrian were in the same time frame, then it would be ideal team for me.
Back to top Go down

Sex Panthers vs HOIBSC
Page 1 of 1