Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOIBSC vs Efron's Hair Haters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

HOIBSC vs Efron's Hair Haters Empty
PostSubject: HOIBSC vs Efron's Hair Haters   HOIBSC vs Efron's Hair Haters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:56 am

If you could pick one wrestler who is yet to win the FMW title to win it, who would it be and why?

IC or OOC, go at it.
Back to top Go down

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

HOIBSC vs Efron's Hair Haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOIBSC vs Efron's Hair Haters   HOIBSC vs Efron's Hair Haters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:18 am

If I could pick one wrestler who is yet to win the FMW Championship to win it, I would pick Romeo for a simple reason: he is the only wrestler in FMW who "needs it". While everyone here in FMW aspires to be a champion and, moreover, THE champion, winning the FMW World Title will not advance anyone's storyline, nor will it alter their character; they will be the champion and act as such, but nothing more. For Romeo, however, it's a whole different beast; if he actually wins the belt, he can go on with his storyline of "Buying FMW" which, to me, would be one of the most awesome storyline to happen since the Original Sin. Add to the mix that Romeo is now a member of the Broken Saints and that they have repeated time and time again that they WOULD destroy FMW to save it if need be, and you've got a whole lot of content for the next couple of cycles.
Back to top Go down

HOIBSC vs Efron's Hair Haters
Page 1 of 1