Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WEEK 4 CHALLENGE - SURVIVOR DEBATES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

WEEK 4 CHALLENGE - SURVIVOR DEBATES Empty
PostSubject: WEEK 4 CHALLENGE - SURVIVOR DEBATES   WEEK 4 CHALLENGE - SURVIVOR DEBATES I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:53 am

With the weeks passing we are getting down to the more determined members of this years survivors, however how determined are they? How far will they go to prove a point?

With that in mind, this weeks challenge will prove to be a preview of the upcoming event after survivor.

Survivors Week 4 Challenge is FMW Debates!!

Now to break this down, we will have 6 questions. With the format that debates will be contested as tribe vs tribe questions.

So each tribe will have to argue 3 different debates. Posting IC and OOC.

The winners of this round will be the tribe that gives the strongest points to each debate and works cohesively to push their points, while also overuse of personal achievements or your own characters perspectives will not achieve constantly high points, as the point of these debates is to have the strongest points not the biggest ego.

Now, with that out of the way. within the FMW SURVIVOR Challenges & General Discussion sub-forum I shall post all 6 debates and name the tribes participating in each debate (Note: Only people of those tribes and the judges may post in the relevant debates).

So this will last out the week and whichever team achieves the strongest points will win immunity and maybe a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

WEEK 4 CHALLENGE - SURVIVOR DEBATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 4 CHALLENGE - SURVIVOR DEBATES   WEEK 4 CHALLENGE - SURVIVOR DEBATES I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:11 am

Since I forgot in the 1st post:

THE DEBATES DEADLINE IS THE 8th FEBRUARY at 11:59pm

So lets see some of these debates rolling.
Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 CHALLENGE - SURVIVOR DEBATES
Page 1 of 1