Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations

Go down 
+12
Jeff
Rottata
Omega
TJ Tilli
PX
Alex O'Rion
Tromboner Man
Easy
Easty
Slegna
Leon Caprice
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations Empty
PostSubject: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Well they are in. Collectively I have enough votes to make the final judgements, however I do know the people that failed to vote, if they continue this trend, I'll take some steps to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Anywho with that out of the way...the tribes have made their votes.

From the Sex Panthers... CHRISTOPHER McELLENS
with 3 votes

From the H.O.I.B.S.C.... SAGGI THE DARK CLOWN
with 5 votes

From T.O.P.W.W.T.H.Z.E.H.B.R.H.H.... TJ TILLI
with 4 votes

Alongside these votes, most comments revolved around these three members as dead weight, or not contributing anything worth-while.

Well lets hope that these tribes can bounce back...

Week 2 Challenge will be here soon.

Last edited by Leon Caprice on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: FMW SURVIVOR III - WEEK 2 CHALLENGE ELIMINATIONS   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Well, this time around, we got all votes in. Two of the tribes were close, but in the end we had a winner (loser?).

From the Sex Panthers, Ripper was voted off with three votes. RCA received the other two votes.

From The Church of Drew and the Zombiekillers, with an overwhelming margin of 5 votes, Jack Eastwood was voted off. Bryce Thorne had the other vote.

And from H.O.I.B.S.C., the initial votes gave us a tie between Easy and Eric Scorpio, each receiving 2 votes, with Abel Steele picking up the fifth vote. However, after a re-vote, Easy became the man voted off, getting 3 votes to Eric's 2.

New challenge coming in a day or two, be ready.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Doesn't surprise me.

Bastards, the lot of you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 pm

After all the things I have seen in this game, I must tell the world in my memoirs.

Although today it is me, we all shall fall. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Stop being such good sports, men.

Everyone voted off so far was ROBBED of their chances, and it's all very personal. They saw you as a legitament threat and they BOOTED YOU UP THE SPHINXTER!!!

IT'S UNFAIRS I TELLS YA!!!!

Team Sore Loser will ride again. Join me, if you believe in integrity, fair play, and sour grapes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:44 pm

Yeah, you should definitely take it out on those teams that had to remove someone this round. Those bastards.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Week three challenge going up when I come home tonight. Just an FYI for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:41 am

Still waitng for votes from:
- PX
- Mark Johansson
- Seth Omega
- Gray
- Romeo
- Drew Michaels
- Lazy King
- Abel Steele
- Sean Carter

People thats only 50% of the votes I've got. Now I'm trying to keep FMW Survivor going to the end and finally give someone the awesome prize of 10 FMPs, but I need participation.

So guys, lets lift this please, its disappoint to see so many people eithernot noticing the results going up or not caring to vote.

As of now, if I don't recieve your vote within 24hrs, you've voted for yourself.

I'm ready to post next weeks challenge and half the guys have voted and are ready, so lets not drag this out like a V&P period.

Please guys...VOTE!!
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:55 am

We're keeping the eliminations in one thread? K.

And I got Drew's vote. I'll forward it, though I deleted the original message.

Also, try PMing the guilty parties/catch them on AIM. Worked well enough for myself.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:40 am

Sean's team won the challenge, no?

And I voted btw
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:50 pm

^ Did you not read the results?

There is the typical 3 eliminations for teams losing the challenge, then each team (Including the HOIBSC) must eliminate one more on the basis of activeness and participation.

So Sean only needs to do 1 vote, whereas the other teams must submit 2 votes.
Back to top Go down
TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TJ Tilli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:19 pm

^Thats not fair...is it?
Back to top Go down
http://tilliwrestlingfederation.wikia.com/
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Where did say two votes?

I never read that.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Quiet down please... With so many people not participating fully right now, this is an act to clean up the dead weight and get this Survivor racing on.

So in conclusion, yes it is fair. I saw the activeness of the tribes and this is my answer.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Leon Caprice, in the 'Week 3 Results' thread, before the promos, wrote:

HOWEVER before scores are revealed, I have a secret to share. For this round, not only will 3 losing tribe members leave, but so will 4 others. As at the end of these results each team will be required to eliminate one (/extra) person from their tribe, however these eliminations are to be specific on two factors, PARTICIPATION & ACTIVENESS.

Leon Caprice in the 'Week 3 Results' thread, after the promos, wrote:
Congratulations to the HOIBSC, your 1st win and hopefully a change in momentum for you guys.

But unfortunately this means a sweet goodbye to 1 member from each other tribe, PLUS one extra member from each tribe (including the HOIBSC) due to lack of activeness.

That's where you should've read it.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:14 pm

Thank you Kelson... but with no offense to Tilli, it no longer applies to him, I just hope that those who have voted or are yet to vote can see that.
Back to top Go down
TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TJ Tilli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Ok, that's cool then
Back to top Go down
http://tilliwrestlingfederation.wikia.com/
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:51 pm

I made my vote pretty public in the results thread, but all right.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:44 am

that's putting my tribe (The one without a win) at a disadvantage, after this we'll only have 2 people left, and i think we've all been resonably active.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: FMW SURVIVOR III - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Well with tall the votes in except one (Sean) I have tallied them up and we now have our Week 3 voting results.
Now remembering that there will be two sets of eliminations, one for Week 3 results, another for participation. With that in mind, here are the week 3 voting results.

Sex Panthers eliminated....NO-ONE, ITS A TIE!! Between Mark Johansson & Chris Austin, see below for tie challenge.

The Church eliminated... GRAY. Some said that Gray was eliminated to allow the core of the Church to survive, unlucky for Gray there.

Haters of Efrons hair eliminated...NO-ONE, ITS ALSO A TIE!! Between Skyler Striker and Butters, see below for tie challenge.

Now with all of that going ahead, here is the eliminations for activeness and participation.

Sex Panthers eliminated... SETH OMEGA, It seems like Seth was eliminated for a lack of participation as one tribe member said "He talks, but he doesn't do anything".

The Church eliminated... BRYCE THORNE, again it seemed to be an elimination that showed that only the core of the Church will survive.

The Black Steele Clowns eliminated... ABEL STEELE, it seems like Steele has simply contributed the least as he recieve the majority of votes.

Haters of Efrons hair eliminated... S.O.S. Unfortunately it had to happen and SOS got the bad end of some harsh votes.

And there are the votes of Week 3 + Particiapation votes, however we now have 2 ties to sort out.

So for the 1st tie breaker between Johansson & Austin I have a riddle:

What has 4 legs and only 1 foot?

The first one of you to PM me the answer will survive.

The 2nd tie breaker between Skyler and Butters will go to a word find:

Find as many words in FMW SURVIVOR, you can rearrange letters.

Once you think you have them all PM me your answer, and upon collecting your opponents answer, we will have the survivor and the eliminated.

Good luck to these 4 men...Go at it.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Got the Riddle Smile considering my current location it wasn't difficult Wink
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Oh, poo.

Well, I lasted longer than Tilli did. Might not mean much, but hey, makes me feel a little better!
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:56 pm

AUSTIN HAS SUCCESSFULLY SOLVED THE RIDDLE!!

The answer was: A bed.

So unfortunately Mark Johansson is eliminated

Skyler has submitted his collection of words, just waiting on Butters. I will seek to find Butters on AIM, as Skyler did produce more than 50 words, a height I'd question even myself to find.

As soon as I hear from Butters and annouce the 2nd elimination, we will have our Week 4 challenge.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 am

I'd like to thank the producers who made it all possible for me to be here.

I'd also like to say if my agent has found anyone who wants me to be in an ad that I would gladly accept.

It's been a fun ride, maybe we will do it again sometime.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:04 am

So its just me and RCA now?

Well poo. What if we lose again? What happens then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:36 pm

Sorry about not voting, my internet has been a tad wonky.

NOW THE TWO SEANS AND THE ERIC REMAIN.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:53 pm

how long does butters get before he's axed?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:35 pm

I've made contact with him now, so not long now, then straight away the Week 4 Challenge will be posted.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:11 am

And the ties have been sorted.

With the first tie ending with Austin surviving

And the second tie ending with Skyler surviving we have our two tie eliminations...

However in truth, there was an unfairness to Mark in the lack of seeing the tie before it was won. And while also seeing a spare spot in the Sex panthers (to lift every team to 3 members) I decided to have a 3rd spot challenge, between Mark and Butters, to show that second chances shouldn't be given out unfairly.

So here is how it stood, I challenged both these men to answer as many riddles as possible in 15 minutes.
After the 15 minutes was up...both were tied on 17 correct answers, so the challenge went to a tie. In which BUTTERS successfully answered the final riddle and is now BACK IN and part of the Sex Panthers...congratulations and hopefully you use this wisely.

So there we have our crazy Week 3.

7 eliminated, 1 came back.

4 tribes of 3 left...and Week 4 is about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:13 am

60% of the time... I come back everytime...

Thanks for the opportunity. Hopefully I can make the most of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations   FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW SURVIVOR - Tribe Eliminations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next