Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CATALYST RESULTS

Go down 
+9
RCA
Easty
PBrooks
Drake Parker
Damien
Antonio_G
sixxisking
Braxton
Edible14
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

CATALYST RESULTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATALYST RESULTS   CATALYST RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:30 pm

I wish I had met you two years earlier.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST RESULTS   CATALYST RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:11 am

RCA wrote:
I wish I had met you two years earlier.

Frankly, so do I. They either wouldn't be here today, or they would be much, much quieter.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST RESULTS   CATALYST RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:42 am

Sage: You shouldn't say that David, cos, you know, you have your "issues".
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST RESULTS   CATALYST RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Yes. I have my issues, just like everyone else has theirs. Doesn't change the fact that I'd very much like it if you two shut up or left.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST RESULTS   CATALYST RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Sage: Speak for yourself. Santana and I don't have issues. We are perfect. You are like so not invited to our coronation, it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST RESULTS   CATALYST RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Your coronation? ... holy shit. I just found a way to spend my time that's less appealing than defending the AUV Title against Trey Spruance. Will wonders never cease?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST RESULTS   CATALYST RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:09 am

RCA wrote:
Good evening, Class.

I have no comment about Seth Rotunda. I said I would destroy him. I merely beat him. I am not where I want to be as Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion.

And with the recent developments of Drew Michaels returning, I have the following to say:

No.

I begged, I pleaded, I bitched and I moaned for a match against Drew Michaels. I never got it. Now, just because he jumped me I'm supposed to bow to his whim? No. That's not how my class works. You want a Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship match? Earn it.

Isn't that what you would have done, Drew? Tell people to earn it? No. You see, you were far too concerned with personal gratification that you furthered the abysmal level of prestige that this championship has. It has already been forced to take a backseat to the circle-jerk that is YNG. It has already seen itself look inferior to a group that until recently, hadn't done a damn thing of merit. That thing of merit? Pulled off by WOMEN, mind you.

I'm sick of it. And I am sick of this fed doing this to the supposedly most prestigious prize in this federation. I refuse to allow that to continue and if that means denying some over-entitled name brand bitch a title shot that HE HAS NOT EARNED then so be it.

If any of the "Powers that Be" try to force me into that match before it is deserved, then I will vacate this championship on the spot and effectively walk out on FMW. I will be damned if Drew, who denied me when I challenged him for sport, cuts in front of the people who have been attending class for an undeserved ass-whooping from yours truly. Seth Rotunda, as far as I am concerned, is the last person who will ever receive a FMW Championship match without truly deserving it, although he showed his talent and potential in defeat.

So, the Skylers, the Davids, the Eastwoods, the Apostasys? I implore you to step up and not allow a man to jump into the slots you have busted your asses for. I'm right here. I will not hide from those deserving.

Those who are not deserving? They will not be entertained until they graduate to a more honorable level.

Class Dismissed.

Motherfuck, you are such an arrogant ass. You are the type of disgusting fuck who gets off on smelling your own farts, are you not? It sickens me. You tell ME to earn? ME!? You pompous ass, I am the greatest of all time. Period. End discussion. If there is a title worth holding in this company, I have held it. If there is a talent worth beating, I have beaten them. If there is an award worth winning, it has already had my name on it.

But I have to "earn it". Fuck that noise, I have earned it and everything else I could possibly ask for a thousand times over. But how does this company repay me? By forcing me out, forcing me to turn to my new friends, my new company of GSW. You can definitely expect to see A LOT of us in the next few shows.

All of you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CATALYST RESULTS   CATALYST RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CATALYST RESULTS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2