Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS

Go down 
+18
Leviticastform
Easty
Vendetta
PBrooks
Eric Scorpio
John Andrews
Drake Parker
Jeff
Hannibal Frost
CarnageKing
Skyler Striker
Braxton
RCA
Nicholas Gray
Slegna
Sharpedo King
Edible14
the nick bryson
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:20 pm

King: You were in five and six man matches, but when was the last time that six people turned to you and said "fuck that guy" and started a gang-land beatdown? Not that I think it's unfair, hell, I specialize in that very tactic, but I certainly didn't choke. I just got beat and good.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:50 pm

OOC: Best elimination... Ever!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:39 pm

OOC: Well it's about damn time Mr. NEW FMW Heavyweight Champion Chris Austin. You've always been a talented writer as you have clearly shown for years and it was simply a matter of time before you reached that plateau, that was obvious to most you would eventually achieve. Great job, you are definitely deserving of being THE top guy.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Eliminate 3 guys in the rumble? Not bad!! At least I didn't eliminate myself like Andrews....

OOC: Congrats to the champs!
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Sage: Yeah yeah, congrats to all the champs and whatevs, but everyone should really be applauding the fact that between my sister and I, we managed to lift all 500lbs of Jack Beastwood up and over the top rope. Praise us.

Santana: Although I think it is very unfair that this "Ekstreme" character came in and viciously assaulted my sister just to assist some washed-up has-been. Let's get serious. Slegna is like soooo 5 minutes ago. It's time to move onto bigger and better things.

Sage: We had that battle royal in the bag.

Santana: And who is this new Ice Queen man? Evaporate immediately!
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:59 am

OOC: Congrats to all the winners!

IC: Bloody hell.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:
Sage: Yeah yeah, congrats to all the champs and whatevs, but everyone should really be applauding the fact that between my sister and I, we managed to lift all 500lbs of Jack Beastwood up and over the top rope. Praise us.

Santana: Although I think it is very unfair that this "Ekstreme" character came in and viciously assaulted my sister just to assist some washed-up has-been. Let's get serious. Slegna is like soooo 5 minutes ago. It's time to move onto bigger and better things.

It took two of you to dead-lift 280 lbs. Congratulations. You're now even more pathetic.

For the record, this isn't over. My testicles are still sore.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Easty wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:

It took two of you to dead-lift 280 lbs. Congratulations. You're now even more pathetic.

Since it took both of them to lift you over...think it would take both of them to get rid of soreness?
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:30 am

Edible14 wrote:
Leviticus lost to everyone he's faced since Death Row.

Edible14 wrote:
But if you step into the ring with me and don't just roll over and die like your buddy Leviticus has been doing for the last few shows, then maybe you'll be taken a bit more seriously. But if you fold under the pressure, just as Levi does...

Leviticus:.........
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:03 am

PBrooks wrote:
Easty wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:

Since it took both of them to lift you over...think it would take both of them to get rid of soreness?

I'm not really one for objectifying women like that.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:13 am

Santana: Okay:
1) Beastwood, let's not deny the fact that you are as heavy as a pregnant hippo.
2) Brooks, shut up before I permanently shut you up.
3) Apostasy, I love you sweetheart, but please stop making fun of my Leviticus. It hurts my feelings.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:21 am

A pregnant hippo weighs at least two tonnes. Gods, you're thick.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:

Threat? ... Promise? ... Foreplay?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:11 pm

PBrooks wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:

Threat? ... Promise? ... Foreplay?

King: From them? A threat. From me? A promise.
Back to top Go down
Hostyle

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hostyle
Championship: FMW World Heavyweight Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:57 pm

IC: Chris Austin is shown walking over to his vehicle with his new piece of prestigious hardware in tow. Once he finally approaches his sweet set of wheels, and attempts to open the driver's side door, his attention immediately gets pulled away from his plans of heading back to his hotel, and gets redirected in the direction of the boisterous outcry of "HEY COCK-JOCKEY!!!" Upon facing the direction of the obnoxious individual, his look of disdain suddenly warms up, as he realizes from whom the insult emanated from.

Hostyle: About fuckin' tiempo...hermano!

Hostyle extends his hand out to Austin, which the champ gladly accepts, only to be pulled in by his former stable-mate, as the True Artist gives him a congratulatory bro-hug.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:12 am

Well Jack, anybody can say that the Braxton twins are being immature - but lets be completely fair and point out that by rising to the bait, you're putting yourself into that same category.

Sage, Santana, unlucky in the Battle Royal. You both did brilliantly.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:57 am

Santana: See, Beastwood. Thaaanks Blakey, you handsome devil you Wink
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:26 am

Sage and Santana wrote:
Santana:
3) Apostasy, I love you sweetheart, but please stop making fun of my Leviticus. It hurts my feelings.

Oh I'm sorry. Are you his boo now? I must have missed the memo on that, or perhaps I forgot it because I did what I do when I receive information that nobody cares about: I forgot. But now that you've brought this to my attention, I'll probably remember, as this piece of information has been violently thrusted into my brain without my consent now. What I'm saying is that I didn't care, and now you've brain raped me. I still don't care, but now I've got to carry around your stupid little brain baby, which nags me and says things like:

"Are they dating or just fucking?"
"Wasn't Levi some sort of religious guy? Doesn't this not make sense for him"
"Which one was the one dating Levi? The one who wrestles or the one who yells loudly from ringside?"

And other unwanted questions. If I drank, maybe I would go and blank out this unwanted memory like a high school cheerleader trying to drink her unborn child away. My hope is that it will simply die through years of neglect from me not giving two fucks what the hell you two are doing.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:22 am

Hostyle wrote:
IC: Chris Austin is shown walking over to his vehicle with his new piece of prestigious hardware in tow. Once he finally approaches his sweet set of wheels, and attempts to open the driver's side door, his attention immediately gets pulled away from his plans of heading back to his hotel, and gets redirected in the direction of the boisterous outcry of "HEY COCK-JOCKEY!!!" Upon facing the direction of the obnoxious individual, his look of disdain suddenly warms up, as he realizes from whom the insult emanated from.

Hostyle extends his hand out to Austin, which the champ gladly accepts, only to be pulled in by his former stable-mate, as the True Artist gives him a congratulatory bro-hug.

OOC: That is how you make me jizz my pants.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:18 am

Hostyle wrote:

Didn't Austin cave your skull in shortly after you retired?

If I were you, I wouldn't be so friendly...
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:53 am

Edible14 wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:
Santana:

Oh I'm sorry. Are you his boo now? I must have missed the memo on that, or perhaps I forgot it because I did what I do when I receive information that nobody cares about: I forgot. But now that you've brought this to my attention, I'll probably remember, as this piece of information has been violently thrusted into my brain without my consent now. What I'm saying is that I didn't care, and now you've brain raped me. I still don't care, but now I've got to carry around your stupid little brain baby, which nags me and says things like:

"Which one was the one dating Levi? The one who wrestles or the one who yells loudly from ringside?"

And other unwanted questions. If I drank, maybe I would go and blank out this unwanted memory like a high school cheerleader trying to drink her unborn child away. My hope is that it will simply die through years of neglect from me not giving two fucks what the hell you two are doing.

Santana: Cool story bro. Not.

Sage: Not that it's any of your business but Leviticus is like our brother. He's protective of us therefore we're protective of him.

Santana: You might want to tone down on that snoresville storytelling of yours. You'll lose your "fanbase" if you keep that shit up.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:55 am

Edible14 wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:
Santana:

OOC: Edible wins. Forever. I legit lol'd.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Hostyle wrote:

OOC: I marked.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sean Jensen
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:10 am

Sean yawns.

All this talk about me folding under pressure, and people forget that I was the victim of a forgery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS   FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Lethal Injection RESULTS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2