Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread

Go down 
+17
Vendetta
the nick bryson
John Andrews
Damien
Nicholas Gray
Hannibal Frost
Skyler Striker
Slegna
Shock
Devilb0y
David GS
Leviticastform
Drake Parker
PBrooks
Braxton
Jeff
Edible14
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What are you looking forward to at LI?
The tournament... duh
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap55%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
The Battle Royal for the last tournament spot
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Whitt vs Celt - Ultraviolence
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Skyler challenges Anwyl for the C4
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Butters gets a rematch for the Anarchy UV belt
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:29 pm

PBrooks wrote:
Damien wrote:
So do I. But if Bryson, Ashburnand Marky-Mark get involved, he'll be outnumbered.

Not if the 3 of us are at ringside or nearby. Gonna talk to the board of directors bout letting me do guest commentary. Nick may be Anarchy GM but he still has to answer to someone.

Bryson: Oh, you think so, eh? Well, Brooks, clearly I didnt draft you for intelligence.

To set the record straight, I will most definately be at attendance for the match. The Current Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion facing off against the first round draft pick? Thats a blockbuster moment in not just wrestling history, but history itself.

You all forget, I have a vested interest in all parties involved and, if as you say, you all have a vested interest in your 'friend' Butters, I'd stay away.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:40 am

Jeff wrote:
Leviticastform wrote:
Leviticus: How about we all protect each other? FMW won't know what to do in the face of our unity.

Whitt: That's nice, y'all do that for the battle royal or whatever. But stay out of my match. Celt and that title are mine alone to destroy and take, respectively. This is my match, my opportunity, and I will not have the rest of you attempt to take it from me.

Leviticus: Oh trust me Jeff, I have no doubt you can defeat Celt all on your own. To get involved would only taint that fact. In a battle royal numbers is a strategy but in a title match like yours it is just cheating. I wouldn't dream of taking your glory or your moment from you. I will be cheering you on from the back though, brother. Now go out there and show them what GSW is all about.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:41 am

I would like to make a few statements.

Firstly, I'm not sure whether I'll be at the battle royal come Lethal Injection - but if I am, I can assure each and every one of you that you must be on your guard. For obvious reasons.

Secondly, Brooks - I do not count Butters among my friends, but I do count YNG among my enemies. You have no right to say whether I will be at ringside or not. I respect you kid, for what we did on Corruption, but that respect does not make us allies.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:18 pm

I never said you considered Butters a friend. This isn't about friendship. This is about YNG not cheating to keep their man as a champ. You wanna be allies? I really don't care. I'll be there even if its by myself and with a tire iron. YNG will not interfere.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:35 pm

You, Brooks - try far too hard to be a do-Gooder. Nobody likes a suck up.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Vendetta wrote:
You, Brooks - try far too hard to be a do-Gooder. Nobody likes a suck up.

If I were a suck up, wouldn't I just be keeping my mouth shut and letting Nick and the YNG do whatever they want without saying or doing anything about it? Think sometimes Blake. Thinking can help you through life.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Who are you to talk to me about life? Go do something impressive, and then I might reconsider your advice. I've had two shows in this company, and I've made a splash men like you couldn't make in a million years. You can go this route if you want, mate, the impossibly clean route, but if the see-saw snaps and splinters your hand don't come crying to me.

I'll be against YNG at Lethal Injection, and for the length of their run - the same as everybody in this goddamn federation, but I'm not stupid enough to make open threats to them and think I can standup to them with nobody but you by my side.

Yourself, on the other hand, think otherwise, you dumb twat. Don't lecture me on the importance of wit and intellegince until you prove you can make smart decisions yourself.

I'll see you at Lethal Injection, Brooks - but not as your ally or friend, but an enemy of Your New Gods.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:16 am

All I'm going to say is FMW hasn't seen what I can do yet. Why? It's on a need to know basis. My focus isn't to win championships. My focus is to have fun and kick some ass along the way. If I happen to win gold well that's a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:48 am

SK: Shar... SHARPEEDOOOOOOO!!!

Sharpedo King hits a Skull Bash on a punching bag, knocking the stuffing right out of the training implement on impact.

The Linguist: Sharky might not like having no match tonight, but he sure did enjoy brawling last show. Especially with facing Apostasy once again. He'll just have to enjoy being bored for once, and play Pokemon Emerald for once.

SK: SHARPEDO!

He then pounced his translating manager, and pointed a finger at the Linguist's face.

The Linguist: Okay! I get it... SHEESH!
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:26 am

Leviticastform wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Leviticastform wrote:
Leviticus: How about we all protect each other? FMW won't know what to do in the face of our unity.

Whitt: That's nice, y'all do that for the battle royal or whatever. But stay out of my match. Celt and that title are mine alone to destroy and take, respectively. This is my match, my opportunity, and I will not have the rest of you attempt to take it from me.

Leviticus: Oh trust me Jeff, I have no doubt you can defeat Celt all on your own. To get involved would only taint that fact. In a battle royal numbers is a strategy but in a title match like yours it is just cheating. I wouldn't dream of taking your glory or your moment from you. I will be cheering you on from the back though, brother. Now go out there and show them what GSW is all about.

Sage: Isn't my Leviticus the cutest?!

Santana: I think someone - namely Blakey Vendetta - needs to calm down a tad. You're getting more worked up than Sage on her period.

Sage: Oh and btw, John Sugarmuffin Andrews, my sister was clearly just being friendly and wanted a friendly hug yet you had the gall to plant your baboon lips on my poor innocent sister. Don't worry, you will be hearing from our lawyer.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:00 am

Sage and Santana wrote:
Leviticastform wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Leviticastform wrote:

Santana: I think someone - namely Blakey Vendetta - needs to calm down a tad. You're getting more worked up than Sage on her period.

Sage: Oh and btw, John Sugarmuffin Andrews, my sister was clearly just being friendly and wanted a friendly hug yet you had the gall to plant your baboon lips on my poor innocent sister. Don't worry, you will be hearing from our lawyer.

Message received Sage "Hoe Bag" Braxton... Awaiting the call of one scum bag washed up, possibly sexed up lawyer who was probably a crummy public defender in California in his hay day... Remember kids... Don't drink and drive...
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:10 am

Santana: Why would you call my sister a hoe bag? She is far from that, thank you very much. Don't hate on us just because you're a sexual predator. I wonder what your dimwitted wife would think about that. Oh and btw, we only afford the best.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:46 am

Sage wrote:

Leviticus: You're going to make me blush....

John Andrews wrote:
Message received Sage "Hoe Bag" Braxton... Awaiting the call of one scum bag washed up, possibly sexed up lawyer who was probably a crummy public defender in California in his hay day... Remember kids... Don't drink and drive...

Leviticus: Regardless of what you may think of them "Outlaw", Sage and Santana are ladies. You will show them the respect ladies deserve. If you don't I, as a real man, will defend their honor. In short, "Outlaw", shut your mouth before I shut it for you.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Yeah yeah... i'm quaking in my cowboy boots there junior... If you call bribing men with sex and money in order to take out an opponent for them lady like, then your views are way off hoss... If you condone that... You sir can step right up for an ass kickin cause this OUTLAW isn't backin down from anybody, including you... My attorneys already viewed the footage from the show and has already assured me that there was nothing wrong on my end except the kiss lasting longer than it should have thanks to her...
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Santana, you make me sick.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Is that sarcasm V?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Sage: Um, I fail to see how we've used sex and money to bribe people. We may flirt a bit - and I mean the tiniest bit - but there is no way in hell Santana was going to give you the golden ticket, you failed abortion. And by the way, isn't it your attorney's job to agree with whatever bullshit you make up even though they know they're wrong? Clearly you are a sexual predator. And you're going down.

Santana: Really, Blakey, really? You used to love me, like, 5 minutes ago.

Sage: Some men are so immature.

Santana: Not you, Leviticus. We like you, you handsome man =)
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Glad to see everyone's priorities are in order. A chance to compete for the FMC's on the line, and you're all bickering who's a hoebag and who isn't, and who's a real man, and who isn't.

Dumbasses.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kuruk
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:28 pm

David GS wrote:
Glad to see everyone's priorities are in order. A chance to compete for the FMC's on the line, and you're all bickering who's a hoebag and who isn't, and who's a real man, and who isn't.

Dumbasses.

Kuruk: This man seems to be the only one with the right frame of mind. I said it before. We need to first win a massive battle royal, and then a free for all against FMW greats. You must get your minds straight.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Santana: Oh, we haven't lost track of what we want. One of us are going to win this battle royal.

Sage: And we're going to look beautiful doing it.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:34 pm

My eyes are still on the prize Davey boy... See I am not the simpleton everyone assumes me to be... I can multi-task well, personally I thank all the would be bad asses at the local bars and hang outs whom thought they could get the best of John Andrews, nothing trains a wrestler better for a Battle Royal than a good ol' fashioned bar fight. Every man for himself... one man standing until being tackled by the cops if he's dumb enough to stick around... Battle Royals are my specialty... My debut with this company should show that... I know it's hard for someone like you David to understand the concept of multi-tasking so I have sent you several editions of dictionaries in various languages and also a box of Vagisil...
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:50 pm

John Andrews wrote:
Yeah yeah... i'm quaking in my cowboy boots there junior... If you call bribing men with sex and money in order to take out an opponent for them lady like, then your views are way off hoss... If you condone that... You sir can step right up for an ass kickin cause this OUTLAW isn't backin down from anybody, including you... My attorneys already viewed the footage from the show and has already assured me that there was nothing wrong on my end except the kiss lasting longer than it should have thanks to her...

Leviticus: I don't recall the events you are talking about happening. That doesn't matter though. The bottom line is this, they are ladies. They deserve to be respected on those grounds alone and as men that is exactly what we should be doing. I don't see how this is so hard to grasp? Aren't you one of those "Southern Gentlemen" people talk about so much or were you raised differently?

As far as the battle royal goes I have zero doubt that the winner will either be a member of GSW or one of it's affiliates. Despite my recent setbacks I am more then prepared for this match so I don't need a couple of guys playing Cowboys and Indians to remind me of the match. I already know and fully intend to win the battle royal as well as the FMC while the whole world watches.

As far as you David, I remember the last time we met. I held a great deal of respect for you. Things have changed though. You have sold our your morals for a little cash and a fake championship. Maybe it isn't me you should be talking to about priorities. Maybe you should tell the man in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Leviticastform wrote:

Leviticus: As far as you David, I remember the last time we met. I held a great deal of respect for you. Things have changed though. You have sold our your morals for a little cash and a fake championship. Maybe it isn't me you should be talking to about priorities. Maybe you should tell the man in the mirror.

Bryson: The irony of this statement is just drowning me in laughter.

Truly, Leviticus, FMW lost one of its comedic geniuses when you defected.

As for the rest of you who seem to want to 'stand up' for your friend-who-isnt-your-friend Butters, I'd gladly welcome you all to the ring. Then laugh as you all try to out 'Rugged Individual' one another, you lone wolves. You all want to play the anti-authority card, but like I said, if you really all care so much about a championship match whos outcome has little to do with you, go right ahead. See how well that helps the people you claim to want to assist.

Back to top Go down
David GS

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:36 am

John Andrews wrote:
My eyes are still on the prize Davey boy... See I am not the simpleton everyone assumes me to be... I can multi-task well, personally I thank all the would be bad asses at the local bars and hang outs whom thought they could get the best of John Andrews, nothing trains a wrestler better for a Battle Royal than a good ol' fashioned bar fight. Every man for himself... one man standing until being tackled by the cops if he's dumb enough to stick around... Battle Royals are my specialty... My debut with this company should show that... I know it's hard for someone like you David to understand the concept of multi-tasking so I have sent you several editions of dictionaries in various languages and also a box of Vagisil...

You're an idiot.

Leviticus wrote:
As far as you David, I remember the last time we met. I held a great deal of respect for you. Things have changed though. You have sold our your morals for a little cash and a fake championship. Maybe it isn't me you should be talking to about priorities. Maybe you should tell the man in the mirror.

If anything, you should respect me more than when we last met. You were approximately half the wrestler I was at the time, and the gap between us has done nothing but grow since then. As for the "fake" belt, you're only saying that because it's new. Give it time to grow, my young lower-midcarder. Give it time.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:16 am

I'll throw in a box of tampons for you too Davey boy... I remember how cranky you get when it's close to show time...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:00 am

Battle royale? Ah, what the hell, go ahead.

Drew is Andrew Carpenter on Facebook, right?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:50 am

Easty wrote:

No, fool, thats slegna. Come on.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 pm

No, Andrew Carpenter is Celt, remember?

P.S. You peoples' stupidity baffles me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:43 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Easty wrote:

No, fool, thats slegna. Come on.

...derp.

Got any way of contacting him asap? Want to discuss an idea I ran by him a little while ago.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:48 pm

You could message the correct guy on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next