Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread

Go down 
+19
David GS
Ashburn
cYnical
Seth
Easty
Nicholas Gray
Loins
RCA
Mark Johansson
PBrooks
Bobino
Edible14
Damien
ASL
X
Braxton
Sharpedo King
John Andrews
the nick bryson
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:40 am

Corruption
Live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California

Singles Match
Sage Braxton (w/ Santana Braxton) vs Runihura De Valentine

Hardcore Match
Nicholas Gray, Damien Inferno, STORMMASTER, and John Andrews vs Jack Eastwood, Daniel Prideman, Seth Rotunda, and Ripper

Abandoned Title Match
Apostasy (c) vs Son of Shark Boy

Ultraviolent Title Match
The Celt (c) vs Christian Parkes

Anarchy

Singles Match
Callum Pullin vs Paul Brooks

Singles Match
Mark Johansson vs Smoochy Da Frog

Main Event
Tag Match
David GS and Matt Ashburn vs Ryder Strong and Butters
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:26 am

Let’s lay our cards on the table, shall we?

Things were never supposed to be like this; the Gods know I sure didn’t have this fucking planned when I won the UV title. It was supposed to be my crowning achievement, not the fucking noose around my neck. And yet, 9 months later here I stands as a “B” Champion, a transitional holder, a paper champ who’s going to get knocked over by anything strong than a light breeze.

Is that my reward for 5 years of busted knuckles, gaping flesh wounds and pints of blood left on the floor, all in the name of competition, honour, justice and the red show?

I don’t want to sound like a bitch, but was a decent UV championship run really too much to ask?
I mean I begged, begged for the best challengers to face me, to add creditability and legitimacy to my reign, and what did I get? Non title matches, or worse yet not even booked at all. I was ready to take on the world with my title and face down the best of the best, just like all those before me...and they couldn’t even give me that.

I’ve actually ended up hurting the thing I’ve worked 5 years to earn. Because of me, because of this reign the title will mean less in the eyes of the fans. Do you have any idea how much that hurts me? Imagine busting your ass to get a certain job, and right when you finally get that job someone out of nowhere decides to strip that job of everything that made it worthwhile. Imagine being the reason why that job was stripped of everything. I’m the reason, I’m the problem, I’m the guy fucking this beautiful thing all up. I’m poison in the veins of the UV Championship.

If I was the champion you people needed, things won’t be so bad.

There was a time when the UV Championship threatened to overtake the Full Metal Championship, now I can barely keep this title the most coveted on the Red brand. Apostasy is digging deep, deep under my skin by saying he’s the best champion on Red right now. Why? Because he’s right. At first I wanted to reject that accusation, to hold up what defences I’ve had and say the meant more than what he’s doing, but I can’t keep lying to myself like that, it’s not fair to the fans or me.

Apostasy is the best Champion on Red right now, because he’s a fighting champion that’ll take on any challenger. That’s what makes a great champion, and I can’t say that myself now, because management won’t even give me the opportunity.

It’s actually breaking my spirit not being the Champion I needed to be. I could take all the lowest of the lows of all those blood feuds, but this; this could be the needle that breaks the camel’s back. Because on top of not being the champion I fought five years to be, YNG killed the red brand. Gutted what I’ve defended with all my heart.

They taken the best show in wrestling, the hardworking crew on television and stripped it of its glory. Despite our difference no man, ever, on the Red brand, went out there to give anything less than 100% for the show. They didn’t want to be a part of a piece of show production; they wanted to be the most exciting thing going. I look at 15.2...and I don’t see that now. I see a crew who couldn’t give a shit or not if the Red show tanked and was taken off the air.

That feeling, combined with not being the champion I need to be, is killing my will to fight on, folks.

And I know, it hurts to hear that coming from me. I won’t give in to false modesty; I know what I am to people, a constant pillar of hope against all the bullshit that happens in FMW.

But I can’t lie to you people, I refuse to...I won’t insult your intelligence by telling you a load of bullshit you and I both know isn’t even worth saying.

But, as I sit here lurched over the 10 pounds of metal and leather that once embodied competition, sacrifice and straight up in your face balls to the walls attitude, I ask myself...what’s the solution?

Do I crawl up into a ball and hope that shit just works itself out?

Do I bow out, leave and let things just continue to get worse?

Do I let a stupid punk in his rookie year, who actively hates this fucking business get his slimily hands on something as precious to me as the UV title?

Fuck. That.

Because! I’m not the man who digs the grave of this show! I’m not the man who’s going to roll over and die because the YNG said so! I’m not the man lets what he loves go to shit!

Nick Bryson! You...are fucking asshole of the highest order! You, through your fucking snake in the grass manipulation, have hurt the one thing in this company I thought I’d made invulnerable! This red of mine! You are toxic, you are venom, you are POISON! I FUCKING HATE YOU AND WHAT’VE DONE!

What did you expect when you pulled the most moronic stunt in the history of wrestling?! and yes I’m including David Arquette in that! What did you expect? That your old buddy Celt was going to just roll over and die for you?

I don’t even know how to fucking to do that!

YNG think they’re got their final victory, they actually think they’re the king of this shit because the own one hour of the best show in wrestling, and they’ve assaulted the roster!

Well done fucked the fuck up! Because! They left someone like me on the Godsdamned roster.

You think you’re in control? You think you’ve got this show by the balls?

Lets see what happens when someone like me goes off the deep end, shall we!?

Let’s find out what happens when someone like me kicks and screams AND SHOUTS AND YELLS AS LOUD AS HE FUCKING CAN!

Let’s see what happens when a guy like me tests out just how much he can get up your fucking nose!

See Nicky Bryson, oh, and your cockriding goons, you’re about to discover the joy that is me doing everything I can to get on your last nerve.

Anything I can think of to piss you morons off I’m going to do

You want your goons to be Full Metal Champion? I’m going to make sure they’re not.

You want to run the top hour of the red show? I’m going to find someone to buy you out

That chick you want to get freaky with? I’m going to tell her you have genital wards

You want catering to make you a sandwich? I’m setting the buffet on fire

You want Charlie Steen to appear in a segment on the show with you jerkoffs? I’m filling a bag with white powder, attaching it to a fishing rod and leading him off into the wilderness of the night

You want a Mountain Dew out of a the arena’s vending machine? Tough shit; I went and got a roll of quarters so I could specifically exhaust all remaining stock...just so you didn’t get any.

Anything I’ve to do to piss you fuckers off, I’m doing. You want to hold the top hour hostage? Guess what geniuses, now I’m holding your lives hostage.

What to know how I’m going to start all this? I’m going to go at 15.2 and pull out the best, most entertaining match I can out of Parkes before slapping the shit out of him for his disrespecting of this sport and ever thinking he could even be in UV title match. An all-black wearing emo borderline transgendered asshole who thinks this sport owes him something as UV Champion? Over my dead body.

Then I’m going to do a 22 minute victory lap of the ring so that little main event with DGS and Ashburn can’t air in time.

You thought when I started this promo I was giving up, didn’t you?

Oh kids, no, no no; I’m afraid Uncle Celt is running in very much the opposite direction.

One way or another I am going to find a way to be the best fucking UV Champion I can be, as well as taking down YNG brick by brick while I do it, and it’s going to be the most entertaining shit you’ve seen in your life all at the same time.

Because that’s the solution to this problem.

Back to top Go down
Pissant

Pissant

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jarryd Purser
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:18 am

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

You're falling

You're crashing

You're spinning out of control

You can't keep up

This isn't who you are

You're a liar

You're a fake

Give in to the world

Give into the pressure

Let us free

Do not let yourself be dragged down any farther

Let us loose

We shall destroy Paul Brooks

We shall liberate you from your losing streak

We shall show you success

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Or is this who you are?

Do you enjoy failing?

Do you enjoy being punished?

Do you get a sense of happiness from being beaten to a pulp, night in and night out?

Does it fill a hole, where something used to be?

It makes you feel better about something, doesn't it?

There's a skeleton in you closet, Callum.

Shall we let him out?

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thu--CRACK!

So you've chosen to fight off change?

What are you so scared of Callum?

I have a couple ideas.

Firstly, you don't want people to know about what's behind your facade.

About who you are.

About where you come from.

Your family.

Your connections.

Your past deeds.

Let's talk about these things, you may find this rather therapeutic.

Thump.

Crack.

Thump.

Thump.

Crack.

Sigh, you're rather nervous in there, aren't you?

Well let's get this deal with quickly.

Your name isn't Callum Pullin, despite the amount of papers you've signed under that name.

Although, you did know a Callum Pullin.

And you know where he rests to this day.

CRACK.

CRACK.

THUMP.

THUMP.

CRACK.

He's dead, isn't he?

Using his name, that makes you feel better, doesn't it?

It fills a void.

You killed him, didn't you?

It tore you apart, didn't it?

So you recreated yourself as him, to make yourself feel better.

To make him the good guy.

To make Callum Pullin a star.

To make yourself happy.

Oh how you have fallen.

How long can you push against the grain of the natural process?

How long can you keep going without losing your sanity?

How long do you have left, Cameron James?

Last edited by Jarryd Purser on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pissant

Pissant

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jarryd Purser
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:19 am

Singles Match
Sage Braxton (w/ Santana Braxton) vs Runihura De Valentine

Hardcore Match
Nicholas Gray, Damien Inferno, STORMMASTER, and John Andrews vs Jack Eastwood, Daniel Prideman, Seth Rotunda, and Ripper

Abandoned Title Match
Apostasy (c) vs Son of Shark Boy

Ultraviolent Title Match
The Celt (c) vs Christian Parkes

Anarchy

Singles Match
Callum Pullin vs Paul Brooks

Singles Match
Mark Johansson vs Smoochy Da Frog

Main Event
Tag Match
David GS and Matt Ashburn vs Ryder Strong and Butters
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:11 pm

“STORMMASTER is great in a Hardcore Bout.”

Outside the Staples Centre in Los Angeles, we see Peyton one of STORMMASTER's managers heading towards the technical area where the crew are in the middle of setting up the ring and cameras for another thrilling edition of Corruption and Anarchy. As Peyton makes his way backstage, fans start to flock around Peyton demanding for his autograph on behalf of STORMMASTER himself who is nowhere to be seen. While walking, Peyton decides to sign a few programs before making his way towards the backstage VIP entrance. With his backstage pass in hand, he flashes it in front of a bouncer who reluctantly allows him through and places it back in his coat pocket. He looks for a camera man and ushers him to follow him thus beginning the promo.

Peyton: So...

You were expecting STORMMASTER...

To be brutally honest with you, he has gone missing. Why? Personally I have no idea. He does that you know. Disappear at random moments when everyone least expects it. Perhaps he will make an unexpected appearance?

Perhaps.

My name is Peyton. I alongside my...uh...partner in crime Reggie took the task of capturing STORMMASTER and turned him a monster...

Well to be honest with you, we don't even know if he even is a monster. Reggie keeps thinking that he is some sort of Robot or Alien.

Then our future Abandoned Champion came calling...you know...Son of Shark Boy.

Personally I cannot stand him as he looks like a Shark...go figures but his manager is an absolute legend. He can translate the kid's body language. Amazing isn't it?

So the tag team of Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER were born. Great things were bound for them and for once I can actually be proud to be managing both of them.

STORMMASTER has the ability to start brawls. He's a fucking beast. Imagine putting him in a ring with Mark Henry and the Big Show, the whole fucking ring would explode. Whoops, I'm breaking the fourth wall here.

Son of Shark Boy however has got more going for him. He will become the new Abandoned Champion and me and The Linguist have every faith in him winning his maiden singles title. STORMMASTER however has this ability to pop up and bumfuck anyone that would get in his way.

So this now leads me to our current four man tag team match on Corruption and Anarchy later on tonight...

Seriously? STORMMASTER is teaming up with John Andrews and the Gray Inferno? Talk about a cheap win...look here comes STORMMASTER now...I think we should hide.

Suddenly Peyton and the cameraman following him hides behind a crate. Still rolling, the camera is focused towards STORMMASTER who is currently holding a chair.

Cameraman: What the fuck is he doing?

Peyton: I...I have no idea.

We see the tech crew frantically heading to STORMMASTER and stopping him in anyway shape or form. STORMMASTER then throws a chair aimlessly towards the guys setting up the ring and grabs another, chucking chair after chair after chair thus causing havoc at the same time.[/I]

Cameraman: We have to stop him!

At this moment in time, Peyton isn't worried about stopping STORMMASTER but is instead transfixed by the carnage that is left by him. Suddenly we see PERC's surrounding STORMMASTER with tazers, assault rifles and laser beams aiming directly at STORMMASTER. Randomly, from out of nowhere STORMMASTER grabs a tech member by it's throat and swings him around like a ragdoll, glaring at every single PERC officer that tries to get in his way.[I]

Peyton: [I](whispering to himself)
Incredible.

STORMMASTER then chokeslams the tech member onto the concrete floor and makes his exit while being fired upon at by machine gun bullets. As the dust settles from the mini carnage caused by STORMMASTER, numerous medical members engulf the entire backstage area to treat the injured and wounded tech members. Shaking his head in disbelief, Peyton faces the nervous cameraman, still in shock from what scenes he has witnessed and grabs the camera off him. He then places it on top of a crate and centres the camera, making sure that Peyton's face is within view.

Peyton: Well...

I guess Jack Eastwood, Daniel Prideman, Seth Rotunda and the Ripper have finally learnt something new...

STORMMASTER is great in a hardcore bout.

Peyton then climbs back up from his feet not taking his eyes off from the camera.

Peyton: I guess you lads might need to change your pants at this rate.

As Peyton leaves, we end the scene and the promo with a medical doctor treating the shocked FMW cameraman who is kitted up with an oxygen mask and a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Good things come to those that wait.

I’ve always been told this growing up. Be patient. Your turn is coming.

As a kid, I’d wait for my turn on the slide, my turn with the video games, my turn on the swings. I’d wait, and wait and wait. Always the last to go, last to have fun. I’d be patient and kind, following the rules. I’d sit back, silently complaining as the other kids forced their way to the front time and time again. I’d watch as the undeserving tried so impatiently to get their voices heard.

You know the phrase, “One bad apple spoils it for the whole bunch.”? I was always the bunch, getting spoiled. Never the bad apple. I can’t even count the number of times I never even got to enjoy a new toy or a fun event, because the punk kids, the Nick Brysons, the Matt Ashburns, the David GSs of the world decided they were more important, and they would go first at any cost.

The waiting period is over.

This is when the meek inherit the Earth; this is time for the nice guy to no longer finish last.

I am the top prospect in all of Full Metal Wrestling. Given a choice between myself and any other FMW Superstar… Anarchy chose me. They see that I’ve been loyally towing the line for oh-so-long. They see that I’ve earned my spot. They see that my time is now. They see that the sun is starting to break the horizon on the age of Butters.

FMW’s Number One Draft Pick… FMW’s New savior.

~*~

I don’t wanna do this… Butters voice can be heard carrying across the room. The hesitation is audible, lingering on his own words.

Bob, you gotta try to connect to the guy, he’s your partner this week. What better way to connect? Slegnadamus trying to edge Butters forward, urging him to continue.

I’m not even sure how this thing works… this is a bad idea; can’t I just rant into the camera like usual? Butters voice carries the tone of a kid being forced to clean their room to get the new cool toy that’s waiting for them downstairs.

It’s easy, you’re smart enough to figure it out, just dive right in. Slegnadamus makes it obvious that Butters is not getting out of this situation.

FINE! Butters finally caves and turns in his chair. In front of him the dim glow of a computer monitor illuminates with the homepage of Blurty, one of Ryder Strong’s regular blogging sites.

*CLICK*
Create Your Free Blog Right Now!
*CLICK*
Create User Name
Create Password

*CLICK*

So I have an account, is that enough? Butters’ voice is proving to be resistant the whole way, showing his distrust of the social media.

No, cut it out. Just create a new entry. It’s not hard. Slegnadamus’ voice seems to be quickly losing patience.

New Entry
*CLICK*

Subject: Uhhh… Hi everybody!
Mood: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Music: “Enemies of Reality” – Nevermore

You can’t just use our theme song, Bob. Think of something else. Something fitting. Butters glares at Slegnadamus as he corrects Butters.

Song: “Numba One Stunna” – Big Tymers
Settings: Private: __ Public: __

What the hell is settings? Butters confusion causes him to turn back towards his partner.

Check Public if you want everyone to be able to read it, or private if it’s just for you to read. Slegnadamus casually educates the lost Butters.

Why would I make it just for me? Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of posting it online? Butters seems almost angry at the idea of the private post.

To help you gather thoughts, like writing in a journal or diary. Didn’t you ever keep a journal? Slegna’s query hung in the air for a few moments.

Nope, I wasn’t a little girl… Butters clicks the mouse hard, checking the public button, scoffing at the idea of a private journal.

Subject: Uhhh… Hi everybody!
Mood: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Song: “Numba One Stunna” – Big Tymers
Settings: Private: __ Public: X

Uhhh… Hi Everybody?!

So, Slegnadamus thinks I need to reach out to more people, specifically Ryder Strong’s fanbase, to get some support in my first (of many) main event on Anarchy. I want to get everyone’s support as I go on to prove that I was the most intelligent choice for the Number One Draft pick, and as Ryder Strong and I pound some YNG faces.

So… yeah. Ummm, this whole “social media” thing isn’t as easy as it looks. I mean do I just type like I’d talk? Let’s try that. Hopefully this comes off pretty well. Obviously I’m new to this stuff, but that doesn’t mean that I’m any more or less awesome. Yeah, that’s how I talk, right?

This is more awkward than I expected, let’s go for a change of pace. Let’s talk about why I’m the Number One Superstar in FMW. You may ask yourself silly questions like, “Aren’t there stronger guys?”, “Wouldn’t a champion have been better??”, or even “Why not pick someone that’s been a proven winner?”

To your silly questions I say this: I’m –REALLY- Good. It’s a fact. I’m not the fastest, strongest, or most powerful, but nobody tries harder in that ring than Butters. People ask me if I’m upset about coming up short in matches and not having any championships. I tell them what I’m going to tell you. While I hate letting my partners down, the Slegnas, the BUGs, the Majins, I at least leave every match knowing I put everything I had into it.

…And that’s what’s in store for Your New Gods. (Damn, ellipses make statements look cooler, I’ll have to use them more.) … We will win. (Ok, now overusing, because that doesn’t look nearly as awesome.)

I’m confident that this is only the beginning for me. That I will take my title of FMW’s Number One Draft Pick (and Superstar) and go to places nobody expects from me, starting with a victory with my new friend, Ryder Strong. I think we need a team name. Strong Butter? Butter Ryder? Maybe we’ll work on that part later.

To make a very long story wicked short, I am not losing on Anarchy

… And I will prove why I –AM- Number One.

(Nailed that one, much cooler.)

*CLICK*

Happy Now, Slegna? I feel dirty. Butters pushes himself back from the computer, and watches as the page changes to his newly posted entry.

Good job, Bob. That’ll get some people on your side. Support is always good. Slegna pats his partner on the back. Let’s go get ready, you got a big match coming up.

Yeah, I’ll be there in a few minutes, supposed to be getting an e-mail, just gotta check it out. Butters nods as Slegnadamus leaves the room. Butters looks hesitantly over his shoulder a few times, then pulls back up to the computer.

*CLICK*
www.blurty.com
*CLICK*
Welcome Back, Butters!
*CLICK*
New Entry
*CLICK*
Subject: Number One…
Mood: Stress
Music: “Under Pressure” – Queen

Butters looks around the room as he clicks again.

Settings: Private: X Public: __

I can’t believe I’m doing this. This is stupid.

I don’t believe in diaries or journals, but I think making my feelings tangible might help. I need to succeed. I need to prove I wasn’t a mistake. I need to prove that I’m more than just a joke. This Number One Pick is heavy. I can literally feel it bearing down on my shoulders. I’m not quite sure how to live up to my own hype. I go out say things and act like the superstar I feel like I should be… but I’m never sure that I can keep up. This main event is huge. This is the first test, of many I’m sure. I want to believe I’m ready, but I know deep inside a person is never truly ready for that first huge leap.

This moment is bigger than I expected… And I thought it was going to be huge.

I’m in this not just for me… but for a promise. I made a promise after I swore to the world I’d never make them again. I promise the dearest person to me that I’d make her proud, as she lay in the hospital. I need to make her proud…

I need to win…

*CLICK*

I need to make her proud…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 Voting and Promo Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2