Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread

Go down 
+10
David GS
Edible14
Seth
Mark Johansson
PBrooks
Loins
The Natural Born Thriller
Antonio_G
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
14 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread Empty
PostSubject: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread Cornewlogodraft

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread Anarchylogo3

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread ProjectImage?url=%2Fsites%2Fmarketingstories%2FMarketing%20Story%20Images%2Foriginal.2f2df31a-11fd-4c9d-a7cd-6015de99393a

From the office of:
Sir Nick Bryson
Anarchy General Manager

For Official Release

Following the haneous acts delivered to the FMW viewing audience from the so called 'Superstar' Morpheus, I, Sir Nick Bryson, have little choice but to lay down the harsh, yet warranted, punishment to the previously mentioned performer and his associates.

Due to the obvious attempts of Morpheus to incite riotous behavior in public, he will be booked in his first official match in FMW on this weeks Anarchy as he is scheduled to face his friend Paul Brooks. It pains me to have to discipline both of these men, but anti-authority behavior will not be tolerated.

Also, because of obvious unfair circumstances, Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion Blake Vendetta will also defend his belt as David GS is scheduled for his rematch tonight. This time it can be assured there will be no shenanigans as anyone who is friendly to Blake Vendetta, or seeking to aid him in any way, will be banned from FMW for life. Other measures have been taken to ensure the matches fairness.

In an attempt to keep things balanced, Anarchy Talent Callum Pullin has been suspended one event and is not premitted to enter the premesis.

I sincerely hope that these young superstars realize their bright potentials and cease their continued journey down this self destructive path.

I will also be undergoing a personal, and thurough, audit looking into the everday operations of Anarchy including, but not limited to, the officiating staff, the ring crew, the trainers, the announce team, and etcetera. I refuse to let something so beloved by the people to fall into such a sad state of affaris. I pride myself on producing only quality products, and refuse to let anything else slip free. It is with a heavy heart that I write this, but what must be done must be done. Enjoy the show.

Oh, and Corruption will be running something of some sort.

-Sir Nick Bryson

Corruption 16.3
Live from the Huntington Center in Toledo, Ohio

Tag Team Match
Sharpedo King and STORMMASTER vs Dazz Andrews and Antonio Grimelli

FMW Tag Team Championship Match
Damien Blaze and Nicholas Gray vs Thaddeus Topaz and Carlos Czador

Hardcore Tag Team Match
Kuruk and Brett Jackson vs Jack Eastwood and Daniel Prideman

Anarchy 16.3

Singles Match
Morpheus vs Paul Brooks

Singles Match
Bobino vs Mark Johansson (/w Nick Bryson)

Anarchy Ultraviolent Championship Match
Blake Vendetta (c) vs David GS (/w Nick Bryson)

PROMO ONLY until Monday, August 13th at 11:59 PM EST
VOTING ONLY until Wednesday, August 15th, 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:31 pm

We're doing this again.

This thing where we face jobbers.

Jobbers I haven't heard of.

Are they even real people?

Maybe they're just manniquens dressed up like people.

That's what it feels like at this point.

A bunch of fucking manniquens lined up for us to knock down every show because YNGthe only ones left are giant vaginas or something.

Hell, at this point I don't even care about them. If they ever bother showing up I'll show them the same disinterest everyone else has in this fucking division now.

No one takes the division seriously anymore. At this point it's not even a division, just one team that's beaten everyone except YNGthe only one left that's trying to kill us with boredom, and bah Gawd are they suceeding. I hear "hey, Nick, we got a match" and I don't get excited at getting to continue showing how much worth the tag titles have. I sigh, hang up, roll over and go back to bed. I don't look forward to going to the arena, I don't look forward to going into the locker room, and I certainly don't look forward to going out and performing with the exact same bit that's it turned into these past months. Go out, face down random team of two guys far below our skill leve tossed together for no good reason, beat them down in no time due to vastly different skill levels, leave, do it again next show.

Would you be excited doing that? Don't lie to me, the answer is no you wouldn't.

Wrestling is a hard job. You go out and get the shit beat out of you (and beat the shit out of in turn) almost every night, maybe you get one day off. To keep going, you have to have two things. One, you have to love this business with everything you've got in your heart. And two, you have to be enjoying what you're doing at that time, referring to the matches you're having in the company you're in. It might surprise you to hear that I am completely lacking in two at this point. There's nothing positive in my matches, I don't feel like my in-ring skill is improving, or that I'm giving an entertaining performance, I don't feel like we're showing the strength of the tag division, or even the strength of ourselves. They're nothing but filler in a show. It's shit.

Christ, I've been complaining a lot these last months haven't I? But at this point I don't know what to do. I tried to break the unending chain of jobbers by agreeing to a match with Eastwood but pfffft that's apparently not as big a match as the Gray Inferno vs. Random Chucklefucks 1 & 2. What's left to do? Tie an arm behind my back? Both arms? Go in blindfolded? Would that somehow make things more of a challenge? Because I'm not entirely convinced that even that'd make things better! I don't even think we could switch divisions now, looking at the state of the other ones. Maybe jump off a sinker and see if I can swim to another boat? Has to beat drowning in this stagnation.

I guess at this point we can say I'm in a transitory stage, as a wrestler. I gotta figure this stuff out. Only thing I do know is...

Come the fuck on, YNG, face us already. I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Antonio Grimelli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:40 am

Bleep Bleep Bleep

There is no sprawling arm to reach from under the covers to turn off the alarm this morning. The bedroom is neat, tidy...empty. Antonio and Mila didn't come home last night.

I want sixteen pints of rum and then I go BOM BOM

Antonio raises a toast from his seat in the corner of the jam packed bar, bottle of rum in hand. Those around him follow his lead and raise their glasses to the sky. Mila stands up atop her seat with one arm around Antonio, half for support for him, half to support her. As the glasses her about to clink she makes her presence felt.

"A toast to the most talented man in FMW! Hip Hip", shouts Mila. "Hurray!", respond those who have jumped on the band wagon early and join them at their table.

"His victory so was emphatic, so brutal, so dominating, that it couldn't be televised. Never before has FMW seen a performance like Antonio produced at Corruption. And this is only the start. Antonio's road to the top has begun!"

Antonio grins to himself, thinking, "Man she is hot. I won that for you baby. Yeah...you're going to get some of the Italian saus-". His daydreaming is interrupted when he gets an unintentional rear end in his side. He looks down and sees a rotund man bent over, whipsering in the ear of Mila. "What the!?".

The man turns around and a small, sweaty, pudgy hand reaches up toward Antonio. The big Italian, unsure of where that hand has been, leaves him hanging.

"Oh, OK. Not a shaker. That's fine. I'm a... colleague of Mila's. I'm the man who'll be giving you your voice back." The sweaty little man smiles.

Mila takes note of Antonio's less than impressed response, "Eventually...we're in no rush obviously Antonio, but Doctor Atoe is the one I was telling you about. He can do the surgery Antonio. He can help you speak!". Mila finishes the sentence in a crescendo and reaches up to hug her slightly taken aback boyfriend.

"Call me Tom.", shouts Doctor Atoe as the music in the bar gets slightly louder. "I'm off for now, but we've made progress Antonio. Now go enjoy yourself, great victory by the way. Keep it up." The little barrel of a man waddles off, almost uninterested in Antonio's react.

The music continues to blast out and the bar begins to bounce as the crowd dance in unison. "Tom Atoe...huh." Antonio thinks to himself while sipping on his rum. He pauses for a second, laughs and shakes his head, then he sips on some more.

-------------------------

I told you being a good person would bring me good things.

I won my match. Mila is doing kinkier shit than my mind is capable of imagining, and now the atply named round, red-faced little man, Doctor Tom Atoe, is promising me that he can give me my voice back. Pretty cool, huh?

I'm in no mood to let this roll come to a stop, so the only thing I can do is go out and win again. Thrown in a match with Dazz Andrews against Sharpedo King and STORMMASTER, two of whom I beat in my last match. Sort of feels like they don't really care about me. I'm fine with that. For now. It's impossible to ignore the beacon of light, the glory of the good, the Elephant Gun, for too long. Impossible.

You see, I'll continue living the good life. Being a friendly guy, kissing babies and whatever else is stereotypically said about people running campaigns, because that's who I am now. I'm the essence of good. Fighting me? It means you're fighting yourself. I'm everything good about you, everything good about everybody. Fighting me? It means you're evil.

Sad thing is, some people embrace evil. They indulge in the bad things because they think it makes them cool. It doesn't make you cool, it makes you look like a silly billy. Take it from a man who has killed people with his bare hands for the mafia, no one likes a meanie.

So Dazz, I need you to up your game. Give up the tough guy act, it doesn't work. You're too much of a little weasel for anyone to actually be intimated by you. And you're record is too laughable to be taken as a serious threat. So just lighten up, embrace the light I'm shining in your direction and do something worth talking about.

Sharpedo and Shock Master, I've nothing against you guys. I won't even take pleasure in beating you into a pulp. Sure, back in the day, that would have been all I'd have wanted to do, but I've changed. And change is good. Maybe you guys should change too, because you're both pretty...uh...unsuccessful? Yeah, time to change.

I'm looking forward to my match. It feels like so long since I rolled out of bed dancing. So much has changed I barely know where to start. In fact, I won't even bother starting. It starts when I win my next match. And it starts again every time after that. The Italian Sausage is headed to the top men. Try and stop me.

Buona fortuna, ne avrai bisogno.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Brett Jackson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:47 am

This is how I'm supposed to help him?

Yes Michael, it's the only way.

But it seems so unfair.

Life is not about fairness.

I really hate hospitals.

Mary Jackson was fading fast. Her time was coming and she knew it. Her morning had went well by her estimation, or as well as any morning can go when you are bed ridden in a hospital with a terminal illness.

Her eldest son Brett, only barely in his 20s, was quickly becoming the man she had hoped he would be. He and her younger children had come to see her en mass that morning. They showered her with love and had steadily been planning what they would all do when she got better. She could only nod in agreement, knowing what they did not.

She would never see anything outside this hospital room again. There would never be another walk in the park or a lazy day of siting in the window and watching in wonderment as the storms rage outside. No this was it. She would not make it through the day but she thought it best to let them have those last few moments.

Why does she have to go?

It's just her time.

Does it hurt to see this much pain all the time?

I see no pain, only love.

I don't understand.

It's time.

It started with a cough. Dense and heavy, the result of smoking a pack a day for almost thirty years. Then came another and another and another in rapid succession. When Mary pulled her hand from her mouth her delicate long fingers were painted in crimson. She summoned the doctor and he assured her that she'd probably just coughed to hard. He handed her a basin in case it happened again and left the room, never seeing the look of fear and desperation in her eyes.

Brett: You okay mom?

Mary: Yeah Just need to....

Her voices trailed off as she felt another cough rising. She raised the basin to her face and out came more blood. And then more and more and more...

The children began to cry. Brett froze in a terror he had never before known. Mary coughed and coughed and gasped for breath. Then suddenly the coughing subsided. She took long deep breaths, trying to calm herself down, hating the taste of each. They were not crisp and clean breaths no they tasted of clinical grade disinfectant and the slightest tinge of copper.

So this was what death tasted like, Mary thought. Mary coughed again and knew she had a choice. She could fight on, trying to breath in a battle that she knew she would lose, or she could say goodbye to the souls she had brought into the world. Is that ever a choice for a mother? Her face filled with a terror that Brett had never seen. In a last ragged breath Mary managed four simple words.

Mary: I love you all.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she gasped. Brett knew even before the flat line siren shrieked that his mother was gone.

Brett and his siblings filed out of the room as the nurses and and doctors rushed in. The next half hour was spent with Brett and his siblings consoling one another. The room was filled with grief and sorrow and regret. Regret for the things left unsaid and for the things that were said in anger and for not taking the extra moments with her when there seemed to be no shortage of them left. Then in a flash it is all taken. They talked about her courage as she underwent the chemo and physical therapy. The fear and agony she felt when the her hair began to fall out and the situation suddenly became so real. Anger at themselves for not being supportive enough when she needed it the most. All that was left was the regret and the hope that maybe one day they could become half the person she was.

Brett was brought back from his thoughts by a hand on his shoulder. The doctor explain how very sorry he was and how she was ready for viewing if they wanted to say their goodbyes and see her one last time.Some one by one they went in, sharing a last few precious moments with her. Finally it was Brett's turn.

This is awful. How can you enjoy this?

This is not awful this is raw human emotion.
This is why I created them.
The only times in their lives they will feel this strongly, this deeply,
is now and witnessing the birth of life.

Couldn't you just go see a movie?
Watch.

Brett walked into the room slowly. he sat on the edge of the bed and stared at her. He remembered her laughing and smiling and happy but had heard that with times that faces and memories fade. She lay there still and lifeless, her mouth agape. He began to sob.

Brett: I'm so sorry. Mom I'm so so sorry.

He took her hand into his as he fought back against the tears. When he had calmed her folded her hands together and kissed her forehead.

Brett: I'll miss you mom. I'll do my best to take care of them. I'll do my best to make you proud.

He stood and walked to the desk and grabbed a pen and a sheet of paper. He quickly jotted something down and folded the paper and placed it into her hands.

Brett: So you will always know.

Brett walked to the door and turned to look at her one last time. He shook his head, turned out the lights and closed the door on the best person he had ever known.

What did he write?

We love you too.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The roads were dark and wet as he traveled to the arena but Brett drove with a fury. The danger was the only thing keeping him from the pain, as though he was speeding away from a bad dream. The radio had been turned off hours ago as each song seemed to be sadder and sadder and always directed at him. He knew that he couldn't compete in that state of mind. It seemed petty, almost selfish that he would leave his family now but he justified it to himself by saying that this would be how she wanted it. If that wasn't the case he knew he now had three more mouths to feed.

Lost in his thoughts he never saw the deer in the middle of the road. He heard the crash before he felt the impact. His windshield shattered around him cutting him and covering him in a blanket of broken glass. He closed his eyes for a moment but when he opened them he was started to find that his windshield was intact and he had to cuts. He felt a hand on his shoulder and he spun around to find no one. That's when he heard the voice and the angel with charcoal black wings appeared.

Don't be alarmed Brett. My name is Michael and I'm here to help you.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 pm

I could really get used to this winning thing. Two on the bounce now. A long time coming, but we're getting there. The Pack slowly becoming the force we were meant to be! I feel good. For the first time in a long time I feel good. It's time for some gold. Gray Inferno I'm coming for you!

One Week to 16.3

Eastwood:Prideman! I know you like nature and that shit, does that include space?

Prideman was sat in his usual chair, in the library, by the fireplace. He looked up at Jack, probably another drug-fueled rambling he pondered.

Prideman:You stoned? Only it normally takes me a minute or so of you speaking to me to baffle me. You've nailed it in one line! New record!

Jack's jovial mood was disconcerting, but in a good way. If that was possible.

Eastwood:New record! Just like Usain Bolt! I'm an Olympian of the mind!

Prideman:Fuck me.... you're wired. Look whatsup?

Eastwood:Do...you..like...space?

Prideman:Space from you? Often. Outer space? Yeah.

Eastwood:Right, I have a treat for you.

Prideman:This isn't going to end well....

Eastwood:Meteor shower. Tonight! We trek out into the woods, find a clearing and stare up and watch it. We can have a campfire, whatever gay shit you want to set up.

Jack begins to rustle around in a jacket pocket.

Prideman:Do you know what, that actually sounds great. Yeah I'd really li-

Eastwood:With this!

Jack pulls a huge bag of marijuana from his pocket. His eyes light up.

Eastwood:PSYCHOTIC HAZE!

Prideman:That would be the coolest band name!

Eastwood:I know right! But anyway, that's what we're smoking.

Prideman:Jack, every day with you I tread a fine line between fear and excitement.

Eastwood:Constant arousal?

Prideman:Jack, what the fuck? You push this too hard...

Eastwood:That's what he said. You know, your boyfriend?

He's proud of his own joke.

Prideman:You're making this weird.

Eastwood:And you're a 300 pound hippy. That's weird. You're gay. You have a boyfriend.

Prideman:Beastwood logic...

Eastwood:Oi! We are not having that catch on. Meet you by the door at half six.

Prideman:See you then.

The fear/excitement metre swayed to the left. Tonight would be a fun night.

Later that evening...

Jack and Daniel are in the woods. Sat on camping chairs they are leaning back and gazing at the stars above. They are quite high. All is silent apart from distant noises of birds and the crackling of the fire and the joint in Daniels hand. He takes a long drag.

Eastwood:So it's decided, if there is ever a movie of our lives made, we want the part where we wreck shop at FMW Headquarters set to something completely ridiculous. The Benny Hill tune or something?

Prideman:I dunno man. Film-goers...like, they want like... comedy or something poignant. Because a slow-mo to like “Where is My Mind?” will work. That song, first time I heard it. Bang! My head, like... exploded.

They are both in fits of laughter. Even Jack, a man known for holding himself under the influence of drugs, is losing it all together.

Eastwood:Fuck... yeah.

Prideman:That's your input?

Eastwood:Wheeerrreeee are my flapjacks?

Prideman:Nice.

Their laughter fades out. They begin to enjoy the silence. Daniel inhales again, a huge drag and passes the joint to Eastwood. Away from the clearing Daniel hears twigs snapping, leaves rustling. He jumps, finding himself jittery all of a sudden. He's palms begin to sweat, in fact, perspiration leaks from all over his body, like a great flood out to drown him.

Shit. Shit. Shit. What the fuck? What was that noise.

He lifts himself from his chair, heading for the noise. There were wolves in this wood, he knew full well. But the noise called him like the wind whistling through the branches of the trees. Never had he felt more compelled. His senses were heightened, suddenly he became aware of the smell, a predator? It didn't smell good. Stalking quietly he followed.

Why does shit like this always happen, a good night. That's all I wanted. Now I'm a crime fighting mastermind... Wait I don't know this is a crime. Well, fighting bad guys... I'M SO HIGH!

Making his way closer he could see a figure, a man possibly. It didn't look big enough to be a bear. He crept closer, his feet surprisingly quiet on the undergrowth, it was as if he was floating.

SNAP!

A twig snapped beneath his feet. It sounded like a gunshot. That figure begin to dart away.

Prideman:GET BACK HERE! YOU CAN'T GET AWAY

He was gaining on the figure. He swung his arms, fail. It was as if the figure dissipated between his fingers. Like a madman he swung, with the same conclusion each time. He closed his arms tight, like a redundant Venus fly trap. It was the ultimate game of cat and mouse but this mouse was something the cat couldn't understand. How was the prey just disappearing. Gaining once more Prideman dived, limbs outstretched and brought down the figure.

Prideman:Come on then you bastard, stalk me will you! Watching us were you?!

The figure was silent. Desperation was taking over him. He had to know who this was, and more importantly what he had that Daniel could sense. That Daniel craved more than anything. He flipped the figure over, he wasn't anywhere near as strong or as large as Prideman.

Prideman:Seth.... Something told me it would be you.

He was still. Silent, staring at the monster that loomed over him.

Prideman:Jealous? Is that it? Spying on me and Jack? Well, why should you care eh? You don't bother to hang out with us. Always speaking to that slimy agent of yours. All because of your gold card...

Seth remained as before, still and silent. Frustrating Prideman further.

Prideman: Speak up you cunt.

Seth stared straight back at Prideman. His expression blank. The his lip started to curl up into a smirk.

Oh – STOP!
With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse
But there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself
Prideman reached and fumbled on the ground around himself, searching.
Where is my mind?
He found it. A rock.
Where is my mind?
He lifted it high above his head.
Where is my mind?
Bringing it crashing down he smashed Seth's skull. It folding round his hand. His goal achieved.
Way out in the water
See it swimmin'
Prideman fished about in Seth's pockets. He knew what he craved.
I was swimmin' in the Caribbean
Animals were hiding behind the rocks
He'd found it.
Except the little fish
But they told me, he swears
Tryin' to talk to me, coy koi.
THE GOLD CARD
Where is my mind?
He stepped up, placing the card into his pocket.
Where is my mind?
Wiping the sweat from his forehead and the blood from his hands onto his jacket he made his way back towards the clearing where Jack remained. There was no looking back.
Where is my mind?
As if his life was in slow motion the walk took forever,
Way out in the water
See it swimmin' ?
Each step across the previously silent undergrowth now seemed intensified.
With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
Everything felt so heavy now.
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
He was making it ever closer. He could see the fire burning.
Your head will collapse
If there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself
He took his seat. Jack hadn't seemed to have moved.
Prideman:Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?

Eastwood:You've just sang that straight for the last fifteen minutes man! You're tripping!!!

Prideman:Nah Jack. I was just living through the epic bit of the movie. In slow mo. “Where is my mind” for sure.

Prideman reached into his pocket. It was like the gold card had never been there.

Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 pm

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MEMO

TO: FMW Roster
DATE: August 13, 2012
SUBJECT: Resignation
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a fun ride FMW but this weekend is going to mark the end of my career (for now) as a professional wrestler. Why you ask? The answer is quite simple. I've been offered an executive position that I feel will be beneficial to myself, the fans and the rest of the talent in Corruption, Ammunition & Anarchy and I didn't even have to sleep with the boss' daughter to get it. I'd like to thank everyone I've had to the chance to wrestle with and against. Every match brought something better out of me each time. There will be a time every once in a while that I will come back and wrestle but only if its good for business. That being said, I think there's a few people I should address:

Nick Bryson - Why are you the first to be addressed? You and me have unfinished business that from now on. You tried to pull me off of the Ammunition card but I now have the power to do as I please, when I please. Your days of pulling tricks and cards out of your sleeve in order to have an unfair advantage over those who oppose you are coming to an end. By the time I am done with you Nick the only thing you will have left is a dead man's hand. Am I threatening your life physically? No but rather your career as someone in power.

Bobino & Blake - Both of you have helped me a great deal since I've been here and I plan on returning the favor. Our fight against the YNG is not over. It is merely beginning. Anytime Bryson tries to pull a fast one on you guys, I can simply overturn any and all decisions. From now on FMW will be a place where wrestling matters and only the best survive. No politics. You have my word.

Morpheus - I find it fitting that in my last match in this company I get to have it with a man I truly respect. I got nothing to say to you that I already haven't said previously my friend. Let's steal the show.

In closing, I only got one thing to say. FMW: Time to play the game.

Sincerely,

Paul Brooks
FMW Head of Creative

Feel free to leave any comments below.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:01 am

All alone Mark Johansson sits in a room, sitting cross legged and breathing slowly. It is important to breathe deeply and slowly, the hardest part was to focus on the breathing once that was done everything else just falls in to place. Heart rate slows and only your thoughts remain.

The smell of incense helps with the process, some may find it intoxicating however it helps to alleviate stress, to focus the mind. To fight back the anger that rises.

At least once a day Mark goes through this process, it helps block out the past and gives a renewed energy towards the future, to what the day will or will not bring. For a long time Mark has lacked focus, it has been his undoing, it has caused him to be inconsistent, it has allowed him to be attacked when he could have been achieving greatness. Focus is what Mark needs and meditation helps.

Even with his eyes closed Mark still has a strong sense of the energy around him, he can tell when someone enters his sanctum, no matter how slyly they try to enter, no matter how hard the try to hide he can tell they are there. All by that important first step.

Breathing.

“Meditation? Really?”

A familiar voice but Mark tries to ignore it.

“Next birthday, I’ll buy you an ‘Enya’ CD.”

But it’s hopeless the concentration has been broken. A foreign object has entered his sanctuary.

“The complete works. Maybe some whale sounds too.”

Mark’s eyes ease open, his heart rate increases to above the resting rate.

“Morning Nick.”

Standing up slowly, Mark brushes himself off before shaking his stable mates hand. Nick had had a big night, you couldn’t tell though there were no bags under his eyes and he had the usual energy of a man dedicated to his mission.

“I thought you had some gala last night?”

“Ohh, I did finished around three, good night nothing too eventful.”

Mark’s eyes dart to his watch, it is only 9am. It’s not a surprise this was Sir Nicholas Bryson sleep was for the dead in his eyes. One can’t become a man of his stature by spending too much time in bed.

“What’s with the meditation?”

Judgingly Bryson sniffs the incense before pulling away in disgust.

“Helps focus the mind –“

“The spirit and chakra too?”

Mockingly Brsyon moves past Mark and into the main room, it was a lavish apartment. New, bought with the salary rise Mark had received almost weekly since the fingerpoke of doom and the creation of ‘Your New Gods’.

It’s amazing to think how half a year ago Mark was out of a job, struggling to make eneds meet and in a crappy apartment that rocked every time a train went past. Now he has a gardener to tend to his courtyard, a doorman who calls the lift and opens doors for him.

“You didn’t answer my question.”

The frank statement brought Mark out of his disbelief about how far he had really come.

“About the meditation? Yeah I did –“

“You said it soothes the mind, body and spirit”

“I just said the mind,”

“Not really a reason as to why but to what,”

“Not going to argue semantics with you, Nick I told you why I do it,”

All that work to soothe yourself and relax can be brought down quite quickly, by just a few choice words.

“Do you want to find your inner self? Become enlightened?”

Bryson knows what he is doing, Mark knows this, and Bryson has made a career out of being able to say the right thing to get a reaction out of an opponent.

“Or is it because you don’t want to be angry anymore?”

“That.”

“Ahh, I knew we would get there sometime today”

Calmly, Bryson sits down at the table and wheels around the morning newspaper taking it a glance before pushing it away.

“You shouldn’t bottle down your anger, that’s how tumours start,”

“That’s the point of the meditation genius so I’m not bottling in I am releasing it,”

“What it secreats through your skin or something,”

“Err…”

“You’re thinking of sweat Marky Mark, and you have sweat glands for that, no such thing as anger glands. But hey, I’m no doctor,”

“As much as I’m loving this chat about my personal daily routine, is there a point to this visit?”

“Why yes Mark there is, you see, YOU have a match,”

Finally after two long boring shows where Mark has stood by and watched the entirety of the show that his stable owns he will be able to be a part of it. To be a part of something once again.

“The thing is though, Catalyst is coming. As much as Anarchy is currently the show stealer on the red brand, rightfully so if you ask me, Catalyst provides just that,”

Bryson pauses as if waiting for Mark to say something.

“A Catalyst?”

Bryson points to Mark and touches his nose again pausing for a reaction.

“He knows”

“Mark knows indeed, but I know something Mark doesn’t know… or he does but doesn’t wish to admit,”

Mark now sitting opposite Bryson looking at with the same dullness as if a child just about to receive a lecture from a parent.

“You’re a angry, angry man. Think about it, all your life you have played a character who has done extreme acts of violence. You were charged with assault,”

“As a way to look legitimate to a mob boss!”

“Regardless, you still attacked the man. Quite efficiently too. Look at other things, even when you were acting the good guy you still had one of the most brutally efficient finishers within the federation,”

“This is the past you are talking about, I am trying to have a renewed focus to channel the energy to ‘your New Gods’”

“Don’t feed me that bullshit, you aren’t some well adjusted man you are a convicted criminal,”

“You’re about to cross a dangerous line Sir Nick,”

“No, I’m not, you see Anarchy was brought back to bring back that brutal pure style of wrestling. That Is why I have you, you may not want to believe that you have it in you but you do,”

Seemingly cooled down from the possibility of a physical confrontation with Bryson about his past Mark once again eases into a more relaxed mode allowing for Bryson to head back on the attack.

“This show before Catalyst I want intent from you Mark, an intensity that will strike fear into opponents and allow us to use Catalyst as an opportunity to cause the destruction of Corruption, leading to the one true red brand.”

With this Bryson stands up leaving for the door.

“Focus yourself on you adept abilities,”

With this the man was gone, all that has been built in the last six months has been from a single moment. A moment when it seemed that Mark had broken character when in actuality he had done just as he always had, an act to join ‘Your New Gods’ was a survival skill. Something to put food on the table was the excuse that Mark had given to everything but could it be a deeper psychological issue. Could it of been that he was sick of playing a character and truly wanted to be his own man?

The following day Mark had settled into his routine, lighting the incense and sitting down for his morning meditation. Focusing on that breathing, concentrating his mind. Something was different, no matter how hard he tried the heart beat would not lower to a resting beat. There was a fire in his chest, a good fire. Mark’s eyes snapped open a difference from the usual slow opening, something was different.

“Fuck it,”
Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Antonio Grimelli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Corruption 16.3

Tag Team Match

Hardcore Tag Team Match

Anarchy 16.3

Singles Match
Morpheus vs Paul Brooks

Singles Match

Back to top Go down
Seth

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Rotunda
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:17 pm

Corruption 16.3

Tag Team Match

Hardcore Tag Team Match

Anarchy 16.3

Singles Match
Morpheus vs Paul Brooks

Singles Match

Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:50 am

Corruption 16.3

Tag Team Match

Hardcore Tag Team Match

Anarchy 16.3

Singles Match
Morpheus vs Paul Brooks

Singles Match

Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:26 am

[center]Corruption 16.3

Tag Team Match

Hardcore Tag Team Match

Anarchy 16.3

Singles Match
Morpheus vs Paul Brooks

Singles Match

This was my bad, guys. I had every intention of promoing this afternoon, but I misread the promo-only/voting-only aspect of the deadline. My sincerest apologies.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Brett Jackson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Corruption 16.3

Tag Team Match

Hardcore Tag Team Match

Anarchy 16.3

Singles Match
Morpheus vs Paul Brooks

Singles Match

Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Corruption 16.3

Tag Team Match

Hardcore Tag Team Match

Anarchy 16.3

Singles Match
Morpheus vs Paul Brooks

Singles Match

Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Corruption 16.3

Tag Team Match
Antonio is becoming one of my favourites.

Obvs.

Hardcore Tag Team Match
Preferred.

Anarchy 16.3

Singles Match
Morpheus vs Paul Brooks
Cos he promo'd.

Singles Match
Cos he promo'd.

Just cos.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Corruption 16.3

Tag Team Match

Hardcore Tag Team Match

Anarchy 16.3

Singles Match
Morpheus vs Paul Brooks

Can you say upset?

Singles Match

Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Corruption 16.3

Tag Team Match

Hardcore Tag Team Match

Anarchy 16.3

Singles Match
Morpheus vs Paul Brooks

Singles Match

Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:51 pm

We join Damien in a Wendy's restaurant. He's sitting in a booth alone, eating from a carton of chicken nuggets. As he chews on a bite, he pulls out his phone and checks the time: 8:54 p.m.

"Twenty minutes late and counting," he mumbles in annoyance. "As if I have nothing better to do than wait for his ass."

The door suddenly swings open and a man in a long black trench coat walks in carrying a long, wooden box under his arm. His face is shadowed by the coat's hood, but Damien already realizes who it is. The man spots the Sin Eater and approaches slowly. He stands the box up against the table and takes a seat across from Damien, pulling his hood back slightly, revealing gaunt, haggard features.

"Damien," he says, his voice barely above a whisper. "Thank you for meeting with me."

"Skip the pleasantries, Jacob," Damien replies. "Aren't you supposed to be dead?"

"Officially, yes," Jacob says with a sneer. "That bastard Gabriel Crow brought me pretty close. But in the end, immortality can not be broken by some wayward servant of the Abyss."

"Gabe always thought he was above the rules. I'm just glad that mental link was broken."

"You're welcome, by the way."

"Fuck you."

Jacob shifts his gaze down to the table.

"How is Jessica?"

"She's turned out to be a chip off the old psychotic block," Damien says, glaring at his food.

Jacob's eyes go wide in surprise.

"That isn't possible. She was so pure-hearted."

"She's also the daughter of a man who had her gangraped by a group of skinhead rednecks to help bring out her boyfriend's killer instinct."

Jacob remains silent for a long moment. Damien continues eating his food, trying not to allow his impatience to show on his face.

"It's hard to believe," Jacob says finally. "I tried to raise her to be everything I wasn't. Kind, generous."

"Blind leading the blind," Damien says, pushing his food away. "What'd you call me here for?"

Jacob grabs the box and pulls it onto the table. He unhooks the clasps and opens it, revealing a beautifully crafted cane. The handle looks to be made of silver, a stark contrast to the the dark ebony shaft. Etched into the wood is a dragon, carefully carved with the utmost detail, then painted a light jade. The handle sticks out at a ninety degree angle from the shaft, and seems to latch into place.

"I suppose I owe you," says Jacob, "for banishing Sonneillon. With the demon gone, I can live my eternity as I wish instead of in servitude."

"What is this," Damien asks, entranced by the cane.

"I'm not completely sure. I've run tests on it to check it's capabilities and come up with nothing. It's enchanted, no doubt. I tried to smash it with a sledgehammer. It left no mark, and the head of the hammer snapped off."

Damien reaches his hand out and takes hold of the cane. He closes his eyes and focuses upon the cane's aura, and is suddenly overwhelmed by the power coming off of it in waves.

"Holy shit," he grunts, dropping the cane. "There's at least three seperate Powers involved in its making."

"It's always three," remarks Jacob, standing up from the table. "Consider my debt to you paid in full."

Without another word, he leaves, the restaurant employees watching him on the way out. Damien closes the case and grabs another chicken nugget.

"Beautiful cane," a voice muses from across the table.

Damien does his best not to acknowledge the presence across the table, keeping his eyes trained upon his chicken.

"First time you've appeared to me in front of people, Eliza," he mumbles. "Why?"

"Curious to your reaction, love," she replies. "I'm actually a little disappointed. I was hoping for a gasp, at least."

"And alert the people that work here of my seemingly schizoid tendencies? No, thanks."

"They're already staring at you for talking to yourself like this."

"God damn it."

Damien glances toward the front counter out of the corner of his eye. Sure enough, all of the employees are staring straight at him.

"It's not like you need to speak anyway," Eliza says. "I can hear your thoughts just fine."

"I don't much like the sound of that," Damien replies. "I've had too many other occupants up there already."

"It's not like that, exactly. It just makes it easier for us to communicate."

Damien shakes his head and chances a glance back to the front counter. Most of the employees are now busy with tasks around the kitchen, all except for the girl at the cash register. She continues to stare at Damien a dreamy look in her eyes.

What's her problem, he thinks.

"She thinks you're hot," Eliza replies brazenly.

Yeah, right.

"It's true. It's not like you're an ugly guy."

Sure about that?

"Don't let the Skank Twins lower your confidence. Do you not realize how many girls tend to hit on you?"

Uh. . . .

"Typical awkward male. You should go for it."

Damien looks up and smiles.

Why would I want her when I've got you?

Eliza frowns at him and shakes her head.

"I won't always be here, love."

Without waiting for Damien to reply, Eliza disappears. Damien stares ahead, confused at those last words. He looks back to the counter, looking at the girl who is staring at him. After a moment, he shakes his head. He stands up, grabs the case holding the cane, and leaves the restaurant. He jumps into his rented sedan, tosses the case in the back, and drives off, heading for the arena.

Well, here we are again. A new pair of jobbers, ready to get the skulls crushed.

I've got a different opinion from my partner. I don't think YNG are trying to bore us. I think they're just pussies.

Think about it. They revived a dead brand so they could dominate it. They hide behind a rich asshole who hands them whatever they want. They can only win by cheating or other underhanded tactics.

Then they see a team that took the tag belts off of what was supposed to be the greatest team in history, Caesar and Harlequin. They see a team that went on to dominate a division. Though it was stagnant, there were still teams worth facing at the beginning.

Leviticus and Jonathan King.

Slegnadamus and Butters.

Sharpedo King and Stormmaster.

Eastwood and Prideman.

And they all fell.

So, stay away, YNG. Be the pussies we all know you are.

Or you're liable to get your skulls crushed.

. . . . . . . .

Oh, by the way. Quick question to management.

WHICH OF YOU MOTHER-FUCKERS BOOKED ME AS DAMIEN GODS DAMNED BLAZE?!
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:42 pm

I don't have to do this, you know.

There's nothing that says I have to win the Anarchy Ultraviolent Championship back from Blake Vendetta at 16.3. In all honesty, I probably don't need to. There have certainly been a fair number of voices in my ear, telling me I shouldn't even bother trying.

"Why bother?" they say. "You were screwed during your last match with Vendetta; who's to say it won't happen again? Yeah, Bryson's threatened anyone thinking about interfering with a permanent ban from FMW, but let's face it - outside of YNG, there's not a soul on the roster who respects him, his authority, or anything he says."

Part of me wants to listen to them, and leave the UV division behind altogether. I could be spending my time here in more productive ways.

I could be challenging Chris Austin for the FMW Championship.

... what?

Oh, fuck off. Don't look so surprised. Remember Ultimatum? Remember my match with Austin, and how he won that match only because of a lapse in my concentration? If I were to face him again, that wouldn't happen. I'm of a different mold now, a different mindset; besides Apostasy and maybe Skyler, I stand as one of the only men in this company who could take the Full Metal Championship from Chris Austin.

And yet here I am, cashing in for my rematch with Blake Vendetta. I don't have to, but I am. And do you know why? Do you know why, instead of setting course for the greener pastures I so long for, I've resigned myself to continued competition with the vermin-infested rookie patch that is Anarchy?

My ego forbids me to do otherwise. My pride won't allow me to.

Blake Vendetta and I have faced off in singles competition once. Just once. And regardless of how it happened (the rest of you can all fuck off), he beat me. He took the Anarchy Ultraviolent Championship from me.

I can't let that stand.

The main event can wait. The Full Metal Championship can wait. Chris Austin, Apostasy, Skyler Striker - the men I should be facing, the opponents I deserve to be facing - they can all wait. Hell, even Morpheus can wait. For now, the kid who calls himself the Mockingjay has my whole, lone, and undivided attention.

Consider yourself warned, kid - I'm coming for my belt.

And come hell or high water, I'm taking it back.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Corruption 16.3

Tag Team Match

Hardcore Tag Team Match

Anarchy 16.3

Singles Match
Morpheus vs Paul Brooks

Singles Match

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Voting and Promo thread
Page 1 of 1