Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Recap Thread V. 2.0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

Character Recap Thread V. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Character Recap Thread V. 2.0   Character Recap Thread V. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:39 am

Since the old one is now in the archive, I figured i'd start a new one. So, I'm going to list some plot-points and elaborate on them as I get the time.

1. Magic: Damien is a novice wizard. He has only been studying and practicing the art for a year or two (a few months after he was injured), but is already a decent hand at pyromancy and telekinesis, as well as being able to open his sight to the spirit world.

2. Jess: She is Damien's ex, and currently an antagonist. Before Damien was injured, they were in love. Her father (whom I no longer remember the name of, so I will refer to him as Allen from here on unless someone else remembers) was an immortal, empowered and made wealthy by a powerful demon. Allen was supposedly killed by Gabriel Crow following Damien's injury. Jess was an innocent girl who knew nothing of her father's dealings. She met Damien not long after he became involved in Allen's dark business. soon, she and Damien began dating, and she was kidnapped by a group of redneck skinheads, and then tortured and raped.

Annnd laziness kicks in. more to come.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Character Recap Thread V. 2.0   Character Recap Thread V. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:57 am

Damien wrote:

2. Jess: She is Damien's ex, and currently an antagonist. Before Damien was injured, they were in love. Her father (whom I no longer remember the name of, so I will refer to him as Allen from here on unless someone else remembers) was an immortal, empowered and made wealthy by a powerful demon. Allen was supposedly killed by Gabriel Crow following Damien's injury. Jess was an innocent girl who knew nothing of her father's dealings. She met Damien not long after he became involved in Allen's dark business. soon, she and Damien began dating, and she was kidnapped by a group of redneck skinheads, and then tortured and raped.

Well he wasnt a very good immortal then was he.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Character Recap Thread V. 2.0   Character Recap Thread V. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Oh boy I've been hoping this thread would reappear. I'll do this after the current arc ends next promo, and then I can chronicle all the stupid shit in this story.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Character Recap Thread V. 2.0   Character Recap Thread V. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:16 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Damien wrote:

Well he wasnt a very good immortal then was he.

I can not say anything on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Recap Thread V. 2.0   Character Recap Thread V. 2.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Recap Thread V. 2.0
Page 1 of 1