Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you currently playing?

Go down 
+14
Slegna
Jeff
Drew Michaels
Mark Johansson
TJ Tilli
Easty
Christian Moorebyss
Abel Steele
Leon Caprice
Rottata
Nicholas Gray
The Returned
Eric Scorpio
Rogue
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue

Rep : 0

What games are you currently playing? Empty
PostSubject: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:12 pm

Just got a PS3 on Black Friday, so far I've been playing inFamous, and COD Modern Warfare 2, aka the best fucking game on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Been playing Dragon Age: Origins and COD Modern Warfare 2 myself. I'm actually currently anxious to go play some more.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Yeah I'm on my like third play through of Dragon Age Origins right now. I love that game.

Playing alot of that and NHL 10
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:10 pm

You guys should post your PSN names so I can add them to my PS3

mines PSN: ericscorpio78
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:17 pm

The Left 4 Dead 2 demo. When I get some money I'll be buying it.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Since I'm not in the next generation of gaming yet, I'm still stuck on a PS2. Luckily there's Ultimate Alliance 2, SvR 10... and SvR 06. That game is still awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:46 pm

my PSN: ManOfMayhem7
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:48 pm

PSN: ClarkeTheViking
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:13 am

PS2 - Fifa 2009, going to be getting 2010 soon, maybe christmas.
Wii - Wii Cricket, I've waited so long for a cricket game on the Wii and it finally delivered. No cartoon graphics here, but I'm saddened by some key aspects lacking.
PC - Neverwinter Nights 2, such an interesting game.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:47 am

PSN: Wiggy280

I am playing the arse off COD MW2... it is the sh!t.

Also playing Tiger Woods 10... it's so realistic you even get to have affairs with dirty sluts all over the globe. (seriously it is quite good, as far as a golf game can go)
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:31 am

I'm not a huge gamer, but I have become addicted to SvR 2010 on the Wii. I've just made Christian so I'm gonna start the career mode in the very near future.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:18 am

Wait, you don't have to make Christian in 2010.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:07 am

I meant as in my character Christian Moore. Not Captain Charisma. Sorry for any confusion. You'll have to excuse my mess ups every now and then, I'm a natural blonde lol.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:47 am

I made me and my dad in SvR10, then had us beat JeriShow for the titles. Fun times.
Back to top Go down
TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TJ Tilli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:19 am

I made my brother and myself in SvR '10 and had us beat DX for the titles. He got upset because he likes DX.
Back to top Go down
http://tilliwrestlingfederation.wikia.com/
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:55 am

Currently playing GTA 4 and it is awesome. I have noticed how different it is compared to the other GTA games, there are no stupid mini games, like flying remote control helicopters with magnets hooked up with them. The other difference is the violence, i mean blood spattering all over the place, execution killings it really is something.

Other game i have gotten into is Left 4 Dead 2, pretty awesome especially the computer run AI.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 am

Finally, finally, fucking finally beat the first Modern Warfare game. Good ending, a bit anticlimatic I guess. As for what I'm playing, well...

* Batman: Arkham Asylum
* Madworld
*New Super Mario Bros. Wii
* Pokemon Pearl
* N+
* 'Splosion Man
* Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
* Ghostbusters
* Assassin's Creed
* Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
* Zakk and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
* Prototype
* WarioWare Twisted
* World of Warcraft

Eventually I might beat one of the other million games before I start another. Probably not though.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:38 pm

I'm playing the shit outta Pokemon Diamond right now, patiently waiting for Black and White to come out in March. I need another game or two for the DS, though, as the only game I have is said Diamond. Anyone got any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:14 pm

As I said in my previous post, I'm playing N+ right now. It's simple as hell, you're a ninja trying to get through complicated puzzle rooms in an effort to collect as much gold as possible and the only button you use is jump. I picked it up for like $7 used at a Gamestop and the shit is addicting. You can pick it up, do a set of like 4 levels, it'll save itself, and you can put it back down to come back to whenever without losing any progress. Totally awesome.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:28 pm

You mean that N Game that's been online for about 7 or so years now?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Oh how I wish I could post things, so many fantastic things. Shame my 360 is a useless piece of shit that doesn't work. Need new one. Least my PS2 still works for pirati-I mean borrowing games.

Persona 4
Zone of the Enders
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Jeff wrote:
I'm playing the shit outta Pokemon Diamond right now, patiently waiting for Black and White to come out in March. I need another game or two for the DS, though, as the only game I have is said Diamond. Anyone got any suggestions?

My mate ordered Black from Japan when it was released there and has it finished since then.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:32 pm

I've played a little bit of it on an emulator, I wish I knew Japanese Sad
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:49 pm

I've got Black on Pre-Order, the Australian Version comes out March 10, which is only like, 4 days after the US version is released, which is awesome. I don't need to wait 3 months from the US date for it!

At the moment, I'm playing Madden 09 (I can't find a later version of Madden anywhere), and I find it's one of the most addictive yet frustrating games I've ever played.

I try and play Black Ops, but it's boring. I know if I take it online, it'll be better, but I don't have the internet connection to do that.

I'm really hanging out for Australian Rules Football 2011 to be released. That looks epic!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:47 am

I've gone and got myself addicted to the Nazi killing in Black Ops. Dear god have I wasted some hours on that.

Also AFL 2011 should be awesome, unfortunately every other AFL game ever made has been made by fuckwits with no idea of how the sport actually works so my hopes are definitely NOT up.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:27 am

Games i'm currently playing

PS3
- FIFA 10 (soon to get FIFA 11, but so hard to just let all my hard work go to waste)
- Infamous (finished it but just perfecting it)
- Haze (Nice game, doing a co-op with my brother)

PS2
- Kingdom Hearts (went back for the fun of it all)

PSP
- God of War (Awesome game, pretty easy too, however it goes from easy as to extremely insane in the last boss battle, saving some time before I try again aka find a walkthrough to help me)
- Assassins Creed (I thought the PSP version would suck compared to the others, and it kinda did, but it still gives you the freedom to explore and various ways to kill. Finished it quickly as it lacked a lengthy storyline)
- GTA Vice City Stories (Started it for the old school feeling of playing it on PS2, still enjoy it)
- GT (Awesome game, awesome graphics, only drawback is the unability to customize your car)

Getting tomorrow:
- Kingdom Hearts (Will tell about it when I get into it, heard it was good from Skyler)

PC
- Starcraft 2 (I love it, but even more so I love the unique game of Island Defense played online. basically a 1 man titan against 10 various builders with all character playable online. Although its sometimes heavily trolled)
- Prototype, (I love it but it reminds me alot of Infamous and between the two I prefer Infamous.)
- Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 (Started playing it after coming back from the Gold Coast & all its theme parks, amazingly good for a game to capture the real thing)

Probably a few other games I play occassionally, but for the most of it this is it, with alot of the time going to FIFA 10 & Starcraft 2.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:15 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Games i'm currently playing

PS3
- FIFA 10 (soon to get FIFA 11, but so hard to just let all my hard work go to waste)

FIFA 11 transfers all your stats over from 2010 I'm lead to believe. At least, that's what I thought it said when I loaded it for the first time. I may be wrong, I never played FIFA 10. And I'm not really impressed with it to be honest. It could be my disinterest in Soccer though. A true fan of the game will probably enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Freakie

Freakie

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cliff Carson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Don't tell me I'm the only one playing Xbox 360? Sad
Currently grinding achievements out of Fallout: New Vegas, Tropico 3 and the Sims 3, mainly.

Also,

Leon Caprice wrote:
Getting tomorrow:
- Kingdom Hearts (Will tell about it when I get into it, heard it was good from Skyler)

By far one of the very best Playstation 2 games of all times.
Back to top Go down
War Machine

War Machine

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: War Machine
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:37 am

Right now I'm bouncing back and forth between:

TransFormers: War For Cybertron
Bioshock
SvR10
NHL 09
Madden 09

I always wait until games make the Greatest Hits list or get marked down because they stop selling. I never bothering with picking up new sports games because updated rosters aren't worth $60 to me. Especially since I usually do the Be A Pro mode or whatever it's called for each game, so you can only play as your created player anyway.

Of course that's all going to change in about 10 hours when I go pick up Marvel vs Capcom 3. Then every game I own will be forgotten until I beat it.

Freakie, you're not the only one with a 360. That's all I have.

And to everyone with a DS, I highly reccomend you buy an Acekard 2i if you don't already have one. Best $40 I ever spent, and that's only because I got the one with an 8GB SD card.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Stunners4All
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games are you currently playing?
Page 1 of 1