Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD

Go down 
+7
Leon Caprice
Vincent Van Rose
Nicholas Gray
Slegna
Jeff
PX
Rottata
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 am

Final scores after Superstars and SmackDown:

Butters - 25 (+8 Kelly Kelly, +3 Teddy Long, +2 Michael Cole, +10 John Cena, +2 Nikki Bella)
Romeo - 13 (+2 Kane, +1 Tyson Kidd, +1 Vladimir Kozlov, -6 Kofi Kingston, +15 Wade Barrett)

PX - 20 (+1 Cody Rhodes, +2 AJ, +4 Rey Mysterio, +9 Randy Orton, +4 Chavo Guerrero)
Leon - 21 (+1 Jack Swagger, +4 Sin Cara, +2 Evan Bourne, +16 Ezekiel Jackson, -2 David Otunga)

Panzer - 23 (+3 Justin Gabriel, +4 Alex Riley, +6 R-Truth, -2 Darren Young, +12 Christian)
Nick1 - 10 (-2 JTG, +12 Brie Bella)

Nick2 - 11 (+2 Natalya, +3 Matt Striker, +3 Ted DiBiase, +4 Conor O'Brian, -1 Heath Slater)
RCA - -9 (-1 Miz, -1 Jimmy Uso, -1 Big Show, -6 Dolph Ziggler)

Slegna - 7 (0 Titus O'Neil, -1 Michael McGillicutty, +2 Daniel Bryan, +5 Santino Marella)
SOS - 14 (+1 Alberto del Rio, +6 CM Punk, 0 Zack Ryder, +6 Yoshi Tatsu, +1 Maryse)

Quick Point Picks of the Week: If you absolutely, desperately need some people to score for you (*cough*Bryson, Eddie*cough*), then Kaitlyn, Rosa Mendes and Alicia Fox are still on the table. Along with Natalya, AJ and Tamina, these six Divas have an ongoing feud right now that is just picking up, and while it's a bit hard to predict right now as they're trading wins, it looks like they're getting time every week, which is a lot more than you can say for other, deserving Divas.

Speaking of deserving Divas, it seems that Gail Kim and Melina (also free agents) are also in the middle of a feud which I've read is a lot more personal than one would think. (The only problem with a legit backstage feud is how exactly do you work with each other in a thing that involves cooperation from both people?)

Anyway, time to break it down by matchup:

Butters vs. Romeo
The only thing that really bit me in the ass was Kofi losing the title, but even then it's pretty hard to stop Cena on a PPV week. Butters also has a new champion in his stable in Kelly Kelly, and that should be enough to power him to the top 6 before the season ends. Meanwhile, Kane looks to be reemerging as a player after floating for a bit for the past few weeks.

PX vs. Leon
Matchup of the week, I'll easily admit, and Leon wins by a hair due to a timely Ezekiel Jackson title defense and a Randy Orton loss. Again I'm proven right when I said Zeke would be Leon's newest star, but it's going to take a lot more than close calls than this. One would wonder, though, if the entire Evan Bourne/Sin Cara voting controversy is a way to get SC back on the RAW roster? There's not much point to move him back, though, as he's not ready yet... maybe it really was just some technical difficulties.

Panzer vs. Nick1
I'm willing to bet that NXT ends before our season does, and I'm not sure if Panzer should trade Jinder Mahal to some other soul who needs it more or keep him in case Darren Young doesn't go on to win. But at this point, Mahal is just sitting wasted on your bench, and he's a very good bargaining chip for a trade. In the meantime, Nick needs to acquire quick scorers to help out Sheamus, JTG and Brie Bella so he can beat people who aren't having good weeks.

Nick2 vs. RCA
This matchup was 100% a matter of luck. Nicholas has taken my advice, and everything just clicked for him this week, while the complete opposite happened to Edward. There's really nothing much I can say other than these weeks just happen, and Nick may have to stop riding Conor O'Brian's dick by next week, which I'm sure is another NXT elimination.

Slegna vs. SOS
Sleg put up a good fight, but luck was just not on his side this week. The New Nexus traded a win with Santino and Kozlov, Daniel Bryan traded a win with Cody Rhodes, and Titus O'Neil lost to his old Pro Zack Ryder. Slegna still has as much chance as anyone in this game. SOS is just cruising along at this point, but can't go far without any champions. However, now that CM Punk is the new #1 contender, expect his stock and his totals to rise up in the following weeks.

Starting next week I'll be introducing a new system; it's not a huge change, just something I thought up to track scores in an easier way. I'll be breaking down shows segment by segment so I can show you how your players score. That should get rid of most questions, but is still open to questioning if, say, I overlooked a segment.

-Week 13-
Romeo vs. PX
Panzer vs. Butters
Nick2 vs. Leon
Slegna vs. Nick1
SOS vs. RCA

Major shifts in the ranks as Leon finally makes it to #1, SOS moves back up to #3, Panzer continues his steady climb after a lackluster first half of the season, and Butters begins his ascent. I think there's still a very slim chance Nick1 could make the playoffs, but he'd have to win all his subsequent matchups.

Line-ups are due before RAW.

Scores after Week 12:
1. Leon (8-4-0) 115 (previously #2)
2. PX (6-4-2) 128 (previously #1)
3. SOS (7-5-0) 95 (previously #4)
4. Panzer (5-5-2) 137 (previously #5)
5. Romeo (6-6-0) 122 (previously #3)
6. Nick2 (6-6-0) 108
7. Slegna (5-7-0) 64 (previously #5)
8. Butters (5-6-1) 95 (previously #9)
9. RCA (4-7-1) 66 (previously eight)
10. Nick1 (1-11-0) 32
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 am

Yeah, next week is elimination week, and I'm fairly worried about it since, if Conor's eliminated, THERE GOES ALL MY GODAMN POINTS.

Fffff-
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:25 am

Well if Conor doesn't go, I'd call it the upset of the year.

Also, Darn.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Le sigh...
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 am

PX, you have a big problem.

Chavo asked for his release and just got it.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:51 am

I know, I saw it just as I posted. It didn't trigger AT ALL that he was on my WFL team. Fuckity fuck fuck
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Yeah, and if I were you I'd drop him now and get one of the Divas I mentioned. If you do it now you can still make it in time for RAW.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 am

Scores after what sounds like a very awesome RAW:

Romeo - 6 (+2 Kofi Kingston, +4 Kane)
PX - 3 (+3 Rey Mysterio)

Panzer - 2 (+2 Alex Riley, 0 R-Truth)
Butters - 5 (+2 Kelly Kelly, +1 Michael Cole, -2 John Cena, +4 Nikki Bella)

Nick2 - 0
Leon - 4 (-1 Jack Swagger, +2 Sin Cara, +2 Evan Bourne, +1 David Otunga)

Slegna - 2 (+1 Drew McIntyre, +1 Michael McGillicutty)
Nick1 - 1 (+1 Brie Bella)

SOS - 3 (+3 Alberto del Rio, -1 CM Punk, +1 Maryse)
RCA - 4 (+2 Dolph Ziggler, -2 Miz, +4 Big Show)

Good morning/afternoon/evening all, this is a new week and as promised, I will do results in the new, breakdown style that shows you how many points your guys get.

Opening segment: Shawn Michaels comes out to promo. CM Punk, David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty come out to interrupt. They trade insults, HBK superkicks Otunga, and the RAW GM buzzes in, prompting Michael Cole to make the announcement that Punk will have a match tonight, and the opponent is revealed to be Kane backstage, who then comes out to begin the match after the commercial break.
Points: David Otunga (Cold) - 1, Michael McGillicutty (Jobber) - 1. Punk and Kane get no points for this segment because the segment immediately segues into a match.

Match 1: Kane wins via count-out.

Match 2: Sin Cara defeats Evan Bourne.

Match 3: Kofi Kingston defeats Dolph Ziggler in a non-title match. Before the match, Vickie Guerrero is taken away from ringside by officials.
Points: Kofi Kingston (Superstar) - 2, Dolph Ziggler (Jobber) - 2

Segment: Booker T and Maryse spin the RAW Roulette to determine the stipulation for Big Show vs. Alberto del Rio, who dropped by to complain.

Match 4: Alberto del Rio defeats Big Show in a cage match after Mark Henry interferes.
Points: Alberto del Rio (Superstar) - 2, Big Show (Cold) - 4

Match 5: Kelly Kelly defeats Nikki Bella, accompanied by Brie Bella, in a non-title submission match.
Points: Kelly Kelly (Superstar) - 2, Brie Bella (Cold) - 1, Nikki Bella (Cold) - 4

Segment: Booker T and Rey Mysterio spin the roulette to determine the stipulation for Rey Mysterio & Alex Riley versus Miz & Jack Swagger. The spin results in a tornado tag match. After the spin, the segment continues as DDP is spotted. Drew McIntyre interrupts and talks shit. HBK shows up again and superkicks Drew.
Points: Rey Mysterio (Superstar) - 1, Drew McIntyre (Superstar) - 1

Match 6: Rey Mysterio & Alex Riley defeat Miz & Jack Swagger in a tornado tag match that sounds absolutely awesome.
Points: Rey Mysterio (Superstar) - 2, Alex Riley (Superstar) - 2, Jack Swagger (Superstar) - -1, Miz (Hot) - -2

Segment: Booker T and R-Truth spin the roulette to determine the stip of Truth vs. John Cena.

Main Event: R-Truth defeats John Cena in a non-title tables match after CM Punk interferes. Afterwards, Punk cuts his now-famous shoot to end the show.
Points: R-Truth (Jobber) - -1, John Cena (Hot) - -2, CM Punk (Hot) - 1

Nick1, please check the roster thread.

Last edited by Rottata on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:30 am

That was actually Nikki Bella in the match.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:41 am

Yeah, that was Nikki, Ro.

And just saying it again. If Conor is eliminated, I'm shuffling myself off this mortal coil.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:35 am

I'm still not perfect, but at least you didn't frame the correction as a question this time, lol.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Reading the breakdown of the scoring is depressing. I feel like I have enough pieces to the puzzle on my team, but they just don't show up often enough.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Roster thread and Free Agents updated.

Waiver priority was already up-to-date.

Please, double check your team and let me know if I changed something incorrectly.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Well, friends, it's been fun, but I have to go swallow a shotgun now.

GOD DAMMIT CONOR.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Can we do a few trades before you off yourself?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:53 am

Scores after NXT:

Romeo - 6 (+2 Kofi Kingston, 0 Tyson Kidd, +4 Kane)
PX - 3 (+3 Rey Mysterio)

Panzer - 7 (+2 Alex Riley, 0 R-Truth, +5 Darren Young)
Butters - 5 (+2 Kelly Kelly, +1 Michael Cole, -2 John Cena, +4 Nikki Bella)

Nick2 - 1 (-1 Conor O'Brian, +2 Matt Striker)
Leon - 4 (-1 Jack Swagger, +2 Sin Cara, +2 Evan Bourne, +1 David Otunga)

Slegna - 6 (+3 Titus O'Neil, +1 Drew McIntyre, +1 Michael McGillicutty, +1 Daniel Bryan)
Nick1 - 4 (+3 JTG, +1 Brie Bella)

SOS - 8 (+3 Alberto del Rio, +3 Yoshi Tatsu, -1 CM Punk, +3 Maryse)
RCA - 4 (+2 Dolph Ziggler, -2 Miz, +4 Big Show)

An interesting surprise return this week. Read on.

Opening segment & match: Darren Young defeats Conor O'Brian.

Segment: Yoshi Tatsu gets into a scuffle with Tyson Kidd backstage after Kidd destroys the sacred Yoshi Tatsu action figure.
Points: Yoshi Tatsu (Superstar) - 1, Tyson Kidd (Superstar) - 1

Match 2: Yoshi Tatsu defeats Tyson Kidd in what is said to be a solid match.
Points: Yoshi Tatsu (Superstar) - 2, Tyson Kidd (Superstar) - -1

Segment: Backstage segment with JTG and Hornswoggle.

Match 3: Titus O'Neil defeats JTG. Maryse came down to do guest commentary.
Points: Titus O'Neil (Superstar) - 2, JTG (Jobber) - 2, Maryse (Cold) - 1

Elimination segment: Matt Striker and Maryse host the eliminations. Conor O'Brian gets eliminated. However, in the strangest and dumbest twist this solid season has ever seen yet, apparently Derrick Bateman (who appeared with Pro Daniel Bryan) will also be a finalist for this season despite not being in the competition.
Points: Matt Striker (Cold) - 1, Maryse (Cold) - 1, Darren Young (Hot) - 1, Conor O'Brian (Hot) - 1, Titus O'Neil (Superstar) - 1, Daniel Bryan (Hot) - 1

When a door closes, fate opens a window, so the return of Derrick Bateman may be a good sign for Nick2, who can now replace the departed Conor O'Brian. It's just a very dumb booking call as it totally undermines and invalidates the other competitors' work, no matter how much better Bateman is than them.

The re-entry of Bateman totally skews the predictions of this season's winner, because getting grandfathered into the competition like this puts the odds on his side, especially when he is the most talented out of the three finalists. The upside is that there aren't any more eliminations, it seems, and one of these three will go on to win.

NXT season 5 still has at least two or three more weeks, and the person who benefits the most from this new development is Slegna, because Daniel Bryan will now have two or three weeks to score more points.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:08 am

I get this odd feeling that Bateman being brought back might be due to Chavo leaving.

Either way, to quote Larfleeze, MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 am

That doesn't really make sense, though - if that were the reason, then a Pro should've been called in to replace him. This is adding to the competitors for no good reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:59 am

Remember, this is WWE.

"Shit, we lost a pro."

"Well, we could replace him..."

"Fuck that, we'll ADD a competitor, AND a pro. TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!"

"God damn it Ralph."
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Final scores this week:

Romeo - 11 (+2 Kofi Kingston, -1 Tyson Kidd, +2 Wade Barrett, +8 Kane)
PX - 9 (+3 Rey Mysterio, 0 Cody Rhodes, +5 Randy Orton, +1 Johnny Curtis)

Panzer - 7 (-1 Justin Gabriel, +2 Alex Riley, 0 R-Truth, +5 Darren Young, +1 Christian)
Butters - 8 (+2 Kelly Kelly, +3 Teddy Long, +1 Michael Cole, -2 John Cena, +4 Nikki Bella)

Nick2 - 5 (+1 Natalya, -1 Heath Slater, +4 Ted DiBiase, -1 Conor O'Brian, +2 Matt Striker)
Leon - 1 (-1 Jack Swagger, +1 Sin Cara, +2 Evan Bourne, -2 Ezekiel Jackson, +1 David Otunga)

Slegna - 10 (+3 Titus O'Neil, +1 Drew McIntyre, +1 Michael McGillicutty, +5 Daniel Bryan)
Nick1 - 9 (+1 Sheamus, +3 JTG, +4 Trent Barreta, +1 Brie Bella)

SOS - 8 (+3 Alberto del Rio, +3 Yoshi Tatsu, -1 CM Punk, +3 Maryse)
RCA - 8 (+2 Jimmy Uso, +2 Jey Uso, +2 Dolph Ziggler, -2 Miz, +4 Big Show)

Superstars breakdown:

Match 1: Beth Phoenix defeats Gail Kim.

Match 2: Chris Masters defeats JTG.

Match 3: Alicia Fox with Rosa Mendes defeats Kaitlyn with Natalya.

Main event: Trent Barreta and the Usos defeat Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater.
Points: Trent Barreta (Hot) +4, Jimmy Uso (Superstar) +2, Jey Uso (Superstar) +2, Tyson Kidd (Superstar) -1, Justin Gabriel (Superstar) -1, Heath Slater (Superstar) -1

SmackDown Breakdown (TM):

Opening segment: Teddy Long mindfucks Christian further after saying that Christian's World Title shot is off because Mark Henry won for them last week. Henry is going to have the shot if he beats Orton tonight.

Match 1: Randy Orton defeats Mark Henry via countout after Big Show's music plays to mindfuck him.

Match 2: Daniel Bryan defeats Ted DiBiase.

Segment: Teddy Long and Christian have another mindfuck session. Long books Christian vs. Sin Cara.

Segment: Cody Rhodes mocks Ted DiBiase for jobbing again, teasing the latter's rumored face turn.

Match 3: Christian defeats Sin Cara, handing the latter his first loss just like that.

Match 4: Cody Rhodes defeats Ezekiel Jackson in a non-title match after Ted DiBiase interfered.
Points: Cody Rhodes (Jobber) -1, Ezekiel Jackson (Hot) -2, Ted DiBiase (Jobber) +1

Segment: Johnny Curtis in another metaphor segment, this time painting himself in a corner.

Match 5: Kane defeats Wade Barrett in a MITB preview match, totally giving only me points, man.

Main event segment: Teddy Long presides over the contract signing for the Christian and Randy Orton World Heavyweight Championship match at Money in the Bank. However, the proceedings are interrupted by Sheamus, who comes in and rips up the contract, leaving the fate of the match up in the air.
Points: Teddy Long (Superstar) +1, Christian (Cold) +1, Randy Orton (Hot) +1, Sheamus (Superstar) +1

Quick Point Picks of the Week: The It Girls (Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, and Tamina) are still up for grabs, but making two appearances in a row is Gail Kim. Take that as you will.

Wasted Bench Spaces of the Week: It's still a huge crime how Mark Henry is being pushed for the past few weeks, yet he still sits in Jeff's bench. Had he used him, he wouldn't have tied with Edward. This is the same deal with Jinder Mahal - they're better off being traded to other deserving people. A close second is Chris Masters, who seems to be pushed on Superstars, but even though it's inconsistent, he doesn't deserve to sit out. Especially now that Chavo is gone.

Matchup breakdowns:

Romeo vs. PX
It would've been a closer fight, but Cody Rhodes seems to be finally doing something new as the win over Ezekiel Jackson may be the beginning of Cody's hunt for the Intercontinental Championship. Judging from Zeke's relatively weak crowd reactions, Cody may get it sooner than later in order to use it as a catalyst for his break-up and subsequent feud with Ted DiBiase. Chavo was actually PX's secret weapon, because, well, you could always count on him to lose... which is exactly why he left.

Panzer vs. Butters
Closest fight of them all, due to some of Panzer's ill-advised moves. While Butters was able to get away despite the usual Cena losses during build-ups to PPVs, there was no reason for Panzer to just put Christian in Cold, considering the fact that he did win last week. Panzer paid dearly for it, having Christian's stock reduced to just +1 when he could've had a more than respectable +5 or +7, or even just a +2, which is what he needed to tie.

Nick2 vs. Leon
When Friday rolled around, Leon was leading with 4 points and Nick2 was at 1. Funny how things change in two hours. The MVP of the show was Ted DiBiase, who seems to be getting another look thanks to decent performances. It didn't help that Sin Cara lost for the first time, either. It was just a bad week for Leon, who has a more than decent team on his hands, and Nick2 continues his roll.

Slegna vs. Nick1
Slegna took a bit of a gamble putting Daniel Bryan in Hot this week, and it paid off. Bryan is one of the MVPs of the week, and his stock is only going to rise after Derrick Bateman has been re-entered in this season of NXT. Meanwhile, Bryson should thank his lucky stars that the Johnny Curtis move didn't push through, because it allowed Trent Barreta to take his place in Hot just in time for a big win at Superstars. It was close, but not close enough, and Nick has been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

SOS vs. RCA
This tie could've been avoided. Mark Henry has been pushed for a few weeks now and there is legitimately no excuse for Jeff to keep passing him up. While he's got a contender in CM Punk, nobody knows for sure if he'll be sticking around after July 17th, and Alberto del Rio's stock has fallen in recent times. You have a weapon sitting on your bench; I think it's time you use it. As for Edward, he's got better pieces in place with the Usos, but I think it's time to step it up and make ballsier plays. It might be worth a gamble putting one of them at Hot.

Another major shift in the rankings thanks to a couple of key wins. Leon stays firmly at #1 despite his loss, but he can't afford to take another one next week. Panzer's loss displaces a lot of people, allowing myself and Nick2 to advance one spot and Butters two, but forces Slegna to fall down one spot in order to accommodate him. Sleg could still advance to the top 6 if he wins next week.

-Week 14-
Panzer vs. Romeo
Nick vs. PX
Slegna vs. Butters
SOS vs. Leon
RCA vs. AVO

Next week is a free week because every show has already been pre-taped, so TAKE COMPLETE ADVANTAGE OF THE SPOILERS. Don't be dumb.

Five more weeks left in the regular season, friends, and this thing is neck-and-neck. Definitely a lot better than last season. Line-ups are due before RAW.

Scores after Week 13:
1. Leon (8-5-0) 116
2. SOS (7-5-1) 103 (previously #3)
3. PX (6-5-2) 137 (previously #2)
4. Romeo (7-6-0) 133 (previously #5)
5. Nick2 (7-6-0) 113 (previously #6)
6. Butters (6-6-1) 103 (previously eight)
7. Panzer (5-6-2) 144 (previously #4)
8. Slegna (6-7-0) 74 (previously #7)
9. RCA (4-7-2) 74 (previously eight)
10. Nick1 (1-12-0) 41
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:09 am

Scores after RAW:

Panzer - 7 (+3 R-Truth, +4 Alex Riley)
Romeo - 5 (+1 Kofi Kingston, +4 Vladimir Kozlov)

Nick2 - 0
PX - 4 (+4 Rey Mysterio)

Slegna - 8 (+4 Michael McGillicutty, +4 Santino Marella)
Butters - 11 (+2 John Cena, +5 Kelly Kelly, +4 Nikki Bella)

SOS - 6 (+1 Zack Ryder, +5 Alberto del Rio)
Leon - 7 (+3 Jack Swagger, +2 David Otunga, +2 Evan Bourne)

RCA - 6 (+1 Dolph Ziggler, +5 Miz)
Nick1 - 7 (+3 Sgt. Slaughter, +4 Brie Bella)

Pre-taped RAW; I expect the scores this week to not be lower than 10.

Opening segment: Cena comes to the ring to talk about CM Punk's suspension. He defends Punk's First Amendment rights, and calls out Vince McMahon, who is still on the way to the arena. Says they have to talk about it in the ring and not backstage, because Cena still wants to face Punk at Money in the Bank.

Segment: Kelly Kelly and Eve walk through the corridors; their match is next.

Match 1: Kelly Kelly and Eve defeat the Bella Twins.
Points: Kelly Kelly (Hot) +4, Nikki Bella (Cold) +4, Brie Bella (Cold) +4

Segment: Backstage segment with R-Truth, Alberto del Rio, and Scott Stanford to hype their #1 Contender's Match.

Match 2: WWE Tag Team Champions Michael McGillicutty & David Otunga defeat Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov in a non-title match. Zack Ryder comes out afterwards to deliver a strangely-timed WWWYKI... hopefully to signify that he and Curt Hawkins are coming for the tag titles.
Points: Michael McGillicutty (Hot) +4, David Otunga (Superstar) +2, Santino Marella (Cold) +4, Vladimir Kozlov (Cold) +4, Zack Ryder (Jobber) +1

Segment: Scott Stanford interviews the Miz backstage.

Segment: Sgt. Slaughter and Jack Swagger trade insults backstage as Evan Bourne looks on. Swagger challenges Sarge to a match and he accepts.
Points: Sgt. Slaughter (Jobber) +1, Jack Swagger (Superstar) +1, Evan Bourne (Jobber) +1

Match 3: Jack Swagger defeats Sgt. Slaughter. Evan Bourne runs in for the save after the match.
Points: Jack Swagger (Superstar) +2, Sgt. Slaughter (Jobber) +2, Evan Bourne (Jobber) +1

Match 4: Alberto del Rio defeats Rey Mysterio and R-Truth to become the "new #1 contender."
Points: Alberto del Rio (Hot) +4, Rey Mysterio (Cold) +4, R-Truth (Jobber) +2

Segment: It's Dolph Ziggler's birthday, and he and Vickie are celebrating in the ring. Kofi Kingston interrupts and it descends into a brawl.
Points: Dolph Ziggler (Superstar) +1, Kofi Kingston (Jobber) +1

Match 5: Alex Riley beats the Miz in Riley/Miz II (or III? Can't remember anymore). Afterwards, Miz goes batshit insane and totally destroys A-Ri.

Main event segment: Vince McMahon arrives and talks about Punk, and Cena comes down to argue. Cena gets in his face about the way Vince does business, and says he doesn't want to be part of it if he won't get to face Punk. Cena hands over the title (to the delight of the IWC) and tries to walk out on Vince, but Vince decides to change his mind and reinstate Punk (to the delight of the IWC), meaning Cena is still champ (much to the disdain of the IWC). This shit is on like Donkey Kong.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:45 am

Damn, Slegna vs. Butters is damn close, even reading spoilers... he may have me by a point.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:40 am

Scores after NXT:

Romeo - 7 (+2 Tyson Kidd, +1 Kofi Kingston, +4 Vladimir Kozlov)

Nick2 - 6 (+1 Matt Striker, +5 Derrick Bateman)
PX - 4 (+4 Rey Mysterio)

Slegna - 12 (+2 Daniel Bryan, +2 Titus O'Neil, +4 Michael McGillicutty, +4 Santino Marella)

SOS - 6 (-1 Yoshi Tatsu, +1 Zack Ryder, +5 Alberto del Rio, +1 Maryse)

Opening segment: The three remaining rookies are placed in a trash-talking challenge. Titus O'Neil wins it.
Points: Titus O'Neil (Superstar) +2, Derrick Bateman (Hot) +1, Matt Striker (Superstar) +1

Match 1: Tyson Kidd defeats Yoshi Tatsu in a rematch from last week.
Points: Tyson Kidd (Superstar) +2, Yoshi Tatsu (Superstar) -1

Segment: Backstage segment with Hornswoggle, Titus O'Neil, and Maryse.

Main event: Daniel Bryan and Derrick Bateman defeat Titus O'Neil and Darren Young.
Points: Daniel Bryan (Superstar) +2, Derrick Bateman (Hot) +4, Titus O'Neil (Superstar) -1

In what is really the strangest editing and ending in the history of NXT, the show ended in a RAW Rebound.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:13 am

Damn it, Yoshi.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:05 pm

I'm sorry, did you just say damn it for a result YOU KNEW WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND YOU COULD'VE ADJUSTED FOR.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:19 pm

What Nicholas said.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Actually, I didn't know the results for NXT. Or Superstars, for that matter. Just Raw and Smackdown.

And I do know that Mark Henry will do me some good come Friday.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:59 am

And you do realise that Smackdown is my show.

Say hi to Sin Cara and Ezekiel Jackson as they bring me points to beat you...

Seriously though, I'm disappointed in your line up. You could have made this so much closer.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:21 am

Scores after Superstars:

Romeo - 9 (+2 Tyson Kidd, +2 Wade Barrett, +1 Kofi Kingston, +4 Vladimir Kozlov)

Nick2 - 8 (+1 Matt Striker, +2 Natalya, +5 Derrick Bateman)
PX - 4 (+4 Rey Mysterio)

Slegna - 14 (+2 Daniel Bryan, +2 Titus O'Neil, +2 Drew McIntyre, +4 Michael McGillicutty, +4 Santino Marella)

SOS - 5 (-1 Yoshi Tatsu, 0 Zack Ryder, +5 Alberto del Rio, +1 Maryse)

Opening match: Zack Ryder defeats Drew McIntyre!!!!!!!!!
Points: Zack Ryder (Jobber) -1, Drew McIntyre (Jobber) +2. Jeff, you dumbass.

Match 2: Alicia Fox defeats Natalya.

Main event: Wade Barrett defeats local jobber.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:37 am

So what happened with the ME, Ro? Did it come out like a draw like I brought up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next