Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2

Go down 
+16
Jaro Classic
Jeff
Eric Scorpio
X
Cactus Sam
Omega
the nick bryson
RCA
Rottata
Skyler Striker
Vincent Van Rose
Abel Steele
The Celt
Matt Dunn
Alex O'Rion
Kaoru
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Look De shoots more than most but to a point it's the character he plays and I guess for that reason alone he can shoot all he wants. The OOC stuff that creeps in doesn't really help anyone's cause IMO but whatever, I don't think anyone is gonna change him regardless

But he's no orphan in the shooting that goes on in our TT and this is not about just one guy.

And trying to get back to my original point the shooting and TT is only one part of what I think could be improved around here. My original point was to say that the storylines need a lot more work not to go on a witch hunt through the TT forum
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:32 pm

I actually wasn't badmouthing De, I was just saying some people seem to get intimated when De shoots on them and their own response seems to be to counter-shoot.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Some of us are better at Counter Shooting than actual trash talking sir.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
ToastErr's "Most Interesting Man in FMW" piece highlights this very well to me. Not trying to have a go at either Doc or Dunn (or the segment itself because it was very entertaining and well written, not to mention spot on IMO as to which are the best stroylines) but if two guys who have been back all of 5 minutes are the most entertaining storylines after a guy who has (and I <3 you Seth, no homo) had one good promo and one good show after a TERRIBLE run by his own standards then that says to me the FMW is as a whole really lacking in this department.

It comes accross as the main focus of the fed and the people involved is just as a random title hunt. Everyone is more concerned with their next title shot or rematch than building a really good feud/angle over time that will actually generat heat and interest.

You only have to look at the Wayward Sons & Skyler/Leon to see what everyone should be aiming for and these guys are proof that if you build a good storyline the titles WILL come.

Hell the FMW Games should have been a chance for EVERYONE on the active roster to get involved in a plotline bigger than their own agenda. Up until the segment at the end of Corruption 11.2 there had been virtually no mention of anyone thinking as a team. It should have been a point of contention through the TT and shows for this whole cycle and aside from the commentary it really wasn't. Partly I think this was a booking thing and if we had put all title shots (except the Champion of Champions, that was a great idea but maybe should have been at Catalyst and let the Wargames Teams involve some different people) on hold and made this the sole focus of this cycle it would have gone over much better

Now that I've re-read, there are two points I'd like to make.

1. Maybe the reason why John Derrick, Matt Dunn, and Seth Omega made the list and some of the other angles we've been running have not is because of a flaw in the design of this topic itself. This topic is highlighting the most interesting PEOPLE in FMW and then saying which ANGLES are not working. There is absolutely no discussion of the opposite: which people in FMW are not interesting, and which angles are working. So in that sense, as thorough and interesting of a post this is, it's purpose thus far has been to praise certain characters (in-depth) and then criticize a few angles in passing. It would be impossible for the FMW Games to make the "positive" list because it's an angle and not a character, and so perhaps by default it had to end up on the "negative" list.

2. Warning - this is gonna come across as a head booker defending all of his decisions as absolute gold when I know that's not the case. However, I don't think you can put the full blame on the booking for the FMW Games success or lack thereof. I can only shove it down people's throats so much before it just becomes annoying. It's up to the individual characters to put their own personal agendas aside and embrace the tournament and the competitive nature of it. Some characters have done that, but most characters have not for whatever reason (maybe they feel like they're too badass to help compete for divisional pride, for example). There are some things I could have done differently - maybe by completely ignoring intra-divisional warfare and only booking solely inter-divisional matches - and those are things I will experiment with in the future. I couldn't have possibly announced the War Games teams any earlier because of no-shows and RL business. I could have potentially announced the grand prize of this tournament sooner but I like building the suspense to it and you'll find out the prize at the end of 11.3.

3. I've come across as too nice in these last couple points. You cocksuckers will take what you get and fucking like it. If you have a problem with the booking around here you can kiss my black ass.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:16 pm

The Celt wrote:
Well hurry up and give us TT thread Romes!

Also, what might be interesting is if more focus on who the MVPs of the tournament for each division and overall was. For instance, The Wayward Sons are currently the overall Games MVPs with 4 points, the most out of anyone...you'd think they'd be bragging about that.

Also me, Apathy, Nicky Bryson and PX are all still in the running for Corruption MVP. PX doesn't realise but missing this show gives the rest of us a chance to beat him in that regard.

What about those of us who who've won our Games matches through the cycle? That's what confuses me about the whole tournament is that A, not a tournament, B ends with a War Games match. So do the points not count in the end?
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Of course the points count in the end. Why would we be keeping points if they didn't count in the end?

The War Games will just be for a shit-ton of points. The point values of the Catalyst matches will be revealed at 11.3.

And how is this not a tournament? It's a tournament with 3 participants: Ammunition, Corruption, and Distortion.

Everyone is contributing towards a final point tally. Every single match counts to the final score. The winning division will receive the grand prize - and said grand prize will be revealed at 11.3.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Jaro wrote:
1. Maybe the reason why John Derrick, Matt Dunn, and Seth Omega made the list and some of the other angles we've been running have not is because of a flaw in the design of this topic itself. This topic is highlighting the most interesting PEOPLE in FMW and then saying which ANGLES are not working. There is absolutely no discussion of the opposite: which people in FMW are not interesting, and which angles are working. So in that sense, as thorough and interesting of a post this is, it's purpose thus far has been to praise certain characters (in-depth) and then criticize a few angles in passing. It would be impossible for the FMW Games to make the "positive" list because it's an angle and not a character, and so perhaps by default it had to end up on the "negative" list.

I mean, I could do that.

But do you WANT me to do that?

EDIT - This thread seems to have gotten way, way out of my control. If someone gets butt-hurt over it, I claim only marginal responsibility. On the other hand...y'all niggas are engaged right now.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Easier wrote:

What about those of us who who've won our Games matches through the cycle? That's what confuses me about the whole tournament is that A, not a tournament, B ends with a War Games match. So do the points not count in the end?

Tournament is the probably the wrong term...it could be either referred to as a non-knock out tournament, or better yet a League. Yeah the FMW Games are more a league than a tournament.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:14 pm

league 1 (lg)
n.
1. An association of states, organizations, or individuals for common action; an alliance.
2. In sports, an association of teams or clubs that compete chiefly among themselves.

tour·na·ment (trn-mnt, tûr-)
n.
1. A series of contests in which a number of contestants compete and the one that prevails through the final round or that finishes with the best record is declared the winner.

I'll let you smart folks decide which definition fits the FMW Games like a glove and which is inane Irishman nonsense.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Riiight, so the Premiership in England, which is a football league in which a number of teams compete for points over a set number of matches, isn't what the FMW Games pretty much are are?

I think I might just be right here.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:38 pm

You're ignoring the semantics.

A league is an association. Full Metal Wrestling is the league, in this case. The Games is the tournament held within the league.

I WILL NEVAR CONCEDE DEFEAT TO THE CELT.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Talk about something useful, or stop polluting the thread any more than it has been, ya?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:48 pm

I DON'T EVEN WHAT SEMANTICS ARE.

The FMW Games are The Premership
FMW itself is the FA (Football Association, which runs the Premiership and the lower tier versions of it).
The Divisions in this case are the teams.

The Premiership lasts for a set number of matches. A victory in any of these matches are worth 3 points, a draw worth 1 to each team and non for a loss.

The FMW Games last for a set number of matches. A victory is somewhat random, but it seems to be that a minor match victory is worth 1 point, a major match is worth 3 points and non for a loss.

At the end of the Premiership the team with most points wins.

At the end of the FMW GAmes the team/division with the most points wins.

Care to concede defeat now?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:49 pm

I DONT EVEN WHAT SEMANTICS ARE is up there with but i fucking wprl.

When you're done NEVAR CONCEDE DEFEAT, Jaro, can you respond to my PM? kthx.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:50 pm

No seriously. Stop.

Or I'll get someone to lock this.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Since there was a giant misunderstand on what this thread truly was I'll step in and try to explain it.

1) This thread was made simply for the fact that from a fan point of view these were the guys with the most interesting stories going into 11.3, thus they would be the ones that you would watch heading into 11.3.

2) There is nothing wrong with the booking, I hadn't heard anyone really complain and neither did Kaoru. He made a thread that was creative and something different, very similar to the smarks take PX did at Lethal Injection I believe.

3) It isn't just trash talk that makes a good story, it is open minds and a willingness to work on things as a unit to make them work. I can't tell you how many days Matt Dunn and I spent on AIM going over different things and putting in effort to see if we could make a story come out of it, and to be honest this is probably the most fun I've had with a story since PX and I worked on the TV Title Storyline around Death Row.

Overall I like the idea, and I'll possibly make one that is the LEAST interesting people in FMW at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:22 pm

None of that funny stuff matters Celt because it happens in the United Kingdom where all kinds of make believe things exist like monarchies and the Loch Ness Monster.

In the real world of North America, we call it a tournament. Webster-Merriam agrees, and Webster > you.

Also Seth, that idea sounds like it will just piss people off.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:30 pm

So your last point is to call in question the very existance of things within the UK.

It's true, you will NEVAR CONCEDE DEFEAT. But I still win, I wouldn't even wipe my ass with a Webster's dictionary.

But yeah, we should just accept that I've won and that the FMW games are in fact a league because we're really really pissing Kaoru off now.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Kaoru's temperament is of little concern to me.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Jaro wrote:
Also Seth, that idea sounds like it will just piss people off.

Yeah, I thought the same thing after a while. And I really don't feel like explaining why everyone is ranked where they are, besides which we already know Aidan and Mark are all 5 spots.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Fuck, this is more of a round robin tournament than an elimination one.

Case closed.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
Look De shoots more than most but to a point it's the character he plays and I guess for that reason alone he can shoot all he wants. The OOC stuff that creeps in doesn't really help anyone's cause IMO but whatever, I don't think anyone is gonna change him regardless

But he's no orphan in the shooting that goes on in our TT and this is not about just one guy.

And trying to get back to my original point the shooting and TT is only one part of what I think could be improved around here. My original point was to say that the storylines need a lot more work not to go on a witch hunt through the TT forum

Hearing my name makes me blush.

Have any of you stopped and considered that the reason why your storylines suck is because you, in fact, might suck and are extremely over-rating yourselves?

It isn't solely up to the booking team to decide your fate. This is about interaction and if you don't give the booking team shit, you're going to get what you put in.

Also. My "shoots" can be easily deflected. As in the fact that they are paranoid delusions. The reason why Doc's storyline's interesting? He came up with a lot of the plot points. And why? Because Doc is a creative dude. Hence why when he responds to me in trash talk, him and I have good exchanges that develop character instead of having to dedicate entire promos for the sole purpose of putting myself over.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 pm

i personally have been working on my TT and i think that I could really build up a feud with thorne considering our styles are similar. I think this second match will add heat to it if he pops on here and rebutts things. I really enjoy being able to go up against someone and get better because of it.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:51 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

Hearing my name makes me blush.

Have any of you stopped and considered that the reason why your storylines suck is because you, in fact, might suck and are extremely over-rating yourselves?

Not really sure that is actually helping anyone right there. Most of us know our shortcomings and are constantly trying to improve.

iDeAndes wrote:
It isn't solely up to the booking team to decide your fate. This is about interaction and if you don't give the booking team shit, you're going to get what you put in.

I couldn't agree with you more. If you read what I said originally I was talking about people being more interested in their next title shot than developing their own storyline which in my opinion just makes for shitty shows. Of course the only person in the end who is going to get your character over is you and unless the booking team know what you are aiming for they are not going to be booking you appropriately. But booking was only one small part of what I thought could be improved.

As for interracting with the bookers well that's not always easy to do....

iDeAndes wrote:
Also. My "shoots" can be easily deflected. As in the fact that they are paranoid delusions. The reason why Doc's storyline's interesting? He came up with a lot of the plot points. And why? Because Doc is a creative dude. Hence why when he responds to me in trash talk, him and I have good exchanges that develop character instead of having to dedicate entire promos for the sole purpose of putting myself over.

I'm sure they can and I'm sure he is. Not really sure what point you are trying to make here.

Jaro wrote:

Now that I've re-read, there are two points I'd like to make.

fair point, but there also a shitload of people who've been here more than 5 minutes who obviously aren't doing anything interesting right now.

Jaro wrote:
2. Warning - this is gonna come across as a head booker defending all of his decisions as absolute gold when I know that's not the case. However, I don't think you can put the full blame on the booking for the FMW Games success or lack thereof. I can only shove it down people's throats so much before it just becomes annoying. It's up to the individual characters to put their own personal agendas aside and embrace the tournament and the competitive nature of it. Some characters have done that, but most characters have not for whatever reason (maybe they feel like they're too badass to help compete for divisional pride, for example). There are some things I could have done differently - maybe by completely ignoring intra-divisional warfare and only booking solely inter-divisional matches - and those are things I will experiment with in the future. I couldn't have possibly announced the War Games teams any earlier because of no-shows and RL business. I could have potentially announced the grand prize of this tournament sooner but I like building the suspense to it and you'll find out the prize at the end of 11.3.

3. I've come across as too nice in these last couple points. You cocksuckers will take what you get and fucking like it. If you have a problem with the booking around here you can kiss my black ass.

This was never intended as a fuck you Jaro/bookers. I made it very clear twice in my original post that I recognise the problems no shows/RL etc cause for booking and that I was talking in ideal scenarios. Of course shit happens that messes up what could otherwise be fantastic storylines. Take the original Virus stoyline where we got two promos as an example.

As for the War Games obviously it didn't come across this way but the main point I was trying to make is that there was virtually no acknowledgement paid to it from anyone on the roster over 11.1 and in the lead up to 11.2. The booking was only something I thought could maybe have been tweaked and I put forward a way I thought it could have been better as feedback.

The only other criticism I have of the booking is that I think there are too many title matches but hey, if that's just my opinion then so be it. No one has to agree with me.

Otherwise people just need to work more on their own shit and coming up with good segment ideas for the HWs that are not beat down after beat down. Once again I would echo De's sentiment above. If we put in shit that's what we are gonna get back. (Well maybe not shit, the HW's do a great job)

Oh and also not rage quitting the fed helps

Last edited by Abel Steele on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:57 pm

This shit has gotten way off topic, someone needs to move half this banter to the OOC thread.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Omega wrote:
This shit has gotten way off topic, someone needs to move half this banter to the OOC thread.

Actually, whether karou likes it or not this is a logical flow of debate, and the things jaro, steele, and others are talking about are entirely branched off of what karou talked about. He made mentions of things and angles that were and werent working, and people are now discussing how they are and arent.

Except for celt/jaro. that can be ooc I guess.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:35 pm

That was by far the most important thing to come out of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi I'm Leon Caprice (See De) and this is my 2 cents:

- I am 100% for Division TT threads, as a few of us will only look to respond or TT our opponents, and when someone irrelevant responses it just makes it bizarre. Although, does this ultimately shut down Newbies breaking out in TTing??

- Jaro wins the League vs Tournament battle, as a league keeps going til the final week. A Tournament has a FINAL!! FMW NAMED IT WAR GAMES!!!

- We can keep debating, but I'd recommend everyone holding their ideas back, because my bets are that Skyler will put 3/4 of these points in the debates (I hope there is a Celt/Jaro debate, hahahaha).

- Finally, innovation is the key. Everyone wants something new or different, interferences are getting old, the generic backstage interviews are repeated constantly, and so many other things. But faith is the key, and right now Jaro and the HW's are doing fine and with two new creative members in De and Dunn, I'm sure innovation is the flavour of the month...

Just don't all kill each other.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:16 pm

The Celt wrote:
So your last point is to call in question the very existance of things within the UK.

It's true, you will NEVAR CONCEDE DEFEAT. But I still win, I wouldn't even wipe my ass with a Webster's dictionary.

But yeah, we should just accept that I've won and that the FMW games are in fact a league because we're really really pissing Kaoru off now.

Do you call the Olympics a league?

This is like FMWs Olympics.

NOTICE THE RING GRAPHIC CELT?

Its a tournament. End.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
- Jaro wins the League vs Tournament battle, as a league keeps going til the final week. A Tournament has a FINAL!! FMW NAMED IT WAR GAMES!!!

You've betrayed me for the first and last time Leon Caprice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2   The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Interesting Man in FMW - 11.2
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next