Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele

Go down 
+3
Hannibal Frost
Gabriel Crow
Abel Steele
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele Empty
PostSubject: Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele   Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:32 am

I don't think I will have time to feedback as many people as normal but I will do my best so those who particularly want my feedback please let me know and I will try to do those first. Otherwise I will just work through until I get sick of it.

CROW

Pros: This promo had a really good flow to it. There were not any parts where I found myself having to go back and reread because I missed something, it just worked Your descriptions were once again of high standard.

Cons: Because it flowed so well it read really short. I felt like I just got into it and it was over, now that's not necessarily a bad thing because it's good to finish wanting more. But in this case I felt like you could have given a little more for a title match.
The speech directed at Drew at the end for me was probably the weakest part, it was just pretty predictable and didn't add anything.

FROST

Pros: As per normal you craft your words carefully and cleverly so I won't bother talking about that. The back and forth between Frost and his mate was probably my favourite part.

There were a couple of chuckle moments... the phone suriving and the concern for the rifle were both funny.

Cons: To be totally honest I wasn't a big fan of this promo. Now I am not a big fan of the subject material which no doubt has some influence over my opinion. I thought some of the story moved insanely fast. I found it hard to buy Carter admitting to people he only just met that he is a werewolf after what must have been only 5 minutes of conversation.

ROMEO

PX

Last edited by Abel Steele on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele   Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:33 am

you know I'm always up for your insights steele
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele   Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:12 am

I'd like some feedback if at all possible. My promo is a bit long so don't feel like you gotta.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele   Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:51 am

I would also like some of your feedback.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele   Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:32 am

Me Me Me

I would enjoy your opinion
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele   Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:58 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
I'd like some feedback if at all possible. My promo is a bit long so don't feel like you gotta.

Well mine is rather long too so feedbax me too and we'll call it square ?? Wink
Back to top Go down
Virus

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele   Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:45 am

I would love some feedback if that were to be at all possible, please.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele   Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:12 pm

the feedback is a lie
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele   Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:24 am

If you're still open, I'd appreciate some feedback.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele   Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lethal feeback with an Injection of Steele
Page 1 of 1