Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Murder of Crows-- Crow's Feedback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

A Murder of Crows-- Crow's Feedback Empty
PostSubject: A Murder of Crows-- Crow's Feedback   A Murder of Crows-- Crow's Feedback I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Disclaimer: I can be a harsh but fair critic. I will almost always find something positive to say about a promo, unless it is Old Testament, Biblically horrible. Like Wrath of God on Sodom and Gomorra horrible.

RCA: I have to say the opening of the promo is solid, save for a few words that don't read well in a sentence. It strikes a chord as to the depth of Austin's newfound depravity and willingness to commit violence. Overall, I liked the tone of the promo. It establishes very clearly how little Austin thinks of of Abel and what he plans on doing to the boxer-cum-wrestler.

Harley: You know I enjoy reading your character and you brought an especially strong outing this time around. The pacing of the action is well-written with an eye for detail on hit location and severity of damage that is balletic and fluid, almost like watching a real fight. The opponent being the Conqueror Worm, a myth of the unnaturally voracious creature that destroys everything around it, is a nice juxtaposition for the character Quint to have to overcome. It's almost as if Quint's chickens continue to come home to roost. And we have the return of Harlequin, but it isn't the clown we've come to know and love.

Kaoru: Overall, I enjoyed your promo. You're really starting to get a good edge and direction to your storytelling ability. There was some match relevance, which is always good. One thing though, the picture at the end was awesome. Almost make me think of the Hell of Upside Down Sinners
Back to top Go down

A Murder of Crows-- Crow's Feedback
Page 1 of 1