Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)

Go down 
+7
Skyler Striker
Christian Moorebyss
Mark Johansson
The Returned
Alex O'Rion
Slegna
Bobino
11 posters

Butters' Next "Best Of..." Tournament?
Best Of... TV Dads
Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_vote_lcap22%Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Best Of... Villians
Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_vote_lcap11%Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Best Of... TV MILFs
Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_vote_lcap33%Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Best Of... Sidekicks
Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_vote_lcap0%Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Best Of... Rock bands
Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_vote_lcap11%Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Best Of... Horror Films
Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_vote_lcap0%Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Best Of... Video Games
 0% [ 0 ]
Best Of... Sports Clubs
 11% [ 1 ]
Best Of... Cities of the World
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) Empty
PostSubject: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:04 am

Butters' "Best Of..." Tournament Series
Tournament Number One - January/March 2010
Best of... Heroes

Round Two Results:

Match 1:
Batman d. Jaro
10-6

Match 2:
Jay Clarke d. Neo
13-3

Match 3:
John McClane d. The Punisher
9-7

Match 4:
Rocky Balboa d. Goku
9-7

Match 5:
Spider-man d. Peter Saint
12-4

Match 6:
Kirby d. The Hurricane
10-6

Match 7:
Fox McCloud d. Aragorn
8-7

Match 8:
The Doctor d. The New York Police Department
9-7

Cons.

Match 9:
Deadpool d. Kamen Rider Ichigo
16-0

Match 10:
Mario d. Piccolo
8-7

Match 11:
Dr. Tommy Oliver d. The Goonies
10-6

Match 12:
Rorschach d. Ash Ketchum
10-6

Match 13:
War Machine d. Sasuke
13-3

Match 14:
Hal Jordan d. Hugh Hefner
10-6

Match 15:
An Hero d. Sonny the Cuckoo Bird
10-6

Match 16:
Slegna d. Tucker
12-4

With that, we're brought to round three. For the third round, I've re-seeded all remaining contenders, to reflect their performance, and to have a more evened out tournament. Also, for the consolation bracket, this round will be all multi-contender matches, to help it catch up to the main tournament.

Round Two Matches

Match 1:
#1 - Batman
(DC's Batman Series)
Vs.

#8 - Kirby
(Kirby Series)

Description:
The new number one seed, Batman takes on the loveable pink puff-ball, Kirby. Kirby defeated Hugh Hefner and Gregory "The Hurricane" Helms to get this far, but Batman took out powerhouse Jaro. Will Batman's Domination continue, or will cuteness prevail?

Match 2:
#2 - The Doctor
(Doctor Who Series)
Vs.

#7 - Jay Clarke
(Full Metal Wrestling)

Description:
The NYPD has fallen to the hands of The Doctor. Jay Clarke took out number four seed, and hero to mankind, Neo. Now, the two face each other to see which belongs in the Final Four. Will the Doctor prove that his victory over tournament favorite was no fluke, or will Jay continue his streak of upsets?

Match 3:
#3 - Spider-man
(Marvel's Spider-man Series)
Vs.

#6 - Fox McCloud
(Star Fox Series)

Description:
Childhood icons collide as video game superstar, Fox McCloud tangles with Saturday morning cartoon hero, Spider-man. Spidey took out War Machine and our own Peter Saint, while Fox made short work of Sonny the Cuckoo Bird before narrowly defeating Aragorn. The two will prove whom children love more in this battle to prove who is the Best Of.

Match 4:
#4 - John McClane
(Die Hard Series)
Vs.

#5 - Rocky Balboa
(Rocky Series)

Description:
Sly Stallone Vs. Bruce Willis. Feel good sports movie Vs. Action movie clasic. Balboa defeated most of Japan's cartoon world in Pokemon's Ash Ketchum and Dragon Ball's Goku.John McClane took out two very different opponents in the Goonies and the Punisher. The two's paths finally cross, and we will find out which movie franchise reigns supreme.

VOTING OPEN UNTIL 11:59PM EST ON SATURDAY 20th

Quick Voting Chart:

Match 1:
Batman Vs. Kirby

Match 2:
The Doctor Vs. Jay Clarke

Match 3:
Spider-Man Vs. Fox McCloud

Match 4:
John McClane

Consolation Bracket:

Match 5:
The NYPD Vs. An Hero Vs. Rorschach Vs. Peter Saint

Match 6:
Deadpool Vs. Aragorn Vs. Dr. Tommy Oliver Vs. War Machine

Match 7:
Neo Vs. Slegna Vs. The Punisher Vs. Goku

Match 8:
Mario Vs. The Hurricane Vs. Jaro Vs. Hal Jordan

Last edited by Butters on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:20 am

Quick Voting Chart:

Match 1:
Batman Vs. Kirby
Both suck, but only one of them does it in the good way.

Match 2:
Why The Doctor has gotten this far is way beyond me.

Match 3:
Fact: Fox > You.

Match 4:
John McClane Vs. Rocky Balboa
I abstain on the basis of me not giving a fuck.

Consolation Bracket:

Match 5:
Utter bullshit, the people that voted against the NYPD should just go ask Bin Laden for an application to be in Al-Qaeda. Fags.

Match 6:
I don't know who any of these other people are, but I'm sure they aren't as cool as Deadpool.

Match 7:
I rule. Forever.

Match 8:
This came down to Mario vs. Jario, and the original one won.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:40 am

Match 1:
Batman Vs. Kirby
Kirby out sucked by Batcuum at 1:29 of Round 1

Match 2:
Much love for CC, but the dude saves the world(s) in a telephone booth.

Match 3:
Spiderman makes another deal with the devil, the price this time his testicles. He doesn't need them.

Match 4:
John McClane vs. Rocky Balboa
I almost gave this to Rocky on account of his name not even being remembered for the list. But McClane has his one weakness. Bullets.

Consolation Bracket:

Match 5:
Honestly, I voted against The NYPD based on Slegna's comments. Saint only gets it because he did a Rorschach rip off better than Rorschach and I could care less about the other one.

Match 6:
He threatened me through the 4th wall, bastard

Match 7:
None of these people matter to me, especially not that second one, boo to them.

Match 8:
Jario brothers will forever be better than the original.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:02 am

Match 1:
Batman Vs. Kirby

Match 2:

Match 3:

Match 4:
John McClane

Consolation Bracket:

Match 5:

Match 6:
Deadpool
Vs. Aragorn Vs. Dr. Tommy Oliver Vs. War Machine

Match 7:

Match 8:
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:10 am

Match 1:
Batman Vs. Kirby

Match 2:

Match 3:

Match 4:
John McClane Vx. Rocky Balboa

Consolation Bracket:

Match 5:

Match 6:

Match 7:

Match 8:
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:37 am

Match 1:
Batman Vs. Kirby

Match 2:
Sorry Jay

Match 3:

Match 4:
John McClane Vs. Rocky Balboa

Consolation Bracket:

Match 5:

Match 6:

Match 7:

Match 8:
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:25 am

Match 1:
Batman Vs. Kirby
Kirby is awesome. He'd swallow Batman, then gain - OH SHIT BATMAN HAS NO POWERS. Kirby wins by actually being awesome.

Match 2:
Sorry. This is a tournament for heroes, not self-promotion. Slegna has no idea what he's talking about. Doctor Who remains undefeated.

Match 3:
Don't really care because I get the feeling neither will win. But Spidey gets my vote. I didn't own an N64.

Match 4:
John McClane vs. Rocky Balboa
Rocky wins this because I don't care.

Consolation Bracket:

Match 5:

Match 6:

Match 7:

Match 8:
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:53 am

Match 1:
Batman

Match 2:
The Doctor

Match 3:
Spider-Man

Match 4:
John McClane

Consolation Bracket:

Match 5:
An Hero

Match 6:
Deadpool

Match 7:
Goku

Match 8:
Jaro
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:23 am

Match 1:
Batman Vs. Kirby

I see Kirby swallowing Batman and then Batman uses some cool bomb on his utility belt and blows Kirby to the hell reserved for pink puff balls!!

Match 2:

Go Jay!! I have never understood Dr. Who....maybe its the whole British thing. I think its weird different actors pick it up and nobody blinks.

Match 3:

A fox that flies a spaceship....WHATEVER!!! Spidey Rules!!!

Match 4:
John McClane

Yippee Ki Ya MUTHER FUCKER!! Enough Said!!

Consolation Bracket:

Match 5:

No one fucks with NY baby!!

Match 6:

The Merc with a mouth would win a close one against War Machine disctracting him with great lines like " I wonder if Spider-Man's suit ever rides up in the crotch like this!"

Match 7:
Neo Vs. Slegna Vs.The Punisher Vs. Goku

Frank Castle would fuck up every single one of these dudes....especially Goku and that weird hair!!

Match 8:

In blackest day, in darkest night .... Green Latern would fuck Jaro and Mario up beyond all recognition with a hard light construct BAN HAMMER!!!
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:24 am

Skyler Striker wrote:

Match 2:
Sorry. This is a tournament for heroes, not self-promotion. Slegna has no idea what he's talking about. Doctor Who remains undefeated.

I think you grossly overestimate my heroic qualities sir. But being the hero I am, I will not gloat, and merely shake my head at your ignorance. But you're right it's not self-promotion, so ask yourself, which hero between the Doctor and I has a tv show documenting their heroics? Precisely.

ahahha Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:34 am

Clarke wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:

Match 2:

I think you grossly overestimate my heroic qualities sir. But being the hero I am, I will not gloat, and merely shake my head at your ignorance. But you're right it's not self-promotion, so ask yourself, which hero between the Doctor and I has a tv show documenting their heroics? Precisely.

ahahha Smile Razz

I would rather watch a Harelquin show than anything Dr Who!! Crazy Serial Killers turned heroes are always fun....
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:58 am

Clarke wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:

Match 2:

ahahha Smile Razz

Not as if the Doctor ordered it. He didn't exactly volunteer himself for this tournament like some other people Razz

And Axel, of course it's a British thing, the best thing their country ever did. The different actors playing him is a central storyline plot, hence why no-one goes 'wtf'.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:59 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
And Axel, of course it's a British thing, the best thing their country ever did. The different actors playing him is a central storyline plot, hence why no-one goes 'wtf'.

Damn this tournament for making me agree with Skyler!
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:13 pm

The Ares wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:

Damn this tournament for making me agree with Skyler!

In Nomine Patri, et Filli, et Spiritus Santci.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:29 pm

I really wasn't aware that was a sign for prayer, but I can live with it lol.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Figured you must have been possessed or something, my bad. Been watching a lot of Supernatrual.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:37 pm

It's understandable, that show is made of both win and awesome.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:00 pm

The Ares wrote:
It's understandable, that show is made of both win and awesome.

Hell musta froze over cuz now I agree with Ares!! Holy Hell!! But Supernatural is possibly the shit....quite possibly
Back to top Go down
TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TJ Tilli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:08 am

Match 1:
Batman

Match 2:
The Doctor

Match 3:
Spider-Man

Match 4:
John McClane

Consolation Bracket:

Match 5:
The NYPD

Match 6:
Deadpool

Match 7:
Slegna

Match 8:
Jaro
Back to top Go down
http://tilliwrestlingfederation.wikia.com/
Big B. Brown

Big B. Brown

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dr. Benjamin Oliver Frank
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:47 am

Match 1:
Batman

Match 2:
Jay Clarke

Match 3:
Spider-Man

Match 4:
John McClane

Consolation Bracket:

Match 5:
Peter Saint

Match 6:
Dr. Tommy Oliver

Match 7:
Goku

Match 8:
Jaro
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/bigbbrown
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:49 am

Holy crap look who's still alive.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm so happy to see the Big Guy, that I'm calling a close to voting, next round will be out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Butters wrote:
next round will be out tonight.

Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) Owl_orly
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:35 pm

BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)   Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Butters' "Best Of..." March-uary Tournament (Round Two Results / Round Three Matches)
Page 1 of 1