Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NCAA March Madness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

NCAA March Madness Empty
PostSubject: NCAA March Madness   NCAA March Madness I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:13 am

I can not believe there is not a thread for this!! March is my holiest of holies its like Christmas in my family....Brackets came out Sunday. Use this as a place to discuss all the way through the beginning of April when the champ is decided. I will start off by saying my Xavier Musketeers have a tough road but I will throughly enjoy the revenge game against Pitt as a potential second round match up. Also pissed at Duke getting the number one seed over West Virgina and Bobby Hugs. I despise Duke!!
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

NCAA March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness   NCAA March Madness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:28 pm

In the future, Villanova should try to not give my brackets and I heart attacks before winning. Goddammit.

Looks like Notre Dame losing fucked up its fair share of brackets too.

P.S. Go Dawgs.

EDIT: Fuck. You. Vandy.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

NCAA March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness   NCAA March Madness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:04 pm

Slegna wrote:
In the future, Villanova should try to not give my brackets and I heart attacks before winning. Goddammit.

Looks like Notre Dame losing fucked up its fair share of brackets too.

P.S. Go Dawgs.

EDIT: Fuck. You. Vandy.

Can I throw in FUCK YOU BYU!!! They haven't won in 7 fucking years and they choose today!! FUCK ME!!!

Some awesome upsets so far I look for Tennesee to go down ... I can't believe the fucking Spiders couldn't pull one out DAMN my bracket is so fucked already!!
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

NCAA March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness   NCAA March Madness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:12 pm

Personally, Florida shouldn't have even made the tournament, I had BYU on most of my brackets.

I also had UTEP on most of brackets, too bad they didn't show up in the second half.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

NCAA March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness   NCAA March Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:44 am

SICK finish to Wake Forest and Texas
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

NCAA March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness   NCAA March Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:34 am

I missed it, though I saw Wake Forest came back in overtime after blowing a decent sized lead in the second half.

And in my other big fuck you for today: Fuck you Georgetown. Way to jack my bracket and turn it into a huge clusterfuck of red highlighter marks. Ok, maybe it's not that bad, but still takes away another one of my Sweet 16 teams (after Vandy).

On a lighter note, how 'bout those Huskies?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

NCAA March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness   NCAA March Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 am

BYU had not won a 1st rd game in 7 years, so I felt safe picking florida, damn them! I just saw a graphic on ESPN that said there were more close games (one or two points) and as many OT games than in all of the 2009 Tourney. I knew yesterday was wild. My boys at Xavier play today lets hope all the craziness calms down and they pull out a win.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

NCAA March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness   NCAA March Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Not a bad day today, the bracketbusters haven't some out to play. I did have Siena selected a few times, too bad they didn't show up for the second half. On one of my bracket's for ESPN, I currently have 19 of 24 games picked correctly, so hopefully the good fortune continues.

Oh, Seth. How are those 'Noles doing?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

NCAA March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness   NCAA March Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 pm

The Muskies pull out a win a draw....A rematch of the Elite 8 last year and Pittsburgh. Hopefully Crawford shows up and Xavier rolls. Mack seemed ready to lead the boys into the gates of hell in a couple interviews I saw. Not too many crazy games today no OTs but a few close to the buzzer games. I can put the heart attack meds away for another night.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

NCAA March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness   NCAA March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Thanks for nothing Villanova. Kansas is getting its ass kicked, too. Lame.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

NCAA March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness   NCAA March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Well...How bout Kansas.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

NCAA March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness   NCAA March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:49 pm

RCA wrote:
Well...How bout Kansas.

They got smacked up by NORTHERN IOWA! 5 people out of the ten in my bracket group just lost...Its so cool! Now I just need West Va to kick Kentucky's ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NCAA March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness   NCAA March Madness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NCAA March Madness
Page 1 of 1