Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

January 4th Dicussion

Go down 
+9
Skyler Striker
The Celt
TJ Tilli
Jetstream
Omega
Rottata
Jeff
Kaoru
PX
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

January 4th Dicussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 4th Dicussion   January 4th Dicussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Doublemummy wrote:
HE was the one who decided not to renew his contract because he didn't like the way he was being portrayed by WWE when they used his real life to further a storyline.

Who said that was the reason? The official reason for his departure was him being burnt out, and until you can show me proof that this was the actual reason he left, I won't believe that.

And remember, WWE has made him more successful than TNA ever has. If TNA decides to hot-shot Jeff into their main event, it'll be because of what Vince did for him. This isn't like Christian jumping to TNA back in 2005. Jeff Hardy was hardly mistreated; hell, they even gave him a WWE title reign just to get him to stay. Jeff is Vince's top merchandise seller, and to cut off that revenue by suddenly jumping to TNA is basically a big fuck you to Vince.

If he had a big problem with them using his life, I'm pretty sure he could've argued against using it since he was a main eventer on SmackDown and he's good buddies with their head writer. In no way was the WWE mistreating him, hence he just burned his bridges there.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: January 4th Dicussion   January 4th Dicussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Romeo wrote:
Jeff is Vince's top merchandise seller.

Really? I was fairly sure Cena held that title... I may be wrong, but that's my understanding.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: January 4th Dicussion   January 4th Dicussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:05 am

He was, but Jeff overtook him in 2009.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: January 4th Dicussion   January 4th Dicussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:12 am

Hmmm, with everything happening with Jeff lately, the WWE run to TNA and the drugs, I'm half tempted to change him, but I know how easy he is for the graphics team, there is hundreds of images ready to use...
Back to top Go down
Hostyle

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hostyle
Championship: FMW World Heavyweight Championship

PostSubject: Re: January 4th Dicussion   January 4th Dicussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:43 am

Romeo wrote:
Doublemummy wrote:
HE was the one who decided not to renew his contract because he didn't like the way he was being portrayed by WWE when they used his real life to further a storyline.

Who said that was the reason? The official reason for his departure was him being burnt out, and until you can show me proof that this was the actual reason he left, I won't believe that.

And remember, WWE has made him more successful than TNA ever has. If TNA decides to hot-shot Jeff into their main event, it'll be because of what Vince did for him. This isn't like Christian jumping to TNA back in 2005. Jeff Hardy was hardly mistreated; hell, they even gave him a WWE title reign just to get him to stay. Jeff is Vince's top merchandise seller, and to cut off that revenue by suddenly jumping to TNA is basically a big fuck you to Vince.

If he had a big problem with them using his life, I'm pretty sure he could've argued against using it since he was a main eventer on SmackDown and he's good buddies with their head writer. In no way was the WWE mistreating him, hence he just burned his bridges there.

I think it's best to give him the benefit of the doubt, Rome. The full story hasn't been released yet, so saying that he burned the bridge w/ WWE now is a bit hasty.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: January 4th Dicussion   January 4th Dicussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:52 am

I know, but ideally that would be the case. Vince bent WAY over backwards just to get him to stay, including wrecking up what should have been a good CM Punk title reign, and this is how he repays him?

I won't accept an explanation nothing less than a conspiracy set up by Vince to destroy TNA. lololol
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: January 4th Dicussion   January 4th Dicussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Romeo wrote:
I won't accept an explanation nothing less than a conspiracy set up by Vince to destroy TNA. lololol

Well I guess that would explain the appearances of Val Venis and Orlando Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: January 4th Dicussion   January 4th Dicussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:59 pm

They just announced TNA is going to move to Monday Nights for good in March.

Very Happy hooray Monday Night Wars!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: January 4th Dicussion   January 4th Dicussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:29 pm

You mean Monday Night TNA Getting Raped, Seth.

They'll be dead by 2011.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January 4th Dicussion   January 4th Dicussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January 4th Dicussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2