Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row

Go down 
+5
Nicholas Gray
Edible14
X
The Celt
Bobino
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row Empty
PostSubject: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:50 pm

1. Nick Bryson
Coming in atop the rankings is the, now former, Full Metal Champion 'Sir' Nick Bryson. Bryson has had quite the action-packed cycle, that foremostly includes debuting and leading his YNG stable into Death Row. Though technically YNG lost their match against the Sons of Attrition, the Scheme from YNG served purpose to leave an impact and now there are many questions left unanswered but is Bryson just arrogant or a mastermind?

2. Christian G Smitten
At number two is the reigning C-4 Champion, the honorable Christian G. Smitten. A man who has taken quite the positive turn since turning his back on Jaro many shows ago. After winning the belt at No Holds Barred, Smitten defended successfuly against a strong Abel Steele and on Death Row defeated both Harlequin and Austin, a feat worth a belt in itself, not to mention defending his title against Anwyl and Alex O'Rion. Smitten is clearly a massive force to be reckoned with.

3. Harlequin
At number three is the oft-unpredictable Harlequin. Going undefeated this past cycle, racking up victories by defeating Leon and David GS in tag action, and both Hannibal Frost and David GS in singles action. He shocked the viewing audience by making his way over to Ammunition to attack Chris Austin and Christian G. Smitten in the rubber match between the two, cleverly disguising himself under a mask of himself. He lost a close match on Death Row, but we think that won't be a problem for this crazed man's future plans.

4. Apostasy
Making his appearance number four is Abandoned Champion Apostasy. His amazing cycle culminated when he defeated five other men on Death Row to retain his Abandoned championship, resulting in his highest ranking ever. Apostasy's reign as Abandoned Champion is quickly becoming one of the more impressive runs in history as he continues to build on his legacy.

5. Chris Austin
Rounding out the top five is Chris Austin, who has been impressive since his stumble at No Holds Barred. Going undefeated this cycle, though being robbed of a clean finish by Harlequin, Austin looks to be in great form. Some will say that Austin without the C4 Championship is a dangerous opponent indeed as he has clearly set his sights upward towards a trophy he has yet to attain (one of the few we might add), the Full Metal Championship. He's made a statement for that, for sure. We're looking forward to what Austin's future holds.

6. David GS
Just outside of the top 5 is the controversial David GS. Formerly of the Sons of Attrition, David duped the world when he revealed himself to be the fourth man of Nick Bryson's YNG stable in the match on Death Row, turning against his former brethren in what people call a deal with the Devil. While that may be debateable, what we do know is that aligning yourself with one of the most powerful people in FMW is a smart career move, if nothing else. David GS could be moving his way up this list very soon.

7. Gray Inferno
The powerful tag team champions Gray Inferno come in at number seven. After a cycle of constantly defeating the odds, first by winning the title in a tag match involving four other teams at Ultimatum, and then continuing to try to lead the rally against the GSW onslaught, these two have proven quite formidable and have certainly emerged themselves as the current powerhouse tag team.

8. Anwyl
The Rookie Sensation Anwyl comes in at number 8. While some may argue about his claim to be 'The Future' what cant be denied is his ability to make a big splash. Anwyl has definately captivated our attention, coming close to a victory for the C4 championship in a match with Smitten and Alex O'Rion, winning a tag match against two former Full Metal Champions, and finally defeating his current rival at Death Row. Anwyl's dislike of the old guard may be misplaced, but his talents are not. We hope that he can turn into a more admirable talent down the road.

9. Mark Johansson
At number nine is the former Television Champion Mark Johansson. After revealing himself to be the third member of YNG, Mark won the TV title by using the amazing power in his fingerpoke against his now YNG teammate, Matt Ashburn. Mark continued to dominate the entire cycle, defending his TV championship twice. Gone is the fan friendly demeanor of the Mark Johansson we knew before and in its place is a ruthless enforcer anyone should take caution when crossing.

10. Matt Ashburn
Rounding out the top ten is Matt Ashburn, the fourth YNG member to appear on the list. Matt Ashburn came into FMW viciously, even defeating David GS for the television title, then defending it at Ultimatum in a gauntlet match. Ashburn has been successful consistently in FMW and though he lost the Television Title in what was an obvious ruse by YNG, giving the belt to now teammate Mark Johansson, Ashburn is a believer in the bigger picture. This definately makes him a threat down the line and we don't envy anyone who has to face him.

11. Abel Steele
Just outside of the top 10 is Abel Steele, who comes in at position eleven. Abel has taken a turn for the ruthless, turning on (and almost ending the career of) former friend John "Doc" Derrick. Since then Abel has been cold and ruthless and a contender. His loss against Smitten on Ultimatum hasn't appeared to slow him down one bit as he was most recently victorious over Doc on Death Row. Abel is doing everything in his power to put the spotlight on him, regardless of who gets in his way.

12. Ryder Strong
Another new face on the list and coming in appropriately strong is newcomer Ryder Strong. His good showings all cycle, including a tag victory with Ryu Quinn, a triple threat win, and a victory in a Corruption main event against The Pack, and a great effort for the Abandoned Title at Death Row showed that Ryder is a man with a big future, which we are sure will please all of the fans in his #CULT.

13. Super Mega Ultra Team
At number thirteen is a team quickly rising to the ranks of most beloved in FMW, Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER, aka: The Super Mega Ultra Team. Winning their first official tag match on Ultimatum was the beginning of their run that saw them win every match in the buildup to their surprise Tag Title shots at Death Row, defeating teams like Slegnadamus and Butters, Seth Rotunda and Daniel Prideman, and Seth Omega and Rampage. These two can definately make a big splash in the future. Wow that pun was unintended.

14. Leviticus
Leviticus stock is rising quickly and often times with the help of his GSW Teammates. Not only did he beat FMW vet RAMPAGE! one-on-one, but then moved in to beat the same man and the Comeback Kids at Death Row, earning an impressive set of wins. Currently the centerpiece of a chaotic GSW group, Levitcus looks to keep the streak going, and keep his value up. We believe that number fourteen is just a stepping stone for Leviticus.

15. Jack Eastwood
Nobody looks better despite the results of a match than Jack Eastwood. Eastwood had a hell of a stretch, however, earning his way to Ultraviolent and Abandoned Championship Matches. Even without a victory, Eastwood remains a tough match for anyone, and his cunning leadership, shown by the attack he and his Pack Mates pulled on Apostasy, Ryu Quinn, and Ryder Strong, help bring him to number fifteen.

16. The Celt
Something tells us if you ask the Celt how he feels after his win at Death Row, he won't be as happy as most winners. Normally, this would've been one of the best sets of shows for the vet, but seems Celt may have some unfinished buisness after Death Row. However, Celt is still Ultraviolent champion, and a series of good showing in the ring have brought him up to sixteen.

17. Ryu Quinn
Ryu Quinn has shown that not only is he a great tag wrestler, winning both of his matches paired up with Ryder Strong, but he made his presence known in the Abandoned Championship match at Death Row and by taking David GS to the limit in his debut. Coming in at number seventeen, Ryu Quinn is seemingly good at everything he does, soon we'll see if he's great at everything he does.

18. Leon Caprice
This Son of Attrition had one of the more up and down cycles of anyone. He lost, he won, and he stood infront of former champion Nick Bryson and YNG and refused to let them take over. Their mission hit an obvious snag, as David GS turned the momentum. Caprice isn't finished yet, as he completed his main objective, and technically beat YNG at Death Row but all Leon has to show for it is number eighteen (and possibly a lousy t-shirt). We're sure this isn't over.

19. The Comeback Kids
Butters and Slegnadamus show that the really do refuse to die. The two perennial underdogs showed they have a lot of heart, but they came up short in their chances to dominate the tag division. The pair did look impressive as they helped team with some of the roster members to stand up to the aggressive GSW team, whos numbers could take advantage of anyone. We dont know the status of a comeback for these kids, but we do know they've earned the nineteenth spot.

20. John Derrick
John Derrick shocked the world and made his return to the ring, even after real doctors told him he'd never wrestle again. Coming in at number twenty, he's had the stage set to prove he's still main event calibur, but Abel steele and a slightly blind referee put those plans on hold. One thing we know, John derrick doesn't take things like this lately, expect to see the former champion settle the score soon.

21. Hannibal Frost
Hannibal hasn't had the best times lately. After losing to Nick Bryson and then later Harlequin he technically won at Death Row, even though he was one of the ones left laying as the show closed. Hannibal's never been on a low streak like this, so now it's time to find out if Frost can bounce back and move up from spot twenty-one.

22. Christian Parkes
Parkes had a pair of big shots this past cycle. He came just a few moments short in the Death Row opening battle royal only shows after getting caught off guard against YNG in what would've been the definition of an upset in his tag match with Ripper or his Television Title shot agains Johansson. At twenty-two, Parkes may have just missed, but how long can it truly be before Parkes can come up big?

23. Killswitch
Killswitch taught us one thing, not all Canadians are polite. After insulting America, he took up the flag of his country. Killswitch racked up a set of impressive wins over American rival "Outlaw" John Andrews after being surprised by the man in their first match. Killswitch may have proven his patriotism, but more importantly he showed the fight that brought him to spot twenty-three.

24. "Outlaw" John Andrews
John Andrews fired the first shot at Killswitch, racking up a victory early in the cycle, but came up short of waiving the American Flag at Death Row. One thing was shown in that match, however Outlaw will go down swinging for whatever he believes in. For his efforts, we've awarded him number twenty-four.

25. Daniel Prideman and Seth Rotunda
Pack members Daniel Prideman and Seth Rotunda may not have recieved much in the W column this past set of shows, but they have four very strong showings against top teams, two main events, and shared some brutality in the Abandoned Title Match under their belts. This pair shows the depth of both FMWs Tag Division and new blood and such are quickly on the rise. They just squeaked in to the countdown at twenty-five, but we feel that these two will be up much higher very soon.

Also recieving votes:
Matt Dunn
Jeff Whitt
Paper Bag Man
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:44 pm

>don't lose a match in forever
>be placed behind Eastwood, who I beat 3 times (or was it 4? I forget) who was on a prolonged losing streak
>be placed behind Leviticus, who only claim to momentum is beating RAMPAGE, who hasn't had a quality match in over 2 years
>SMUT, Ryder Strong

The Academy has clearly either been corrupted, bribed or taking a severe step down in intelligence.
Back to top Go down
X

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Ryder's Log:

The Celt is jealous over being ranked so low. Under me. I think I've discovered what "hate" is. I like the taste of it. It fills me up. Yum.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:57 pm

The Celt wrote:
>don't lose a match in forever
>be placed behind Eastwood, who I beat 3 times (or was it 4? I forget) who was on a prolonged losing streak
>be placed behind Leviticus, who only claim to momentum is beating RAMPAGE, who hasn't had a quality match in over 2 years
>SMUT, Ryder Strong

The Academy has clearly either been corrupted, bribed or taking a severe step down in intelligence.

E25 is just for this last cycle. What have you done this last cycle? You haven't even defended that strap of yours in...

Wow, how long has it been, champ?

If you were a real champion, like me, you'd be defending that title and making it worth a damn. Instead, you beat Killswich once in a non title match, and won a tag match against The Pack... who collectively I think have one win in the last calendar year. Oh, and you "won" at Death Row 4.

Yeah, color me not impressed.

Maybe step up a little, defend your belt... which is SUPPOSED to be the 2nd biggest deal aside from the World title... then maybe you'll be taken a bit more seriously. Right now, you're about the 4th best champion in a fed with only 4 singles belts not vacated. Yeah, I'd put a brain-damaged Smitten ahead of you.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:57 pm

1. I've no direct control over what matches I'm placed in
2. I've been actively demanding better competition throughout the entire last cycle. Like, seriously, I've absolutely constant in that demand, you'd have to be either deaf or ignore not to know about it.

And if I remember correctly, one of your defences this cycle was against Eastwood, who frankly must have been a mental wreck coming off the 3 rapid losses to me: so it's a bit rich of you to question my contenders when one of some of your contenders are ones I've already shown aren't up to the UV title level.

Also, wasn't one of your wins this cycle against the Pack? If it reflects negativity on me that I'm facing them doesn't it follows the same goes for you?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:27 pm

He mad.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
He mad.

The Academy has duely noted that The Celt is butt devastated. We believe that Celt will definately be moving up the ranks, but our system is complex and uninteresting to the public, so we will not disclose how we calculate our scores.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Which is just drunken dartboarding.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:19 am

The Celt wrote:
And if I remember correctly, one of your defences this cycle was against Eastwood, who frankly must have been a mental wreck coming off the 3 rapid losses to me: so it's a bit rich of you to question my contenders when one of some of your contenders are ones I've already shown aren't up to the UV title level.

Contenders implies title match. Something you've been unfamiliar with for the last cycle. The word you're looking for is "opponents". But thanks for playing.

Listen, the fact is that you've only ever defended your title against Eastwood. You've done it twice. Well, I too have done that, and just as many times (and just as you had a third win when you won the title, I also have a third win in that tag match). I've also defended my belt against Leon, Ryder, Ryu, Prideman and Rotunda. So not only have I beaten every single opponent you've defeated in title matches (and just as many times), I've done MORE.

So when I say that I'm a better champion than you, just know... I've got facts to back that up. And while I'm defending my belt every single show this cycle, you might want to consider stepping up your game. That's all I'm saying. Because right now, it's really not even close.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:29 am

trolololololololololol.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:40 am

Second?

I beat higher quality opponents than Nick Bryson ever dreamt of facing during the past cycle, and I still lie second.

Bias in the upper ranks of this company has never been higher. That's saying something, when it's coming from the most biased person I know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:40 am

These rankings are largely ass.

Ass.

I'd honestly rather not be on them, I have no doubt that I am in a class by myself.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Yeah, it's called Special Ed.

Geddit?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:46 pm

OOC: Yeah.

IC:

Call it what you wish. What matter is how I see it, not how some two-bit pissant who's doing less with his semi-ripoff of Dunn than Dunn did (quite a feat, mind you).
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:37 am

Cute. Just proves how ignorant you are, Chris; the Dunnwood schtick went out the window a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row   Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental 25 - Post-Death Row
Page 1 of 1