Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA

Go down 
+2
Omega
PX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA Empty
PostSubject: Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA   Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Joe Rogan introduced Hulk Hogan on tonight's UFC TUF 10 Finale moments ago. They talked about Hogan signing with TNA, and that he will partner with TNA and Spike TV. On January 4th, they will go to battle with WWE as they go live for three-hours and will come after everyone. Hogan says he will be there January 4th, and you never know when he will step into the ring.

this is the announcement:
HULKAMANIA IS COMING BACK TO MONDAY NIGHT ON "TNA iMPACT!" LIVE JANUARY 4 ON SPIKE TV

Hulk Hogan's First Live Appearance On Spike TV's "TNA iMPACT" Will Be In A Special 3-Hour Live Episode Monday, January 4 At 8:00 PM ET/PT

The biggest name in professional wrestling history, Hulk Hogan, will make his first live appearance on Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling's "TNA iMPACT!" in a live 3-hour special on Spike TV Monday, January 4, 2010 at 8:00PM ET/PT. Hogan and TNA President Dixie Carter attended "The Ultimate Fighter Heavyweights" Finale in Las Vegas where Hogan made the announcement in an interview with Joe Rogan.

"TNA iMPACT!" will be going against "WWE Monday Raw" on USA Network, the first time two wrestling companies have broadcast live head-to-head since the "Monday Night Wars" in the late 1990's between WWE and WCW. This "iMPACT!" special will broadcast live from the TNA iMPACT! Zone at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fl.

Hogan's first appearance inside the six-sided ring of TNA Wrestling will follow weeks of speculation after Hogan and Carter announced their partnership on October 27 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Hogan has hinted in various media interviews that he'll have multiple surprises in store for TNA Wrestling fans.

"I knew when I signed with TNA, that it would be important to make a statement with the first episode. Going head-to-head on January 4th, makes the statement loud and clear: Game on!" Hogan said.

"TNA is kicking off 2010 in the biggest way possible with the biggest name in the history of our sport. Hulk Hogan is a pop culture icon, and his arrival will change not only TNA, but the entire professional wrestling landscape. We're firing that first shot," Carter said.

Joining Hogan for the three-hour live "iMPACT!" will be TNA World Heavyweight Champion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Kevin Nash, "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe, "The Boss" Bobby Lashley and "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan.

"TNA iMPACT!" will resume its normal timeslot on Thursday, January 7th at 9:00 PM ET/PT with an encore viewing of the live "iMPACT!" special.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA   Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Samoa Joe on Monday Nights?

Ratings.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA   Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:32 pm

RAW will win.

End of story.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA   Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Of course everyone said WCW would be slaughtered by WWE when it first went head to head...

But then again WCW was up against a returning Rock who'll be hosting RAW that night

Personally I actually think iMPACT will see a bump in ratings as some fans flick over to check them out, just to see, even if it's with disdain. It's only natural as I think Monday night is alot of people's wrestling night so maybe, maybe they might just watch whatever holds their interest until the next ad break.

By the by TNA will be starting an hour early as part of it's 3 hour special.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA   Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Impact can't even beat ECW in the ratings consistently on the same channel.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA   Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:56 pm

I think it should be noted that John Cena isn't available this day cuz he's doing some grand marshall thing for a college football team, so that'll help TNA.

Even so, TNA is fucked. I think we'll look back at this as the desicion that cost TNA.

WCW unlike TNA had a big audience and plenty draws on their show. TNA performs below all 3 of WWE's shows, and on at least on occasion dropped below superstars even. It's a really poor desicion, but should be fun to look at anyway, watch TNA die out
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA   Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:11 am

If Hogan wrestles Flair than WWE might have problems.
Back to top Go down
Saggi the Dark Clown

Saggi the Dark Clown

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Saggi the Dark Clown
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA   Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:24 am

If TNA does even a little better than they did on Thrusday then it's a win. Remmeber this is a one time deal. They aren't moving to Monday's permerantly. I think it's a win win situration for TNA. Plus for me it shows balls. Good move. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA   Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday night wars back on! WWE vs TNA
Page 1 of 1