Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Vincent Van Rose
Omega
David GS
Freakie
RCA
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:09 pm

2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! Hayabusa

After a great pyrotechnic display, we pan all around the sold out crowd in Honolulu, Hawaii as it is now time for the Hayabusa Cup! Four men are already in the ring, ready to go.

Chase: Welcome to the special presentation of the 2010 HAYABUSA CUP! I’m Chase and I am joined by the Esteemed Dalby Sound!

Sound: Greetings, lemmings.

Chase: Jose warned me about this…anyway, some of FMW’s premier talent have made the journey to fight for the honor to be crowned King of Full Metal Wrestling, and we’re going to get things started with the Ring of Valor match!

Sound: Out of the past three winners, two have come from the Ring of Valor so the winner of this ring will likely have a great chance.

Chase: Well, without further adieu, let’s get to the action!

Buster Cherry: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE 2010 HAYABUSA CUP! We will begin with the RING OF VALOR match! Eliminations can occur via pinfall, submission, or by throwing a competitor over the top rope! The last man remaining moves on to the Hayabusa Cup Final! Now, the competitors, already in the ring! First, from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada weighing 245 pounds, he is one-half of the FMW Tag Team Champions…ALEX O’RION!

The crowd cheers as O’Rion smirks.

Cherry: From San Jose, California weighing 246 pounds, he is one-half of the FMW Tag Team Champions…CHRIS AUSTIN!

The crowd boos as Austin merely flips them the bird.

Cherry: From Omaha, Nebraska weighing 253 pounds… DAVID GS!

Crowd pops as David flashes the devil/metal horns.

Cherry: From Miami, Florida weighing 245 pounds… ‘Truly Talented’ JEFF WHITT!

Crowd boos as Whitt pays them no mind. The bell rings.

Chase: Alright, here we go. Do you expect the Wayward Sons to work together to take down the competition?

Sound: Probably. But something tells me that they’ll try to fight it out.

Chase: Whitt seems as if he’s got something to say.

Sound: I’m making out something about “Gold Standard Wrestling” but I’m not seeing how it matters to FMW.

Chase: Well, Whitt is an ambassador of and the face of that federation.

Sound: FMW is a fed filled with elitist pricks, who says we care about some back-swamp organization?

Whitt is ranting towards David GS, Austin and O’Rion about how his impending victory will only benefit GSW’s image. DGS holds up his hands and steps away as Austin and O’Rion exchange glances. Austin nods to O’Rion and O’Rion IMMEDIATELY shuts up Whitt with a NS PRIDE to the kisser!

Chase: Alex O’Rion nails NS PRIDE!

Sound: Like I said, elitist pricks.

Chase: O’Rion with the cover, ONE…TWO…THREE!

Cherry: JEFF WHITT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Sound: Alright, we’re down to three, each man is pretty fresh. This might be where the Sons try to impose their tag team will.

Chase: I think David knows it too, but Austin presses the action, ramming him into the turnbuckle with a shoulder thrust! Austin doubles him over with a HARD Sole Kick to the chest!

Sound: You know, to be close to 6’3 250 Austin has some of the quickest, most athletic offense in the federation.

Chase: You got that from one Sole Kick?

Sound: You clearly don’t watch much Ammunition do you?

Chase: Anyway, David is trying to fight out of the corner, but an Overhead Belly-to-Belly Suplex stops the momentum. Austin looking to keep up his dominance…ALEX O’RION TAKES HIM DOWN WITH A RIGHT HAND!

Alex O: EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF, BYE!

Austin, clearly surprised, is slow to defend the mudhole stomping that follows. Alex O’Rion takes him to his feet and whips him into the turnbuckle. Alex goes for a Stinger Splash but Austin catches him and forcefully throws him into the mat with a Ezekiel Jackson-esque Side Slam.

Chase: He’s stronger than he looks. Austin not choosing to follow up! He’s going for David GS now…

Crowd: BOOM!

Chase: Headshot drops Austin like a bad habit!

Sound: That was a rock-hard shot to the face…

Chase: That’s a gay description.

Sound: It’s only gay if faggots interpret it as such…fag.

David GS tries to follow up and throw Austin out, and flings him over the top rope before going for Alex. Austin skins the cat right as Alex flings David over with an Arm Throw.

Sound: Alex trying to win a shot at a second Hayabusa Cup here, but he’s gotta start hitting his big moves.

Chase: What about psychology?

Sound: Won’t mean anything if he doesn’t compete in a match to use it. The first leg is all about getting to the end, so you strike fast and you strike hard.

Chase: David with a sharp forearm to the face, stunning Alex. He goes for the Irish Whip now, and Alex reverses into a Double A Spinebuster!

Sound: He’s going for the cover! DGS gets the shoulder up at two.

Chase: Austin interjects now, dropkick sends O’Rion down. Austin going for a Fireman’s Carry now, O’Rion reverses! He’s going for Hold The Line! Austin armdrags out of it!

Sound: Austin going to capitalize… OH-HO-HO! David with a timely interception, sending Austin down to the mat with a Spinning Clutch Spinebuster! He holds for the pin…Austin nips out at two!

Chase: David GS retreats to the corner now, he’s looking for the Spear but Alex is up first, David charges right into a stiff kick to the chest by Alex!

Sound: Simple but effective counter.

Chase: He’s got David up now, Leg Hook Saito Suplex flattens him!

Sound: With the way David landed it looked more like a Leg-hook Backdrop Driver. Pretty vicious.

Alex O stands a few steps away from the downed DGS, motioning for David to bring it, in all of his Canadian badassery. Austin clubs him down and sets up for a Gutwrench. After lifting Alex onto his shoulder, he shifts and plants Alex down in an impressive looking neckbreaker slam.

Chase: One of the many neckbreakers in Austin’s arsenal!

Sound: I think Austin has just about had it now.

Chase: He has Alex up, he tosses him out! Alex lands on the apron! They’re trading blows now!

Sound: Alex has the better of it, he’s hooking for a suplex, HE’S GONNA SUPLEX HIM OUT!

Austin manages to land on his feet. David, sensing an opportunity, tries to surprise the tag team champions but they see him coming and wallop him with a stereo right hand (Alex)/rope-assisted enziguri (Austin) combination.

Chase: David has been stalled in his attacks but both men can be eliminated, they went over the top rope!

Sound: They should be trying to get back into the ring!

Chase: Alex staggers Austin with a right hand, sending him back to the ring post! Alex charges!

Sound: Austin ducks and yanks him facefirst into the post! Alex tumbles down to the floor!

Cherry: ALEX O’RION HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Austin looks down to Alex O, who’s still a bit stunned from his impromptu meeting with the steel ring post. David goes into action, yanking Austin throat-first across the ropes! Austin almost loses his balance but he manages to hang onto the top rope.

Sound: David needs to capitalize!

Chase: Austin hanging on for dear life, DGS to the ropes! HE BURIES HIS SHOULDER INTO AUSTIN’S TORSO WITH A MODIFIED SPEAR! AUSTING FALLS OFF THE APRON! AUSTIN IS OUT!

Cherry: CHRIS AUSTIN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! HERE IS THE WINNER OF THE RING OF VALOR…DAVID GS!

David throws his hands up, flashing the horns in triumph as Alex O chuckles at Austin, who holds his stomach with an incredulous look of shock on his face. “White Knuckles” by Alter Bridge hits as DGS mounts the turnbuckle in celebration.

Chase: This might be considered a minor upset, but the hot upstart is going to the Hayabusa Cup Final and he did it by going through the man who had won the Ring of Valor two years running!

Sound: He’ll be hard to bet against if you ask me, he showed a killer instinct and ability to take advantage of a situation, both good qualities. I’m surprised Austin is out, but DGS is not one to be taken lightly.

Chase: No ‘screw this! Ammunition was robbed!’?

Sound: Nope. That ended at Catalyst. Let’s get to the rest of the show, see who else will be in the field.

Chase: I’m on board with that, we’ll have the Ring of Steel to follow after this short break to allow for setup!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:10 pm

“Nightmare” by Avenged Sevenfold currently plays as Seth Omega is finishing up the entrances. Dunnwood, Doc Derrick and Cliff Carson are already inside the steel structure.

Cherry: The following match is the RING OF STEEL match and the only way to win is escaping the cage via leaving the door or climbing out with BOTH FEET TOUCHING THE FLOOR! Now introducing those already in the ring: First, weighing 207 pounds, CLIFF CARSON! From Tombstone, Arizona weighing 245 pounds, JOHN ‘DOC’ DERRICK! From Blackpool, England weighing 280 pounds, DUNNWOOD! And currently entering the ring, from Nashville, Tennessee weighing 314 pounds, he is the FMW Abandoned Champion… SETH OMEGA!

Chase: Damn, that’s one sizable paragraph to type.

Sound: Type? What the crap are you talking about?

Chase: Uh…yeah, uh…OK, we’ve got the Ring of Steel coming up here, and Seth Omega is the ‘defending champion’ of the ring, if you will.

Sound: The environment lends itself to the brawler types, and in theory it’s the easiest match to win, but the road to victory is one with bruises and blood.

Chase: Anyway, the bell signals the start of this match and Omega goes right for Doc! Hard left staggers the future Hall of Famer!

Sound: He’s the most inconsistent Hall of Famer I’ve ever seen. He should be the hands down the favorite to win the whole thing, but he’s so hit or miss.

Omega looks to press the advantage as he corners Doc. Carson quickly tries to climb out but Dunnwood’s six foot eight frame allows him to easily stop him. After eating a few hard haymakers, Doc blocks a left hand and starts to fire back. Carson fires a low dropkick to Dunnwood following being yanked off the cage.

Chase: Carson had the right idea but Dunnwood wasn’t having it. Carson trying to go for the vertical base here!

Sound: You know, as time-tested as that strategy is, lately people are straying away from it.

Chase: Why do you think that is?

Sound: The new generation is stupid. Point blank.

Chase: You sound like a bitter old codger. Either way, Doc connects on the Pistol Whip to the young Carson!

Sound: Thanks, we’ve missed how we got to that point due to your incessant arguing.

Chase: We have replay.

As the screen switches to a double feature, a short recap is shown. Doc managed to double over Omega with a knee. Doc went for an Irish Whip but Omega reversed it and sent Doc into a kneeling Carson, who was trying to rise from a scoop slam inflicted by Dunnwood. Dunnwood turned his attention to Omega, and currently that’s not going so well since Omega is using the cage to make hamburger meat out of his face. Meanwhile, Doc, ever the crafty veteran tries to slip out of the cage. Omega catches him and body avalanches Doc, sandwiching him between himself and the cage.

Sound: Omega is clearly thriving in this environment, He’s got Doc reeling, Dunnwood is reeling, and Carson…WHOA! Well, Carson is bringing the fight to Omega following a high wheel kick to the mush!

Chase: Carson follows up with a Lionsault! Carson is actually making a case for himself here!

Sound: This isn’t an election.

Chase: Doc is back up now, and HOLY DAMN what a Polish Hammer to the mush by Dunnwood! Doc isn’t getting out of the blocks here at all!

Sound: See, he’s either hit or miss.

Chase: Carson trying to lift Omega off the mat here…

Sound: As I said, again, the new generation is stupid.

Omega shoves Carson away into the cage wall, and on the rebound he flattens him with a Samoan Drop.

Chase: Well he may learn the errors of his way after almost having his ribs crushed.

Sound: Omega is looking to bring the pain here, he’s even shoved Dunnwood off the cage to stop him from climbing out. He’s got Doc now…VICE GRIP FROM DUNNWOOD!

Chase: He’s got it cinched in tight.

Sound: He’s got major leverage on it as well!

Instead of cinching in, Dunnwood pretty much ragdolls Omega up into the air and slams him down. Omega lies, somewhat shocked to be manhandled like that.

Sound: The man with three halves is scary at times.

Chase: Three halves? Scary?

Sound: If you’ve seen a Dunnwood trash-talk clip or a promo video and you just saw what he did to Omega, then I need go no further.

Chase: Either way, Doc trying his hand here, ramming Dunnwood back into the cage. Doc follows up with a German Suplex! HERRRRRE’S JOHNNY!

Sound: OK, either you’re referencing The Shining or Carson in there, and judging by his Implant DDT to Doc, I’m gonna pick the wrestler.

Chase: I don’t see Mickey Rourke in there.

Sound: Ugh.

Carson tries to climb out again, but Dunnwood is giving chase. Meanwhile, Omega sees Doc down, and goes into action, dragging Doc to the corner and lifting him to his feet before sitting himself on the turnbuckle.

Chase: OK, Omega’s not aerially adept, not sure what he’s going for here.

Sound: They had a mega war of words by today’s standards, Omega’s likely looking for the last laugh.

Chase: Look out here, Carson and Dunnwood are in a precarious position and Omega has Doc lifted for a big-time piledriver!

Sound: Omega interlocks the hands! SUPER CRADLE PILEDRIVER! HEART-SHAPED BOX OFF THE MIDDLE ROPE!

Chase: Doc has to be out of it now, and Carson is almost out but Dunnwood has him by the throat! DUNNWOOD DIVES! CHOKESLAM OFF THE CAGE! THAT HAD TO BE A TEN TO TWELVE-FOOT DROP!

Doc lies motionless, face down. Carson is sprawled about, clearly out of it. The crowd is at a fever pitch following those two big moves.

Chase: Looks like we’re down to two men here, Dunnwood and Omega! Omega is taken out with a ‘Deer Dance’ Big Boot!

Sound: Dunnwood is looking to end this one emphatically, he’s setting up for that wicked Inverted Steiner Screwdriver!

Chase: I thought that you hated that flashy, innovative stuff.

Sound: Despite that, it can’t be denied that dropping someone on their head in that manner is a match ender.

Chase: So you’ve warmed up to it.

Sound: God help you if this gets back to Hostyle, Jose, whatever you call him.

Dunnwood slaps on the inverted facelock, but Omega spins out and tosses Dunnwood over his head with a release Northern Lights Suplex. Dunnwood stumbles to his feet, and is DRILLED with an Wrist-Clutch Exploder Suplex.

Chase: Omega is trying to mount a wave of offense here, and Dunnwood is on the ropes!

Sound: Might be time for another Heart-Shaped Box...

Chase: Omega seems to be thinking like you, but Dunnwood isn’t budging! Back body drop sends Omega up and over! Omega is up, and GIANT HEADBUTT FROM DUNNWOOD!

Omega AND Dunnwood are rendered loopy from that big blow, but while the impact sends Omega into the ropes, he bounces off of them and blocks the dizziness long enough to mollywhop Dunnwood with a HUGE STO! Omega gets to his feet sloppily, and tries to shake the cobwebs loose. Dunnwood gets to a knee, and Omega seizes the advantage, snatching him up and spiking him with an HEART-SHAPED BOX Cradle Piledriver!

Chase: Omega nails his move for a second time, everyone is down, barely stirring, and Omega is on his way out! He’s climbing the cage!

Sound: Just once would someone do the quick, smart thing and just use the damn door?

Omega, clearly feeling that headbutt, is making great progress, already passing over the top of the cage as Dunnwood tries to crawl to the door. The door slowly swings open as Dunnwood starts to slither through, but Omega gets about halfway down before jumping, effectively winning the match.

Chase: Omega escapes first! He has won the Ring of Steel again!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AS A RESULT OF ESCAPE…SETH OMEGA!

Sound: A violent, brutal affair and Omega thrived once again. He might be concussed after that headbutt though.

“Nightmare” by Avenged Sevenfold hits as Omega pulls himself up. The referee raises his hands as Omega surveys the damage; everyone left laying as Dunnwood crumbles out of the ring.

Chase: Well, the field is halfway set now, we’ve got more setting up to do, the Ring of Wire is next!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:11 pm

We return to see the cage gone, and all of the ropes wrapped in barbed wire.

Cherry: It is now time for the RING OF WIRE MATCH! Eliminations can occur when an opponent is tossed over the top wire and both feet touch the floor. The last man standing will move on to the Hayabusa Cup Final! Introducing first, the competitors already in the ring; first, from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada weighing 220 pounds, HARLEY QUINT! Also, from Parts Unknown, weighing 200 pounds, STORM!

“Mess of Me” by Switchfoot hits as Skyler makes his way down, a confident smirk on his face.

Cherry: From Perth, Australia weighing 210 pounds, SKYLER STRIKER!

Chase: Well, here’s a possible favorite to win this contest as well as the Hayabusa Cup itself. He’s one of the most decorated competitors in the federation

Sound: Yeah, but a Ring of Wire? It seems as if all FMW is after his bloodshed.

Chase: Jaro does own the fed, so yeah. Besides, you competed in the Ring of Fire at one of these events, right?

Sound: Not my finest hour, I gifted Butters the win.

“I’m Made of Wax Larry, What are you made of?” by A Day to Remember hits as Apostasy enters. Striker cautiously slides in under the ropes as Apostasy does the same upon arriving to ringside.

Cherry: From Cleveland, Ohio weighing 245 pounds, APOSTASY!

Chase: This man has been on fire in recent weeks, I wouldn’t be surprised if his roll continues.

Sound: We’ll see. Until otherwise, it’s hard to bet against Quint, even if the rumors about his retirement are true.

The bell rings as Storm and Quint split up while Striker and Apostasy go after one another.

Chase: I don’t think either man will be working by the hour here as this match can only get barbaric as it goes on.

Sound: Striker’s newfound aggression is really showing itself here. Apostasy hasn’t really gotten out of the blocks yet!

Chase: Meanwhile Quint and Storm are pretty even so far, but a sharp kick to the knee opens it up for Quint! Quint fires off some rights and lefts as Apostasy is starting to turn things around!

Sound: Apostasy whips Skyler…Skyler with the counter but Apostasy counters into a short-arm clothesline! SOUND assault there!

Chase: Quint has Storm up, but Storm counters with a Belly-to-Back Suplex!

Sound: Striker’s in danger here!

Apostasy tries to force Striker into the wire and hopefully over it, but Striker stops him with a quick eyepoke, and absolutely rocks Apostasy with a high Roundhouse Kick to the mush! Apostasy falls to a knee, dazed, and Striker quickly hooks him and plants him with EXILE TO OBLIVION!

Chase: Apostasy was nailed there! Striker with a sudden flurry of offense and he’s in the driver’s seat! He’s taking a stunned Apostasy to his feet, and he sends him flying over the ropes! Apostasy is out!

Sound: Well, that truly was surprising.

Cherry: APOSTASY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Chase: YIKES! Storm just went back first into the wire! Quint is trying to press the advantage but Storm is firing back with all he’s got.

Sound: The rookie has some fight in him, I’ll give him that. He’s not letting the magnitude of the situation overwhelm him. I do like Striker’s strategy of resting up and waiting for an opening.

Chase: Storm staggers Quint with an Enziguri, and quickly follows up with a Running STO!

Sound: Quint’s off his game, he seems out of it mentally…

Chase: Storm glances towards Skyler, who has not been aggressive since his dispatching of Apostasy and he’s back to Quint…HARD LARIAT from Harley!

Sound: Rookie mistake. Can’t take your eye off the ball in this fed.

Chase: Quint looking to hit a big move to end it, and Skyler pounces with a chop block to Quint!

Sound: The rookie takes advantage with a big-time Lifting DDT!

Storm sits up, a little surprised that he escaped the situation. He quickly wastes no time in setting up for the Lightning Bomb but Skyler stops that with a spinning heel kick to Storm’s face. Skyler snatches Quint onto his shoulder and LEVELS him with a Go 2 Sleep, which sends Quint barreling into the wire. Skyler delivers a clothesline to send him over and out!

Cherry: HARLEY QUINT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Sound: Holy crap!

Chase: Skyler is absolutely dominant here, but Storm! Storm tackles down Skyler and is pounding away at him!

Sound: That’s how you take advantage of an opening!

Chase: Storm has him lifted…and he HANGS HIM OUT TO DRY GUT FIRST ON THE WIRE!

Sound: This kid might have a chance, this would be huge for him!

Chase: Storm charges, but Skyler managed to stop him somehow, big time roundhouse kick to the head sends him on Dream Street!

Skyler tries to get back into the ring, but Storm kicks the middle wire, sending it up into Skyler’s groin! Skyler falls on the apron in pain, and Storm staggers up and fires a low dropkick, sending Skyler down! Storm pops to his feet and jumps repeatedly up and down in triumph!

Cherry: SKYLER STRIKER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED, AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER OF THE RING OF WIRE AND ADVANCING TO THE FINAL, STOOOO…

The crowd’s cheers and Storm’s celebration is cut short by the haunting opening to “Mother” by Danzig. Jaro strolls out to the ramp, a very disapproving scowl on his face.

Chase: What brings him out here, Storm has gained the biggest win in his young career!

Sound: Jaro’s that type of person, you know.

Jaro: Cut my music, monkeys! Now, I have no idea what the hell is going on, but this is clearly why FMW’s ratings haven’t been worth a damn since the third or fourth cycle! I mean honestly, I throw that worthless rookie in there, to get his name up against three of FMW’s supposed finest and every last one of my ‘cash cows’ lays a goddamn egg!

The crowd boos as Storm is clearly upset at Jaro ruining his moment.

Chase: That bastard.

Jaro: You know, I was OK when Quint and Apostasy went out, but of course the roo-fucker screws it all up! We’ve got people that are supposed to be heavy hitters coming out to the ring night and night out eliminating embarrassing themselves and allowing piss stains like this rookie bag of crap to main event MY shows. Well you know what? This event is quickly becoming made of fail and my first official act as part owner is to make sure that not only this event will be a success and that whoever I bestow the power of king onto will be competent enough to handle it. So, I am going to add a FIFTH participant to this match!

Storm yells out “You fucking bastard! You can’t do that!”

Jaro: Shut it, bitch-face. I’m Jaro and I can do as I please. You need to learn that. As it were, this fifth participant was going to be C.G. Smitten but apparently he doesn’t want to do it as he’s real cushy in his Commissionership. So I had to pick someone else. My choice, despite my personal ‘meh’ feelings toward him, usually does a decent job, so he can consider this a “Make-up Exam” if you will. He had better not fuck this up.

“Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole hits as Chris Austin, highly upset given what happened earlier, soldiers down to the ring with his eyes locked onto Storm. Jaro shrugs and takes his leave. Storm motions for Austin to bring it as Austin shakes his head in pity.

Chase: This is not right! He had his chance and he lost!

Sound: Lies! There was added moisture on the ropes that caused him to slip!

Chase: I thought that ended at Catalyst! Either way, we’re off and running again and Austin isn’t wasting any time, stopping a charging Storm with a High Knee!

Sound: Storm’s luck might just run out. He’s running into a pissed-off buzzsaw.

Chase: Storm is back up, Austin with a quick go-behind and he just rag-dolls him into the mat with an Inverted Powerslam!

Sound: Ah, Austin’s been doing some Amateur training. The man is always working to improve his craft.

The crowd is booing as Storm is quickly being overwhelmed. Austin keeps up the pressure as he slaps Storm into a Buffalo Sleeper Camel Clutch. Storm struggles for a few seconds before he tries to work out of it. He manages to turn the hold into a standing Buffalo Sleeper, and using the wire as leverage, Storm manages to roll out of the hold. Austin gets to his feet but Storm ducks a lariat and nails a Shoulder Jawbreaker.

Sound: Storm might have the opening he needs here!

Chase: Kick to the gut, he’s going for the Lightning Bomb! Austin drops to a knee and rams his upper back and neck into Storm’s groin, stopping him in his tracks!

Sound: Not the fanciest counter, but damn effective. Austin has Storm up now…LEARNING TREE INTO THE BARBED WIRE!

Chase: That probably stopped any sort of momentum Storm was building up.

Storm gingerly peels himself from the wire and stumbles into an increasingly maddening Austin’s range. Austin doubles him over with a sharp kick and underhooks the arms before lifting him onto his shoulder ala Canadian Backbreaker.

Chase: What’s he going for here?

Sound: I’ve heard him talking about this, this is the new version of his finisher!

Austin looks straight ahead and solemnly mouths “Class Dismissed” before SUDDENLY dropping to his back while flipping Storm down to spike him into the mat in a vile DR Driver/Future Shock DDT hybrid looking maneuver as the crowd goes ‘oooohh’ The impact sends him up onto his knees and back down into a collapsing heap.

Chase: CLASS DISMISSED!

Sound: It most certainly is after that! My God he destroyed him!

Austin sits up slowly, eyes straight ahead as Storm lies face down, motionless. After he stands up and takes Storm onto his shoulders in a Fireman’s Carry, he callously dumps him to the outside as the bell rings.

Cherry: STORM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! HERE IS YOUR WINNER OF THE RING OF WIRE…CHRIS AUSTIN!

“Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole hits as Austin refuses to have his hand raised, his eyes not having left Storm. Austin looks down to a stirring Storm with sinister intentions before leaving the ring.

Chase: So now the field is David GS, Seth Omega, and Chris Austin, it’s shaping up to be a very competitive final in order to determine the King of the FMW Ring.

Sound: If Austin uses that again, he’ll be hard to deny, but there’s still the Ring of Fire to come!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:12 pm

The techs are placing the finishing touches on the Inferno match setup used for the Ring of Fire match, which is next.

Chase: Alright people, if you’re just joining us…

Sound: Idiots, the lot of the late bunch.

Chase: Ahem, if you’ve just joined us, then We already have three final qualifiers for the Hayabusa Cup. We have Seth Omega who won the Ring of Steel for the second straight year, David GS who won the Ring of Valor, and 2008 Hayabusa Cup Champion Chris Austin, who won the Ring of Wire despite coming up short in the Ring of Valor.

Sound: Well, if anyone deserves a second chance, it’s him. The man busts his ass to be the best in FMW.

Chase: As it were, we’ve got one more go around here.

Cherry: It is now time for the RING OF FIRE MATCH! Eliminations can occur when an opponent is tossed over the top rope and both feet touch the floor! The last man standing will move on to the Hayabusa Cup Final! Introducing first, the competitor already in the ring; first, from New Orleans, Louisiana weighing 300 pounds, RIPPER!

“Down and Out” by Tantric hits as Butters makes his way down, eager to win the Ring of Fire for the second time.

Cherry: From Boston, Massachusetts….EVERYONE KNOWS ITS BUTTERS!

Sound: Well, let’s see if he can prove that this isn’t a fluke.

Chase: I don’t know, he seems at his best during these events.

Sound: Next time do a worse job of giving me a useless answer filled with common knowledge.

“It’s Not My Time” by 3 Doors Down hits to cheers as former tag team champion Leon Caprice enters.

Cherry: From Perth, Australia weighing 220 pounds, LEON CAPRICE!

Sound: This is a man poised to break out, but he’s got quite the shadow to escape in one Skyler Striker.

Chase: I’m calling it now, he’s the guy to watch for 2011.

“Bad Company” by Five Finger Death Punch hits as Axel Van Osbourne makes his way down.

Cherry: From Right Next Door to Hell, weighing 235 pounds, the self-proclaimed Once and Future King, AXEL VAN OSBOURNE!

Sound: He’s not winning, I’m calling it now. His arrogance is gonna cost him. It is a trait not of those that are Esteemed such as myself.

Chase: Can it, Kettle.

“Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron hits as C.G. Smitten, the last competitor enters. However he is not dressed to compete. He motions for his theme to be cut as he raises a mic to his mouth.

Smitten: I have things to do besides dominate in an unnaturally barbaric setting, so I’ll make this quick. The Board of Directors assumed I would make my presence known in this contest, but given the stakes, I will not because the entire contest is irrelevant! Regardless of who wins, The Honorable Christian G. Smitten answers to no one but himself and whosoever wins this tournament will be only king in name for I am the only authority in FMW worth listening to! Now, let this match begin. Good night.

The ring is quickly surrounded by flames as Smitten walks away while the bell rings. Leon is quick on the uptake, nailing Ripper with a dropkick that sends him up and out of the ring, his face barely missing the fire!

Cherry: RIPPER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Sound: Well, that was quick!

Leon looks at his triumph before Butters attacks. AVO bides his time, moving in for offense after Butters takes Leon down with a short-arm into a back elbow.

Chase: This match was scheduled for five, but now we’re down to three in a matter of seconds! OK, Sound, who do you favor here?

Sound: Well, by default I have to go with Leon. Butters shows flashes, emphasis on FLASHES, of brilliance but he’s too inconsistent for me. Axel Van Osbourne is starting to come around but I don’t think he’s ready for this level of competition yet. Leon has held his own with some of FMW’s finest, and eventually he has to break through and now’s the time.

Chase: Not a bad pick, but AVO is looking to prove you wrong here as he has Leon almost out but the FLAMES BLAZE UP! Axel and Leon are scared right out a possible elimination!

Sound: See, there’s a certain element of surprise and unpredictability in this kind of match. Any move you make near those ropes has to be done with conviction and speed, otherwise your face could get charred off; it’s how I got eliminated.

Chase: That and you tripped over Butters.

Sound: Yeah. FMW always found a way to keep me from even more greatness.

Chase: Sure, it was their fault. Anyway, Butters has a side headlock on Leon, but Leon counters with a Back Suplex! Axel moving in now, dropping a big elbow on the downed Leon!

Sound: Axel is relatively inexperienced in FMW, but the man has some wrestling know-how. He’s showing it by the SOUND strategy of picking his spots!

Chase: Eventually he’s gonna have to really get in there if he wants to win. Picking spots will only get the wanker so far.

Sound: You English and your tasteless insults.

Chase: Do you prefer Moose knuckle?

Sound: It appears I’ve spoken too soon.

Leon starts to gain control, knocking both men down with alternating rights. AVO charges, but Leon scoops him over for a powerslam. Leon stops a charging Butters with a toe kick and goes for the “Time Limit” but Butters blocks it and turns it into a simulating spinning neckbreaker. Butters takes the dazed Leon to his feet and goes to toss him out but the flames well up significantly, stopping Butters in his tracks momentarily. This allows Leon to counter with a quick Enziguri.

Chase: Leon escapes almost certain elimination there!

Sound: His faculties can’t be all there, that neckbreaker was full of extra snap.

Chase: Leon’s going for Butters now, but AXEL VAN OSBOURNE BLASTS HIM OVER THE ROPES WITH A BLINDSIDE SUPERKICK! LEON CAPRICE IS OUT! NO, HE’S HANGING ON!

Leon is doing all he can to avoid catching on fire, but out of nowhere Christian G. Smitten rushes down, grabs hold of Leon’s leg and yanks him to the floor before Leon can do anything about it!

Chase: THAT DAMNED SMITTEN!

Sound: Well, 2011 will hopefully be brighter…

Cherry: LEON CAPRICE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Chase: Thanks to dubious circumstances, we are down to two here, Axel Van Osbourne and Butters! The winner will be the final entrant into the Hayabusa Cup Championship and will have a chance to be crowned King of FMW!

Sound: Alright, time to place bets, who ya got?

Chase: I don’t know, mate.

Sound: I thought you were from England, why are you speaking Aussie?

Chase: You’re Canadian, why don’t you say ‘Eh’ after everything?

Sound: Touche.

Chase: I hope someone got that on DVD or something.

Leon glares towards the retreating Smitten, who does nothing but laugh at Caprice’s misfortune. Butters and Axel circle each other as the flames blaze up again. Butters and AVO tie-up, with Butters quickly taking the advantage with a quick Fireman’s Carry. Butters tries to apply a choke but Osbourne breaks out. Butters swings a wild clothesline but Axel rolls under it, rather parkour-esque.

Sound: Osbourne has dropped some pounds recently, and he’s taking up parkour, it’s showing with that new-found agility.

Chase: Butters turns around, Axel scoops him up, Butters is trying to wiggle down!

Sound: A rake to the eyes works every time! Butters not afraid to play dirty!

Chase: Butters with the Inverted Facelock, he walks up the ropes…EVERYONE KNOWS IT’S…DIAMOND DUST!

Sound: Is that really the name of his move?

Chase: Who cares? It’s effective!

Sound: Still weird.

Chase: Butters has Osbourne up, and he tosses him out! BUTTERS IS THE FINAL ENTRANT INTO THE HAYABUSA CUP CHAMPIONSHIP!

Cherry: AXEL VAN OSBOURNE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! THE WINNER OF THE RING OF FIRE AND THE LAST ENTRANT INTO THE HAYABUSA CUP FINAL…EVERYONE KNOWS IT’S….BUTTERRRRRRSSSS!!!!

The flames die down as Butters celebrates winning the Ring of Fire. “Down and Out” by Tantric hits as Butters leaves the ring, seemingly more determined than before.

Sound: Butters managed to make one more counter and it led him to victory!

Chase: Now, the ring is set. Seth Omega, David GS, Chris Austin and Butters. One of these men will be crowned King of FMW! Any predictions?

Sound: The universe will unfold as it should.

Chase: Did you really just go there, Dalby?

Sound: Just watch what happens, Chase! Watch and bear witness to my genius predicition!

Chase: Bloody Canucks…
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:15 pm

After a 30 to 45 minute intermission, it is now time for the Hayabusa Cup Final. The four men who won the respective rings are already in the final ring, ready to go. Omega smirks as he cracks his knuckles. Butters rotates his neck from side to side, offering a cautious glance towards each opponent. David GS offers glances to each man, as his body language show a man chomping at the bit. Austin looks directly at David, head slightly bowed in a solemn manner as his eyes show a grudge being held.

Cherry: It is now time for our MAIN EVENT of the evening, the HAYABUSA CUP FINAL! Eliminations may occur via pinfall or submission, and the last man standing will be the 2010 FMW Hayabusa Cup Champion and thus will earn the distinction of being KING OF FMW!

2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! HayabusaCup

The crowd cheers as the big-match atmosphere sets in.

Chase: Here we go, last match of the night.

Sound: A legend may very well be set in motion after this.

Cherry: Now, the competitors. First, from Boston, Massachusetts….BUTTERS!

Butters offers a small acknowledgement of the crowd to a warm reception.

Cherry: From Nashville, Tennessee weighing 314 pounds, the FMW Abandoned Champion, SETH OMEGA!

The crowd boos as Omega merely grins.

Cherry: From Omaha, Nebraska weighing 253 pounds….DAVID GS!

DGS flashes the horns as the crowd pops.

Cherry: From San Jose, California weighing 246 pounds, one-half of the FMW World Tag Team Champions and 2008 Hayabusa Cup Champion, CHRIS AUSTIN!

The crowd boos as Austin’s focus on the task at hand remains unbroken. The bell rings as Omega quickly tries to corner Butters, who is the least fresh of the four. Meanwhile, Austin bulrushes David and starts firing rights and lefts to a surprised DGS.

Chase: And here we go! Unsurprisingly, Omega goes for the weakest man, allegedly, in the match in Butters and Austin is looking for revenge against David GS!

Sound: Omega is using intelligence, as odd as some may see it. He’s going for the guy with the least big match experience as well as the most physically taxed. Each man save for Butters has had at least an hour or so to recuperate.

Chase: And what about Austin? Technically he has wrestled twice, even if he pretty much played vulture against Storm.

Sound: Storm put up a fight, he didn’t vulture.

Chase:DGS is starting to mount a comeback on Austin here as Omega has an Exploder suplex attempt blocked! Butters stops Omega with a sudden Complete Shot! COVER! He only gets two before Omega powers out!

Sound: Meanwhile David is trying to apply the Attrition DDT to Austin but he spins out of it! Northern Lights Suplex by Austin! Look at that perfect bridge! Damn, he only got two!

Chase: So we’re each calling near-falls now?

Sound: Hey, whatever happens in the match, happens in the match!

Butters tries to apply a Liontamer to Omega, but Omega uses his leg strength to kick Butters away. As Omega goes to capitalize, David turns the tide on Austin, reversing an Irish Whip attempt into a Flapjack. David follows up with a couple of forearm drops across the chest before turning his attention to Omega and Butters. Omega clubs Butters across the back, but before he can follow up David floors him with a Concussor Mark I.

Chase: David GS being very liberal with his offense so far, seems like everyone is getting a piece of the action!

Sound: I don’t know if I like that strategy. I mean he’ll only be able to impose his will for so long before it catches up to him.

Chase: I think he likes the fast starts myself. David stomping away at Omega now, but Butters ends that with running one-handed bulldog! Action is everywhere!

Sound: Austin seems to be waiting for his moment here. This is a smarter strategy!

Chase: Butters is coming for Austin now, and Austin halts him with a sole kick! He kneels and follows up with a stiff European Uppercut that sends Butters up and HER MAJESTY WHAT A LARIAT! Butters just got damn near decapitated!

Sound: Don’t let the technical prowess fool you, the man is quite the bruiser!

Chase: David off the ropes, Omega counters into a Sidewalk Slam! Omega trying to follow up, turning David onto his stomach! He’s got him in a Fujiwara Armbar!

Sound: He should’ve worked the arm a little bit first but if he wants to soften up to take away the Spear then he’s on the right track!
Austin slowly approaches Omega and David, and unbeknownst to Omega, Austin is right behind him. Austin makes him aware of his presence with a HARD stomp to the back of the head.

Chase: He didn’t hold anything back on that one!

Sound: These two have a bit of a history, Seth eliminated Austin following one of the more emphatic counters in FMW history, compliments of Harley Quint. It’s stuck in Austin’s craw ever since.

Chase: Well he’s taking out some aggression on Seth now, he’s going for nothing but headhunting shots! David is using this time to recover but Butters is quickly on him! No one is letting either man breath!

Austin takes Omega to his feet and goes for a measured right hand, but Omega blocks it and delivers a solid head-butt. This gives distance between the two and Omega follows up with a solid Yakuza Kick to the face. Omega goes for a quick cover, barely getting two before Austin gets a shoulder up. Omega applies a headlock to try and keep Austin grounded.

Chase: Omega turning it around here as Butters plants David GS with a scoop slam. Butters on the second rope now, he dives, David got the boot up but Butters caught it! He’s going for the figure-four but David kicks out of it!

Sound: This might be the opening he needs, in the meantime Omega needs to cinch in the headlock a bit more, then again his body mass adds decent pressure as it is.

Chase: David is starting to build momentum here, rocking Butters with a square right hand! Butters is back up, Spinning Heel Kick stops him!

Sound: Austin trying to work to his feet, he’s fighting out with elbows to the ribs. He’s off the ropes, Omega drops him with a flying shoulderblock!

Chase: Butters blocks the big boot from David, he twists him, David ducks the roaring elbow! DGS-Plex connects!

Sound: Omega looking for an early elimination, he’s setting up a pumphandle but Austin wriggles free! Omega goes for a left haymaker, Austin blocks!

SMACK!

Sound: WHOA! Austin with an overhand chop right to Omega’s face! Big Show has never delivered something so vicious! Austin has the arm, spins him around, Cut-Throat Neckbreaker with authority! SOUND execution there!

David gets a close near-fall on Butters as Austin watches both men closely. David goes for an Irish Whip and it’s reversed by Butters who flattens David with a high Crossbody block. Austin goes to attack but Butters sees him and stops him with a gut punch. Butters sets up for an Inverted Facelock and jumps to the top rope but Austin breaks free and rocks Butters with a C.C.S. Enziguri. He then hip-tosses Butters off the second rope. Omega reinserts himself into the fold, going for David GS.

Chase: Butters has taken some stiff shots but he’s still in this thing. Side Belly to Belly suplex takes down David, compliments of Seth Omega!

Sound: He’s not exactly crisp, but he shows flashes of technical ‘ability’. Not bad.

Chase: Omega says it’s over for David GS, and he’s lifting for a Crucifix Powerbomb! DGS wriggles down, and connects with a Side Russian Legsweep!

Sound: Austin has Butters fading with a seated Cobra Clutch but Butters is fighting to his feet. Butters elbows out but Austin stuns him with a hard rolling elbow to the back of the head!

Chase: A David GS clothesline takes Austin down! DGS going for Butters but he’s stopped with an eye poke. Butters for the Irish Whip, DGS reverses! NO! Butters jumps, he’s looking for a springboard-SPEAR! DGS intercepted him out of mid-air!

Sound: Ingenious instinct from the rookie…I’m impressed! Cover by DGS, ONE…TWO…THREE!!! Butters is gone!

Cherry: BUTTERS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

The crowd chants ‘SPEAR’ repeatedly as David looks to regroup following the elimination. Omega and Austin trade blows now and Omega, due to being the larger person starts to gain the advantage. Omega goes for an Irish Whip and bends down, but Austin turns it into a Facebreaker Knee Smash, before dropping the staggered Omega with a modified flying high knee.

Chase: Omega and Austin hold nothing back, both men bleeding from the mouth and nose from their exchanges!

Sound: I’m surprised Austin hasn’t tried to make this a more technical game with Omega. He knows he has the advantage there.

Chase: Austin is a man of pride, he loves nothing more than beating someone at their own game!

Sound: Still.

Chase: Austin is looking for something…wait a minute, He has a deathlock hold on the legs…he’s looking for a big submission here!

Sound: Omega got to the ropes! Austin won’t let go but David picks his spot! Reverse DDT connects! Cover! 1…2…NO!

Chase: David has wrestled a fine match here, but Omega is after him now! You know he wants that Austin elimination for himself!

David rolls away after being victimized by a backbreaker from Omega. Austin gets to his feet and Omega clubs him down before dumping him with a running powerslam. He covers, only getting two. Omega smiles as he senses the match well in hand. He takes Austin to his feet but Austin shoves him away and ducks an Omega lariat. On the rebound, Austin drops Omega with a running high elbow strike to the forehead. Omega tries to stay aggressive but in a show of strength, Austin halts him by lifting him onto his shoulders and delivering a Death Valley Bomb.

Chase: Austin is starting to build momentum here, but David delivers a Saito Suplex on the Student of the Game!

Sound: This kid seemingly wants every elimination for himself!

David goes for Omega, but Omega grabs him by the tights and pulls him face first into the middle turnbuckle. Omega quickly goes for Austin and gains an advantage with a running legdrop. He gets a two count on the ensuing cover. Omega takes Austin to his feet and sets up for a Burning Lariat, but Austin ducks the swing and spins, countering into a very sudden legsweep that causes Omega’s head to hit the mat hard.

Chase: What a counter! It seems as if right before Omega can hit his most effective offense, Austin manages to escape!

Sound: That’s preparation for you.

Chase: Omega looks woozy, Austin has him, grabs the wrist and wrenches…He short-arms Omega into a clothesline, NO! Austin floats over, OH MY! Austin scores with one hell of a Coldwater DDT!

The Floatover DDT spikes Omega and has him on Dream Street. Austin delivers a jumping hook kick to keep David in the corner. Austin then sits up Omega and buries a hard kick to the back before running to the opposite ropes.

Sound: Omega might want to move…too late.

THWACK!

Chase: Austin blasts him in the face with OCCAM’S RAZOR! Austin covers! ONE…TWO…THREE!!! WE ARE DOWN TO TWO!

Cherry: SETH OMEGA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Chase: Ring of Valor part deux! David GS or Chris Austin will be the 2010 Hayabusa Cup Champion!

Sound: Couldn’t have asked for a better final two.

Austin retreats to a corner, wiping blood from his nose as David notices his lip bloodied thanks to Austin’s jump hook kick. Both men rise as the crowd prepares to see history. After some trash-talking, both men start to exchange blows.

Chase: Man these two still have something left!

Sound: They’ve gone at it tooth and nail. This is Austin’s third match tonight, David had the toughest ring by far to compete in, in the Ring of Valor. Whoever wins deserves the honor, I’ll say that!

Chase: David is starting to gain the advantage here! He goes for the Irish Whip, Austin goes up and over, he goes for a Back Suplex, DGS punches out of it! He twists him around… ATTRITION DDT connects!

Sound: Austin landed square on his face there, DGS smartly follows up with a pin! ONE…TWO…NO! Austin got the shoulder up!

Chase: David is starting to grow frustrated, it’s only a matter of time before he goes for the Spear! No, David is heading to the top rope! Austin in a last gasp stops him and DGS has crotched himself!

Sound: Yep, DGS’s facial expression says that’s about a six or seven on the pain scale.

Chase: Austin hooks him around the head, this could be another Coldwater DDT!

Austin stands to the side, and viciously whips down in a hideous, Keji Mutoh-esque Whiplash-type Neckbreaker as the crowd ‘ooooohs’.

Sound: Intro to Chiropractic connects! That has to be it! That might be the deadliest of all the neckbreakers in Austin’s arsenal! Austin covers…ONE…TWO…TH-NOOOO! David GS showing some heart!

Chase: You seem a lot less biased than before.

Sound: It’s a good match, so sue me.

Austin pounds the mat in slight frustration, but David is clearly favoring his neck. Austin gives the ‘It’s Over’ sign and goes to hook up both of David’s arms.

Chase: He’s going for ‘Class Dismissed’! If he hits it, Austin makes history! DAVID GS BACK BODY DROPS OUT OF IT!

Sound: This might be the kid’s chance!

Chase: David GS goes for the Headshot, Austin ducks! Austin on the rebound…HE RAN INTO THE SPEAR! DAVID GS HITS THE SPEAR!

Sound: The rookie’s coming out party may be in full effect in just three seconds!

Chase: HERE’S THE COVER…ONE! TWO! THRE-NOOOOO! AUSTIN GOT THE SHOULDER UP JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME

The crowd gasps in disbelief.

Sound: I don’t know how he did it, but Chris Austin just reached down somewhere deep!

Chase: DGS is in complete shock, he thought he had it!

Sound: Take advantage of the downed opponent, rook!

DGS is pulling at his hair maddeningly, begging for Austin to get up. David is coiled, ready to deliver the Spear once again. Austin rises, David runs. Austin turns…

Chase: AUSTIN LEAPFROGGED THE SPEAR ATTEMPT, DAVID WENT RIGHT INTO THE TURNBUCKLE!

Sound: What athleticism and what instinct, Austin’s not wasting any time! He’s got him around the head, what is this?

Chase: He has him…CUT-THROAT CORKSCREW FACEDRIVER!!! THAT’S THE SAN JOSE SMACKDOWN! S.J.S PLANTS DAVID FACE FIRST INTO THE MAT!!!

Sound: He reached deep into the bag of tricks then, he’s got the cover! ONE, TWO, THRE-NOOOOO! DAVID GS WILL NOT STAY DOWN!

Chase: What will these two men have to do to each other to win?

Sound: I have no idea but Austin looks as if he’s about to find out!

Austin sits up and stares at DGS, incredulous. Austin quickly grabs David up and tries to go for Class Dismissed. David doesn’t allow for both arms to be hooked and eventually counters into an inside cradle!

Chase: CRADLE! ONE…TWO…NOOO! AUSTIN GOT THE SHOULDER UP!

Sound: That was close, but David counters a charging Austin with a sharp kick to the gut!

Chase: DGS is looking for the end here! He’s going for the Lightning Spiral!

David sets up Austin and swings backward, but Austin manages to carry that momentum into a backflip, which lands him on his feet! Before David can do anything, the position he is left in leaves him in the direct path of a sick Knee Trembler-eqsue strike, which Austin nails to drop David in a heap before he falls on the middle rope, his face showing one of satisfaction before pointing to his head repeatedly.

Chase: WHAT THE HELL KIND OF COUNTER… HOW DID HE DO THAT?!?

Sound: I have no earthly idea, frankly…

Chase: Austin managed to turn a Lightning Spiral attempt into a backflip, he lands on his feet and manages to obliterate a rising David GS with a knee to the temple!

Sound: Austin’s looking to follow up, David never saw that shot coming!

Chase: Austin has him up, he’s got the arms and HE’S GOT HIM UP AND DRILLS HIM DOWN! CLASS! DIS! MISSED! AUSTIN WITH THE COVER, LEG HOOKED! ONE! TWO! THREE! AUSTIN HAS WON THE 2010 FMW HAYABUSA CUP!

Cherry: DAVID GS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND THE TWO-THOUSAND TEN FMW HAYABUSA CUP CHAMPION AND NOW THE KING OF FULL METAL WRESTLING….CHRIIIIIIISSSS…..AUUUUUUUSSTIINNNNNN!!!!

Hayabusa Cup Final Ring Results:

Chris Austin (8.75 aps + 0.5 avs = 9.25 total)

David GS (8.8 aps + 0.2 avs = 9.0 total)
Seth Omega (8.2 aps + 0.2 avs = 8.4 total)
Butters (8.15 aps + 0.2 avs = 8.35 total)

Ring of Valor Results:

Chris Austin (8.75 aps + 0.9 avs = 9.65 total)
David GS (8.8 aps + 0.6 avs = 9.4 total)

Alex O'Rion (7.2 aps + 0.2 avs = 7.4 total)
Jeff Whitt (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

Ring of Steel Results:

Seth Omega (8.2 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.4 total)

Dunnwood (8.6 aps + 0.2 avs = 8.8 total)
Cliff Carson (5.0 aps + 0.3 avs = 5.3 total)
John "Doc" Derrick (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

Ring of Wire Results:

Storm (7.3 aps + 0.3 avs = 7.6 total)

Skyler Striker (0.1 aps + 1.2 avs = 1.3 total)
Harley Quint (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)
Apostasy (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

Ring of Fire Results:

Butters (8.15 aps + 0.9 avs = 9.05 total)

Axel Van Osbourne (6.0 aps + 0.6 avs = 6.6 total)
Leon Caprice (4.0 aps + 0.2 avs = 4.2 total)
Ripper (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

“Premediated Murder” by J. Cole hits as Austin rolls away from David. Austin sits up gingerly, looking towards David GS and mouthing ‘A’ before rising to his feet. The referee raises his hand before presenting him with the 2010 Hayabusa Cup trophy. Austin raises it to the sky, a satisfied, toothy grin on his face as blood from his nose streams down. He rolls out of the ring and retreats to the top of the ramp.

Chase: What a final exchange between those two men, but in the end, Austin made the biggest counter of the night and did he capitalize, avenging the Ring of Valor mishap!

Sound: Bottom line, Austin has won his SECOND Hayabusa Cup! It’s hard enough to win it once, but he’s won it twice! He is further proving that the smartest, coldest, most calculating man tends to come out on top! He clearly had the Lightning Spiral of David GS scouted and if David doesn’t go for that, maybe he’s the one celebrating, not Austin.

Chase: It could’ve gone either way, but it went the way of the former Radical, and that’s all the time we have for tonight! For my partner the Esteemed Dalby Sound, I’m Chase, good night from Honolulu! Ladies and Gentlemen, CHRIS AUSTIN IS THE 2010 FULL METAL WRESTLING HAYABUSA CUP CHAMPION AND NOW THE KING OF FMW.

DGS sits up in the corner looking towards Austin, who now is on a knee at the top of the ramp, cup in front of him. He looks to David and gives him a nod of respect before looking towards his Hayabusa Cup and back up again. After making an ‘X’ with his hands, Austin does a double cut-throat signal right into an ‘it’s over’ sign while roaring in triumph. His body shakes from the intensity shown as his eyes dart all around his new ‘subjects’ as he says clear as day “BOW DOWN TO THE KING, BITCHES”. Fade to credits.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:17 pm

OOC: OK, and there's the 2010 Hayabusa Cup. Clearly it isn't the best show, but I wanted to get something done and up so I hope it is, in the least, worth a read. Thanks to all that participated and stuff. I wrote it myself so anything negative or positive you'd like to say, I'll be taking the blame/the compliments.

Oh, and YAY I WON! ...Ahem, my apologies. Ammunition 12.1 hopefully follows tonight.
Back to top Go down
Freakie

Freakie

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cliff Carson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Well it was nice to finish a debut match with an actual promo score, but I liked the comments made throughout the Steel match.

Oh well, congratulations on Austin and everyone else who made it to the finals, clearly deserved it.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:07 pm

OOC: An 8.8? Wow...nice Smile At any rate, I now know what RCA must've felt like after WarGames; kinda sucks to outpromo everyone and still come up short. Great job to everyone who promoed, and congrats to Eddie for winning the whole shebang once more. I'll getcha next time.

*sets jaw, clenches fists, and nods begrudgingly*

...long live the King.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:38 pm

OOC: Good job Eddietwon. Nice to see I'm still the reigning Ring of Steel defender.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:17 pm

OOC: Great show even though I came up a bit short...Congrats Professor Eddie!

Butters any time you want to go mano y mano with the Once and Future king in a flameless ring I am up for it. You gave me one hell of a match my man....Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:41 pm

OOC: Stunning, just stunning.

Storm: Jaro you bitch. I am the true Ring Of Wire champion you bitch.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:11 pm

OOC: Ugh.

Storm did not deserve that.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Knew I should've pushed myself to get my promo out earlier.

On an unrelated note... when is this event meant to take place? Just after Catalyst, I'm assuming?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:37 pm

OOC: I agree Storm got screwed but I think it furthers a story line that encompasses the whole FMW so I may be cool with it Cool
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:05 am

That must be a record for the lowest promo score of someone who's actually promoed - 0.1 Very Happy

Congrats to all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!   2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2010 HAYABUSA CUP RESULTS!!!!!
Page 1 of 1