Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2009 Hayabusa Cup Results

Go down 
+7
RCA
Omega
Nicholas Gray
Skyler Striker
PX
Mark Johansson
Abel Steele
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

2009 Hayabusa Cup Results Empty
PostSubject: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:39 am

The scene opens up inside a television studio. Three leather chairs are stand on the carpeted floor. Sitting by himself is the Great Takeover and the other two chairs are across the floor from him and side by side. The backdrop is a Honolulu sunset and behind TO is a large screen plasma TV.

TO: Hello and welcome to this very special FMW broadcast event. My name is Takeover and I will be your host as we run through what is one of the greatest traditions in the FMW, The Hayabusa Cup.

As he speaks TO pulls from behind his chair the 2009 Hayabusa Cup, glimmering under the studio lights and displays it for the camera.

TO: This Cup is one of the rare times the entire FMW roster comes together to compete for a single prize. For the winner it means a years worth of bragging rights, for the loser, another opportunity lost.

Takeover places the cup on a small pedestal beside his chair.

TO: To get things started tonight we are going back. One year, to the 2008 Hayabusa Cup and the closing moments of the final ring. The remaining entrants are The Radical Chris Austin, Butters, Drew Michaels & the Harlequin.

TO turns to watch the plasma screen behind him as the scene fades.

Morpheus: Only momentarily. Austin takes it away with a Diving Headbutt to the stomach of Michaels. Drew is in REAL trouble now. Austin drags Michaels up ties his hands behind his back. Drew’s trapped, and he’s struggling like he knows it.

Foxx: Butters is up, and he’s seen the trouble Michaels is in, bounce off the ropes, SPEAR!!!! Butters takes Michaels down right there with that HUGE spear!

On the other side of the ring, Harlequin begins to force himself to his feet. Butters notices this as he rises from the spear, and orders the smaller Chris Austin to take care of the dangerous Harlequin.

Morpheus: Butters the true ring general here, ordering his temporary ally around like he’s a bitch but… did you see that smirk that came across Austin’s face then?

Foxx: I did. It was a good sign I think. Butters has Drew Michaels up. Kick to the gut. Austin has Harlequin where he wants him. Both men make their moves on their opponents, OH GOD! SYNCHRONISED FINISHERS!!!

Morpheus: BUTTERS WITH THE DARWINISM ON DREW MICHAELS, AUSTIN WITH THE RCA DRIVER TWO ON HARLEQUIN!!! BOTH MEN COULD BE DEAD!!

Austin and Butters both stand up after hitting their hardest hitting moves on the dangerous duo. They look at each other, before snapping down to the ground, pinning their respective men.

Foxx: DOUBLE COVER, THE REFEREE’S A BIT HESITANT, BUT HERE’S THE COUNT, ONE…TWO…THREE!!!!!!!

Just before the count of three, Drew Michaels manages SOMEHOW to force a kick out from under the weight of Butters. Harlequin on the other hand, doesn’t.

Morpheus: AUSTIN’S WON IT!!!!!! HE’S GOT IT!!! DREW KICKED OUT AND HARLEQUIN DIDN’T!!!!

Butters looks up at Austin, who’s jumped up in glee after making the winning pin. The referee grabs Chris Austin’s hand and raises it high above his head. Butters runs his hands through his head in utter despair after losing the match. Austin on the other hand, jumps up to the top of the corner turnbuckle and poses excitedly for the roaring fans.

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND HAYABUSA CUP CHAMPION OF 2008, THE RADICAL CHRIS AUSTIN!!!!!!

The screen flashes back to Takeover as he turns back from the plasma screen to face the camera once more.

TO: An amazing moment for FMW and an amazing moment for Chris Austin one year ago. While some would say that Austin has failed to match the highs of that moment throughout 2009 none would argue that it was a high point in his FMW career thus far.

The camera angle changes and Takeover shifts his stance slightly to address the appropriate camera.

TO: And so we come to the 2009 Hayabusa Cup. Four qualifying rings to determine the entrants into our final ring where only one can prevail.F

This event took place some time ago, immediately following the taping of FMW’s 10.2 series of shows in fact. The tapes from that event and the winner’s identity have remained a closely guarded secret…. Until now.

Please join me for the next couple of hours as I not only bring you footage of each ring in its entirety, but also chat live in the studio with participants from each ring, who will provide you with candid insights into the matches and their outcomes.

The camera changes back to the previous angle and Takeover smoothly sweeps into position and continues on.

TO: We begin proceedings with our first qualifying ring, The Ring of Valour. A Battle Royal in which participants can be eliminated by pinfall, submission or going over the top rope. Who will advance? Will it be the defending champion Chris Austin? Or can one of the other Ammunition stars provide a boilover? Or will the FMW Commissioner Christian G Smitten, who entered himself into the ring meant only for Ammunition superstars?

I remind you once again that these matches were staged immediately following the 9.2 cycle of shows, but the outcome has been a closely guarded secret up to this point. We cut back now to Honolulu Hawaii, your commentators… Foxx & Stone.

"Fire it up” by Thousand Foot Krutch is blaring through the speakers as a camera flies around the jam packed arena in Honolulu, Hawaii. The camera eventually stops at the announce table where we see our hosts, Stone and Foxx ready to get the action underway.

Stone: Welcome to beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii where tonight Chris Austin will put his most treasured possession, the Hayabusa Cup, on the line!

Foxx: Damn skippy, and I'm willing to bet he won't even make it out of his own ring. Austin is a loser plain and simple. I still can’t believe that he won it last year.

Stone: I’m sure you will find that Austin is actually one of the favourites for this event Foxx.

The camera zooms in on the cup which is sitting right in front of the ring inside a beautiful clear case. It's shining from the amount of lighting in the arena as the name "Hayabusa Cup" stands out as it is engraved into the middle of the cup.

Stone: That is a beautiful prize for tonight's winner, and speaking of winners, last year's cup winner Chris Austin is coming out next into the Ring of Valor, which is our first match on the card.

Foxx: That's probably a good thing considering the rest of the Rings are going to fuck the wrestling ring.

Stone: For once I agree, and the Ring of Valor is sponsored by the Ammunition Division, home of the C-4 Championship. This will be an elimination Battle Royal where participants can be eliminated by pinfall, submission or being thrown over the top rope.

Foxx: My favourite kind of elimination

Stone: This ring will be filled with Ammunition superstars trying to earn a shot in the final

Foxx: However, Christian G. Smitten has entered himself into the Ring of Valor also in the Battle Royal.

Stone: Yes, but he's the FMW Commissioner, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

Foxx: Ah fuck you.

After that "Pride" by Saliva plays through the PA system as the crowd cheers loudly for the four superstars making their way out to the ring. Chris Austin is leading the way, followed by Black Marcus, Gabriel Crow, and Damien Inferno. All four men enter the ring and wait in their separate corners, eagerly awaiting the start of the match.

Stone: Well the ref is about to signal for the bell and there is still no sign of Commissioner Smi...

Before Stone can finish he is cut off by "Friend Like Me" by Wayne Bergeron as the confident C.G. Smitten makes his way down the ramp the whole time his eyes are locked with Chris Austin's.

Stone: Hey this match was about to begin, can he do that?

Foxx: He's the FMW Commissioner, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

Before the argument continues Smitten enters the ring, and the bell rings signalling the start of the match.

Stone: Danse Macabre is wasting no time setting the tone here along with Black Marcus, who is firing away on Smitten with some hard shots in one corner, while Crow has tied up Austin from behind.

Foxx: Look, Damien is coming off the ropes! I told you Austin would be the first man eliminated.

Stone: But Inferno misses as Austin ducks, and inadvertently knocks Crow over the top rope for our first elimination of the match!

Foxx: Smitten has got the upper hand on Marcus, he whips him into the top right corner and hits him with a hard splash.

Stone: And now Austin and Damien are swapping shots, back and fourth as both of these men try to gain an advantage

Foxx: But you can tell Austin and Smitten are just itching to get another shot at each other, there is some unresolved business between these two.

At this point Gabriel Crow passes by the announce table with a disappointed look on his face as he head back to the back locker room.

Stone: The Radical with a firm kick to the midsection as he hits Inferno in between the eyes with more punches, and now a beautiful snap suplex. Austin seems desperate to maintain his hold on the Cup.

Foxx: He won’t luck his way to the final this year Stone, once a loser, always a loser.

Stone: Smitten has control in his corner over Marcus, he's hitting him with some elbows to the mouth, and I do believe Marcus has been busted open

Foxx: Well fuck me. Who would have thought we'd see blood in this ring?

Stone: Indeed. Marcus into the ropes now, as Smitten nails a beautiful clothesline followed by a leg drop. He's trying to chain wrestle Marcus here, showing he has the ring smarts to hang with the best of the Ammunition Division.

Foxx: Are you kidding? Christian G Smitten is better than the schmucks in the ring here tonight by miles.

Stone: Inferno fighting back against Austin in their corner as he delivers an uppercut and a hard DDT leaving Austin shaking out the cobwebs on the mat. Now Damien is focusing on Smitten who is tearing apart Marcus in the opposite corner. Inferno bounces off the ropes and nails the commissioner with a kick to the face.

Stone: For sure a painful kick, and now Smitten is crawling over to the ropes as Inferno helps Marcus to his feet.

Foxx: This is wrong. Don’t these guys know the meaning of “every man for himself”?

Stone: If you ask me it’s smart tactics by these two

Foxx: Yeh but no one asked you.

Stone: Inferno and Black Marcus, close on the Commissioner and have him pinned up against the ropes each man trying to lift one leg over and eliminate Smitten.

The two men eventually prevail and Smitten is pushed over the top rope. Inferno turns immediately to take out Austin but Marcus seizes the opportunity and takes him down with a bulldog from behind.

Stone: I guess it was only a matte of time before these two turned upon each other as Austin seizes on the brief respite to find his feet and deliver a swinging neckbreaker to Black Marcus.

Foxx: Hey look at that! Smitten is still hanging on to the ropes outside the ring and just slid himself back under, he is still alive.

Stone: Austin closing on Marcus again here and whips him into the ropes as Inferno get back to his feet in time to eat a haymaker to the jaw from Smitten.

Inferno appeals to the ref who signals that Smitten was not eliminated.

Foxx: You better believe it, no one in this ring has what it take to eliminate Smitten.

Stone: Austin sees Smitten back in the ring and his eyes flash daggers. He turns his attention to the fallen Marcus and drags him to his feet.

Foxx: Smitten caught that look and now he has Inferno set up too

Smitten yells something at Austin before he hits the “Courtroom Assault” and tosses Inferno aside like a rag doll. Austin responds by lifting Marcus up and connecting with an RCA Driver of his own.

Stone: A little bit of anything you can do I can do better here between these two men.

Foxx: Except we all know that Smitten is better.

Stone: Just shut up. Both men in for the pin here as the ref counts with both hands.

Crowd: One…. Two…. Three.

Stone: Double elimination as Inferno and Marcus are both simultaneously pinned.

Damien punches the rubber padding on the outside of the ring as he looks across at Black Marcus and mutters the words "you're dead bitch."

Stone: And Damien isn't to happy about that elimination at all, he's pissed. Black Marcus is going to have some explaining to do.

Marcus and Inferno make thier way backstage, arguing the whole way up the ramp.

Foxx: And look at Smitten and Austin bulling each other around the ring, they have locked horns just like two pissed off bulls when you tie a rope around their nuts in the rodeo.

Stone: Graphic much? Oh and Smitten hit that headbutt, and it looks like that shot busted Chris Austin open badly.

Foxx: Neither man backing down here, Austin is bleeding out of his forehead and now Smitten hitting him with those knees to the midsection, Austin has to be weakening.

Stone: Yes, but Chris Austin won't give up. Smitten just missed with the big boot, one chop, two chops, THREE CHOPS TO THE CHEST OF SMITTEN!

Foxx: Jesus Christ, Smitten's chest is turning beet red, and now RCA is looking to nail something else, he bounces off the ropes...

Stone: He missed the cross body block and is now hanging on for dear life, and here comes Smitten looking to finish him off!

Before Smitten can knock the prone Austin off the ropes “T.N.T” by AC/DC blasts out over the speakers. Abel Steele walks out to the top of the entrance ramp shaking a gloved fist in the direction of an extremely surprised Commissioner. The crowd goes mental as Smitten turns his attention to the man hurling abuse at him from afar.

Stone: Smitten just ordered the security guards at ringside to remove Steele from the arena.

Foxx: And so he should. Steele isn’t booked tonight and he has no business interfering in this match.

Stone: Well someone better tell him that because right at the moment he is giving those security guards more than a little trouble in removing him.

Smitten is enraged at the incompetence of his employees stamping his feet and yelling at the security team to throw Steele out of the arena.

Foxx: Finally the security is doing it’s job and Smitten can get back to winning this match.

Stone Maybe but the Commissioner has failed to notice that Austin has recovered and is waiting, stalking him from behind in the ring.

Foxx: Quick, turn around...

Smitten does turn around but only in time to be rolled up into a small package by Austin.

Stone: 1….2….3 Yes he did it. Austin gets to defend his crown

Foxx: Noooo. It’s all Steele’s fault.

Chris Austin celebrates back inside the ring, his forehead still bleeding while the fans cheer loudly as Jacen Solo makes his way into the ring for the final announcement.

Solo: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner of the Ring of Valor, and the first participant to advance to the final round, RADICAL CHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTIIIIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Austin ( )
Christian G. Smitten (8.53 aps + 0.9 avs = 9.43 total)
Black Marcus (7.99 aps + 0.2 avs = 8.19 total)
Damien Inferno (7.55 aps + 0.2 avs = 7.75 total)
Gabriel Crow (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

Smitten raises his hands to his head in shock unable to believe what just happened.
As he watches Austin celebrate in the corner behind him, a commotion breaks out in the crowd, as Steele can be seen running from left of the backstage area and up the ramp to disappear behind the Metaltron with FMW security in “hot” pursuit.

Stone: Those security guards are never gonna catch him. The Commissioner should put them on a diet.

Foxx: He should just fire them for letting this clown interfere in such an important match.

Smitten rolls out of the ring and chases after Steele himself, shoving the struggling security guards to the floor as he flies past them.

Stone: It looks like the Commissioner is going to see Steele out of the arena personally

Foxx: Hopefully for good. At some point the Commissioner is going to lose patience with Steele and take him out.

Stone: Could you get your head any further up the boss’s arse?...more from the Hayabusa Cup after a word from our sponsors.

The scene flashes back to the studio as Takeover turns away from the plasma screen and back to face the camera. The two seats opposite Takeover are now filled. In the closest seat FMW Commissioner Smitten’s brow is deeply furrowed in frustration at the video he has just watched. The seat next to the Commissioner is filled by the winner of The Ring of Valour.

TO: Chris Austin welcome.

RCA: Thankyou TO.

TO: Commisioner, thankyou for your time after Death Row and what was one of the biggest Pay Per Views in FMW history.

Smitten: Let me start by saying that in your introduction of the show that not only does the winner get a year of bragging rights, our last winner also got a year of failing to deliver and thrown in.

Austin opens his mouth to respond angrily but Takeover quickly interrupts before things can get out of hand.

TO: That raises an interesting point. Tell us Chris what would it have meant to you to successfully defend the Hayabusa Cup in 2009?

RCA: Are you kidding? I have lost so much recently, a chance to hold on to the Hayabusa Cup was priceless. Then when I got into the final ring and…..

TO: Chris, please don’t give anything away. We will get to the final ring later in the show.

RCA: Fine.

TO: Why don’t you tell us about the honour of holding the Cup and what the 2009 winner can look forward to?

Smitten sighs and begins playing with a pencil he produces from his pocket, tossing it in the air and then catching it.

RCA: Look forward to? Hmmph! This last year was one of the worst in my life. I highly doubt that the winner this year will endure such a dramatic reign. But I will tell you this, Death Row is the turning point for me and with a win at Death Row over this (nods toward Smitten) arrogant bastard under my belt I am going to begin making up for what I have lost by taking the FMW apart.

TO: Strong words there…. And what about you Commissioner, when RCA secured the victory did you think that perhaps it was a mistake to enter yourself into the defending champion’s qualifying ring?

Smitten snaps the pencil in his hand at the question.

Smitten: RCA didn’t beat me in that Ring. I was on the verge of a great victory when that ingrate Steele interjected. First he robs me of the Hayabusa Cup and now, after lucking his way through what was truly the most insipid field in a Gold Card Gauntlet match ever, that boy has managed to get his hands on what should still be rightfully mine.

TO: The Gold Card?

Smitten: Yes the fucking Gold Card. I cannot believe that Steele walked out of that match victorious. Nevertheless the boy’s antics in Honolulu are what I would expect from a verifiable imbecile such as Steele and now he will be disciplined appropriately.

TO: And what of Austin’s victory over you at Death Row, does this mean he is now a contender for the FMW Title?

Smitten: Chris may have won our Grudge match, even if it took him a second chance at the hands of yours truly to achieve it, but that doesn’t eliminate the fact we have a backlog of FMW contenders all wanting their shot right now. So you can consider RCA a contender for the FMW Title if you like but he it is a long line and he just joined onto the tail end of it.

Takeover turns back to Austin.

TO: A glimmer of hope in the future perhaps but for now Chris Austin thankyou very much for your time.

Austin nods to Takeover then glares at Smitten before quickly exiting the stage. TO watches him leave and then turns back to the camera.

TO: Our second ring in the 2009 Hayabusa Cup is the Ring of Wire. Six combatants in an over the top rope battle royal. Oh, and did I mention that the ring ropes are lined with barbed wire?

The screen fades out again and flashes back to Stone & Foxx once more

Stone: Welcome back and what a start to the 2009 Hayabusa Cup we have seen.

Foxx: Well we saw the Ring of Valor being won by Chris Austin, who somehow stole a chance to defend his title, but I am tipping the eventual winner to come from another ring.

"Electrify" by Mute Math plays through the PA system as the Corruption Roster begins to make their way out onto the ramp.

Solo: Ladies and gentlemen this is “The Ring of Wire”. Making their way to the ring at this time are Mark Johanson, Alex Macey, Calvin X. Carter, Pure Extremist ….

The wrestlers pile into the ring one by one as Solo calls out their names, each trying to find a safe place to being the match from.

Solo: …..Gray and Harlequin

The last two men enter the ring and Solo beats a hasty retreat from the before any violence can begin.

Stone: Is it just me or is putting Harlequin into a ring with barbed wire on the ropes a REALLY dumb idea?

Foxx: Are you kidding? It’s the most awesome idea ever. I should have guessed a pussy like you wouldn’t like it.

Stone: No I certainly don’t.

An FMW official hurriedly string out the wire along all three of the ring ropes as the men inside the ring warily eye one another.

Stone: I checked out that barbed wire they are using earlier Foxx, believe me when I say it’s razor sharp.

Foxx: Yeh things are gonna get …… bloody.

Stone: Not only that but with six men entering this is now the most crowded ring of the night.

Foxx: Which all points to one thing. PAIN!

The wire is all laid out and the FMW official signals to the ref that the match is good to go. Without delay the bell sounds and chaos erupts over the ring.

Stone: Even in a ring as crowded as this there is room for old rivalries to be renewed as Johansson and PX tie it up in one corner. Johansson is on top and hits with a belly to belly suplex to get things started.

Foxx: C’mon PX.

Stone: Alex Macey and C.X.C have also begun hostilities in a corner of the ring.

Foxx: Who the fuck is Macey anyway? C.X.C will gut him like a fish on this wire.

Stone: Well don’t look now because Macey has Carter going up and over the top rope after what can only be described as a monster knee strike to the stomach.

Carter slams both hands down on the ring apron as he vents his disgust at being eliminated first

Foxx: I don’t think C.X.C can believe that just happened either.

Stone: Alex Macey wasting no time with celebrations here though as he moves over to help an outgunned Gray in his tussle with Harlequin.

Foxx: Yeh and meanwhile my man PX has just got the upper hand on Johansson with a nice blow to the midriff.

Stone: If that was his midriff I’ll eat my hat. Blatant low blow by PX

PX follows up by grabbing Johansson’s arm and running it along the nearest rope, slicing it open with a cut about three inches long.

Foxx: Now that’s more like it. I like this new PX Stone. He’s clearly in a ruthless frame of mind.

Johansson screams out in pain as PX smiles to himself and takes a mocking bow in response to the chorus of jeers emanating from the crowd. Johansson takes the opportunity to regain his feet behind the showboating PX.

Stone: And over he goes. That oughta wipe the smug look right off his face.

Foxx: Dammit. There goes my prediction for this ring, just as he was looking the goods.

Gray and Macey still have Harlequin pinned into a corner, each taking turns at delivering punishing strikes to the psychopath’s body. Each blow forces the Harlequin back further into the wire and by now his shirt is a bloody mess from dozens of tiny lacerations.

Stone: Harlequin actually seems as if those cuts are bothering him quite a bit.

Foxx: Wouldn’t they bother you?

Stone: I guess, but I’m not as fearless the mother fucking Harlequin normally is.

Foxx: Never a truer word has been spoken. Pussy.

Suddenly Harlequin reaches out and grabs each of his attackers by the head and smashes their skulls together.

Foxx: There’s the Harley we all know.

Stone: What an impact. I think I see blood trickling from the nose of both men

Foxx: No time to admire his handiwork now Stone. Johansson is reigning blows upon the Harlequin now.

Stone: I wasn’t admiring, merely commentating. You know…. Our job.

Harlequin fights back as he nails a jawbreaker on a reeling Johansson. Who stumbles backwards into a staggering Gray and Macey.

Stone: Those two are still seeing double.

Foxx: Ha… at least now there is a Harlequin for each of them to fight.

Johansson recovers his balance and roars back at Harlequin with a hard clothesline. Meanwhile Gray has recovered slightly faster than a still dazed Alex Macey.

Stone: Gray with a sick DDT to the staggering Macey who looks like he may have a concussion to me.

Foxx: Boo fucking hoo. If you play with wire you get…. Fuck

Stone: Gray with the cover… 1..,2..,3 and we are down to three.

Foxx: The youngster did well to survive so long in such a brutal environment

Stone: Indeed, the kid has a future.

Gray turns around just in time to catch a boot to the chin from Harlequin who has recovered while Johansson nurses his badly injured arm in the corner.

Stone: O God no… Gray is tangled in those razor sharp, barbed wire lined ropes. Someone do something.

Foxx: Someone is… here comes Harlequin.

The crowd gasps in anticipation of the violence than is about to be unleashed on Gray. The Harlequin pulls up short of him though and merely watches and laughs at the helpless man before him.

Foxx: Gray is tearing himself to shreds here as he writhes to get clear before Harlequin can get to him

Stone: Yeh and Harley is sitting back and watching like this is some kind of show.

Foxx: This is sick

Stone: Johansson with a reverse DDT for the save… thank god.

Johansson moves toward Gray and begins untangling him from the wire and then helps him free.

Stone: And over he goes…. Johansson might not want to see a man sliced like a sausage but he is all business here tonight.

Foxx: Weakness. He should have dealt with Harlequin instead of going to save an incapacitated Gray.

Stone: Your twisted. Regardless it appears not to have cost him as the Harlequin is still down in the ring.

Johansson warily makes his way to the corner and carefully begins to climb the ropes.

Foxx: This is just dumb. With all that wire he is more likely to hurt himself than his opponent.

Stone: It’s high risk, but if he can hit ……. Then he could be into the final.

Johansson finally gets to the top turnbuckle but Harlequin quickly sits up and kicks the ropes to knock Johansson off balance.

Foxx: Harlequin was playing possum, just waiting for that perfect moment to strike

Stone: I can’t watch. Johansson has come down with one leg either side of this razor sharp wire and he is now bleeding profusely from the groin area.

Foxx: Do you know what a eunuch is Stone?

Stone: That is not funny. There are dangerous amounts of blood in the ring now and most of it is Johansson’s. Someone needs to get him off that rope.

Slowly Johansson slumps forward as the loss of blood saps the energy from him. When he eventually is limp on the rope Harlequin casually wanders over and nonchalantly pulls him back into the ring.

Stone: Everyone knows Johansson is done now and the ref is instructing Harlequin to dump Johansson over the top rope. Harlequin appears to even be considering it.

With that Harlequin scoops up Johanson and places his limp body on the barbed wire ropes and climbs the turnbuckle himself.

Foxx: Don’t listen to my co commentator. This is the same old Harlequin alright. Insane awesomeness personified.

Stone: Unfortunately for Mark Johansson you are right

Harlequin lines up his target from the top rope and leaps high into the air

Stone: OH MY GOD! Harlequin sends both men onto the ground with a dropkick to the back of Johansson’s head that flips him up over the ropes.

Foxx: Johansson hit the ground first! Harlequin picks up the win

Solo: Ladies and gentlemen the winner of The Ring of Wire, HAAARLEQUIIIIN.

Stone: Dammit, the sick clown did it again. Look at him now as he licks his lips clean of the blood spattered over his face on his way up the ramp.

Foxx: The final ring just got a whole lot more…. Crazy

Stone: Indeed.

The screen fades out as EMT’s load an unconscious Mark Johansson onto a stretcher and into a waiting ambulance.

Harlequin ( )
Mark Johansson (7.94 aps + 0.7 avs = 8.64 total)
Gray (8.06 aps + 0.3 avs = 8.36 total)
Alex Macey (7.49 aps + 0.3 avs = 7.79 total)
PX (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)
CXC (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs + 0.0 total)

Last edited by Abel Steele on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:52 am

As the scene flashes back to the studio once more Takeover looks down the barrel of the camera and addresses the viewers.

TO: Ladies & Gentlemen at this time the winner of the Ring of Wire, Harlequin was supposed to be joining us for an interview however I have just been informed by the producer that since Death Row a few nights ago we have been unsuccessful in our attempts to contact him.

Takeover looks momentarily disappointed at missing a chance to interview the “new” Harlequin but quickly presses on with the show.

TO: However the show must go on and we are still fortunate to have the FMW Commissioner with us at this point.

Commissioner Smitten, any thoughts after witnessing the footage from the Ring of Fire for the first time?

Smitten: Only one TO. After Death Row I can safely say that seeing the sadistic, violent, malevolent Harlequin of the past in action one more time brings a tear to the eye.

TO: And his opponents?

Smitten: Who cares? They lost.

TO: Indeed. So then let’s get down to the business of why you are here Commissioner

Smitten: Thank god. I thought you would never ask and I would be stuck with your sorry ass all day.

TO does his best to ignore the insult and maintain a professional demeanour as he pushes on with the agenda.

TO: Well last year as we all know the winner had the privilege of booking the Catalyst PPV. Will we see a similar reward for 2009?

Smitten: Of course we will, we don’t just run this event to keep idiots like you in a job. In addition to a shot at any one of the Ultra-Violent, C-4, TV or Abandoned Championships the 2009 Hayabusa Cup winner will also get the right to book our Supremacy PPV.

TO: A prize money can’t buy. For sure a reward that any FMW star would make good use of..

Smitten: Unless you throw it away like last year’s winner….

Takeover turns to face the camera directly once more

TO: And so our third ring in the 2009 Hayabusa Cup is the Ring of Fire. Six combatants in an over the top rope battle royal and a burning ring can only be described as a flammable situation and this match certainly did not disappoint. Let’s go back to the tape.

Stone: And we are back live from beautiful Hawaii, in what has already been a crazy night.

Foxx: CRRRRIIIZZZAAAAAAZZYYYYY

Stone: Ummm…. okay then ……And now its time for some mindless violence as we will FIRE IT UP in this next match.

Foxx: Being in the Ring of Fire is about as fun as getting kicked in the balls several times by several pissed of girl scouts because you were hitting on their scout master who happened to be one of their older sisters.

Stone: That has to be the longest run on sentence ever said on this show. Sounds almost like you're speaking from experience.

Foxx:...I am.

Stone: And on that note we must thank Thousand Foot Krutch who provided the theme for this year's Hayabusa Cup, Fire It Up...thanks guys.

Foxx: Fucking Canadian Fairies.

"Electrify" by Mute Math plays through the PA system as the Abandoned Champion and one half of the Tag Champions, Skyler Striker leads the superstars out with Leon Caprice, and then the followed by rest of the Distortion roster.

Solo: And heading to the ring at this time, Skyler Striker, Leon Caprice, Faith, Slegnamdamus, Koldan Izmaylov and Alistair Wolfe.

Solo leaves the ring as the five combatants enter and stare at each other with a hunger, Leon and Skyler are fairly close to one another, everyone else is in another corner. A moment passes before the sides of the ring are lit ablaze.

Foxx: Wait. Where is Koldan?

Izmaylov bursts out of the back screaming to the ref to wait for him. As he gets to the ring he realises that he can’t make his entrance into the ring without getting set on fire.

Stone: Well there is your answer but it looks like the big Russian won’t be participating as he can’t get into the flaming ring.

Foxx: Good riddance I say

The referee sees that Koldan can’t get into the ring and signals to the timekeeper. The bell rings and we are underway. Koldan kicks the railing in anger on his way back up the ramp.

Stone: Now the match begins as everyone is slightly slow at getting started, defently thinking of a strategy before making a move, Skyler looks to make the first move on Alistair...

Foxx: What the hell? Skyler’s prodigy just grabbed his OWN partner and threw him over the top rope. Skyler looks livid!

Skyler stares up at Leon as Caprice in utter disbelief. Leon mutters the words, "I'm sorry" to Striker who turns his back in disgust and begins walking up the ramp.

Stone: Well with one elimination gone already we look to be underway quickly, wait a minute Slegna is attacking Faith, he just kneed her in the gut and now he's hammering away at her.

Foxx: And now Leon is starting in with Alistair, Alistair is bouncing off the ropes but Leon moves and launches Wolfe over the top rope!

Alistair has a blank stare on his face as he walks away with a semi smile at Caprice. He begins backtrotting up the ramp all the while looking at Leon. While Leon isn't looking Slegna hits him with a hard elbow knocking him into the turnbuckle.

Stone: Now Slegna is taking the boots to Leon, he might collapse his chest cavity with those stomps!

Foxx: And here comes Faith with that hard axe handle smash to the back of Slegna, and Leon better be careful, he is awfully close to being a burnt cracker.

Stone: That's not racist...and now Faith is trying to throw Slegna over the top rope!

Foxx: And Slegna just punched that bitch in the stomach, I hope she wasn't pregnant!

Stone: Is there any method to your madness? Oh Leon is coming back with vengeance and he's lighting Slegna up, now him and Faith are taking turns, left, right, left, right!

Foxx: Thumb to the eyes by Slegna, that's how you kill two birds with one thumbnail.

Stone: Now the double clothesline to put the exclamation point on the damage done!

Foxx: Look at Slegna, radiating in confidence, he could be the future face of Distortion you know!

Stone: I'm aware of this sadly, now Leon and Faith are trying to get up, and Slegna gets a running start before kicking Leon in the jaw!

Foxx: Slegna's got an evil look in his eyes as he looks down at poor Faith, I feel bad for what is about to happen to this poor girl. Let's just hope she makes it out alright, and her dad punishes her for joining FMW!.

Stone: Slegna gets a running start and looks to do the same to Faith as he did to Leon, but Faith counters with a double leg take down and now she's going to town on Slegna's face with those hard bony hands of hers!

Foxx: Slegna's getting his French ass kicked by a girl! Now he's trying to crawl away but Faith keeps pounding on the back of his head!

Stone: Slegna stands up and dumps poor Faith on her head, now he turns around and kicks him in between the second and third ropes...and SLEGNA IS ON FIRE!

Foxx: Frenchman on fire? Hold on, let me call TBS to see how funny this is! Run you fucking Frenchman run!

Stone: By rule Slegna isn't eliminated, he didn't go over the top! Look at the sportsmanship as Leon helps Faith to her feet.

Foxx: THERE IS SOME SPORTSMANSHIP! She just low blowed him from a mile away.

Stone: Well she is the daughter of TyranT, what did you expect? It now appears as if Slegna is stopping, dropping, and rolling on the arena floor to put out the flames.

Foxx: Now Leon is getting the boots taken to him by Faith, and she's kicking him hard...and here I sat thinking they were friends this whole time.

Stone: Slegna is now trying to get back in the ring without being burnt, he's climbed the steps and is near the turnbuckle, he's climbing the turnbuckle and looks to take out Faith with a flying cross body, BUT FAITH COUNTERS WITH A DROPKICK THAT KNOCKS SLEGNA OVER THE TOP ROPE!

Foxx: Down to two here as the Frenchman got his ass kicked by a girl...again. Leon appears to be back to his feet as Faith and himself are trading hard shots to the face with one another!

Stone: A hard shot by Faith just left a deep cut under Leon's eye, I wonder if it will effect his vision to the point he can't see to finish the match.

Foxx: Faith isn't letting up either, she's got a firm headlock applied onto Leon, maybe trying to cut off blood flow to the brain and with the cut right below Leon's eye that is smart.

Stone: Leon is hitting a couple of firm elbows right to the midsection now, and Faith has let go. She falls back and Leon nails her with a spinning heel kick right in between the eyes!

Foxx: Face meet foot, foot meet face. Now Leon hits a running senton on Faith, he's trying to wrench her legs as she is screaming out in agony!

Stone: She’s a mute you idiot, she can’t scream.

Foxx: Well I am sure she would be squealing like a pig if she could. Look at the angle Leon has her knees at.

Faith tries to reach the bottom rope before remembering that the sides of the ring are on fire, however she held her hand long enough that the heat actually burnt her hand. The sheer pain cause Faith to act in a very uncontrollable state.

Stone: Faith just smacked Leon with a hard kick in the face, and Leon's nose is broken! I think Faith burnt her hand; she's going on a rampage right now!

Foxx: She's hitting Leon with everything she has, I've never seen someone go beserk on another individual, and it doesn't help Leon's nose is completely broken, no telling how much pain he's in right now.

Stone: Leon is hobbling around on limp legs, and Faith sweeps them out from under him as he falls face first into the mat.

Foxx: Leon’s pretty face will never be the same after this.

Stone: Faith now applying pressure to that ruined nose with a modified crossface submission hold and Leon taps out faster than a speeding photon even though this match can only end with one or the other of these two going over the top rope..

Foxx: A fucking what?

Stone: A photon… according to recent discoveries they can travel faster than light you know.

Foxx: You are a strange weird little man.

Faith eventually releases the hold and Leon nurses his nose as she drags him up by the hair.

Stone: Faith whips Leon into the ropes. Leon’s hair catches alight before he bounces back

Foxx: Leon’s gonna be one ugly bastard after this match.

Stone: Faith catches Leon and the hip toss over the top rope. LEON IS ELIMINATED.

Solo: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match and the winner of The Ring of Fire....FFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHH!

Faith ( )
Leon Caprice (8.12 aps + 0.8 avs = 8.92 total)
Slegnadamus (7.74 aps + 0.3 avs = 8.04 total)
Alistair Wolfe (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)
Skyler Striker (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

Stone: Don’t go anywhere folks we will be right back with our third ring right after we get these flames put out.

The shot of Faith’s victory pauses and Takeover rolls his eyes, turning to his two guests, Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice. All three men sit on black leather chairs in front of the Honolulu backdrop, although Striker looks slightly off for whatever reason.

TO: Well, I must say, fantastic job by the two of you. One eliminates the other and then you lose to a girl? That’s pathetic.

Caprice: Well, in my defence, it’s every man for himself in the Hayabusa Cup. At the time, I wanted to prove I was on Skyler’s level – and could even be better. Which I did.

Caprice gives a friendly nudge to Striker, however the Abandoned Champion’s eyes flutter open as if he has been phasing out.

Caprice: Dude, you okay?

Striker: Yeah...

Striker grunts in pain as he stretches, rotating his wrist around the joint.

TO: VanGuard’s door slamming still hurts, I presume?

Striker: Matches like that didn’t make it any easier. I guess if anything, though, at least Leon eliminated me early so I didn’t have to risk any more damage. I’ll get you back for it one day, though.

Caprice: Whatever.

The two friends smile and bump fists, TO rolling his eyes.

TO: So, Striker – embarrassed to be beaten by your own student?

Striker: Not at all. Leon’s more than capable in the ring and he knew what he had to achieve. I’m happy for him more than anything else, although obviously if he’d won it would have been much more of a victory for us. Still, you can’t win them all.

TO: Caprice – disappointed in your loss?

Caprice: A little, but there’ll be other opportunities. The Hayabusa Cup for this year, to start – and I’ll be aiming for my first singles gold before too long.

TO: So as the retaining Tag Team Champions, then, do the two of you have any thoughts on who you’d like to face?

Caprice: Personally, I think we’ll be up against Danse Macabre next. They’ve been in really good form as a tag team lately, and I think they’d be good competition, despite the fact that their alliance with Scorpio is a bit suspect.

Striker: Danse Macabre may be better, but I want the opportunity to face the Broken SaAHHH-

Striker tenses and grabs his wrist, obviously in pain. Leon looks at him in concern and Striker shakes his head, trying to throw the pain off.

Striker: Sorry, I have to go – my wrist is acting up again, sorry-

Striker stands and walks off the set in a hurry. Caprice looks around frantically, unsure of whether he should help or not, but TO starts talking before he can leave.

TO: Wimp. Anyway, presuming that Striker wants to fight the Broken Saints, hurt Drew, yada yada, who cares. Time now to watch the Ring of Steel!

Caprice leaves as soon as TO is done talking and we return to the plasma screens to watch the Ring of Steel.

Stone: Welcome back one again to the idyllic location of Honolulu for what is the final qualifying ring into tonight’s main event, The Haybusa Cup final.

Foxx: And if you thought the last two rings were messy wait until you see the result of five men in locked inside a steel cage.

Stone: Only one man will emerge victorious by climbing out of the cage and landing on the floor below to claim his place in the final.

“Fuel” by Metallica rocks out over the PA as the announcer stands beside the ring to introduce the competitors

Solo: Making their way to the ring at this time, Steven Van Guard……. Seth Omega…… Daniel Oakley….. Wraith

Stone: Wait I see Seth Omega and VanGuard but where are Oakley and Wraith?

Foxx: I dunno, special cuddles backstage?

With the non appearance of the two men Solo looks to the ref who signals him to get on with it.

Solo: And finally Jack Eastwood.

Eastwood emerges from under the Metaltron dragging two large sacks behind him.

Stone: I think I know where Wraith & Oakley are.

Foxx: Figured that one out all by yourself did ya?

Eastwood reaches the ring and dumps the two sacks by the door to the steel cage before making his entrance. The referee quickly padlocks the door behind him and signals the bell

Stone: And we are under way in what is a depleted Ring of Steel thanks to Jack Eastwood.

Foxx: And we are all better off since we can get right down to business now

Stone: Speaking of business VanGuard wasting no time with a belly to back suplex on Eastwood to kick this off.

Foxx: Omega hanging back like the coward he is.

Stone: I think it is called waiting for an opportunity

Foxx: He has a perfect opportunity to take out VanGuard right now

Eastwood gets back to his feet only to be met with dual clotheslines by Omega and VanGuard.

Stone: I don’t think Omega and Vanguard approve of what Eastwood did to those other two.

Foxx: Approve? Who cares what they think. They are clearly cheating now

Stone: There’s no rule against double teaming Foxx

Foxx:Well there should be this is just wrong.

Omega picks up Eastwood and locks both of his arms behind him.

Stone: VanGuard from the top rope with a diving leg drop bulldog

Foxx: Do something ref

Stone: I think it’s too late for that as Eastwood is unconscious on the mat

Foxx: Well the ref should disqualify Omega and VanGuard

Omega kicks the limp form of Eastwood under the ropes and down onto the floor between the cage and the ring

Stone: And so it comes down to two as Omega and Vanguard tie up in the ring for the first time.

VanGuard gains the upper hand with an arm bar followed by a snap mare on Omega

Foxx: Yawn

Stone: VanGuard now on top as he locks in a surfboard hold on Omega

Foxx: Wake me up when this is over.

Stone:[b] VanGuard keeping up the momentum here as he drags Omega to his feet and thrusts him headfirst into the steel cage.

[b]Foxx:
Finally! They put a cage around the ring for a reason.

Stone: VanGuard begins to climb the cage now looking for an early escape.

Foxx: Too soon! Omega up quickly and drags VanGuard down to the mat with a thud.

Stone: Omega now removing the padding from the nearest turnbuckle

Foxx: What is he doing? There’s several tonnes of exposed metal all around the ring and he’s bothering with a turnbuckle.

Stone: Well it pays off here as Omega just lifted VanGuard up and dropped him headfirst into the exposed steel.

Foxx: Damn! No blood.

Stone: VanGuard struggling on the mat though. That blow seems to have him muddled.

VanGuard slowly rises to his feet with the aid of the ring ropes

Stone: Facebreaker. Omega was stalking VanGuard like a lion on it’s prey. VanGuard looks like he doesn’t know what day it is.

Foxx: VanGuard doesn’t even know what year it is.

Stone: Omega unrelenting here as he lifts VanGuard above his head.

Foxx: WOW! What an impact as VanGuard’s body twists against the unforgiving steel cage.

Stone: They don’t call him the Epitome of Violence for nothing

Foxx: This is almost entertaining watching VanGuard get destroyed like this.

Omega pulls VanGuard to his feet and whips him into the corner

Stone: Omega on the charge, look out VanGuard!

Foxx: He missed. Omega missed as VanGuard ducked out of the way.

Stone: And I think Omega’s face may have met that exposed turnbuckle Foxx.

Foxx: It sure did, look at the blood spattering over the mat

Stone: Both men down now as the crowd tries to lift, but they can’t seem to decide who they are cheering for.

Crowd: Omega…VanGuard…Omega…VanGuard

Foxx: Yeh cheer for Eastwood

Stone: Forget it Foxx. Eastwood hasn’t even looked like moving from beside the ring, his night is over.

Foxx: It’s not over until the fat lady sing….. so when does your dress turn up?

Stone: I’m pretty sick of your incompetence Foxx

Foxx: What! Who told you about that? It was only one time

Stone: Leaving that right alone. Omega back onto one knee now as he looks at his blood stained hands.

Foxx: VanGuard up to although his feet still look like jelly

Stone: Nevertheless he is taking the opportunity to make another attempt to climb the cage

Foxx: Get him Seth

VanGuard gets a hand on the tope of the cage before Omega finally gets to his feet.

Stone: Omega runs and launches himself, catching the cage about halfway up directly below VanGuard who has got one leg on top of the cage and is pulling himself up to the top

Foxx: C’mon Seth grab his foot or something.

Stone: VanGuard is too quick as he pulls his foot out of Omega’s reach.

Foxx: Omega refusing to concede here and he is climbing the cage much faster than VanGuard

Stone: Indeed, VanGuard has only just got one leg on the outside of the cage and there goes the other. He’s about to let go…

Foxx: Yes! Omega grabs a hold of his collar and now VanGuard dangling in the air outside the ring but Omega who is half in and half out refusing to let him drop.

Omega slowly pulls VanGuard up to the top of the cage, climbing up another few inches himself

Stone: Amazing strength and determination by Omega, but VanGuard now realises he can’t escape and takes hold of the cage with one arm and strikes Omega in the face with the other

Foxx: I’m not sure how Omega can see through all that blood but he is managing to hold his own and strike back at VanGuard

With a final heave Omega lifts VanGuard up to his level and delivers a stunning headbutt that sprays blood all over the face of his opponent.

Stone: VanGuard in trouble here and he knows it. Omega won’t let go though and now he tilts back and swings VanGuard into a suplex high above his head and

Foxx: BAM! down into the ring. His fucking back may have been broken in that fall.

Omega wipes away the bulk of the blood from his face and raises his arms in victory as he swings over the top of the cage and begins his descent.

Stone: An impressive victory for Seth Omega and not a single man is left standing

Foxx: To be fair two of them weren’t standing in the first place

Solo: The winner of the Ring of Steel and Hayabusa Cup finalist…. Seth Omeeeeeeega

Seth Omega ( )
Steven VanGuard (8.41 aps + 0.9 avs = 9.31 total)
Jack Eastwood (2.5 aps + 0.0 avs = 2.5 total)
Daniel Oakley (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)
Wraith (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

The shot of Seth Omega’s standing tall on the outside of the ring of steel fades and Takeover tunes in to greet his guest, none other than Seth Omega. Both men sit on black leather chairs in front of the Honolulu backdrop, although an obvious lack of enjoyment is seem in Seth.

TO: Well, I must say, amazing match there. Managing to conquer the ring of steel and defeat some valiant opponents..

Seth slightly looks up and prepares himself to speak

Omega: Well I had something to prove. I came into the Hayabusa Cup with a point to prove and I tried my hardest to achieve it.

TO: And it seemed enough to win you this match? Although it seems Vanguard gave you a close run to the end

Omega: He did try, but he couldn’t keep up. Straight from the bat I wore him down and the rest of the ring. I took control early and didn’t let up.

TO: And will we see that strategy against your final ring opponents?

Omega: Not at all. Each man in that final ring was fueled from their own win and each proven to be the best on the day. So I went into the final wanting to see what they came out with and tried to adapt to it.

TO: And no doubt compared to the other wrestlers already going through to that final ring, you are quite new and inexperienced when it comes to these big win moments in FMW, how did you fair your chances at this point?

Omega: One in four, each man isn’t just going to come for me, they’ll be busy with each other too and I’ll hold my own against them. And I might be new to FMW, but I’ve been around for a long while, I know how to hold my own.

TO: Well hopefully you can transform this opportunity into a huge achievement…So what about Death Row.

Omega: What about it, I lost to PX, who cheated his way to the gold and now I want a rematch?

TO: as seen, you came inches close to winning that match against PX, some have even said that on any other night you might have been able to walk out with the Television Title.

???: You mean this!!

Out from the darkness behind the interview curtains appeared PX, quickly viewing the new surroundings and eventually gazing on Omega. Positioned behind Omega’s chair, PX lifted his title off his shoulder and grasped it both hands, before charging at Omega and forcing the cold metal title into the back of Omega’s head, knocking him down to the floor and seemingly knocking him out. With PX happy at his now perfectly timed attack, TO lifts from his seat and moves to PX.

TO: So PX, what was the meaning of this?

PX: Seth needed to know that this belt is now MINE. And although the public decides who I challenge, it comes down to how willing I am to give my opponent a deserving chance. In Seth’s case, he just had his shot, and he failed, so move over and let the big kids play.

After saying this, PX shoots a glare into the camera before lifting the title to his shoulder and eventually walking out. Still with Omega, now moving, on the floor, TO sees that the interview has finished and brings it to a close.

TO: Well with all of this happening it doesn’t change the fact that next is the final ring. Faith, Harlequin, Austin and Omega will lace up the boots once more and give it all, the question is, who will be the Hayabusa Cup Champion of 2009… stay tuned

Stone: They came from all divisions. Twenty two men hungry for a reward that is only on offer once a year.

They have fought with valour,
They have walked through fire,
They have stripped the wire and,
They have broken through steel.

Eighteen have fallen along the way, rookies and champions side by side, laid waste on the battlefield. Now only four remain to claim their shot at glory. For three of them this is a chance to add their name to the pantheon of legends. For one a chance to stake his claim at immortality as the first man to successfully retain....

THE HAYABUSA CUP.

Foxx: You are such a jackass. We all know what’s at stake here, and we all know there is no way in hell we will see RCA drink from that cup tonight.

Stone: If there is one thing we do know about the Hayabusa Cup it is that anything can and usually does happen.

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is a four man Battle Royal match. It is the final of the Hayabusa Cup Tournament 2009.

The arena goes dark as a cloud of fog surrounds the entrance way. With a blast the arena sound system starts pumping as “Beast and the Harlot” by Avenged Sevenfold hits. Blue strobe lights pulse in time with the music as RCA emerges from the back.

Cherry:Introducing first, from San Jose CA, measuring six feet and two inches and weighing in at two hundred and thirteen pounds. The winner of the Ring of Valour and defending Hayabusa Cup Champion... The Radical Chris Austin, RCA!!

RCA rapidly makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. He mounts the second rope and surveys the crowd who rise in return with a serious pop for the Innovative Initiative member. RCA retreats to one corner, flexing his wrists, while he awaits his opponents.

Cherry: Making his way to the ring next, he is the Ring of Wire winner, standing six feet, two inches and weighing in at two hundred pounds. From Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, Harlequin

As the initial guitar riff of Life Burns! begins a large puff of smoke emerges from the top of the ramp, followed quickly by a burst of flames along the ramp as the first words "We break our enemies with fear." of the song begin. The song continues until the end of the first verse when Harlequin's signature laugh erupts through the arena before the chorus lines "Life Burns!" begins. As the laugh finishes Harlequin emerges, distorted by the smoke coming from backstage. With a gleam of malice in his eyes Harlequin makes his way down to the ring, taking his time and walking slowly.

Before Harlequin is fully in the ring “Omen” by Prodigy hits, announcing the arrival of the next competitor

Cherry: The next contestant is five feet, ten inches tall and weighs in at one hundred and ninety pounds. She is the winner of the Ring of Fire – FAITH

Faith emerges from the backstage area straight jacket tied around her hips. As she makes her way casually toward the ring she attracts the attention of the two competitors already waiting for her. Austin looks mildly bemused by her presence, although he keeps most of his focus on the madman in the ring next to him. Harlequin however licks his lips as he watches the mute enter the ring and take her place in the corner.

The lights slowly fade out to black once more. Finally the arena is plunged into total darkness followed by Rob Zombie’s “War Zone” blaring over the speakers, as green lights flash erratically throughout the crowd. A small section of the crowd pops wildly as Seth Omega emerges from that part of the crowd and descends upon the ring.

Cherry: And our final challenger, from Tallahassee, FL by way of Nashville he is six feet four inches tall and three hundred and thirty five pounds. He is “the epitome of violence“ and he is the Ring of Steel champion.... he is Seth Ooooomega.

Seth slides into the ring and takes his place in the only remaining unmanned corner.

Stone: I think it’s fair to say that the while some of the competitors who made it through the qualifying stages may have been a surprise, they all proved themselves to be worthy and we are in for a real treat.

Foxx: The only surprise is the fact Austin managed to sneak his way into the final of this event yet again. Surely the fact that he hasn’t made any progression since we were here a year ago should have precluded him from entering again.

Stone: You know the cup is open to anyone on the roster Foxx. RCA battled his way through the Ring of Valour to claim his place in the final. Now that he is back here you have to think he is a huge chance to repeat. I mean he knows what it takes to win the Cup, no one else in the ring can say that.

Foxx: Maybe, but can RCA say he is the epitome of violence? Can he say he is the child of an FMW legend? Or is he the single most maniacal man in FMW history?

Stone: Listen Foxx, I’m not going to argue with you. All four of the men...ah sorry, combatants in that ring are formidable in their own right. Let’s just see if Austin’s experience helps him out.

Foxx: Oh yeh, we’ll see alright.

The referee signals for the bell to start the match. The four competitors hang back in their corners, each waiting for the others to make the first move.

After a few moments of eyeing one another off Seth makes the first move, rushing RCA with a shoulder block take down. RCA absorbs the blow and springs back to his feet quickly to tie up with Omega.

While Omega and RCA battle in one corner, Harlequin sizes up Faith. With another lick of his lips and a disturbed smile he nonchalantly advances on the mute, a sickening little swagger in his step.

Stone: I would never presume to understand the inner desires of that madman but I think I can see what Harlequin has in mind here.

Foxx: You and the entire arena.

Harlequin continues his slow advance to within a step of the mute, who does not shy away. With a flash Harlequin hand darts towards Faith’s throat. The mute is ready however and casually turns the gloved hand away, responding with a closed fist of her own to the jaw.

Stone: What a right by Faith.

Foxx: She might be the daughter of FMW royalty but believe me Faith is no princess. There’s venom in her bite.

Harlequin turns away from Faith momentarily to spit blood onto the canvas. As he wipes away the blood from his chin a smile crosses his face. With a rush he attacks, raining down a series of blows upon her.

Meanwhile RCA has taken the upper hand over Omega, whipping him into the turnbuckle. He follows him into corner with a jumping hook kick to the jaw.

Stone: RCA in control of Omega, who slumps to the mat.

Foxx: C’mon Seth, get up.

Omega does get up, being dragged by the hair as RCA pulls him into a grapple. On the other side of the ring Faith is battling back against Harlequin, a series of jabs to the kidney forcing her opponent to relent. She follows up with an Irish whip.

Stone: What an impact! RCA sent Omega cannoning into the oncoming Harlequin with a snap overhead belly to belly suplex. Both men are down.

RCA and Faith stand over their fallen opponents, warily eyeing one another. Finally Faith goes to follow up on the as yet motionless Harlequin. RCA seizes the opportunity with a bulldog from behind on the young woman.

Foxx: What a cheap shot by RCA.

Stone: It’s every man... or er... woman for themselves Foxx. Faith shouldn’t have turned her back.

RCA lifts the mute back to her feet following a short elbow to the temple with a flowing snap DDT

Stone: Faith is hurt after that move. RCA cleaning house here at the minute

Foxx: And showing his impudence yet again by going for the top rope here

RCA climbs the turnbuckle, to a massive pop from the crowd. With a high leap he leaves the rope to deliver a frogsplash to the fallen Faith.

Stone: Cutter, Cutter! Harlequin back on his feet and instinctively caught RCA mid air for the cutter.

Foxx: Ha! I told you he would pay for his showboating.

Stone: Harlequin not interested in the pin though, as he goes straight back after Faith.

Omega rouses himself off the mat and notices the fallen RCA, prone in front of him. Seizing the opportunity he quickly shakes the cobwebs out and slides in for the pin

Stone: 1, 2 ...3. He got it, Omega got it. RCA is out of the Hayabusa Cup.

Foxx: He lucked his way this far anyway. Good riddance.

Stone: He was in total control of that match Foxx. Unfortunately Harlequin caught him unawares and Omega capitalised.

Foxx: I always knew it would come down to these three. Now the real battle can begin.

Stone: Well one thing is for sure. A new name will be engraved onto the cup this year.

Harlequin, holding Faith in position to deliver a DDT, turns back from Faith as he hears the crowd erupt at RCA’s elimination. Omega stares the madman down as he slowly advances.
Faith takes the opportunity to reverse the hold and delivers a reverse DDT of her own.

Stone: Very opportunistic by Faith. This girl clearly has the pedigree to go a long way in this company.

Foxx: She got lucky. Omega inadvertently saved her hide there.

Omega doesn’t hesitate rushing the mute with a head butt to Faith, taking down the smaller opponent. He follows it up with a leg drop across the throat of Harlequin, who rolls around the floor gasping for air.

Foxx: See how Omega wastes no time showboating. This man is all about hurting people as efficiently as possible.

Stone: It certainly seems like Omega is in control as he turns his attention back to Faith once more.

Omega drags the mute to her feet by her hair. Faith scrambles to gain her footing but Omega quickly connects with an arm drag and follows up with a Fujiwara armbar.

Stone: Omega has that hold locked in tight. Faith is contorting her body at all angles trying to break the hold.

Foxx: If she could speak, Faith would be screaming in pain right now.

Faith starts to move toward the rope in the hope of forcing Omega to release the hold. She manages to drag herself a couple of feet but Omega’s weight advantage is too much and he stops her.

Stone: Faith might have to tap here. It looks like her wrist is about to snap!

Foxx: She’s not as weak as you. Faith won’t quit.

A boot to the back of Omega’s head breaks the hold as Harlequin injects himself back into the matchup.

Stone: That was a timely save by Harlequin. I think Faith was about to tap out.

The ref goes to check on the young mute, who is writhing in agony, clutching her wrist. Meanwhile Seth springs back to his feet to face off with Harlequin one more time. The heavier hits of the larger Omega eventually begin to tell as the two men trade blows, Harlequin reeling further with each strike. Noticing his predicament Harlequin breaks the cycle with a leg sweep, sending the larger man to the mat.

Stone: Omega was well on top there but Harlequin is calculating as ever. He may have been out muscled, but he is never out matched.

Foxx: And now straight back to the back of the neck on Omega. Focussing in trying to break down his opponent.

Harlequin hits a series of elbow drops to the neck of Omega, who crawls his way to the corner and covers up as best he can. The attack from Harlequin grows feverish in intensity as he begins to stomp away at the fallen man. The referee finally returns from checking on Faith to interject, forcing Harlequin away from the corner.

Stone: Harlequin took advantage of the referee being distracted to seize control of this match.

Foxx: The experience of Harlequin will come to the fore here. Faith and Omega will have to be smarter than that if they want to triumph.

Omega struggles to his feet propping himself up against the turnbuckle. Harlequin smiles sadistically from across the ring as he rushes toward the corner

Larsen:Faith saves Omega with a drop toe hold. Harlequin’s momentum driving his face hard into the canvas.

Foxx: You idiot, Faith wasn’t saving Omega. She saw an opportunity and she took it.

Faith leaps over Harlequin to deliver a devastating knee strike to the jaw of Omega, who was still resting in the corner.

Stone: Faith on a roll here. Could we see a woman hold the cup aloft?

Foxx: Of course we could. Hell a woman won it last year.

Faith follows up her strike with a double stomp on Omega, using the ropes to drive hard down into his already damaged throat.

Stone: The referee pulls Faith away from the corner as he reaches a four count.

Harlequin is back on his feet centre ring, he stalks Faith from behind as she argues with the ref

Stone: Look out Faith, behind you!

Harlequin hits with an overhead belly to back suplex, vaulting Faith into the far corner. There is no time to admire his handiwork whoever as Omega has recovered and charges at Harlequin who drops to the floor. Omega steps over Harlequin and comes back off the ropes in time to hit with a massive southpaw punch to the gut of his opponent.

Stone: That just knocked the spit right out of Harlequin

Omega grabs Harlequin by the arm and pulls him into position to deliver The Omega Level. As he is about to complete the move the crowd pops and Omega spins around, releasing his hold on Harlequin, in time to see Faith fly from the top rope spinning as she grabs Omega’s head under one arm. As she swings behind his back Faith reaches out with her free hand and latches onto Harlequin, delivering all of her momentum into twin reverse DDTs.

Stone: OH MY GOD! That was possibly the most amazing thing I have ever seen. It’s lights out for Omega and Harlequin, side by side and flat on their backs.

Foxx: She did it. Faith is going to win the Hayabusa Cup.

The referee slides in for the count as Faith stands with one boot on either man’s chest, arms raised in triumph.

Crowd: One... Two......Three.

Overcome with emotion, Faith steps off her fallen opponents and drops to her knees. After a moment she jumps to her feet as the referee hands her the Hayabusa Cup. As the two men in the ring begin to stir Faith drops to the mat and rolls under the ropes to the outside of the ring.

Cherry: Here is your winner, and 2009 Hayabusa Cup Champion, Faith.

Faith (8.67 aps + 1.3 avs = 9.97 total)
Seth Omega (8.34 aps + 1.5 avs = 9.84 total)
Harlequin (8.44 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.64 total)
Chris Austin (8.35 aps + 1.1 avs = 9.45 total)

[i]As she reaches the top of the entrance ramp Faith holds the cup aloft in her good hand once more, basking in the glory and soaking in the moment. She stares intensely at the Cup as if searching for answers in its polished depths.

Stone: Well there you have it folks. A woman holding aloft the Hayabusa cup. The best the FMW had came to fight for it and well all is said and done only one remained standing. Faith won this cup in grand style and I think the FMW is now on notice. Tyrant may be gone but his legacy remains.

Foxx: Faith stepped out of her father’s shadow tonight. She just proved that she is a contender for the FMW Championship in her own right.

Stone: Indeed Foxx, I don’t think anyone would argue with that.

Foxx: Well you might, but your an idiot.

Stone: Charming. For myself and my co-commentator that’s it for the Hayabusa Cup 2009. We’ll see you back again next year.

The screen fades out as Faith breaks her gaze into the cup. She ignores the crowd who are chanting her name as she exits the arena without fanfare.

The scene changes back to the studio and a shot of Takeover sitting directly across from Faith who is dressed in casual attire and looking decidedly uncomfortable in the interviewee’s chair.

TO: Faith… WOW! What a win and what an amazing honour this must be.

Faith: ..…

TO: I mean you, a woman, holding the Hayabusa Cup for 2009. What an inspiration this must be for you and thousands of girls out there watching

Faith: ..….

Takeover shrugs uncomfortably in his suit, looking a little shaken by the one sided interview he is conducting.

TO: Do you think your father would be proud of your victory?

Faith: …….

TO: And what about Supremacy? Will you book Faith vs Tyrant?

Faith: ……

Takeover looks pleadingly over his shoulder at the producer who motions him to give Faith the cup.

TO: Faith it is my great honour and priviledge to now present you with the 2009 Hayabusa Cup

Takeover passes the Cup over to Faith who reluctantly accepts it. She looks momentarily confused before TO gestures that she should hold it up. Fiaht lsowly lifts the cup up in two hands above her head.

TO: Any message for the current Championship holders; Eric Scorpio, Jaro, PX or your mentor Skyler Striker as to your guaranteed title shot?

Faith: …..

TO stutters a little and nervously shifts some papers around iun his hands trying to buy himself some time. Eventually it becomes clear that neither Faith nor TO are capable of continuing the interview at this stage as TO is frozen like a deer in the headlights.

A crew member sneaks into view and drags Takeover out of camera view and a slightly stunned Veronica Cherrywood stumbles onto the set as someone gives her a shove into the shot from behind.

Cherrywood: Ladies and Gentlemen thankyou for your company over the past couple of hours for what was truly a memorable Hayabusa Cup 2009 and remember to tune in to Ammunition, Corruption and Distortion at the usual times for all the fallout from our most recent Pay Per View Death Row.

For FMW I am Veronica Cherrywood and this is your 2009 Hayabusa Cup Champion…. FAITH

The screen fades out as Cherrywood stands up to angrily point at someone offset, while Faith merely sits quietly in her chair with the Hayabusa Cup resting comfortably on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:00 am

And so the 2009 Hayabusa Cup is now complete.

I would like to thank Seth Omega who sent me the rings he had completed. I would also like to particularly thank Leon Caprice who wrote me some segments and helped me bounce a few ideas around.

I hope this is up to normal FMW standard bearing in mind that I rushed to get it up and that it was rather difficult to write a show that occured so far in the past, particularly when soooo much has changed in the aftermath of Death Row 3.

Please enjoy. Feedback welcomed.

Lastly congrats to Faith on the win..... I look forward to what you book for the upcoming PPV.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:31 am

Mark Johansson is lying in a hospital bed still unconscious from his Haybusa Cup match, when a Doctor comes in he goes for the chart before looking at Mark.

Doctor: What do we have nurse?

Nurse: Mark Johansson.

Doctor: AGAIN!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:06 am

Oh Boy, our world champ won the cup

Awkward
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:21 am

No. FAITH won the Cup, TYRANT won the World Title. Merely the same handler.

The characters are almost polar opposites.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:24 am

Yeah, handler, that's what I meant Razz
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:13 am

OOC: Hot damn! I didn't expect to finish third in my ring. This is a pleasant surprise. Also, 8.06! My streak of getting a better score with every promo continues!

IC: Fucking...ow.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:31 pm

OOC: Thank God Abel saved the day. So sorry I held it up folks.

IC: Seth Omega, now you can add Vanguard, Eastwood, Oakley, Wraith, and RCA to the list of people I've beaten.

Go ahead Chris Austin, run your mouth to me...just remember I've got the pinfall over you.

And let the rest of FMW be aware that I am on the prowl, and I will not stop until I prove my point.

Who is the next victim? Anyone I want.

And unlike PX, I'll do it respectfully, honorably, and fairly.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Words can not describe how pissed I am at Harlequin.

But yeah, Seth go ahead and tout how you pinned a man that to that point was beating your ass all over Japan thanks to a fucking interception by Harlequin. I don't blame you for it, I knew you were fucking spineless, weak and dishonorable.

Still, while you, you know, DIDN'T WIN THE FUCKING CUP, you pinned me thanks to Harlequin. Whoop-de-fucking-do. Way to miss the big picture, asshat.

But, now we have something in common...we both got pinned by bitches.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Don't get pissed Austin, don't get angry...I did what anyone else in that situation would of done. I pinned and eliminated someone.

And you know what Chris Austin?

I could do it again...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:00 pm

stl311 wrote:
OOC: Thank God Abel saved the day. So sorry I held it up folks.

IC: Seth Omega, now you can add Vanguard, Eastwood, Oakley, Wraith, and RCA to the list of people I've beaten.

Go ahead Chris Austin, run your mouth to me...just remember I've got the pinfall over you.

And let the rest of FMW be aware that I am on the prowl, and I will not stop until I prove my point.

Who is the next victim? Anyone I want.

And unlike PX, I'll do it respectfully, honorably, and fairly.

Ye beat me two on one wi' VanGuard 'elpin' ye.

Meanwhile I single-'andedly took ou' two o' me compe'i'ors afore I'd even stepped foot in the cage
That's not strictly true...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Seth, your incompetence knows no bounds does it?

Am I supposed to be happy that I didn't win the Hayabusa Cup? Titty-fucking Christ you're an idiot.

Fuck it, I'll beat your ass at a later date.

Last edited by RCA on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:18 pm

OOC: Congragulations to Tyrant/Faith. Welcome to the elite group of three people who know how fucking difficult it is to win this thing.

Also, well worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 pm

RCA, keep dreaming that. Meanwhile, I'm going to go in the ring and kick someones ass to prove my worth.

Unlike you I don't take shows off, I work for my paycheck.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Congrats to Abel and Ty on this one. One for getting this show posted and the other for winning said show.

It was a good read, something I thoroughly enjoyed on my lunch break.

It was an unfortunate break for Austin on that one, not the whole being eliminated but the way he was eliminated.

Regardless, great read.

Third Year Running
Third Place Three Times.

Thrice Denied I am. Consistancy is a wonderful thing isn't? So often it goes unrewarded.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Wow, what a show. Nice to see TyranT can't rob everything from Faith! Very good show guys, for a while I didn't think it would be posted!

----------

TyranT: Heh, my lil' girl never told me she entered the Hayabusa cup... Oh wait, that's cause she can't!... Ha hah hah hah ha!! Mah' comical genius aside though, seems the lil' one is really startin' to make a name for herself. What can Ah' say? 'Guess it runs in the family...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:56 am

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Et cetera, et cetera.

TyranT. I think it's about time we had a little chat. I've been busy with ideas since the fall of Anxiety.

care2shareplz?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Hayabusa Cup Results   2009 Hayabusa Cup Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2009 Hayabusa Cup Results
Page 1 of 1