Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread   FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Any additional signups please post your interest in here

Per the OOC Thread as at right now I have the following participants for FMW Amazing Race

Ro & RCA
PX & Easty
Drew & Seth
Gray & Sleg (if we get an odd number I will be taking Sleg up on his offer to help out)

Leon & Butters
AVO & Black Marcus

For those wondering on the format I haven't 100% finalised it as yet but my thoughts at this stage are each round will be set in a particular exotic location in the world. The round will consist of two parts

1. A challenge specific to that particular region (most likely to be trivia quiz, word puzzle, etc)

2. Pit Stop challenge - Once each team gets the correct response to me I will then send them the next part which will generally be some kind of logic puzzle

First team to get the correct answer back to me is the winner of that round and will get a head start on the next round. Similar to the show last place may be eliminated or may simply get a delayed start on the next round.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread   FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:08 am

Do both members of the team have to send you the correct answer, or is that a given?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread   FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:07 am

no I just require either member of the team to provide me the correct answer.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread   FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Can we send two seperate answers? And are our answers finalized once sent?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread   FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:07 pm

One answer per team, If you both answer I will take the one that I receive first.

The answer is set until I come back to you with a response. As soon as I log on and receive your answer I will advise if it is correct or incorrect. If incorrect you can try again but you must wait half an hour after my response before submitting another answer (to stop people from spamming me when I am online).

Obviously when I am online to check answers is going to have an impact on the race outcome but I guess this just simulates the luck factor of the actual show, where you never know who is going to get the psychotic cab driver that can get you through the race in a quarter of the time.

Assuming we are not going to get more entrants we have 6 teams and the race will have 7 rounds. With 5 elimination rounds and 2 where the last team get another chance. You will not know until after the last team finishes if it is an elimination round or not.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread   FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Amazing Race Race - General Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1