Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pick the next Corruption Theme

Go down 
5 posters

What should be the new Corruption Theme?
Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N Roses
Pick the next Corruption Theme I_vote_lcap22%Pick the next Corruption Theme I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Superstar by Saliva
Pick the next Corruption Theme I_vote_lcap33%Pick the next Corruption Theme I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Live for this by Hatebreed
Pick the next Corruption Theme I_vote_lcap11%Pick the next Corruption Theme I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Violence Fetish by Disturbed
Pick the next Corruption Theme I_vote_lcap33%Pick the next Corruption Theme I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

Pick the next Corruption Theme Empty
PostSubject: Pick the next Corruption Theme   Pick the next Corruption Theme I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Time has come to pick a new theme for our beloved Corruption. I've narrowed it down to four choices to make your listening pleasure for our show more enjoyable. Here they are...

Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N Roses

This song symbolizes the jungle that is the FMW's most extreme roster. At every twist and turn someone is waiting to pick you off and end your career in order to advance there own.

Superstar by Saliva

This song is the symbol for the roster with the best up and coming young talent who are waiting for their big break to become the next big FMW thing.

Live for this by Hatebreed

This song symbolizes the face that everyone on Corruption lives for the violence that has become a standard in the land of the Ultraviolent.

Violence Fetish by Disturbed

Violence Fetish is a symbol that everyone last sick son of a bitch has a love for bloodshed, a love for broken bones, and a love for the most unusual ways to hurt another man.

Vote now, new song to be revealed at 11.2.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Pick the next Corruption Theme   Pick the next Corruption Theme I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:29 am

None of these options are really appetizing. Your best bet would be to offer each Corruption roster members three nominations. Whichever songs are most frequently nominated go into the final poll.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Pick the next Corruption Theme   Pick the next Corruption Theme I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:48 am

Problem with doing it that way, with the wide spectrum of music, it'd be very possible to have X amount of entirely different nominations.

Of those four, Welcome to the Jungle is the only option, because the symbolic value of the other three isn't 100% true to every member of the roster.

A) There are people on Corruption who are not up and comers, they're already at the top,
B) and C) Not everyone on Corruption is out for blood. Or they shouldn't be. I want to see more Anti-Hardcore promos like Sound and Sheep (to a lesser extent,) pulled. They were awesome.

Also,

DON'T FIRE SHEEP!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Pick the next Corruption Theme   Pick the next Corruption Theme I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:49 am

Don't Trade Sheep was the gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Pick the next Corruption Theme   Pick the next Corruption Theme I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:56 am

I thought he was getting ragefired. =(

Memory clearly does not serve.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Pick the next Corruption Theme   Pick the next Corruption Theme I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:59 am

Im thinking what De is thinking. None are crying out to me here
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Pick the next Corruption Theme   Pick the next Corruption Theme I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Yeah I was going to question limiting our choices to these random four as well earlier on.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Pick the next Corruption Theme   Pick the next Corruption Theme I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:26 pm

1) If I asked everyone what they wanted then there is a chance that like RCA and like Skyler I'd have 939402 answers.

2) While some may agree that not everyone on Corruption is out for blood, with the new switching of entirely No DQ Matches it would symbolize the fact that sometimes extreme measures are taken to make sure the win is gotten.

3) The odds Romeo actually keeps whatever song I pick later on are slim to none so for now just pick one.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick the next Corruption Theme   Pick the next Corruption Theme I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick the next Corruption Theme
Page 1 of 1