Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+27
PX
Andy_Savana
Christian Moorebyss
Easty
Easy
Leon Caprice
iDeAndes
Gabriel Crow
the nick bryson
Omega
Kaoru
Mark Johansson
Skyler Striker
Jaro Classic
David GS
Lazyking
Eric Scorpio
Alex O'Rion
ppdragos
Hatchet
The Celt
The Returned
RCA
Vincent Van Rose
Dano
Hannibal Frost
Rottata
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
PX defends the TV title against CXC
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Kelson takes on Hanayama
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Virus makes Seth his new victim
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Johansson meets Bryson once again
 3% [ 1 ]
Crow looking to score the upset against Drew
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Hatchet makes his FMW debut against the Celt
 7% [ 2 ]
Austin takes on Abel again
 3% [ 1 ]
Captain Skyler gets roughed up in the Elimination Chamber
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Jaro vs. Harley 1230182321312
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 7 ]
Romeo-TyranT II
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:20 pm

RCA wrote:
Aye, what could have been.

But, you can't sit there and tell me that a part of you didn't feel that the end justified the means.

If you can look me in the eye and tell me the opposite, I'll heed your words.

But you can't tell me that. I know you can't, brother.

I. KNOW. YOU.

You want the absolute truth, the absolute truth?

No, I can't, I will always be proud to have been an FMW Champion, no matter how I got there.

But here are a few other truths.

No championship reign lasts forever.

No championship replaces a loving family.

No championship replaces a....father.

And no championship will ever settles your conscience, ever.

Those are my truths. I will always be proud to have been champion, but I will never be proud of how I got there.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:26 pm

For a match that's already happened 1230182321312 times, people sure are still excited to see it.

Best of luck to you, Quint. Every court needs a jester, and it's been awfully tough replacing you. But at long last, I have finally found a replacement.

Don't take it personally. It wasn't you, it was me.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

You want the absolute truth, the absolute truth?

No, I can't, I will always be proud to have been an FMW Champion, no matter how I got there.

I need go no further then.

Alex O'Rion wrote:
But here are a few other truths.

OK.

Alex O'Rion wrote:
No championship reign lasts forever.

No championship replaces a loving family.

No championship replaces a....father.

And no championship will ever settles your conscience, ever.

Those are my truths. I will always be proud to have been champion, but I will never be proud of how I got there.

See, the championship is a replacement for you. A mask of the heart-wrenching failures and tragedies you've been subjected to experiencing.

It's more than that to me...and honestly, if I had something worth putting the title over...I would.

But my baby brother...he just doesn't understand.

You people don't understand how much that title means to me.

It is my validation, it is my cure. It is my gold star.

It is my brother's future.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Eric Scorpio wrote:
Lazyking wrote:
Bryce Thorne

I honestly never heard of you.

You've got to be kidding me.

I don't have to explain who I am, Just know I willl be a Future World Champion.

Whether the brass likes it or not, I'm the moneymaker around here. Not anybody else and that includes you, scorpio.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Time to notch up defense number four.

Glass and steel to make you bleed, gold and glory make me free.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:32 pm

BILLY "TYRANT" McKENZIE

Tonight, sir, your title is MINE.

I more than guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 pm

RCA wrote:
See, the championship is a replacement for you. A mask of the heart-wrenching failures and tragedies you've been subjected to experiencing.

It's more than that to me...and honestly, if I had something worth putting the title over...I would.

But my baby brother...he just doesn't understand.

You people don't understand how much that title means to me.

It is my validation, it is my cure. It is my gold star.

It is my brother's future.

You just don't see it do you. You tell me it's a replacement, but it's not for you, then tell me EXACTLY what it's replacing. The baby brother that should have been a baby son, why do you think a shiny belt will help you connect to the man better? No bye, being a good brother will be. Cause you'll say you want this belt for family, for a great reason, but in the end the path your taking leads to nothing more than an even more broken home. You want to think this is for someone else instead of seeing you are only doing it for yourself, you can use that to claim to have a higher purpose, but the ends are still the same, and the means are always hauntingly similar. You want to be my second coming fine, but please bye, stop trying to copy my faults as well as my accomplishments.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Lazyking wrote:
Eric Scorpio wrote:
Lazyking wrote:
Bryce Thorne

I honestly never heard of you.

You've got to be kidding me.

I don't have to explain who I am, Just know I willl be a Future World Champion.

Whether the brass likes it or not, I'm the moneymaker around here. Not anybody else and that includes you, scorpio.

I still have no idea who you are? But I have seen you around the catered food, so you must be the FMW caterer. Since I have no idea how much money caterers make, I'll take your word that you make more money than anyone else in it.

Your chicken is a little dry though... can you fix that?
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Nick Bryson you're uncharacteristally quiet, i guess you have gotten to use to cheap shots and attacking a mans back and therefore aren't really willing to call anyone out.

You're a coward Nick and when we finally go at it, with me being at full strength, face to face. Then your cowardice will show.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:07 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:

You just don't see it do you. You tell me it's a replacement, but it's not for you, then tell me EXACTLY what it's replacing. The baby brother that should have been a baby son, why do you think a shiny belt will help you connect to the man better? No bye, being a good brother will be. Cause you'll say you want this belt for family, for a great reason, but in the end the path your taking leads to nothing more than an even more broken home. You want to think this is for someone else instead of seeing you are only doing it for yourself, you can use that to claim to have a higher purpose, but the ends are still the same, and the means are always hauntingly similar. You want to be my second coming fine, but please bye, stop trying to copy my faults as well as my accomplishments.

I see perfectly clear, O'Rion. It is you that missed the point.

That title is a replacement to you; for me, it's a chance.

A chance to send him to a better school.

See, you being a family man wouldn't know anything about what it takes to be a good brother. Do not dare sully my name by claiming I share your faults...the audacity to even claim I have faults is stupidity on your part.

I know exactly what I am doing...but no one does anything that doesn't benefit themselves.

NO ONE.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:18 am

[quote="RCA"]
Alex O'Rion wrote:
I see perfectly clear, O'Rion. It is you that missed the point.

That title is a replacement to you; for me, it's a chance.

A chance to send him to a better school.

A chance to support the family I will one day have.

And I refuse to be some fraud of a hero.

See, you being a family man wouldn't know anything about what it takes to be a good brother. Do not dare sully my name by claiming I share your faults...the audacity to even claim I have faults...is ungodly.

I know exactly what I am doing...but no one does anything that doesn't benefit themselves.

NO ONE.

So it's about the money? Chris, bye, if it's about the money, well I have some from when my dad....passed, I'd be happy to set up a college fund for your brother bye. Fuck bye, he'll go to the best fuckin' school he wants to and you don't have to go to any means to get that bigger pay cheque.

I'm serious Austin, you're right I was never a good brother. Jealousy, hatred, apathy, these are traits me and my brothers shared towards each other, and none of that makes us good for one another. I'm not claiming to be a fuckin' saint bye, that's Drew's butt buddies schtick, but I am a guy whose gone down the road you have. It's not worth it bye, don't forget what I did, you have friends. You have people who give a flying fuck what happens to you and yours, and though I might not know you as well I wish I did I know you as well as anyone else whose walked your path can. They want to help, you just need to set aside any foolish pride and let them.

Hell bye, you want the title. I'll help you go after it, I'll help you go and take down whoever is champ, so long as you do it the right way. Show people what they've forgotten since Saint Michaels fell from grace, that doing things for the right reasons can work. After that, well I've got a rematch clause I'd like to exercise someday, and facing you, as a friend in that ring for that belt, well...

I can't think of a better fucking match bye.

But that depends on you Austin, I want to help but I can't make you let me. It's up to you.

Balls in your court bye.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:24 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:

So it's about the money? Chris, bye, if it's about the money, well I have some from when my dad....passed, I'd be happy to set up a college fund for your brother bye. Fuck bye, he'll go to the best fuckin' school he wants to and you don't have to go to any means to get that bigger pay cheque.

I'm serious Austin, you're right I was never a good brother. Jealousy, hatred, apathy, these are traits me and my brothers shared towards each other, and none of that makes us good for one another. I'm not claiming to be a fuckin' saint bye, that's Drew's butt buddies schtick, but I am a guy whose gone down the road you have. It's not worth it bye, don't forget what I did, you have friends. You have people who give a flying fuck what happens to you and yours, and though I might not know you as well I wish I did I know you as well as anyone else whose walked your path can. They want to help, you just need to set aside any foolish pride and let them.

Hell bye, you want the title. I'll help you go after it, I'll help you go and take down whoever is champ, so long as you do it the right way. Show people what they've forgotten since Saint Michaels fell from grace, that doing things for the right reasons can work. After that, well I've got a rematch clause I'd like to exercise someday, and facing you, as a friend in that ring for that belt, well...

I can't think of a better fucking match bye.

But that depends on you Austin, I want to help but I can't make you let me. It's up to you.

Balls in your court bye.

No. I don't need your charity.

I don't need your help...I'd rather go it alone.

But, do me this favor.

Show me these friends.

Name these people that give a flying fuck about me. Save for you of course.

Name them...so that I may eradicate on sight.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:43 am

Eric Scorpio wrote:

I still have no idea who you are? But I have seen you around the catered food, so you must be the FMW caterer. Since I have no idea how much money caterers make, I'll take your word that you make more money than anyone else in it.

Your chicken is a little dry though... can you fix that?

No, I can not fix that, I'm Bryce Fucking Thorne, International movie star and soon to be World Champion!

I'm gonna calm down, and give you a chance to apologize. If you don't apolgise, well, you'll have to suck that dry chicken though a straw.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:47 am

Lazyking wrote:
No, I can not fix that, I'm Bryce Fucking Thorne, International movie star and soon to be World Champion!

I'm gonna calm down, and give you a chance to apologize. If you don't apolgise, well, you'll have to suck that dry chicken though a straw.

Suck? Sorry I am unfamiliar with the word as I am anything but.

Perhaps, a demonstration on your part is in order, however, since I still have no clue who you are, you may already be a good example of the word.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:56 am

I will say I'm new here, but what have you really done here except be Drew Michaels Bitch.

Also, I don't suck, if you knew me, you would know that.

So, I implore you Eric, please, if you have the time that is, come watch my match with this Wolfe guy and you'll see that I am who I say I am, a future world champion.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:03 am

Lazyking wrote:
I will say I'm new here, but what have you really done here except be Drew Michaels Bitch.

Also, I don't suck, if you knew me, you would know that.

So, I implore you Eric, please, if you have the time that is, come watch my match with this Wolfe guy and you'll see that I am who I say I am, a future world champion.

Be Drew Michaels bitch?

I believe me taking away the Heavyweight Title from him and then retaining it from him 2 shows later makes him my bitch, over him taking my C-4 Title and... nothing else since FMW doesn't believe in giving me straight up rematches. Anyways... not the point.

So in essence, I cost him more than he's cost me.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:12 am

Yeah , whatever. I don't really care about someone who quits. That's a difference between me and you. I will never take the coward way out and quit like you.

I'm done with your has been ass.

* Bryce turns and speaks to his brother, Dexter*

Bryce: Why didn't you tell me this guy was a World champion before?

Dexter: I did. you obviously didn't hear me though your MP3 player.

Bryce: Fuck!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:26 am

Lazyking wrote:
Yeah , whatever. I don't really care about someone who quits. That's a difference between me and you. I will never take the coward way out and quit like you.

I'm done with your has been ass.

* Bryce turns and speaks to his brother, Dexter*

Bryce: Why didn't you tell me this guy was a World champion before?

Dexter: I did. you obviously didn't hear me though your MP3 player.

Bryce: Fuck!

Quit?

I've had long and very distinguished career here. I have ever right to retire when ever I want.

I'd be surprise if your catering job at FMW lasts half as long as my tenure here.

Also... I have never, EVER, wrestled on a pre-show or developmental fed.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:36 am

For the last time, I'm the brightest young rising star in this damn company. I'm not the fucking cater.

As far as your career goes, who gives shit? You say distingushed, I say overated.

Which brings me to my next point, the brass knows I can be a big star, but they put me on the preshow because they don't want a rookie showing up there supposed main eventers.

Fact of the matter is, I'm being slowly blackballed here and I'm sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:01 am

Lazyking wrote:
For the last time, I'm the brightest young rising star in this damn company.

I beg to differ.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:04 am

How old are you, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:41 am

Lazyking wrote:
For the last time, I'm the brightest young rising star in this damn company. I'm not the fucking cater.

As far as your career goes, who gives shit? You say distingushed, I say overated.

Which brings me to my next point, the brass knows I can be a big star, but they put me on the preshow because they don't want a rookie showing up there supposed main eventers.

Wait a minute, you're a star?

That makes sense, I mean nobody wants their main eventer being shown up by caters. But on the same token, we all had to start somewhere. Keep your head up kid, you'll be there someday.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:13 am

Six people are going at it for the Abandoned Title at Lethal Injection and not one of them wants to come out of the wood work for some verbal flashlight tag.

Tis a sad day...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:24 am

^ OOC: Your logic fails twice. Firstly, you're one of those six people, and secondly, I commented last page.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:44 am

OOC:

Well fuck me sideways. I swear I looked up and down to see if you replied. And as for the firstly, I noticed that as soon as I posted it. Too lazy to change it. Whoops.

And my promo is posted!!! Feedback is definitely appreciated and I will reciprocate in the Criticism Corner!!

And Lastly, finally saw your comment, Striker. Totally doesn't count as a verbal defense on your part. Poetry never counts. Very Happy

I'm fuckin' with you, calm down.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:05 am

Lazyking wrote:

*cough* Fucking Chump *cough*..... Damn I have to get that looked at.....
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:50 pm

For the last time. I'm not the damn cater. My name is Bryce Thorne. You pathatic worms can call me Mr. Bankroll.

This goes out to every single member on this damn roster, you won't be laughing at me once I'm standing over your broken body, while I take your girlfriend or Wife back to the hotel and be something you worms are not.

A real man.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Mark Johansson wrote:
Nick Bryson you're uncharacteristally quiet, i guess you have gotten to use to cheap shots and attacking a mans back and therefore aren't really willing to call anyone out.

You're a coward Nick and when we finally go at it, with me being at full strength, face to face. Then your cowardice will show.

Oh, Im sorry, I thought you still couldnt talk. My mistake.

Lets face it, Marky Mark, I'm a busy man. I do important things. I wouldn't expect you to understand, since you fit neither of those descriptions, so I'll dumb things down for you.

You are nothing.
You are a gnat.
You are a cheap attempt at replacing that which simply can not be replaced.

Notice how Drew thinks it takes three of you to equal one me? Newsflash, none of you have what it takes to hold my pubic shavings, let alone my jock strap.

You should feel lucky you're getting all this exposure by stepping in the ring with me. I'm a big ticket item, Marky Mark, this is your golden opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Lazyking wrote:

Last time I checked Bryce, you were wrestling in the pre-show. If New Era Wrestling was still in business, you would be there instead of on an FMW pay-per-view. Coming from someone who was in NEW for a short period of time, I should know where talent like yours deserves to be.

Look at the marquee again boy. You're on for free during the pre-show. No one is paying to see you work. They're paying to see the Elimination Chamber. They're paying to see the C-4 championship go around my waist. That's what they're paying to see. When you get to the main show, then you can talk about being the future of FMW. Right now, you're nothing more than a speck on the horizon, overshadowed by your betters.

And yeah, that would be me, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Gabriel Crow wrote:
Last time I checked Bryce, you were wrestling in the pre-show.

Well I'm glad somebody said it. Of all the "rookies", the only one displaying any real upward mobility is me.

That is not arrogance. That is fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next