Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+27
PX
Andy_Savana
Christian Moorebyss
Easty
Easy
Leon Caprice
iDeAndes
Gabriel Crow
the nick bryson
Omega
Kaoru
Mark Johansson
Skyler Striker
Jaro Classic
David GS
Lazyking
Eric Scorpio
Alex O'Rion
ppdragos
Hatchet
The Celt
The Returned
RCA
Vincent Van Rose
Dano
Hannibal Frost
Rottata
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
PX defends the TV title against CXC
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap3%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Kelson takes on Hanayama
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap3%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Virus makes Seth his new victim
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap7%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Johansson meets Bryson once again
 3% [ 1 ]
Crow looking to score the upset against Drew
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap7%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Hatchet makes his FMW debut against the Celt
 7% [ 2 ]
Austin takes on Abel again
 3% [ 1 ]
Captain Skyler gets roughed up in the Elimination Chamber
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap21%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Jaro vs. Harley 1230182321312
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap24%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 7 ]
Romeo-TyranT II
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap21%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:51 pm

OOC: Aldo Raine for pic base?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:07 pm

OOC: Nah, I just can't imagine Alex with a comb over and a mustache....I just can't.

Now if I could find a decent picture of Edge with the beard he grew for a short while, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:12 pm

OOC: That's uber confusing with AO and Eric Ares both as Edge.

Why not use Christian?
Back to top Go down
Jason Krow

Jason Krow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
Weren't you all about winning last time too?

I do remember you winning a few matches, then becoming Jaro's protege and finally losing Jaro's title and your big match. And after that, well official sources were never released, but a seeming depression was a high estimation amongst FMW.

Tch, such a comedian. Maybe, when I get the chance, you ought to be the first one I slap around to blow off some steam, considering you were the first to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:16 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

Why not use Christian?

I'll change Ares then. Edge has always and will always be AO until ze day I retire etc etc.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:21 pm

OOC: Eric Ares can be Christian then. It's only fitting.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:24 pm

OOC: Works for me.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:36 pm

OOC: What pic did I end up with
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Right now in everyone's eyes you aren't fit to wrestle Smoochy Da Frog and you sit here running your mouth like a piss poor imitation of Eric Ares or hell even myself. The difference between you and I is I make this look good....What's your excuse....

Just because I kicked Eric out like the delinquent little brother I could actually beat doesn't mean you get to compare yourself to him. I've been watching you bye and you my good sir are swagger with nothing to back it up. All sizzle no steak as good ole JR would say.

Why don't you actually accomplish something before you run your mouth bye, you're not a rookie anymore so this isn't me picking on a newbie. This is me talking to a guy who has been given several legitimate chances to look good and has yet to win a single one of them. Hell even me, I fluked some big wins here and there to legitimize my running of the mouth.

But you, you haven't. So don't you think all this time you're wasting sounding unintelligent could be used tweaking your game plan a little, eh bye? Maybe make it so next time you speak it's not just a joke we hear?

Funny thing is Ares ...er...O'Rion....I actually agree with you. I don't have much right to puff my chest and flap my gums like a retard at Chuck E Cheese right this minute. Until I get a win, I am all piss and wind...So I am gonna sit here and only reply with intelligent comments and satire instead of the blustery BS I usually fling....But trust this when I notch a W Good Ol Uncle Axel is gonna rip into someone's ass with an abandoned you haven't seen in this Fed!!!
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
But trust this when I notch a W Good Ol Uncle Axel is gonna rip into someone's ass with an abandoned you haven't seen in this Fed!!!

Showstoppa/Wickedness would probably unretire just to challenge you for that comment.

If you don't know who that is just be glad.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:53 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

Why not use Christian?
OOC:
It also provided an odd image in my mind when AO ran past Ares at Supremacy, it wasv like his twin just bolted past him much to everyones shock
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:03 pm

dlt plz

Last edited by iDeAndes on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Right now in everyone's eyes you aren't fit to wrestle Smoochy Da Frog and you sit here running your mouth like a piss poor imitation of Eric Ares or hell even myself. The difference between you and I is I make this look good....What's your excuse....

Just because I kicked Eric out like the delinquent little brother I could actually beat doesn't mean you get to compare yourself to him. I've been watching you bye and you my good sir are swagger with nothing to back it up. All sizzle no steak as good ole JR would say.

Why don't you actually accomplish something before you run your mouth bye, you're not a rookie anymore so this isn't me picking on a newbie. This is me talking to a guy who has been given several legitimate chances to look good and has yet to win a single one of them. Hell even me, I fluked some big wins here and there to legitimize my running of the mouth.

But you, you haven't. So don't you think all this time you're wasting sounding unintelligent could be used tweaking your game plan a little, eh bye? Maybe make it so next time you speak it's not just a joke we hear?

Funny thing is Ares ...er...O'Rion....I actually agree with you. I don't have much right to puff my chest and flap my gums like a retard at Chuck E Cheese right this minute. Until I get a win, I am all piss and wind...So I am gonna sit here and only reply with intelligent comments and satire instead of the blustery BS I usually fling....But trust this when I notch a W Good Ol Uncle Axel is gonna rip into someone's ass with an abandoned you haven't seen in this Fed!!!

Apathy: You are just too dumb to continue breathing.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:06 pm

OOC: I'll miss the hoodie. Smile

Oh well, I'm sure the pic you chose is made of win.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:11 pm

OOC: It's Sam Winchester in his underwear.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:13 pm

OOC: Yep...

made of win.

blast!
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:26 pm

PMs will be sent to the relevant people (Skyler). Apologies about the confusion over the issue.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm just going to go ahead and mention here too that I have promo'd, and I'm thankful for anyone who gives it a read.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:00 pm

The Celt wrote:
I'm just going to go ahead and mention here too that I have promo'd, and I'm thankful for anyone who gives it a read.

Yeah we saw it, and are now wishing we had a time machine to get those 5 minutes of our lives back!

You know what, for an Irish twat you really know how to produce an epic fail!

And people think he deserves to be on the main card?

He should've been shoved on the pre-show and real talent like us should've got the spot on the main show ... although definitely leave Axel and Trey on the pre-show.

OOC: I read it Celt, but really don't know what to say about it ... so I won't say anything.
Back to top Go down
ppdragos

ppdragos

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cole Dragos
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Doublemummy wrote:
The Celt wrote:

Yeah we saw it, and are now wishing we had a time machine to get those 5 minutes of our lives back!

He should've been shoved on the pre-show and real talent like us should've got the spot on the main show ... although definitely leave Axel and Trey on the pre-show.

OOC: I read it Celt, but really don't know what to say about it ... so I won't say anything.

Now now boys, there's no need to take the 'mick'

OOC: Have read the promo Celt though I'm sorry to say it's not the best this week.
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Hatchet

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hatchet
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:09 pm

OOC: this was on Andrew WK's website, of course this was in 2008 ,but i'm guessing that he got a lot of love along with the 300 hundred bottles that were thrown at him.

Juggalo Riot:

Andrew was invited by Insane Clown Posse to give a special solo
performance
at their yearly music festival, The Gathering Of The
Juggalos. Other acts this year were Ice-T, Three Six Mafia, and Afroman.

Andrew says: "I had an incredible Gathering Of The Juggalos experience!
I want to start by saying thank you again for inviting me to come to
this one-of-a-kind event. I was extremely impressed by the size and
scale of the festival. I'm blown away by what ICP has built with their
fans - it's an ongoing inspiration."

"It was a beautiful day with perfect weather and people were getting
super pupmed! Definitely one of the wildest crowds I've played for!
The audience had been real rowdy all day long, and by the time I hit the
stage, they were ready to explode! It was amazing! I was loving the
energy and intensity, but the production crew decided to stop my set,
for fear of a full blown riot!

Thank you to all the Juggalos and Juggalettes for going all out and
partying with me! It was a real pleasure to be around so many energetic
people. I'll never forget the day, for as long as I live!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Doublemummy wrote:
The Celt wrote:

Apathy: Now now now. Don't go abusing poor, sweet, innocent Mr. Browne. Seeing as that's my current occupation and this match I'm involved in was truthfully a throwaway - an introduction if you will, no one is entitled 'take the mick' out of Aiden except for me.

No psychotic killer clowns with a horrible wardrobe as if they've been homeless on the streets of Detroit turning tricks for cash.

No deluded Southern idealists with a holy, divine purpose.

No Canucks looking to vent frustration and contempt for really no other reason to make themselves look better.

And certainly no jabronis such as yourself..or selves. Which in and of itself is comical to say the least that the ratio of the mentally ill and professional wrestler is staggeringly high. Or perhaps its just an act as a true person with Multiple Personality Disorder doesn't act in any way, shape, or form like you do. Often, those with MPD aren't even aware of their other personas until told by their associates.

So please. Stop for your own sake. Your stupidity amazes me.
Back to top Go down
Jason Krow

Jason Krow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

Sorry to tell you, but it seems to me -- and frankly, a lot of people -- that what passes for "intelligent" comments to you IS the blustery bullshit you speak of. That being the case, the only way you'd sound intelligent is for you to simply cease talking at all, for the sake of not otherwise making everyone around you progressively less intelligent by the syllable.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:41 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: And certainly no jabronis such as yourself..or selves. Which in and of itself is comical to say the least that the ratio of the mentally ill and professional wrestler is staggeringly high. Or perhaps its just an act as a true person with Multiple Personality Disorder doesn't act in any way, shape, or form like you do. Often, those with MPD aren't even aware of their other personas until told by their associates.

So please. Stop for your own sake. Your stupidity amazes me.

You may wanna learn to look a bit more into people's backgrounds before you open your yapper there Apathy. Maybe if you did you would know that not once have we EVER said we have MPD. In fact, if you learnt to take notice of other people you would know that Dominic and I are brothers. We were born joined from the back of our heads to the base of our spines.

Our bitch of a mum wanted us to be "normal" so she made the doctor's separate us, which fucking killed me, but before I died I decided to slip my thoughts into Christian's head so I could make sure that I got my chance on life.

So ... no MPD here. But nice try though on trying to act like you know something .... Jackass!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Jason Krow wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

Sorry to tell you, but it seems to me -- and frankly, a lot of people -- that what passes for "intelligent" comments to you IS the blustery bullshit you speak of. That being the case, the only way you'd sound intelligent is for you to simply cease talking at all, for the sake of not otherwise making everyone around you progressively less intelligent by the syllable.

Wow!! My earlier words meant frickin nothing to you did they??? You almost copied O'Rion word for fucking word....Did he give you permission to do that after you sucked him off last night?? It sure looks like you are riding his short and curlies because I see nothing AT ALL original about your ass!! I have seen and heard everything you can throw my way you worthless piece of sperm whale excrement....Do us all a favor and go play in traffic....No need to look both ways....
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Why must you insist on having gay fantasies about me?

Please stop.

Sincerely,
Alexander Duncan O'Rion
Back to top Go down
Jason Krow

Jason Krow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:42 am

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Wow!! My earlier words meant frickin nothing to you did they??? You almost copied O'Rion word for fucking word....Did he give you permission to do that after you sucked him off last night?? It sure looks like you are riding his short and curlies because I see nothing AT ALL original about your ass!! I have seen and heard everything you can throw my way you worthless piece of sperm whale excrement....Do us all a favor and go play in traffic....No need to look both ways....

Who's "us"? You and your sister-slash-wife? I probably responded in similar fashion to O'Rion because he wasn't the only one who felt that you need to be neutered in order to prevent you from polluting this planet with your inbred retarded short-bus spawn. By the way, don't know if you realize this, but it's usually the people that feel the need to call OTHER people fags and question everybody ELSE'S sexual orientation that, themselves, are the most insecure about what team they play for. You got anything you wanna tell us?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:37 pm

Ah, the infamous Jason Krow. Attaching himself to yet another name to get himself in the spotlight. What are you going to do next? Wait until Alex wins the FMW Title, cling to him until he retires, then defend his title for him? That worked out swimmingly last time no? You're doing the smart thing by trying to get a match with Axel. At least you're smart enough to stay far away from the Corruption Division, so bravo on learning something from last time. I really hope that is your intentions, because if you are dumb enough to try coming for the Ultraviolent Title you will be greeted by several people, some of which would even send you back into exile.

Think about that before you decide about signing that pretty little contract.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Why do you people keep trying to attach my name to other people. The only people I'd work with are dead, insane, or gone. So I'd really appreciate it if people could get their facts straight, it's a real pain to have to keep sorting this shyte out.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Dead, insane, or gone?

Why you gotta be like that bro?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next