Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Webcomic Thread

Go down 
+3
The Returned
Slegna
Alex O'Rion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

Webcomic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Webcomic Thread   Webcomic Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:30 pm

I got bored and decided to read a web comic on suggestion from my fiance, which left me skeptical as she normally reads crap I would hate, but it was okay and I stumbled on this little gem.

Webcomic Thread Comic.php?id=1938&save-as=20080703

Even as a beer my fake family owns all.

The webcomic is called Dominic Deegan and can be found by a handy search of that name in ze google. It's a story following a grumpy seer and his friends and family in a world of magic and fantasy. The story starts off small with the seer, Dominic, living a miserable life in his small town hell until he meets a lady named Luna and everything goes from there. I recommend it if you like fantasy stories, good writing, and eventually epic as hell plots.

Also if you haven't read Least I Could Do on the net yet, do it now, god commands it.

I figure I can't be the only one here who reads a few of these daily, and if not can anyone suggest a few good ones, and or talk about ones they are already reading?
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

Webcomic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcomic Thread   Webcomic Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:56 pm

I read xkcd, Cyanide & Happiness, and Perry Bible Fellowship.

xkcd's a little nerdy, but I like it, I understand most of the science jokes. PBF isn't updated anymore, but it's still very lulzy. And everybody knows about C&H, I won't bother explaining that one.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

Webcomic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcomic Thread   Webcomic Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:13 pm

My webcomic routine is:

www.questionablecontent.net (emo I know, http://drmcninja.com/index.htmlbut now it's a habit)
www.leasticoulddo.com (Wohooo)
www.lfgcomic.com (The guys who do Least I Could Do have a fantasy comic)
www.ctrlaltdel-online.com (Nerdy I know)
www.drmcninja.com (he's a Doctor and a ninja!)
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

Webcomic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcomic Thread   Webcomic Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:43 am

I'm a regular visitor of C&H. The shorts lately have been spectacular.

Not a comic as such, but Surviving the World is awesome.

Webcomic Thread Survivorcopy-1-1
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

Webcomic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcomic Thread   Webcomic Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:52 am

The Ares wrote:
Least I Could Do

Good choice.

Another one I like is Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal. http://www.smbc-comics.com/

Others I read include Questionable Content and Dr. McNinja, which is something everyone needs to fucking read.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

Webcomic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcomic Thread   Webcomic Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:54 am

Questionable Content is my favorite webcomic ever. Second is Penny Arcade. Third is xkcd.

I like Perry Bible Fellowship but after reading just about everything, I got pissed because I found out the author was no longer churning out new ones. Cyanide & Happiness's hilarity is addictive, which is why I hold back on checking it every day because once I get started, I get really sidetracked, and I have to literally force myself to stop reading.

I'd keep reading Dr. McNinja if the site had a god damn RSS feed. Until then, I only read it when I'm that bored.

My personal suggestions are Daisy Owl (which is funny in a cute way, so if you're a self-confessed BAMF it's probably not for you), and Dinosaur Comics (which might get a little old because the point of the comic is that it reuses the same strip every time, but with different dialogue).
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

Webcomic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcomic Thread   Webcomic Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Dinosaur comics are brilliant. Crazy old T-Rex.

A friend of mine got me reading: www.butternutsquash.net they are slack on the updates but its hilarious throughout.

A staple that I check once a month or so to do a mass read through is the classic "White ninja comics"
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

Webcomic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcomic Thread   Webcomic Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Romeo wrote:
Dinosaur Comics (which might get a little old because the point of the comic is that it reuses the same strip every time, but with different dialogue).

No way, dinosaur comics are awesome. By far my favourite is the one about bisexuality as the punchline has become one of my sayings. I would link it but just search bisexual and it will come up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Webcomic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcomic Thread   Webcomic Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webcomic Thread
Page 1 of 1