Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Offseason Discussion

Go down 
+4
Omega
the nick bryson
Vincent Van Rose
Kaoru
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

NFL Offseason Discussion Empty
PostSubject: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Keep track of the moves your team makes.

Example: Joey Porter is not going to be a Dolphin. Huge? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Bengals picked up Matt Jones (Jags) and tried PacMan Jones out....I thought we were trying to get away from the folks who had been in jail and shit....Well maybe they will step up and be good for us, we tend to bring out the best in washed up folks (Ced Benson, Larry Johnson)
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:53 pm

If you think Larry Johnson and Cedric Benson were washed up you must not follow the rest of the NFL. These are guys that were floundering in systems that were grossly mismanaging them and they were playing horribly because they werent wanted by management. Larry Johnson set the Chiefs rushing record and has a good 4-5 seasons left in him, maybe more if he splits time.

I want Vick to stay on the Eagles, though Im not sure it will happen. Id like to see the Eagles trade Kolb to Baltimore straight up for Troy Smith. He's got a playstyle similar to McNabb and Vick, so why would you overhaul the offense when they're both gone in 3 seasons (or so) but thats just me. Hopefully we can boost our secondary this offseason, maybe start retooling some parts of the oline.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:59 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
If you think Larry Johnson and Cedric Benson were washed up you must not follow the rest of the NFL. These are guys that were floundering in systems that were grossly mismanaging them and they were playing horribly because they werent wanted by management. Larry Johnson set the Chiefs rushing record and has a good 4-5 seasons left in him, maybe more if he splits time.

I want Vick to stay on the Eagles, though Im not sure it will happen. Id like to see the Eagles trade Kolb to Baltimore straight up for Troy Smith. He's got a playstyle similar to McNabb and Vick, so why would you overhaul the offense when they're both gone in 3 seasons (or so) but thats just me. Hopefully we can boost our secondary this offseason, maybe start retooling some parts of the oline.

I actually do follow the whole NFL rather religiously and I guess I just used the wrong terminology. You are right both of these players put in the Bengals system are doing well and in systems they were in they were either not used correctly or not happy where they were so they acted out (calling a coach a fag on Twitter, gun possession).
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Source: The Phinsider.

MIAMI RELEASES GIBRIL WILSON, MIAMI RELEASES GIBRIL WILSON!!!!

Thank the lord. He was by far the worst player on the team this past season. This comes as a surprise, considering Jeff Ireland publicly defended Gibril a week ago. Must be Mike Nolan's doing. God bless our new defensive coordinator.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Vandenbosche went to Detroit.

Shit, Fuck, Piss, Ass, Damn.

If Bulluck goes then we can count out Tennessee for three years.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wayland Price
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:35 pm

Bears just signed julius peppers!!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:09 pm

stl311 wrote:
Vandenbosche went to Detroit.

Shit, Fuck, Piss, Ass, Damn.

If Bulluck goes then we can count out Tennessee for three years.

God Damn I leave Espn alone for a day and this shit happens!! Detroit -- Are you fucking kidding me..The Titans shot themselves in the fucking foot again
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:27 pm

DOLPHINS SIGN KARLOS DANSBY!

This day is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Black Marcus wrote:
Bears just signed julius peppers!!

Word, and not to mention Vikings RB Chester Taylor.

I hope it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:37 am

Boldin to Ravens, SWEEET!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:23 am

Syanide wrote:

Oh hell, the Bengals are so screwed...We need to find us an over the middle threat STAT!
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Jason Ferguson suspended for the first 8 games of the 2010 season, supposedly for violating drug policy.

God DAMN it. The dolphins always need to have some bad news to counteract the good. Picking Dan Williams or Cam Thomas as a replacement nose tackle in round two is looking like a better and better option.

We also need to make a big play for a wide receiver before it's all said and done. I was hoping for Boldin. In fact, I was hoping that Dansby would be signed quickly, and would then be able to lobby for either Rolle or Boldin to come join him.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Bengals picked up Matt Jones (Jags) and tried PacMan Jones out....I thought we were trying to get away from the folks who had been in jail and shit....Well maybe they will step up and be good for us, we tend to bring out the best in washed up folks (Ced Benson, Larry Johnson)

Holy shit another Bengals fan!
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:52 pm

The Titans have done nothing.

More as it happens...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Syanide wrote:

Oh hell, the Bengals are so screwed...We need to find us an over the middle threat STAT!

We picked up Antonio Bryant yesterday -- Downfield threat taken care of!! Still looking for someone to catch a ball over the middle.... I am disappointed TO didn't come to town for good but it would have been a clusterfuck with him and Chad in town. Although Ocho did tweet he would play Robin to TO's Batman....very interesting
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:01 pm

RCA wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

Holy shit another Bengals fan!

Is this a good thing RCA....I hope so!! tongue
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Yes. It is.

And I do like the Bryant pick up.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:37 pm

RCA wrote:
Yes. It is.

And I do like the Bryant pick up.

i do too....I was one of the few who didn't really want TO. We have Chad and that is enough Diva for me. Bryant should give us the down field threat we lost when Chris Henry took a swan dive off the back of that truck. Hopefully we will get a good draft again this year. I am hoping for Marty Gilyard in the second round and maybe some O line again this year in the first round. Hopefully someone without man tits.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:31 am

Dolphins hosting Richie Incognito...aka the dirtiest offensive lineman in the game.

He was fined $35,000 during a game against the redskins where he committed 3 separate personal fouls; trash-talking, facemask grabbing, and a chop block.

It's a damn shame too, because he's 26 years old and very talented. He's started every game he's played in.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:09 pm

DOLPHINS HAVE BRANDON MARSHALL, DOLPHINS HAVE BRANDON MARSHALL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Offseason Discussion   NFL Offseason Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Offseason Discussion
Page 1 of 1