Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread

Go down 
+10
Rottata
Omega
The Celt
Lazyking
RCA
Abel Steele
Alex O'Rion
The Returned
iDeAndes
Jaro Classic
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:14 am

Please Chris Austin, go play in make believe land I don't give two shits about you.

Are you tag champion?

Are you Ultraviolent Champion?

Are you Television Champion?

No, you aren't. So why do I care about you?

I don't.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:16 am

Are you any of these things?

Are you even good?

No.

So why should I or anyone give a shit about you?

Is it because Drew makes you into a Seth-scicle?

Don't be mad because you lost two straight falls to PX.

I mean, you were lucky enough to get the first one.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:26 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Well going by that you must be some kinda hero.

Proof even an idiot can learn something once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:58 am

RCA wrote:
Are you any of these things?

Are you even good?

No.

So why should I or anyone give a shit about you?

Is it because Drew makes you into a Seth-scicle?

Don't be mad because you lost two straight falls to PX.

I mean, you were lucky enough to get the first one.

Until you start signing my paychecks I don't give two shits about you caring about me.

You aren't some magical being that is going to turn me into what I want to be by giving a shit about me.

So why don't you go find someone else to play with, may I suggest someone who has plans of kicking your ass, oh I don't know...maybe Chris Kelson?

As far as luck goes, well in this business I'd rather be lucky than good any day of the week.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:43 am

stl311 wrote:

Until you start signing my paychecks I don't give two shits about you caring about me.

You aren't some magical being that is going to turn me into what I want to be by giving a shit about me.

So why don't you go find someone else to play with, may I suggest someone who has plans of kicking your ass, oh I don't know...maybe Chris Kelson?

As far as luck goes, well in this business I'd rather be lucky than good any day of the week.

You really think that Kelson can actually beat me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As for your rather be lucky that good?

I wonder what you have when your luck runs out...
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:55 am

stl311 wrote:

"I don't care about you. Now I don't care that you don't care about me."

Damn Seth, you do the "Devil May Care" like its going out of style.

Ain't that a bitch, though, it is out of style. Just like sounding like an idiot, that's out of style, too. Because what I'm sure you meant to say was "I'd rather be lucky than rely on my own strengths any day of the week." Lucky got you the one fall, your own talent would have left you out cold at ringside, and good, well that isn't in very pertinent when we're talking about Seth Omega.

Oh, and Ares, I caught that "bitch" comment. We'll just sort that one out at 'Premacy, ya dig?
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:24 am

The Ares wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

Why? Because you learned how to take something out of context to make a wise crack. Well there's proof that a smart mouth shit can learn things too, but probably shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:44 am

Abel Steele wrote:
The Ares wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

Why? Because you learned how to take something out of context to make a wise crack. Well there's proof that a smart mouth shit can learn things too, but probably shouldn't.

Are you done parroting my responses with very little variation?

Or would you like to pretend you understand what you are saying some more?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:55 pm

The Celt wrote:
I'm afraid Able that Austin, like the child he is, has decided it's no fun to play with the big kids any more so he's taking his ball and going home to sulk. It looks like you're going to have to make bestest best friends with some other world-hating, self-serving, pathetic little bitch.

Or you could come over to my house (Corruption) and have fun playing my new game: Knocking some respect into this new asshole to arrive; Tex McPrick.

Clever. Did you come up with that one yourself?

I'm impressed that you even know where Texas is on a map. Let alone what a "prick" is.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 pm

The Ares wrote:
Are you done parroting my responses with very little variation?

Or would you like to pretend you understand what you are saying some more?

Actually I am pretty much done. I've got no reason to waste my time on you any longer. It's not like you have anything to offer me.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
Actually I am pretty much done. I've got no reason to waste my time on you any longer. It's not like you have anything to offer me.

I'll give you some credit at least, that was at least partially veiled in it's attempt to call me a new guy and not worth your time. At least you put a little effort into your barbs unlike some.

Bravo idiot, bravo.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 pm

The Ares wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

I'll give you some credit at least, that was at least partially veiled in it's attempt to call me a new guy and not worth your time. At least you put a little effort into your barbs unlike some.

Bravo idiot, bravo.

Get some new material bud, you call everyone idiot and moron. Get creative I know you have it in you...like I think you are a guttertrash flith spewing piece of monkey dung....See I could have said you were a piece of crap, but I said with flair!!
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
The Ares wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

Bravo idiot, bravo.

Get some new material bud, you call everyone idiot and moron. Get creative I know you have it in you...like I think you are a guttertrash flith spewing piece of monkey dung....See I could have said you were a piece of crap, but I said with flair!!

Go fuck yourself you skull fucked little cuntlapper, I am not a fucking monkey for you or your inbred cousin fucking families entertainment. I hope a rabid wolverine rips your spleen out through your rectum and your last thought is how much like the good ass raping you love so much that felt like.

Creative enough for you ass muncher?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 pm

The Ares wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

Bravo idiot, bravo.

Fuck but you won't leave well enough alone will you?

Still I stand corrected, you do have something to offer me....credit. Fuck yeh! Where can I cash it in? Maybe I can cash in at Crazy Joe's Smart Mouth Shit Emporium... I heard they are having a clearing sale; Buy one washed up smart mouthed old hack in new clothes, get one free!
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
The Ares wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

Bravo idiot, bravo.

Fuck but you won't leave well enough alone will you?

Still I stand corrected, you do have something to offer me....credit. Fuck yeh! Where can I cash it in? Maybe I can cash in at Crazy Joe's Smart Mouth Shit Emporium... I heard they are having a clearing sale; Buy one washed up smart mouthed old hack in new clothes, get one free!

I've had one match, which I won, and I'm 24.

And you wonder why I call you an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:02 am

OOC I'm pretty sure even Axel would've got the reference to you and a certain other recent addition to these boards but if you want to play it with a straight bat then fine

Actually I really don't waste any time wondering why you are doing anything. Hell it's a struggle to bother responding to the things you actually do, without even contemplating the effort involved in understanding what convoluted thoughts inspired you.

And so far as you track record... well that doesn't make you any less of a smart mouth hack. Who did you beat again? Alex VD...... colour me impressed

For the old part, well I've seen you with those dirty sluts you insist on bringing backstage...how does that saying go again..."You're only as old as the one you feel"
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:16 am

Abel Steele wrote:
OOC I'm pretty sure even Axel would've got the reference to you and a certain other recent addition to these boards but if you want to play it with a straight bat then fine

Actually I really don't waste any time wondering why you are doing anything. Hell it's a struggle to bother responding to the things you actually do, without even contemplating the effort involved in understanding what convoluted thoughts inspired you.

And so far as you track record... well that doesn't make you any less of a smart mouth hack. Who did you beat again? Alex VD...... colour me impressed

For the old part, well I've seen you with those dirty sluts you insist on bringing backstage...how does that saying go again..."You're only as old as the one you feel"

OOC: I got it, but eventually people have to realize I'm not Alex O'Rion anymore, and I'm not going to keep rising to that same bait, whether De's back or not.....that and I was gone for literally a cycle, recent addition my ass.

IC: Yep I've only won a single match my entire wrestling career, nope never wrestled anywhere else before either, you sure is a smart cookie.

But what I don't get between you and your BFF Axel is if you don't want to keep bothering, why keep responding? It's only going to push me further, and you'd have to be a much larger idiot than even you not to know that.

Actually a 1-0 record makes me less of a hack, what with the winning and all. Unless all hacks go undefeated, which leads me to wonder how shitty you must be if that's what a hack is.

And for your final comment, I'm not 24, I'm 19, good to know. Shame you can't judge age well, but can't be good at much can you?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:34 am

OOC: fair enough I suppose. I accept it's not fair to keep undermining the character that way

IC:

My judgment is fine, I just forgot to divide by 7 for dog years

And I never said I would stop bothering, just that it was hard god damn work. You may call it a character flaw or whatever but I live in hope that people can change and maybe you will learn to keep your smart mouth shut the next time.

Sure that'd be a quantum leap for you to make but hell, if Austin can go from 0 to jerk in 4.6 seconds then the reverse should be possible
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:38 am

4.0 flat.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:48 am

OOC: LOL nice one
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:03 am

The Ares wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
The Ares wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

Bravo idiot, bravo.

Go fuck yourself you skull fucked little cuntlapper, I am not a fucking monkey for you or your inbred cousin fucking families entertainment. I hope a rabid wolverine rips your spleen out through your rectum and your last thought is how much like the good ass raping you love so much that felt like.

Ah...Much better grasshopper....and you didn't even use the word idiot once....You can go back to fucking your disease ridden cousin and or aunt now....oops sorry that's that Apathy fucktard....Well anywho carry on doing whatever it is you do....
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:57 am

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Ares wrote:

Ah...Much better grasshopper....and you didn't even use the word idiot once....You can go back to fucking your disease ridden cousin and or aunt now....oops sorry that's that Apathy fucktard....Well anywho carry on doing whatever it is you do....

Get some original material and stop trying to hitch a ride on my jock cocknozzle.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:25 pm

I'm gonna pimp slap your moma. Why? Because you spoke to my friend Axel here outa line.

What does your mom have to do with it? She gave birth to YOU of all people. I mean, she could have given birth to the next messiah or the next Bob Marley, well, maybe not Marley. Point is, your a cock and nobody likes you.

So next time, before opening your mouth to say something stupid about AVO think of your mom getting slapped around the face. Not a nice image, I mean, with the nose job falling off and everything and the false teeth flying out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:08 pm

The Dude wrote:
I'm gonna pimp slap your moma. Why? Because you spoke to my friend Axel here outa line.

What does your mom have to do with it? She gave birth to YOU of all people. I mean, she could have given birth to the next messiah or the next Bob Marley, well, maybe not Marley. Point is, your a cock and nobody likes you.

So next time, before opening your mouth to say something stupid about AVO think of your mom getting slapped around the face. Not a nice image, I mean, with the nose job falling off and everything and the false teeth flying out of her mouth.

Moms dead.

And swing and a miss folks, that's strike three, he's outta here.

Also I am a cock, however you missed that half the population loves that fact, it's okay, I understand a prison bitch like you probably doesn't associate using cocks on females anymore.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Seriously .... Its come down to prison bitch and Mom jokes are we in the FMW or third fucking grade!! I can see the problem with this place now -- It turns even the best of us, namely Trey and myself, into the little bitches we loathe. The only problem is I don't know how to fix it....When something like this has gone unchecked for as long as it has, how does someone step back and raise the bar. I won't say a word about Moms or prision sex, hell I think someone was on a rape trip earlier...Austin was it. Now if you really want to be depraved you would call out Ares and all these other pig fuckers for the sheep raping gutter slime they really are....WOW!! I sunk to a new low....BEASTIALITY!!!! Good Night Pig Fucker!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:55 pm

The Ares wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Ares wrote:

Get some original material and stop trying to hitch a ride on my jock cocknozzle.

By the way SHITHEAD -- I used your reference to show it is YOU and Apathy that fuck family not Axel Van Osbourne!! Hell Apathy admits to fucking his cousin just ask him!!
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
The Ares wrote:

By the way SHITHEAD -- I used your reference to show it is YOU and Apathy that fuck family not Axel Van Osbourne!! Hell Apathy admits to fucking his cousin just ask him!!

So basically you couldn't come up with a decent insult so you just recycled mine.

As I said stop trying to ride my jock strap cock nozzle.

But you and Trey the best of this place?

You two couldn't string together a win if we gave you the letters and rope, at least when I brag I back it up. Example you on your back for the three count last week. I told you I was better than you, I showed it. You say you are the best, and you lie back and spread em' more than a five cent hooker for the next opponent destined to beat you.

But since you want to sink to new lows, and the best you could do was big pig fucker I will tell you once again. Stop trying to be like me you little cock nobbling ass monkey, you are not the verbal wit I am, you are not the athlete I am, and you can never be the man I am. The more you try the more you show how very deficient your cum gargling gang raped loving ass is when compared to me.

In short, drink the fucking kool-aid already, no one's buying what you're selling.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Listen FMW has a rather annoying equal opportunity employment policy which is why we get these special needs guys on the roster. That still doesn't make it right to pick on them.

So Axel.... just leave him alone!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .......I'm sorry I couldn't even keep a straight face long enough to get that one out.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:10 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Listen FMW has a rather annoying equal opportunity employment policy which is why we get these special needs guys on the roster. That still doesn't make it right to pick on them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .......I'm sorry I couldn't even keep a straight face long enough to get that one out.

That Sir was the shit!! I didn't even see that one coming....HAHAHAHA too fucking funny....I literally spit Beam all over the place!
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:30 am

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

That Sir was the shit!! I didn't even see that one coming....HAHAHAHA too fucking funny....I literally spit Beam all over the place!

Unless Abel is really really bad at sarcasm, you realize he was insulting you right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread   Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lethal Injection DISCUSSION Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next