Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER

Go down 
+13
Abel Steele
Eric Scorpio
Drew Michaels
Leon Caprice
Dano
Gabriel Crow
Jeff
Omega
Black Marcubone
Edible14
Easy
Bobino
Jaro Classic
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who should challenge PX at 10.1?
Black Marcus
Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 15 ]
Calvin X. Carter
Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Apostasy
Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_vote_lcap37%Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Good lord that Seth Omega certainly has a lot to say.

You can say you didn't really lose all you want, but then, who really loses? We all COULD have have won if something didn't happen. But we can't change the past, just let the loss be a loss, because no matter how much Carbon Dioxide you pump out that won't change.
You say I shouldn't have won at Death Row, I say you shouldn't have won at 9.4. There, we're evens now.

OOC: That Marcus thing i totally missed as well. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:03 pm

I missed it as well. And I should probably know these things as it could come up when I book shows. lol oops.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:21 pm

OOC: Did no one read his promo? Gabe, Dallas, and me were his groomsmen. Duh. lol
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:20 pm

OOC: Paying attention fail
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Seth, as a man, have the tact to know when your turn is up. Flipping your shit like a cat thrown in a bathtub is doing nothing cement yourself as a top contender, in fact, it makes you look like a guy who doesn't believe he'll get another shot at gold, simply clinging to glory that has past him by. And if you have something to say to me, you better speak it boldly and not try and slide it by; disrespect is one thing, cowardice is a horse of a different color.

Marcus, before you speak, make sure you've got your ducks in a row. You just got married, and you're bring in the mall goths to stand in your corner. Nigga, I like good comedy, but my weakness is taking a joke, just that much too far. Just ask fallen comrade Michael James, I'm not a guy known to keep it in the ring. You want your family to stick around long enough for an anniversary, keep your learned history to yourself and speak on only that which you've experienced.

Zacharias, I told you once, and while you're still green enough, I'll give you a last warning, you better tread on eggshells when you're speaking in the big leagues. Fuck around and get heard by the wrong folks in here, you might not get that big break you're looking for.

And who asked Jim Caviezel anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Pure Extremist wrote:
OOC: Paying attention fail

Correction: People caring about Danse Macabre fail. <3 you guys.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Easy wrote:

Zacharias, I told you once, and while you're still green enough, I'll give you a last warning, you better tread on eggshells when you're speaking in the big leagues. Fuck around and get heard by the wrong folks in here, you might not get that big break you're looking for.

If you are to talk to me, get my name right. It ends in an "h", not an "s". Twat.

Secondly, NONe of you look like anything more than pussies. As I said, I believe the best way to decide this would be to fight for it, not let the fans vote on it.

If you guys have such an issue with that mindset, please tell me why.

What's so wrong about actually wanting to see who deserves the title shot more?
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Firstly, faggot, did I ever weigh in on the voting aspect? Nope. In fact a fight between us would be phenomenal. But lemme break it down for you.

A.) This match is for 10.1, how are we gonna decide the challenger in between shows other than this quasi democracy bullshit? Retro acting the results of a Death Row match for the victor to earn a title shot? nope.

B.) These are the stipulations of the TV title, its the one situation where these fuckin' fans are gonna chance to speak up in something other than a dull drunken roar. You're gonna bitch about that?

You know you'd give your spot at God's altar to be on this ballet, but you're too wrapped up in your shallow self satisfaction to try and prove yourself worthy of such position. While I can respect you speaking out against this bullshit system, you fail to realize the three names on the ballet had actually earned it. To go off talkin' shit on us only buries you as a little chump with a mouth lookin' for a cork. But keep it up and stay on my radar, see if your name gets on any other list besides a DNR order.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Damien Inferno wrote:
OOC: Did no one read his promo? Gabe, Dallas, and me were his groomsmen. Duh. lol

Ohhhhhhhh. Well that makes sense now.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wayland Price
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Natalie: The votes are slanting your way Marcus. Destroy PX. Afterwards, we break THE LAW.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:15 pm

OOC: lolol at Jaro not reading Black Marcus' promo
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:16 pm

stl311 wrote:
OOC: lolol at Jaro not reading Black Marcus' promo

Yeah well I am fail like that
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Damien Inferno wrote:

That's one fucked up entourage.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Romeo wrote:
Damien Inferno wrote:

That's one fucked up entourage.

true dat
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Oh I read the promo, I just didn't assume you to be a member long-term and thought you were talking strategy for the Gold Card only, because you certainly did not seem to be on their side when you were battling Roland at 9.4.

And usually when people do these things they run it by me Smile
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 pm

oops my bad
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:32 am

OOC: The addition of Black Marcus was handled shortly before the end of the old site Jaro. Sorry about the confusion.

IC: Yes it's a fucked up entourage. Marcus was welcomed for his...unique outlook.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:50 am

I don't feel so bad now that I wasn't the only one not to know of this addition lol.

Still, Scorpio is giving his sage advice to Crow and Inferno, the other two can screw themselves lol.. jk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:54 pm

This poll is closed. Congratulations to Black Marcus on your narrow victory over Apostasy (so close!) and Calvin X. Carter, and good luck in your match against PX at 10.1.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Thanks all, greatly appreciate all the votes. I will do my best to make them worth something by winning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2